It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF GOD(s) RETURNS and see the manipulaiton done to religious teaching upon the masses-WHO IS @ FAULT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

I wouldn't be quick to talk to OP13 as if he is unaware of ET/gods of old and unaware that this is a question being asked concerning those we speak of from the past, ET/gods and some claim fallen ones, whereas in reality its kind of mixture of things, but what is being called gods is elohim and that means those who came from the sky. And he is very aware of this, so I think you're out of line in how you're talking to him, completely.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If a Supreme Being (aka God) with all levels of supernatural powers....does not shepherd his flock of believers/faithful

that must mean that 'he' is not a reality

the humans are definitely NOT at fault...because they are all defective products (even with faith & the holy spirit guiding them)

it's all a cop out--- with the 'deception' principle used as the excuse for menkind being led astray

this is just another rabbit-hole example

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

The answer my friend.. is Satan

Satan will be locked up. his penalty. 1000 years!

for he deceived the whole world. and has our planet in the sad state of affairs it is in now.

edit on 8-6-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
God is on his way, he'll be here in September. When he gets here he won't pin this on the Devil, this is all a test. The Devil does not make you evil, he tries to trick you into becoming bad because of our own greed and desire for power and unearned pride. We are all in trouble, I don't know if there will be many people left. I'm a mouse so I'm not worried
Don't take this post of mine seriously but still try to bring up your awareness and examine the direction of your life. A path has two directions.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
God is on his way, he'll be here in September. When he gets here he won't pin this on the Devil, this is all a test. The Devil does not make you evil, he tries to trick you into becoming bad because of our own greed and desire for power and unearned pride. We are all in trouble, I don't know if there will be many people left. I'm a mouse so I'm not worried
Don't take this post of mine seriously but still try to bring up your awareness and examine the direction of your life. A path has two directions.

tries to trick you?
unless you are enlightened right now or on your way there.. you and everyone is already completely fooled.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

OK, if Satan is running things now and Apollo is supposed to open the gates of Hell so the locusts with human faces can torture all the bad people, how is it that Satan is not out yet if he is in control?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

OK, if Satan is running things now and Apollo is supposed to open the gates of Hell so the locusts with human faces can torture all the bad people, how is it that Satan is not out yet if he is in control?

if you knew what the trick was ud realize that such a trick could only be devised by the devil himself. it is that great. as i said.. the worlld for centuries has been lost and it's due to the devil's direction of this world.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

Do you believe in a Family of Love that allows anything like that to take place. The only ones that buy into this harsh system of learning, and walk into bad places to be purified afterwords, tortured, are us, our own souls are hard on us, if our souls believe such things and thus fit into this kind of thoughtscape. Mom and Dad don't send you there, they forgive you, and wish to heal you. Start to have the mindset, the same understanding, and mitigate all earth experiences. See others reaching the same place and help others spring all the dark side traps here.

Free your mind.

I don't see anyone being allowed to go there anymore, and see everyone freed all the time from every pit they allow themselves in.

Forgive yourself and everyone, humble self and ask for help to not disappoint Family above, nor your family here, and to recover, help others, make up for, do things in a loving environment, not this hellzone or worse.

Those abusers, and vamps that enjoy bullying or torturing souls, they're not off the hook either.

They're also on the active pursue list, and they will also be readied for the universal upgrade, they're going to change their minds as well, and also will need work, counseling, healing, to begin to turn their lives around, those that are real, soul, not AI. For the dark side really was meant to be a mirror and AI, not souls. That program seemed to get some real followers, and bullies.

There isn't anyone in infinity that is off the hook, on any level or density, they're all being called to healing.

Mother is calling all to heal, the heart of Mother who doesnt give up on anyone of her children, ever.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Reply to post by Ophiuchus [THOUGHTS ATS? thanks.]

The answer to this is obviously more profound then one simple answer but if there is one simple answer, it is that God gave us Freewill.
God the Creator gave every creature the freedom and freewill to create. Every situation, event or tangible structure begins with an idea and an idea is a thought.
Thoughts are beliefs.
Thoughts are meant to be our own.
No matter the intelligence level of an individual or of a creature or of any being; even that of an irrational pit bull dog, actions, consequences and results are created through choices, thoughts, ideas and freewill.

May there never come a day when our thoughts are controlled or a day every creature is forced to have the same beliefs and ideas.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I am annunaki, I am an ancient ... We have returned.

And, then what?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

God, the divine being of all that is, was, and will ever be, has not left the building.

It is what it is and there is no error in life.

Therefore, there is no fault to place on anyone.

None can be manipulated unless they were created to be manipulated. Therefore they are not manipulated, but rather fulfilling their role as created in the beginning.

