It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida man arrested for trying to 'eat' police officer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

I don't know.

This one could be a copy cat zombie because he told the cop he was gonna eat him.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I tell ya I am starting to wonder myself about all this. Makes me really wonder about the sudden collapse of the Mayan civilization. They apparently started having bloody and butchering type of sacrifices and cannibalism. Makes me wonder if something happens to the human psychology as 2012 approaches. When the human DNA changes does it have a almost insane effect on the brain for a while? Or does it only effect some people? During the Black plague it killed millions of people yet did not seem to effect others at all. A geneticist had found that those people who were not effected had a certain gene in their biology that the victims did not have. I wonder if this is the start of what did in the Mayans?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, sir. These stories continue to poor in. Even though I originally thought this had to do with "bath salts" and even wrote a thread about it, I am beginning to become skeptical, especially after no proof of this alleged connection has been made.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

IMO i completely believe it may be something to with the 2012 conspiracy and the Mayan's most likely had sent forth a warning of wen it would have happened again.

Also, wasn't there another thread quite a while ago (possibly started by a MOD) that entails, that this has something to do wtih sunspots and solar flares supposedly frying the minds of the weaker humans of the earth and them becoming more of liuke abominations of some kind?

Might just be me....but i swore i saw it in my lurking days...
anyways S&F for reason.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

It does not make Americans stupid, saying zombie about a cannibalistic threat or situations of unknown origin is like saying UFO. It is simply a generic term.

I think had this been something other than a crazy bum, there would be no threats only action.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6

I'm telling you boys and girls, theres something on and don't sit there and tell me its bath salts.

Yeah but if you get enough swamp gas mixed in with the bath salts then who knows what could happen.

However, as the world's leading expert on zombification I completely concur with your position.
It may very well be the end of the world as we know it, so don't jinx it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
WE all know the brain is a complex transmitter/reciever of energy and information.. everyone has a brain of course..
HAARP and such known technologies have the capability of transmitting nasty frequency waves that our brains will pick up. From there, you do the math..

Bath salt, psychadelics, drugs, movies, fantasy blah blah throw that garbage excuses OUT. Because they have NOTHING to do with the weird events in people's behavior lately. The only logical answer is the silent killer known as HAARP. IMO of course.

~ Love is an art

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Phweeewww! I thought it was going to be something lewd.

Anyway, if the chemicals they are taking is making them munchy for human flesh then it is only a matter of steps to bring on the zombie apocalypse.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I know that the mephedone is not the thing thats casuing this(unless its been altered in the last little bit). Canadian doctors give it to people who are trying to ween themselves off drugs. I went to highscool with kids that were given it cause they were (usually coc aine or crack) addicts. I know people that have taken this for sustained periods of time and usually showed an increase in agression but never canabalism. I'm POSITIVE I would have heard something about people taking mephedone and eating people.

Can't rule out bath salts yet, but it's been around for long enough I dont think that it's the cause.

That and the fact that a couple people that were "zombies`` didnt have any history of drug use. Bath salts isn`t something that you would just up and do without ever had any experience witth narcotics.

I dont buyy it

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i mean if the bath salts are pcp analogs theres no reason it couldn't be them. pcp can get people doing some pretty weird #. ive seen a video of a big guy on pcp outside naked tearing down a wooden fence and fighting cops all while being maced the whole time. it makes you superhuman-strength wise anyway

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
If cops are the ones giving the testimonies to what's going on.....i hardly believe it. In this day and age of home computers....anything can be fabricated and made to look like truth. Until i SEE IT
with my own eyes...i'm going with some kind of PSY-OP! Eating someone's face? Come on now.
Cutting yourself open and throwing your intestines at someone. hahahahahahha What? Is the news becoming like the National Enquirer???

You people watch too much TELEVISION!

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
heres an exercise just for thought...take any evidence that is generated from official police statements, investigations, etc...

There really isn't much else to go on...Some lady on here made a very interesting report about the "cut being used on coc aine...I wonder if some drug dealer down here is mixing street coke with bath salts and say rat poison...btw...people in FL are freaking nuts people...NUTS

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Police officer deprives another man of his lunch.

Inconsiderate if you ask me.

What if the zombies are Orthodox Jews or Muslims, and can't eat pork?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This thread needs mood music

As someone in florida, I don't believe there is anything special going on hee....grrrr....re.
I haven't nooogrrrt...noticed anything going on that woarrrrg...warrants concerns agrrrraa

What we just nerrrrrrr...what we need is jurrr...just our tourists to come back.
Bring your kids to disneylarrr...bring the brains back to disneyland. Nothing here..brains needs come here.
We want tourists. florida beachhhhh...our beachs...good..for...braaaains

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Was that a supersize order with fries?

There are no zombies. Never have been and never will be. Just people with zero self esteem, people who recognize no boundaries, evil people, psychopaths, sociopaths, and powerless poor people who want attention, or a full stomach, and get it by behaving in sensational ways because that's all they have available to them. The hungry man in this story now has shelter, food, showers, toilet facilities, a bed to sleep in, gets to be around people at the jail and in the courtroom, gets the focused attention of his defense counsel , the prosecutor, and the judge, and possibloy 6 to 12 jurors in a multi day jury trial, not to mentioon all the observers in the courtroom gallery, and a structured daily routine, all because he told a cop how delicious he looks. And it's all cost free except for the loss of freedom and some collateral consequences. Might even meet a nice companion in prison. Yes, there are psychotics, but that's another category.
edit on 6/9/2012 by dubiousone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
ok, so what we have here is pop culturing having a bit of fun.
I used to be slightly interested in a roleplay called vampire, the masquerade.
We would take news stories around the world and put it in the narration of it being certain clans doing things for power grabbing or some sort of cleanup effort.
aka, a body is found in some remote area...this translates to it was actually a victim of some clan that did a bad cleanup job, or it was a vamp hunter that was discovered...etc.
a politician wins an election with a platform for saving some sort of local factory is actually just a thrall whom is required to save a structure due to it being the resting place of some ancient sabbat vamp, etc...all stories, small and tall, fed into the mythos just for fun.

This is the same thing, just hitting pop culture verses a mild hobby game. Not sure why they went with zombies though, vampires would have been more accurate (far more blood drinking than flesh eating...could be an incursion of vamps making new and unshepherded vamps..they go blood crazy and only know to eat a person, without realizing its just the blood they need and not the flesh)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
Was that a supersize order with fries?

There are no zombies. Never have been never will be.

guess it depends on your definition and who you ask

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I just don't see this as another cannibal story.
Saying I will eat you isn't exactly "trying" to. It's a threat, nothing more.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by azbowhunter

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has tried to assure Americans that the country is not facing a threat from zombies,

Honestly........ how STUPID does that quote from the CDC make Americans look?

It's a good thing. Maybe people will realize how stupid they are.

Most people are so dumb, that they don't even know they are dumb. They actually think they are smart.

We just have so many people in our country that there is bound to be millions of dumb people.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sylent6

A lot of people who have been on tough streets like Miami for a long time, have severe mental issues, due to their situation, and to other factors such as drugs, and alcohol...

Its just another situation of someone of drugs, no doubt this man had heard about the incident earlier, with another homeless man being eaten, and was just talking out of his ass to a cop, while plastered...

I dont understand why people even like zombies, or the idea of a zombie apocalypse, and why they keep pushing it...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join