IF GOD(s) RETURNS and see the manipulaiton done to religious teaching upon the masses-WHO IS @ FAULT

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
PLEASE do not comment ignorance if you feel the ANNUNAKI are not even real thanks in advance, this may be more important then you may consider.

If an ancient ALIEN /ET species DID come to EA*RTH who were called GOD(s) of the past/present and seen the manipulation done to the HERD of EA*RTH. Manipulation related to CRUSADES and POLITICAL INFLUENCED RELIGIOUS MISCONDUCT. Who do YOU think the GOD(s) should hold responsible for the HERD being so misguided with IGNORANCE & HATE to the point where the 3 major religions of TODAY... The 3 which ARE Abrahamic religions Judaism, Christianity, and Islam

break---

Abrahamic religions (also Abrahamism) are the monotheistic faiths emphasizing and tracing their common origin to Abraham[1] or recognizing a spiritual tradition identified with him.[2][3][4] They are one of the three major divisions in comparative religion, along with Indian religions (Dharmic) and East Asian religions (Taoic). As of the early twenty-first century, it was estimated that 54% of the world's population (3.8 billion people) considered themselves adherents of the Abrahamic religions, about 30% of other religions, and 16% of no religion.[5][6]

The three major Abrahamic religions are, in chronological order of founding, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. Judaism regards itself as the religion of the descendants of Jacob,[n 1] a grandson of Abraham. It has a strictly unitary view of God, and the central holy book for almost all branches is the Masoretic Text as elucidated in the oral Torah.

Christianity began as a sect of Judaism[n 2] in the Mediterranean Basin[n 3] of the 1st century CE and evolved into a separate religion—the Christian Church—with distinctive beliefs and practices. Jesus is the central figure of Christianity, considered by almost all denominations to be divine, typically as one person of a Triune God.[n 4] The Christian Bible is usually held to be the ultimate authority, alongside Sacred Tradition in some denominations (such as Roman Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy).

Islam arose in Arabia[n 5] in the 7th century CE with a strictly unitary view of God.[n 6] Muslims (adherents of Islam) typically hold the Qur'an to be the ultimate authority, as revealed and elucidated through the teachings and practices[n 7] of a central, but not divine, prophet, Muhammad. Less well-known Abrahamic religions, originally offshoots of Shi'a Islam, include the Bahá'í Faith[n 8] and Druze.[7]

The three main Abrahamic religions have certain similarities. All are monotheistic, and conceive God to be a transcendent Creator-figure and the source of moral law,[8] and their sacred narratives feature many of the same figures, histories, and places in each, although they often present them with different roles, perspectives, and meanings. They also have many internal differences based on details of doctrine and practice. Christianity divided into three main branches (Catholic, Orthodox, and Protestant), dozens of significant denominations, and even more smaller ones. Islam has two main branches (Sunni and Shi'a), each having a number of denominations. Judaism also has a small number of branches, of which the most significant are Orthodox, Conservative, and Reform. At times the different religions—and often branches within the same religions—have had bitter conflicts with each other.

en.wikipedia.org...

continue---

to the point where the 3 major religions of TODAY FIGHT ! These 3 main religions are ALL* ENLILITE RELIGIONS. ENLILITE RELIGIONS meaning they are all products of LORD ENLIL (ANNUNAKI) who influenced Abraham

break---

According to the ancient Sumerian texts, the Sumerian god, Anu, the “supreme Lord of the Sky”, the currently reigning titular head of the Sumerian Family Tree, had two sons. They were Enki (Ea), Lord of the Earth and Waters (whose mother was Antu), and Enlil (Ilu), Lord of the Air and Lord of the Command (whose mother was Ki). These two half-brothers -- surprise, surprise -- did not get along.

Critical to their rivalry -- particularly from Earth’s viewpoint -- was the fact that Enki had been the first of the Anunnaki to hazard a trip to Earth to begin a mining operation for gold. When this effort did not apparently produce gold in sufficient quantities, Enlil was brought in, given command, and armed with a new plan (an early version of the New Deal). The revised program was to mine gold from deep mines in the Earth.

According to Sumerian texts (as detailed in Genesis of the Grail Kings [1]), during a visit by their father, Anu (the archetypal absentee landlord), the Anunnaki made a decision:

“The gods had clasped their hands together,

Had cast lots and had divided.

Anu then went up to heaven.

To Enlil the Earth was made subject.

The seas, enclosed as with a loop,

They had given to Enki, the Prince of Earth.”

