It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF GOD(s) RETURNS and see the manipulaiton done to religious teaching upon the masses-WHO IS @ FAULT

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Bubaroo

I agree they would asses and see their non presence did allow for room to let ignorance grow but what if they sent probes-and even scouts that have been shot down or captured. I try to keep an open mind on the whole situation as do you. Or there may be factors related to them trying to change or adjust it but maybe they were not permitted so. Its a ruff call thats why its best not to place judgment on them I guess till full PROOF of their intents come to the LIGHT* thanks Bubaroo for taking time to post within the thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The Anunnaki are real, theyre the watchers who fell from heaven or otherwise known as Fallen Angels. All those ancient myths have grains of truth in them, the trick is seperating the truth from the lies.

That is a powerful trick to overcome as I have been trying.

No they are not beneficial either, neither the Enuma Elish nor Genesis states they were beneficial, but they did things to further their own agendas at the cost of humanity.

Agenda related to mining or something else??

In the end people are just trying to do what they were taught is right and true and those views differ with different religions. It's not exactly like people are teaching other's their specific ways for the purpose of dragging them off to hell or wherever just to be malicious.

I dont think they are as well trying to intentionally mis teach. But I do keep in mind the political influences that tend to govern those who are the managers of the datas. In the end I just HOPE those who are the GOD(s) of EA*RTH will understand those of EA*RTH who tried to follow their ways and not look down upon for not being intelligent as the are

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Bubaroo

I agree they would asses and see their non presence did allow for room to let ignorance grow but what if they sent probes-and even scouts that have been shot down or captured. I try to keep an open mind on the whole situation as do you. Or there may be factors related to them trying to change or adjust it but maybe they were not permitted so. Its a ruff call thats why its best not to place judgment on them I guess till full PROOF of their intents come to the LIGHT* thanks Bubaroo for taking time to post within the thread.
The "Gods" need to realize the realm they tread on was not theirs and can be considered trespassing, just as the forces of the father have "Trespassed". This "realm" we live on is or was viewed as the the exclusive property of the Father. It was his vengeance and greed that may have shot down ships and killed its crew, even though the masses were taught this realm belonged to us. The best slave is one who believes he is free.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull

If aliens, or gods, or whatever you want to call them, return and find their messages rewritten and misapplied by humans they have no one to blame but themselves. If some thread of truth does exist at the heart of the most ancient mythologies there is no reason for said aliens/gods to assume that their stories would remain unchanged or unaltered. After all they left a technologically primitive world behind, we didn't exactly have any accurate record keeping, those who could read and write at all would have been few and far between in ancient times.

Also these "annunaki" left no evidence behind, unless you really want to count vague ancient stories as evidence, and so how could they possibly blame people for changing the stories or for disbelieving the stories?

Lastly, what right to the gods have to impose upon us at all? Supposing such beings do exist, even supposing they created us, we have grown without them for thousands of years and are finally beginning to mature as a species (slowly). What right would they have to come back and impose themselves upon us once more?

Now of course I'm just some ignorant guy who doesn't believe in the annunaki, gods, or aliens, so I suppose I should be censored from this thread to begin with.

The people to "hold responsible" for the crusades and many religious atrocities are long dead now and though I'm sure there are modern folks (Christian and Islamic terrorists for instance) who should be brought to justice it is not so much for their beliefs as for the crimes they commit in the name of those beliefs... and also it is human beings who they are held responsible to, it should not be aliens. What right do aliens have to judge us exactly?

In short if presumptuous alien gods show up attempting to rule over us, I hope we do not subjugate ourselves before them. Maybe we can pull an Iron Man and put a missile right up their arrogant wormholes

I see you feel they the GOD(s) should be responsible for the fails of human society and also should not be the judges of the human spirit.

@Now of course I'm just some ignorant guy who doesn't believe in the annunaki, gods, or aliens, so I suppose I should be censored from this thread to begin with.

