It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Feeling Something Bad is Coming

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
So these past two days, I have had a strange feeling that some disaster is going to happen soon. I was finally able to narrow it down to something health related, as opposed to weather or geologically related, due to the fact that I also have an overwhelming feeling of novelty with the event and the hurricane / earthquake thing has been overdone.

I called up one of my friends to ask about this, and she said that she and one other person that I knew were feeling the same thing. Then I called another friend to ask about this, and she said she was feeling the same thing, too.

This bad feeling also came with some vivid dreams as well as the death of someone I knew.

Anyone else sensing anything?

That's all I have. Put this in the dreams and predictions forum because that's where it belongs, right? I'm not 100% awesome at precognition or anything, so I would like to say that this could be nothing.
edit on 9-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Last night I had a strange dream, it was short and quick but I can't stop thinking about it. In the dream I was told a number and that was nearly all of it. A guy said 77 days. I counted days on the calender this morning, today is the 10th of June 77 days would be august 26 or 27 if I count today.

I don't put to much faith in dreams giving dates but it is really a strange one.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
With each passing day every human being is being exposed to increasing amounts of energy. It's been only recently that scientists have discovered structures in our brains with neurons that are stimulated by radio frequency. There is tons of data both scientific and apocryphal on the "incoming waves of light."

As this is new to most of us and we have no frame of reference, it's easy to confuse new with scary. I too initially was frightened and certain it was something bad. Over the last two years my thoughts have done a 180 degree change. Now I am certain what is coming is VERY GOOD.

It's been suggested that the Dark Cabal has been aware of the science behind this phenomenon for a long time as well as how global intention manifests into reality. They have attempted to keep us in a constant state of fear in order to prevent the mass awakening and subsequent realization of the extent of their horrific manipulation.

The OP may even be an example. Nothing personal of course. The problem with the Cabal's efforts is they are screwed. We've passed a critical mass of awareness. Now it's simply a matter of time until it is all exposed. They know it will be better for them if they admit it before its self evident. They just can't believe that after all this time, We the Peasants have them by the short hairs of their balls.

If they put a cell phone in every hand, even the children have them...if they put electronics in every vehicle and get rid of the ones that don't have it..."cash for clunkers" if there are towers and signal carriers everywhere even beamed at us from space and capable of looking at each home...don't they have us by the short hairs?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrandWarlock
last night i had a dream about a baby lying in a grassfield at night looking at the stars.

the weird thing was that this "baby" had a twisted face and his eyes knew so much.

perhaps "he" has finally reached us?

and by he i mean the dark one
and by the dark one i mean the really negative being
and by the really negative being i mean the evil overlord
and by the evil overlord i mean the destroyer of worlds
and by destroyer of worlds i mean the anti-christ.

ok no but im serious, i've never dreamt of babies before and the dream was so clear, yet there was this black fog surrounding my vision..like i was looking through someone

Ok very weird, I don't think I have ever dreamed of a baby either. Last night I dreamed a man handed me a baby.

The baby was way unnaturally big expressionless and his head and face was square and also flat in the back, he was dark skinned...not black but like maybe half black half white

The man said 77 days.
That was the whole dream.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

Personally I think we are nearing or are in the early times of Revelation.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
darkbake I'm having the same feeling, even some dreams about bad storms and big flood

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Speaking of bad things, there is a huge fire near me here in Colorado. www.9news.com... This fire is 10 miles from me and while I'm at no risk, I have friends that are. The winds turned back north though so they are ok for the time being, but the fire is just 3 miles from them. They say it is the largest fire in our county in 25 years. This literally is like a 5-10 min drive from my house. The smoke has been bad to! The other night..errr early morning around 3am we woke up to the house filled with smoke and had to shut off the a/c fan. So much loss, it's just incredible. The fire is now 36,930 acres, more than 100 homes damaged/destroyed, and 1 dead. It is 0% contained.

edit on 11-6-2012 by MaMaa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join