Abraham and his descendants served Enlil, and followed his precepts. The Egyptians, on the other hand, were Enki’s protégés, and based on food management practices during the devastating droughts around the time of Jacob and Joseph, were doing a lot better than Enlil’s followers. Obviously Noah backed the right horse in that Enki shared boat plans with the righteous fellow -- whom Enlil later claimed as his own.
www.halexandria.org...
continue---

So if this is the case and these 3 religions Judaism, Christianity, and Islam ARE ENLILITE RELIGIONS and they infight CRUSADE even still showing evidence TODAY then..... What happens say if LORD ENLIL (ANNUNAKI) or his brother LORD ENKI (ANNUNAKI) [COLOR=GOLD] OR ANY ANNUNAKI INFLUENCE?? [/COLOR] SHOW UP TO SEE HOW THE RELIGIONS HAVE BEEN POLITICALLY HIJACKED TO THE POINT WHERE SOME PARTS OF THE HERD ARE AND HAVE LOST FAITH?

[COLOR=GOLD] WHO IS @ FAULT EA*RTH? [/COLOR] The HERD who TRUSTED the LEADERS of the FAITHS or the LEADERS of the FAITH who misled the HERD or anyone for that matter???

Something that popped into my conscious
. As I considered a what if scenario of what if the ANNUNAKI showed up to see HOW SCHOOLS GOING
Would they look @ the herd like
or understand the herd has been consciously @ war for times since they left

THOUGHTS ATS? mods not sure if this belongs in religious forums as much as it may belong here if so feel free to adjust, thanks.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******

Ancient SUMER/current day IRAQ STONE TABLET images of the tree of life ADAM & EVE AND LORD ENKI THE (SNAKE) NAMED THAT BY HIS BIG BROTHER LORD ENLIL.
edit on 6/8/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Marduk

Marduk's original character is obscure but he was later on connected with water, vegetation, judgment, and magic.[4] He was also regarded as the son of Ea[5] (Sumerian Enki) and Damkina[6] and the heir of Anu, but whatever special traits Marduk may have had were overshadowed by the political development through which the Euphrates valley passed and which led to people of the time imbuing him with traits belonging to gods who in an earlier period were recognized as the heads of the pantheon.[7] There are particularly two gods—Ea and Enlil—whose powers and attributes pass over to Marduk.

In the case of Ea, the transfer proceeded pacifically and without effacing the older god. Marduk took over the identity of Asarluhi, the son of Ea and god of magic, so that Marduk was integrated in the pantheon of Eridu where both Ea and Asarluhi originally came from. Father Ea voluntarily recognized the superiority of the son and hands over to him the control of humanity. This association of Marduk and Ea, while indicating primarily the passing of the supremacy once enjoyed by Eridu to Babylon as a religious and political centre, may also reflect an early dependence of Babylon upon Eridu, not necessarily of a political character but, in view of the spread of culture in the Euphrates valley from the south to the north, the recognition of Eridu as the older centre on the part of the younger one.

Marduk, sun god of Babylon, with his thunderbolts pursues Anzu after Anzu stole the Tablets of Destiny.

Let's continue with Inanna. If Marduk was the son of Enki, was Inanna, perhaps the daughter of Enlil? Well, almost. Inanna is the daughter of Nanna (Akkadian/Semitic name was Sin) and Nanna is the firstborn of Enlil by his official consort Ninlil. (p.111-112, Twelfth Planet) This makes Inanna the granddaughter of Enlil. Inanna had a twin brother who was called Utu. Inanna is also known by the Akkadian name Ishtar.
home.tiscali.nl...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Well they should not have been behind setting up these religions, From what I've been told, they run many planets the same way, and that means many many many planets need to be freed. Some of these beings, are not negative in the least however, I guess there were choices made and some were more into control and others more into helping and guiding and holding light. Ishtar is one of the angels.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Unity_99, but they may have had positive intentions for this herd. But if you look @ some parts of MAN visualize them (ANNUNAKI) leaving some in charge W/ technology and then them (ANNUNAKI) leaving EXPECTING THOSE (MEN/WOMEN) THEY LEFT IN CHARGE TO TEND TO THE HERD. But those in charge may have looked around say after 1000 years and seen no presence OF ANNUNAKI and may have said well then I CAN BECOME GOD AND THE MANIPULATION BEGINS....

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If the creator(s) specified one thing and organized religion taught another then, logically, organized religion should bear the responsibility for misleading the masses.

The real question is what will/should happen to those of us who have broken away from organized religion and sought our own paths?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
We are all from one
We are all one
We are all at fault

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
If the creator(s) specified one thing and organized religion taught another then, logically, organized religion should bear the responsibility for misleading the masses.

Thanks for your response

The real question is what will/should happen to those of us who have broken away from organized religion and sought our own paths?