No I just wanted to get a feel from those who feel they are real first before the thread got derailed as some religious / aliens threads do. Your pov matters as it helps to understand the minds of those who may think lik eyou. I am no judge so place no judgment calls on the human energy nor the GOD(s) energy. I do feel however if the day does ARRIVE this may be an issue or request to better understand what went on down on EA*RTH.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

I just wanted to add in that experience I shared, this wasn't really a biblical thing. The guy who communicated, had taken me and my brother since childhood, and in those days, he and his partner, a very tall blond woman, were very protective and nice to the kids even though the kids found it alarming. In adult years, they were medical and gynelogical in the last 2 years. And I was not completely under their mind control so was able to tell them that this is not what Loving souls do, and what Love was and more or less dig in my heels and resist, though it didn't stop the medical procedure. So when this happened, and I was being told to refer my question to another medical ET experience I'd had, someone called J'a-nus. Who had removed an implant, during which time I was in an altered state but not completely paralyzed and could feel sticky fluid running down into my ear and face and reached up and it was wet and sticky, I knew it was my blood, and then it was all cleaned up in an instant, and then my arm was too heavy to move easily.

So I was told to refer to Ja-nus though he had nothing to do with that one. And I was very alarmed. This to me was one of those situations that was not welcome in my families life, and told him that I didn't trust any Et medical team, and was not actually planning on getting together or in any close proximity to Ja-nus to ask him any questions, and it was at that point the CME hit and it was like more of myself stepped in and I knew more and had a message to him, and there was someone there, like an angel that appeared like his brother wearing silver, and I recognized them both as pleiadian really, but one was Love and Light and a Guide/Angel.

And I was being rescued, that was an interferrence of what seemed like the beginning warning sign of abduction, which half the time seemed to have contact or a message first or a sighting in the evening a few hours before bed.

Isn't Enki/Enlil and the ETs of old, the gods of old, related to the pleiadians, to Taurus, to Orion, to Sirius, to the cosmos and are not some of these ones doing dna/hybrid work? Is there not a coalition between ETs and the old school ETs?

They're all called to go back home to higher levels of Love and friendship with all of Creation and their family and cousins.

Edit To Add:

What was so significant about this for me, was my power was taken back enormously. Up until then, this was a feeling of victimization, and there didn't seem to be any real way of stopping this from occurring. And he had even said in the past when I was resisting and speaking up during a procedure that humans were ants or insects. And yet at the suggestion that perhaps he should then leave us alone, he quipped that some happily spend their whole lives studying insects.

Now, when this happened, and more of myself flooded in, I knew more than he did in his current state. Ie. remembered that they were the ground crew here in the universe school and that they were supposed to be helping but instead had had their love grow cold, and that bossed him, told him they had to raise their love and go home. That was wonderful. I no longer have any feeling of victimization concerning any ETs and they don't have more in them for knowledge than our own souls.
edit on 12-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I was picking that up but I was not sure if it was the LORD you were speaking of that was interacting with you from youth to adult hood or another and I thought you were relating it to how in the early phases of LIFE many are taught to follow the ways of the LORD within the BIBLE and the can be protective as well as seemely not interested in y or about his own agenda.

I am getting better understanding now I thought that was your description of LORD ENLIL and LORD ENKI being experienced thru human experiences..

@Isn't Enki/Enlil and the ETs of old, the gods of old, related to the pleiadians, to Taurus, to Orion, to Sirius, to the cosmos and are not some of these ones doing dna/hybrid work? Is there not a coalition between ETs and the old school ETs? I am not fully sure but I do remember reading LORD ENKI went to or thru the PLEIADIANS. I am still learning Unity_99 And the going home factor I still feel there is an energy/species or family that handels that part of the ascension process of this entire universes created energies. I am seeking if its ANNUNAKI or perhaps another. This is a fragmented data world we only can peice together what we can and hope GOD/CREATOR does not see us a evol for trying to understand the. We cannot help what we are taught.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It was ETs, Watchers the same sort that were flying those cloud crafts and cigar shaped crafts that were mentioned in the old testament and in that thread I have the literal translation of the bible about Mauro Biglino.
Reading words in the right way means you can decode even a bad translation better.

And the mountain tops where the temple was, well you know, that would ET bases, ie. comparative to Mount Shasta, Mount Baldy and numerous ones.

So, they're all related. I don't call them Lord. God, as in the ALL or as in Prime Creator, who in infinity would only be one of our Higher Selve's Higher Selves, finally leading to the All, isn't in this cosmos like that. Light Family is, Spirits/Souls and some of them are way out of line in how they're conducting themselves and harming others.

I think they all know each other and sort of whats going on. Many have their love grow dim, like many humans too.

