Florida man arrested for trying to 'eat' police officer

page: 7
33
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 



Was in nursing and have been with many (over a hundred) people when they have died and usually, not always, when someone passes you can feel their ? (soul? / lifeforce?) leave.

Sometimes it's a fast woooosh, sometimes it's a snap, sometimes it's a tug and pull, sometimes it's like a bubble floating away in the air..........each person's death, each soul I have felt leave is quite individual.


My wife is a nurse in a nursing home, she sat with a woman who was 100 years old last night dying alone, because her family wouldn't stay with her. She couldn't leave the lady in her last hour, the woman begged her not to leave her alone for the end so she just sat there. It actually made my wife cry because the old lady's family was more concerned with getting dinner than staying there will she was gone. I realize people have lives to live but i wonder at the lack of mercy and the pure selfishness of people who have so little love of others even their own family to not stay with them till that last breath comes.

Yeah we are christians, and in the end it was my wife who ended up staying with her when her own family wouldn't. Just not a whole lot of love left in this world. Ofcourse Yeshua said this would happen at the end of the Last Days. Buckle your seat belt, stuffs gonna get wierder.




posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
My wife is a nurse in a nursing home, she sat with a woman who was 100 years old last night dying alone, because her family wouldn't stay with her. She couldn't leave the lady in her last hour, the woman begged her not to leave her alone for the end so she just sat there. It actually made my wife cry because the old lady's family was more concerned with getting dinner than staying there will she was gone. I realize people have lives to live but i wonder at the lack of mercy and the pure selfishness of people who have so little love of others even their own family to not stay with them till that last breath comes.

Yeah we are christians, and in the end it was my wife who ended up staying with her when her own family wouldn't. Just not a whole lot of love left in this world. Ofcourse Yeshua said this would happen at the end of the Last Days. Buckle your seat belt, stuffs gonna get wierder.


Yeah good thing you Christians are around, otherwise the world would only consist of soulless heathens devoid of conscience. You really are an arrogant bunch. I got news for you... your religion is responsible for more deaths than anything else this world has ever encountered. Where was all that love during the Inquisition? Where was the love when Christian-church sponsored hate groups, like the KKK, were lynching innocent black people? How about, more recently, when Christian church leaders called for the extermination of homosexuals? Not a lot of love there. You and your goodly Christian wife are not the only people who express benevolence, love, and empathy. But I guess since your religion is the only correct one, I am mistaken.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by draco49
 





Yeah good thing you Christians are around, otherwise the world would only consist of soulless heathens devoid of conscience. You really are an arrogant bunch.


You really are a smug and arrogant little man. There was no arrogance in what i even posted and your turn this into a christian hating flamefest.

You have serious issues you need to talk to a psychiatrist about.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


How wonderful of your wife to be with this lady in her time of need.

This lady was lucky to have your compassionate wife stay with her.

Years, decades from now, she will look upon that single moment and know she did the humane thing. That simple act of kindness will comfort her.

It's really rough when you have a child die in your arms............that is why I left nursing even though I had a almost 4.0 GPA.

Your wife may feel a little sad, a little strange for the next few days. Get her some flowers, give her some extra hugs, tell her you love her and maybe meant to share in this lady's passing.

Safe journey.


edit on 10-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by lonewolf19792000
 


How wonderful of your wife to be with this lady in her time of need.

This lady was lucky to have your compassionate wife stay with her.

Years, decades from now, she will look upon that single moment and know she did the humane thing. That simple act of kindness will comfort her.

It's really rough when you have a child die in your arms............that is why I left nursing even though I had a almost 4.0 GPA.

Your wife may feel a little sad, a little strange for the next few days. Get her some flowers, give her some extra hugs, tell her you love her and maybe meant to share in this lady's passing.

Safe journey.


edit on 10-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)


Indeed, if only we all could have the kind of compassion to stay with those who are in need in their final hour. I can't wait for the day till there are no more final hours and no more death.

Thank you.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953
 


Yeah, in my opinion it only has to do with temperature and how densely populated a place is.

Shove millions of people from different places and different countries into a small hot spot and bad things are going to happen. In my opinion



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
The guy who dragged that one homeless person under the bridge and munched on his face however is a different kind of zombie. Because most of those come back from the dead ones are barely even able to move, much less drag and carry a guy around.


Yes, I understand. They aren't zombies, they are "infected". debate when 28 days later came out.

the infected apocalypse is much more unnerving than a zombie apocalypse...they can run, got near super strength, jump, climb, etc...gah.

Anyhow, I am slightly curious with all the biting and oddness going on in news lately, but not enough to think its connected. Enough to make a fun pseduo-"game" over it...not enough to declare it no longer amusing and something to be concerned about.

We got World War Z due out in theaters in december..so fun little awareness stories that one can pretend only helps in its box office success and ensure other neat zombo films down the road (zombie fan)..and some cool video games to cash in on the trend.

But when I consider the miami case, it is a bit sad to turn that into a neat fan-fiction integration..but meh, tragedy is always used as a creative endeavor anyhow.

And about those voodoo zombies not being dead..
well, thats what -they- want you to think!



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4
 


I was under the impression that methadrone/mephadrone was the original bathsalt stimulant and it is just that: a stimulant, but the companies making these things aren't exactly worried about quality/consistency and are selling whatever chemicals they can come up with. So while one bath salt called mystical pony dust or whatever might actually be the mephadrone another might have a chemical more akin to pcp and so forth.

I know with the synthetic pot there were hundreds of different compounds they were using.

That's what makes the stuff kinda scary.



posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by ofhumandescent
 



Was in nursing and have been with many (over a hundred) people when they have died and usually, not always, when someone passes you can feel their ? (soul? / lifeforce?) leave.

Sometimes it's a fast woooosh, sometimes it's a snap, sometimes it's a tug and pull, sometimes it's like a bubble floating away in the air..........each person's death, each soul I have felt leave is quite individual.


My wife is a nurse in a nursing home, she sat with a woman who was 100 years old last night dying alone, because her family wouldn't stay with her. She couldn't leave the lady in her last hour, the woman begged her not to leave her alone for the end so she just sat there. It actually made my wife cry because the old lady's family was more concerned with getting dinner than staying there will she was gone. I realize people have lives to live but i wonder at the lack of mercy and the pure selfishness of people who have so little love of others even their own family to not stay with them till that last breath comes.

Yeah we are christians, and in the end it was my wife who ended up staying with her when her own family wouldn't. Just not a whole lot of love left in this world. Ofcourse Yeshua said this would happen at the end of the Last Days. Buckle your seat belt, stuffs gonna get wierder.


I hope I am reading this wrong and you are not insinuating that this is behavior exclusive to Christians? What that woman's family did was awful, but they may even consider themselves 'christian'. I can't say as I am Christian anymore, although I once believed that I was. I have sat with a few dying relatives not because any God or religious notions told me that I should. I did it because I loved them and when you love someone these are the sort of things you do for them, right up until the very end.

I do agree with you that things are going to get weird though and while I don't know that we are anywhere near the end days, I can feel things changing.





new topics
top topics
 
33
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join