I think they can read your brain wave activity and know the intents of EVERY SOUL. You know how some say when your all alone GOD is still observing. So those who were traumatized from so much misguidance and left to find their owns ways 1 would feel as long as you STILL tried to find the LIGHT* they should be aware and understand, this is from my perspective disgustingfatbody and very good question

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
We are all from one
We are all one
We are all at fault

six67seven, I see your POV and can understand it. The SPECIES is 1 yes. But as of now and in the past it seemed as if it was those who control and those who dont know which would seem like there was a divide from the 1 @ some point. Thats why I ask what do any think should the herd and those who control its religious sectors be @ fault. Thanks for your time within the thread

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Unity_99, but they may have had positive intentions for this herd. But if you look @ some parts of MAN visualize them (ANNUNAKI) leaving some in charge W/ technology and then them (ANNUNAKI) leaving EXPECTING THOSE (MEN/WOMEN) THEY LEFT IN CHARGE TO TEND TO THE HERD. But those in charge may have looked around say after 1000 years and seen no presence OF ANNUNAKI and may have said well then I CAN BECOME GOD AND THE MANIPULATION BEGINS....

We are not a herd. The idea here is understood by my soul, I know this group well. And some of those "called demons" are not, they are high light workers, akin to Michael, such as Ashtar/Ishtar, who battled Ba'al long ago with the other angels, or light beings, or Spirits.

And what we are calling these people are often Corporal ETs, but not from our universe density, and they have to take quite a diminishing and hit, ie a sacrifice made to help for some, to walk in the cement shoes of these lower frequency bodies.

There is alot of distortions and what floats around in dusty ancient mystery school volumes is yet again more distortion.

However, that being said, that all is not as it has been laid out, and that those from the skies, both corporal and entity are not all bad, nor all good, some are doing the work they were sent to do and watching over this planet and people, these tests in fact.

But there is a group, that has a strong dominance in this sector of space, that runs many slave planets, that seemed to enjoy worship and power over people's lives, deaths, and even feed on their misery, and they have quite a following.

They all serve rank and file and heirarchies, pyramids, monopolies of power, and inequalities.

And they are well known in the Universe(s), for the harm they cause others.

So, if you are merely referring to the Watchers and those who are Light Workers, and helpers. I would say they would be very concerned about the false paradigms and distortions of the faith and religions and the lies told to people.

They would wish we all understood the basics, that even Yeshua, brought, which akin to the Buddhist and Eastern teachings was to still the mind, go within, and seek contact with your own soul and discover the reason you're here and do the work you came to do, and to recognize and realize with Faith that you have a Team a Family of Love and Goodness watching over.

But we're here to free humanity from the other side of this coin, the ones running the slave camps.

And to never have fear, but sorrow, for my soul recognized those seeking to threaten me and my family for speaking out against their plans, that this person was strongly loved, strongly compassionated, I felt he was a cousin, and he had gone/fell into, the wrong pathways, the wrong planetary group or direction, so when I am faced with the dragons that fly, and threaten us, or the Big Forces overseeing this prison of sorts, their entrapped planets, "the schools", I have no fear, they are not mature, but very immature, and not choosing to grow up and be Love, but choosing power over others, and so without any fear at all I offer them returns and love and pray for them.

Those words just flowed out of my heart for the group upon which this conversation attends, for they are loved by all the Universes and some are greatly admired for the sacrifices they made to tend the sheep/flock and grow the children bigger, however, due to the risks involved and due to the conditions that led to many downfalls, this is greatly seen as needing tending to, for they will not be left to recover alone either.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That's a good answer and that's what I've had to do.

I grew up Catholic and felt the hypocrisy of the Church firsthand through a couple of very mean priests.

I've walked the straight and narrow without "official" guidance since I was 14.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
cmon folks this is 2012 and I think most of us have advanced enough to realize the stories in the bible Koran etc have alien influences god the angels Jesus Mohammad all have references to alien involvement to think otherwise is to basically believe in the tooth fairy or Santa just look at the paintings from our past and decide

www.crystalinks.com...

not everything can be so easily debunked with repeating facts and details of specific dates to influence popular opinion. our past is not what we think or told it was and to stay on topic so called GOD is to blame it's interference in a developing race is the cause for most of our problems today ie organized religion and all the hate and evil that goes along with it

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
HI OP!

You have a bunch of interesting and fun information to chew on. I don't know if the Anunnaki are our creators or not. They may be our captors, for all I know. But whoever they are, they didn't leave a clear and lasting message of love, the best way to live life and our correct place in the universe.