But, I was going to add to the account above, that aside from my power back. Another very positive message I like to share from that would be abduction that did not happen, was that we're never alone. Having Faith in Love and Goodness watching over is so important, even having faith in ourselves and one another, seeing the Light even in someone when its harder to see it shining, but still knowing there is always that light somewhere in them and to try and reach it.

Because, when that CME happened, I was rescued. Someone came. That whole thing was a no go, no bad experience or victimization occurred. We are never alone. Have faith in Love and Goodness.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This is very pertinent to the gods of old. The Elohim, the Annanuki both those terms from Sumar. But also, Hopi has a shared term with annanuki, even naming Enlil and Enki almost exactly. Very slight variation.

Mauro Biglino: Unexpected Bible - Translating it literally (1 of 6) - Eng. subs

I took notes on this for my thread, but its very easy, as the translator put the words on the screen. Nicely done translation. Also I've read his ebook version of this.

The only pertinent parts from this direct part I will talk about is RUACH, the opening of Genesis. Now the Hebrew is not really a language for much of the bible, and came along later, possibly employing Aramaic, Egyptian and other roots. Anyway, there are default words though, words that are older and from other languages where the word is known and has a meaning, unlike words that have changes in meaning when you insert different vowels, and those vowels are lost in time.

RUACH is one of the Sumar words and it did not mean God's Spirit upon the water, but it meant something causing a wind on the water that looked like this:

Now Im going to find where this pictograph was identified by a poster. And also the information on the thread that identified Mauro Biglino and credentialled him, as the real mckoy.

Though that will take longer tonight, long thread.

So, what is this in the picture. We don't know. But the Catholic Church has in its encylopedias a definition and I will quote this from the video.

It gets interesting from 11 14 on. Somewhere after that is this:

---As we don't know what it is, we'll name it by borrowing the name directly from the Vatica, so that we won't go wrong.

If you read last editions of the “Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis”, published by the “:Liberia Editrice Vatican” where they insert the latin neologisms, you'll find that the Vatican inserted “navis sideralis”, which means “starship” They inserted “areia navis”, thus “airship”, they inserted “aireus viator”, that is “astronaut” and they inserted an acronym, “R.I.V” which means: res inexplicatae volantes”, that is UFO's.
---The ones of you that just saw that stuff now will realize that it's an unknown thing that hovers on the water.

There is something relating directly to the types of ufo's and the cigar shaped craft, similar to what my son and I witnessed, that was flying tail down, nose in the air, creating a kind of wedge of yellowish white light over it, soundlessly, about 50 feet over our roof, after I had a very loud internal greeting, that was so loud I thought it was auditory and someone was coming around the bushes.

Now, that was Taurus. So, I kind of see pleiades and Taurus in the bible already. Not to mention the Hopi linking this to annanuki.

When I look for the other passages in this thread that are very interesting I will post that as well, but I just got in from shopping and need some coffee.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Pertaining to the "gods" who may return. Though they are also here, already.

Concerning the Hebrew language, from his first video we get

--We don't even know how the Bible was vocalized when they wrote it.

--At the time when most of the Bible's events happened, above all the fundamental ones, Hebrew didn't even exist as a language.

When many names were pronounced, Hebrew didn't exist, Moses didn't speak Hebrew.

In the desert, they didn't speak Jewish during the Exodus. If we like, if we want to believe they spoke some sort of semitic language, but I doubt it, they spoke some kind of Amorite, then maybe they began to speak some form of Aramaic.

--And later, a couple of centuries later, Jewish began to shape, which is actually a transformed Sub-Phoenician.

--Now you can understand that the only certainty is that we know that we don't know.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

post by HeywoodFloyd, giving definition of Elohim which is plural and sicussing Anunnaki, menaing "those from heaven to earth came",

and that both are the same ETs.

This was a post that credentialed him very well.

www.aseq.it...

This link shows his name on a publication that they censored and removed it from on other copies.

such as this one:

www.aseq.it...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Here Biglino says:

1.- Elohim = Anunnaki.

2.- Elohim/Anunnaki created mankind in their likeness, using that "THING" which contains their own "image"

(this is actually the correct translation of that verse of the Bible - Genesis)

that "THING" - called "TZELEM" in Hebrew - is what today we would call "DNA".

Yet another post that credentials him, and there is no doubt who he is and what he does.