Each part, like cogs and springs in a machine, do what each was created to do.

Disagreement comes when cogs pass judgement on springs for not being cogs, not understanding that springs are necessary for the machine to function. Yet, even this judgement is part of the functionality of the machine for the only way to know the machine as a cog is through the machines manual. In that manual it is written that some cogs are designed to pass judgement on springs and springs on cogs. Thus seeing all this come to pass, the cogs and springs can both bear witness that they are but a part of a machine that they cannot perceive from their respective positions within it.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Why is this thread still active???

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Gramatically speaking it is hard to answer your question because it is badly written. Basically it says, if god returns, who is at fault. So I ask, at fault for what ? Making God return ? That would be His/hers decision so I would say, Gods fault. Anyway, reask the question because it cannot be answered as written. Or I've answered it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage

The answer my friend.. is Satan

Satan will be locked up. his penalty. 1000 years!

for he deceived the whole world. and has our planet in the sad state of affairs it is in now.

So he gets 1000 years for all of the murder mayhem he has caused and any humans that didn't manage to get on the bandwagon get eternal damnation. hmmmm that seems like a fair and just god .... NOT! (imo)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If Jesus came back he would have a lot of explaining to do after claiming he was the same as something that breathed smoke out of its nostrils, spewed out fiery wrath, consumed enemies with fire, put terror into the hearts of people, destroyed whole towns and found pleasing the smell of burning flesh.

ohmyvolcano.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
God doesn't need to return to earth. He's already there and already know what's gone on, going on, and will go on. He's omnimpotent. That means he's inside and outside every atom. He's not confined by time or space. He made them. If you want to get to know God just read the bible, pray and go to Church. That's all you have to do. At some point he'll introduce himself to you via the spirit. You'll feel him via your emotions and spirit and you'll get to know him better and better from there.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Within our hearts and conscious
CORRECT YOU ARE BIHOTZ. But maybe EA*RTH needs a personal visit to refresh the minds who have forgotten.

Originally posted by seeker1963

I really do lean towards what you have went out of your way and put a lot of effort into posting. But in all honesty, who really knows?

ONLY THE GOD(s) 1 would assume.

I gave up my belief in organized religion and it's projection of who God is about a year ago. It was a very difficult time for me to shed what I have been taught my whole life and moving on to a state of what I call awakening.

I understand it is hard. It was a process for me to FOLLOW THE LAMB LORD JESUS CHRIST AS I DO and then to learn of how influential the ANNUNAKI were in the distant past written in Genesis. And then to Say OK if this data is correct and its kind of being verified within the ENLILITE religions then the ANNUNAKI are or may be the GOD(s) mentioned. And then to LEAP and say LORD JESUS CHRIST may be part of their bloodline to keep it all concrete and acceptable to me was a task. I always leave room for error in my understandings with hope that if im in any way wrong LORD ENKI -LORD ENLIL -LORD JESUS CHRIST OR FATHER ANU will help guide me as I pray and hope they dont look @ me evol for trying to understand them. So yes I understand my friend..

Do I believe I did the right thing? Yes! Do I believe I am any better off now than I was then? In a way, yes I do. Let me explain, since then I have a broader understanding of other peoples feelings. I might not agree, but at least I can say my level of tolerance towards those who believe differently than myself has improved greatly!

That is also an important skill to obtain and hold close, it prevents you from taking the MY GOD IS THE ONLY GOD NOT YOURS APPROACH, which helps others sensitive to the religious subject and yourself from getting into arguments based on who is right :up for that.

Am I any closer to knowing who God really is? Not at all, except for the fact that I now believe God is a part of everyone of us and it is up to us to find Him/Her within our own souls and minds.

Agreed

I try to treat every human being I come into contact with, in a polite manner and I try to help everyone I can to best of my ability.

And 1 would think they would be appreciative of your LIGHT shining upon others and not shun you for it.

If that is not good enough for whomever God really is, then, oh well, send me to whatever prison you have command of and leave me be. I do not need a God to tell me right from wrong, because I know it in my own heart.

Again, I appreciate your work and dedication to what you believe in, but I really don't know what to believe in at this point in our society.