If there is a real conspiracy to keep mankind in confusion and suffering, working against an original plan for a pleasant and purposeful life for mankind ie, the Devil, Satan and his minions, etc. Then certainly the Devils are to blame for the mess that the god's will find.

However, If they created Satan, and couldn't control the mechanism that they put in place, then it's their fault. If they failed to secure the barn door, so to speak, and the fox is now in the hen house. It's their fault.

Ultimately, if we are a created or engineered species, then the god's are at fault and responsible for our confusion.

Maybe we are an indigenous species, and others have come and ministered to us, in order to help as they saw fit, and had the best of intentions. Then, they were not gods but explorers, and we made religions out of what stories were left behind, out of superstition and admiration. In that case, they are not at fault that their influence has morphed into strange interpretations.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Yet what is ET? In truth we are the Light, we are the Rays, and whether we walk in corporal suits, or choose to remain in Spirit, there are those seeking the Light and Guidance as they grow up here in this Universe(S), and do the work they are given to do, or choose to do, and then those who get accustomed to being treated as special and like the worship and the sacrifices. This has created quite a pit, a group of even older bullies, some not even from this universe, but the gravity based ones from other tests and universes, that access here.

But even when we speak of ET we are speaking of the Spiritual path. Its Spirit/Soul/Light that is real, the rest, including the body suits, is the matrix.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I absolutely agree with you, OP and they can start with the Pope and all world religious leaders.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

You will get a firmware update. If that doesn't work, you will be recycled.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I've been shown the cosmic arrest team, and though the Vatican may be a part of it, I'm sure this was a world wide effort, the first targetted was the House of Windsor and Rothchild's. But it was akin to angels coming in, and they were akin to angel/ets. Blue uniforms, skies filled with crafts, but much higher frequency and another analogy to that clear vision I had was, the Light came in from the great central star.

It could be any timing, for there is obviously an ending or last page of the coloring book, and the same families have been literally ruling this place for ages.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Human beings when given a conscience, had their own agenda "free will" and after years of following the "Gods" decided to take life and matters into their own hands. These "Gods" then took a back seat because this is also apart of their plan. Creating new races and civilizations within this "multiverse" I believe the annunaki will come back and when they do, just like the mythical "Sanat clause" they have been making a list and checking it twice. This is a race that is far more advanced then we could ever fantasize. They have been influencing our history in certain ways since they "left". It would be nice to think that the majority of the population could be taken off this rock and be given a second chance or better yet inherit the life they deserve. Imagine if you will, leaving behind the greed and the rapist and unrighteous murderers and pedephiles the wicked of the wicked on this planet to do with it as they please. Even with the advancement in technology, those left behind would be 100s of years away from being capable of star travel, plus the knowledge of knowing the truth that we are not alone, this may be their second chance at redemption to join the "universe elite." Its no secret that governments know of alien species, one only has to look at the advancement with technology after July 8 1947, Roswell. Having said this it is even possible that they too were working together before this, but that is purely speculative. Point is that we are not alone in this universe, history has shown us this in a multitude of different ways. Organized religion destroyed spirituality because of man's innate prone ability to corrupt anything with their Midas touch. Man simply aspires to be God, we do it all the Time on this planet and they way we abuse the environment and life stock. Its not logically our fault because we are a product of these "Gods" and therefor it is instilled in us to understand our purpose. Despite the fact there truly is a all mighty creator in GOD, if man were truly enlightened to the fact that yes we are not alone, yes there is a GOD, without relying on faith alone, yes were were genetically engineered by an alien species then how less small would we then feel on this planet?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I call this the HERD for many DO await a Shepherd/Messiah. And I also agree some label those who have came to enlighten and guide as demons/devils due to fear of the unknown. I cannot place JUDGMENT ON ANY FOR I AM NO JUDGE AND THE JURY WOULD BE THE INHABITANTS OF EA*RTH speaking up about what has been done to them. So I try not to place label on any w/o fully understanding them. But I do however understand that the religious books I grew up learning from do have evidence of ET/ALIEN within them EVIDENCE TRANSFERRED FROM ANCIENT SUMER/IRAQ STONE TABLETS INTO THE 3 RELIGIONS MENTIONED IN THE OP.. So I do recognize their GOD(s) presence here on EA*RTH. We ALL have to seek truth within the distortions and take from it what we can why keeping an open mind to better follow the destined paths, its a hard job but it seems to be a must during SCHOOLING within this dimension. I am happy that you understand the intelligence involved in seeing some from the skies may interact in what humans would consider evol ways why others would act like angels or positive SOUL guides, this is important to my understanding. As far as the WATCHERS UNITY_99 whats wild is I dont even know if the watchers mentioned in the book of ENOCH are ANNUNAKI or ANOTHER ENERGY/SPECIES, its hard to call w/o guidance from those who DO FULLY know and understand. And this is what I mean all many are left with here on EA*RTH is fragmented information WHEN THERE IS MORE HIDDEN AWAY that would HELP the HERD progress spiritually/physically??? And this has caused this HERD to go astray somewhat, not totally but has caused many to lose belief/faith in GOD(S) and try and readjust their schooling to fit a 3rd dimensional existence and that is totally omitting their spiritual ability or self WHICH MAY LEAVE THEIR SOULS IN VULNERABLE POSITIONS TO BE CAPTURED OR FED FROM... BY non GODS or DEVILS!