Please log in worldcat.org... and use the search term "Biglino". To simplify, I have some screenshots that proof that some of his works have been catalogued in libraries in the States, which clearly refer his as the author or contributor and with clear and undeniable evidence that "San Paolo" was publishing his works.

As you will notice below, some of his books are in the collection of prestigious US Universities like Yale, not any Tom Dick & Harry can do that...

Really good post about Yahwe and the word KEVOD. Traditional bible interpretation of that word is Glory, but literally it means "something heavy with weight that gives off radiation, or basically a "spacecraft".

Well I don't know how this link is on topic, but its so very interesting and needs more information.

Hmmm....where were the cities mentioned in the bible, in the holy land or were the in Syria?

en.wikipedia.org...

The Ebla tablets are a collection of as many as 1800 complete clay tablets, 4700 fragments and many thousand minor chips found in the palace archives[1] of the ancient city of Ebla, Syria. The tablets were discovered by Italian archaeologist Paolo Matthiae and his team in 1974–75[2] during their excavations at the ancient city of Tell Mardikh.[3] The tablets, which were found in situ on collapsed shelves, retained many of their contemporary clay tags to help reference them. They all date to the period between ca. 2500 BC and the destruction of the city ca. 2250 BC.[4] Today, the tablets are being held in the Syrian museums of Aleppo, Damascus, and Idlib.....

Two languages appeared in the writing on the tablets: Sumerian, and a previously unknown language that used the Sumerian cuneiform script (Sumerian logograms or "Sumerograms") as a phonetic representation of the locally spoken Ebla language.[citation needed] The latter script was initially identified as proto-Canaanite by professor Giovanni Pettinato, who first deciphered the tablets, because it predated the Semitic languages of Canaan, like Ugaritic and Hebrew. Pettinato later retracted the designation and decided to call it simply "Eblaite", the name by which it is known today.[4]

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

excellent post about te history, language, and events, including a possible nucelar war, thus Elohim/Annanuki transfered their capital from to Israel.

This post is about Moses and Enoch and their coloring. Fair and looks like angels.

Would the real 10 Commandments Stand Up. Outright Lie in the Bibles.

Yawhe's superior (officer???) or father gives him his share of inheritence and he isn't overjoyed.

Here Zecharia, and the wingless cigar shaped crafts, and a other ones, with the occupants transporting goods to their baes in Sumar.

and this one www.abovetopsecret.com...:

Zechariah 6 is a bit different, for the words are really more like a "taking off" efah. Not sure if this is a direct idea of the physical respect of a craft that is now leaving, the rest of 5-6, isn't dealt with, the moral aspects there, but if they're real, there is something that could be added with regards to abductees experiences. Ie. Sleeper/Lou Baldin speaks about wearing clean underwear on his site. Ie. there is a consequence to not improving or growing in virtue, to harming others and it seems that there is a frequency match too. As if the more goodness you work on trying to gain, the more positive can interact in the world and the opposite is true.

The real translation talks about a ring of lead, which would be a saucer, with a woman seated in it, 2 more women arrive and lift and object up and it rises up in the sky....
The closest one would be the KJV 2000

And he said unto me, To build it a house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon its own base.

Psalm 82!!!!!

The head elohim or captian reminding the lesser ones that they are just as mortal as the adams and should be caring for the needy, not propping up corruption!

In his book he links that pslam to Sumar King Urukagina. His code, he brought in reforms that cared for the needy and dealt with corruption, albeit in a harsher system than any here would like.

english.hidden-science.net...

Painting "Glorification of the Eucharist" 1599 AD.

What makes this painting both rare and unusual is the focal point which features a mechanical device that strongly resembles a satellite or observation drone. Although this has been refuted as nothing more than a creation globe there are a few points worth noting that challenge this rather high-handed dismissal.

here is the post that found the Sumar for Ruach.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wibble

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
If the creator(s) specified one thing and organized religion taught another then, logically, organized religion should bear the responsibility for misleading the masses.

The real question is what will/should happen to those of us who have broken away from organized religion and sought our own paths?

You will get a firmware update. If that doesn't work, you will be recycled.

Recycled? not up-cycled?..

There go my dreams of becoming a cyborg..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
And now this passage is clear.

""And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever." So the LORD God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken. After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.""
The charibs were not angels, they were physical air craft, or today we call ,ufos.
www.soldierofchrist.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join