Hey my friend as long as you and I and everyone else are collectivly putting forth an effort to understand them GOD(s) we cannot be walking to far from the LIGHT. thanks again seeker1963 for putting you conscious/heart/mind in the thread its felt in your words

reply to post by steve1709

I also agree that it depends on the ANNUNAKI faction or force that made it into this location and who got or gets here first... Thing is current reads seem to relate to ENLILITE influence was PLACED upon EA*RTH AS OF NOW but the influence seems to of been either forgotten or gave up on since there was no face to face presence in some times OUT IN THE OPEN THAT IS
Also with INNANA and LORD ENKI and MURDUK it seems the two main influences from LORD ENKI and LORD ENLIL have bonded so they may have reached an understanding WHICH I HAD HOPED FOR. And this makes me think if a force showed up it may represent BOTH brothers interest via their youngest offspring's and they MAY request a UPDATED UNDERSTANDING OF HOW EA*RTH IS RAN AS OF NOW hence the OP. Also another Reason I try not to label who is the devil or GOD in relation to the 2 brothers. steve1709, thanks for taking time to lay out some good feedback on the OP and you are welcome to chat anytime within my threads.

NAMASTE*******
reply to post by Azadok2day

I agree with your post and thanks.
edit on 6/12/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
If a Supreme Being (aka God) with all levels of supernatural powers....does not shepherd his flock of believers/faithful

that must mean that 'he' is not a reality

I can understand your point there Udio, but thats basically the OP bases WHAT IF THE HAS TRIED BUT manipulation of the herd has been so severe IT MAY TAKE A FACE TO FACE
SIT DOWN WITH EA*RTH again to reset the standards. Which brings forth my current OP of who would or should be @ fault for the current layouts that make a souls like yourself feel the ENTIRE HERD IS DEFECTIVE (which I dont feel is true in my objective observations) I do however feel there is some energies here either human or other who may be playing/toying with humanity ALL BASED OFF OF SOMETHING THIS HERD DOESN'T KNOW BUT NEEDS TO. Thanks St Udio for you time here in the boards.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

NATAS, and do you feel those who align themselves with that being will defend against GOD(s) presence if it came upon EA*RTH or would they co operate with the GOD(s) force and find better soultions to the issues caused here. Or is NATAS a testing creation for other CREATOR CREATIONS who was intentionally casted down here to RULE or LEARN w/ humans how life can be outside the constant presence of the LIGHT*? 0mage, thanks for your input

reply to post by kimsie

I do understand the FREE WILL aspect but the thing is does that mean to just use it w/o boundaries how ever an individual wants? For I can be a parent as I am and tell 1 of my children not to read a book I left on my computer and then leave the house to go to work. I left the book there out in the open maybe to see if they would listen to me or would their free wills allow for curiosity to over run their free will to LISTEN. See FREE WILL can easily be taken as CHOICE to LISTEN OR CHOICE NOT TO LISTEN. Both are free will exercising but only 1 is free will in relation to RESPECT of what I asked of my children, which was please don't read that book.

Originally posted by bjarneorn
I am annunaki, I am an ancient ... We have returned.

And, then what?

do you remember us or know of us?

Originally posted by TheHolyGhost

None can be manipulated unless they were created to be manipulated. Therefore they are not manipulated, but rather fulfilling their role as created in the beginning.

I just cannot fathom a reason to create creations just to be manipulated. Its hard for 1 to except that GOD(s) wants to see some here on EA* suffer more then others why others causing the suffering just keep stepping on everyone else AS IF THEY ARE GODS THEMSELVES. I do thank you and appreciate your POV as its different then many I have observed and provides a different outlook then observed before

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno
Why is this thread still active???

Maybe because some believe more then others of the influences of GOD(s) or those who came from the SKY/HEAVENS and know they are real GiodanoBruno.

Originally posted by karen61057

Gramatically speaking it is hard to answer your question because it is badly written. Basically it says, if god returns, who is at fault. So I ask, at fault for what ? Making God return ? That would be His/hers decision so I would say, Gods fault. Anyway, reask the question because it cannot be answered as written. Or I've answered it.

Im sorry you havent answered it karen61057 but here is the total OP question. IF GOD(s) RETURNS and see the manipulaiton done to religious teaching upon the masses-WHO IS @ FAULT

this was the uestion who is @ fault for the WARS between the ENLILITE religions Judaism-Christianity & Islam. which have caused poverty-death and basic social discomfort of the SOULS here?

reply to post by TheFogHorn

1 does not feel the is a volcano. Maybe there was/is a PORTAL within 1 though

reply to post by r2d246

I agree in part that YES the LORD is within our spirits/conscious and that YES the made them who may be @ fault. What I am saying also is related to what you just spoke the LORD coming to EA*RTH in a physical form or essence and with the the ANGELS or HEAVEN and their POSSIBLE chariots. So I wanted to know how some members felt about the OP in relation to the LORD coming to EA*RTH OR the PRESENCE of the LORD in a physical sense or 3d related like PART of the human energy coming to interact direct and not just consciously. Considering how the world is being managed with religions being connected to politics, greed/starvation/wars/Spiritual degrading via exposure to spirit lowering activities (pick 1)

Thanks for your time and input within the thread r2d246

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join