I pray that none are threatening your family or any love ones for you ATTEMPTING to LIGHT the ways for others but I do know these forces do exist, just sickens me to think and know how some of them operate with terror and death distribution and yet when their SOULS
reach the mirrors awaiting to REFLECT back their projected IGNORANCE they whine
in the face of AMMUT when in judgment of the feather of MAAT is placed on their souls.

SO REMAIN FEARLESS UNITY_99 YOU ARE NOT ALONE WITH SUPPORTING THIS HERD. I don't think none are ALONE just took a while for the PRINCIPALS to return to school to have a conference with the TEACHERS and STUDENTS..

When the dead were judged, it is was the feather of Ma'at that their hearts were weighed against. If hearts of the deceased are as "light as a feather", they were granted eternal life in the Duat. The near-weightlessness of their hearts indicated that their souls were not burdened with sin and evil. If their hearts did not "measure up", the soul of the deceased was consumed by Ammut. This judgement occurred in the "Hall of the Two Truths", Maaty.
Maat wearing feather of truth

www.egyptianmyths.net...

Maat or ma'at (thought to have been pronounced *[muʔ.ʕat]),[1] also spelled māt or mayet, was the ancient Egyptian concept of truth, balance, order, law, morality, and justice. Maat was also personified as a goddess regulating the stars, seasons, and the actions of both mortals and the deities, who set the order of the universe from chaos at the moment of creation. Her (ideological) counterpart was Isfet.

reply to post by disgustingfatbody

And as long as you are trying your best THEY CAN SEE how hard it was and why you disconnected. Its sad to look to these sources of LIGHT only to be thrown into even darker areas of existence. So I wish you best on your journey and only recommend keeping an open mind in relation to who may be or IS GOD(s).
NAMASTE*******

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
cmon folks this is 2012 and I think most of us have advanced enough to realize the stories in the bible Koran etc have alien influences god the angels Jesus Mohammad all have references to alien involvement to think otherwise is to basically believe in the tooth fairy or Santa just look at the paintings from our past and decide

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
- to stay on topic so called GOD is to blame it's interference in a developing race is the cause for most of our problems today ie organized religion and all the hate and evil that goes along with it

Thanks gaurdian2012 for your input and answer, you covered some important data related to certain influences here and how the minds may need to understand

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
This is why Aliens and UFOs is a joke.

GOD IS AN ALIEN!!!

Get this in Religious Conspiracies where it belongs.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
HI OP!

You have a bunch of interesting and fun information to chew on. I don't know if the Anunnaki are our creators or not. They may be our captors, for all I know. But whoever they are, they didn't leave a clear and lasting message of love, the best way to live life and our correct place in the universe.

Hello windword
I understand what you mean but consider this windword, what if they left proper instructions but since no one seen them for thousands of years the agenda began to wear away and then be misused for political control via usage of religious power by some they left in power who may STILL be in power or were OVERTAKEN BY ANOTHER FORCE.

If there is a real conspiracy to keep mankind in confusion and suffering, working against an original plan for a pleasant and purposeful life for mankind ie, the Devil, Satan and his minions, etc. Then certainly the Devils are to blame for the mess that the god's will find.

Agreed

However, If they created Satan, and couldn't control the mechanism that they put in place, then it's their fault. If they failed to secure the barn door, so to speak, and the fox is now in the hen house. It's their fault.

understood as well

Ultimately, if we are a created or engineered species, then the god's are at fault and responsible for our confusion.

Maybe we are an indigenous species, and others have come and ministered to us, in order to help as they saw fit, and had the best of intentions. Then, they were not gods but explorers, and we made religions out of what stories were left behind, out of superstition and admiration. In that case, they are not at fault that their influence has morphed into strange interpretations.

These are some real statements sharing view points from multiple perspectives and this is part of the GOAL of this thread. I appreciate your input and thanks

Originally posted by Imtor

I absolutely agree with you, OP and they can start with the Pope and all world religious leaders.

Imtor I feel what your saying but there may be some hidden with more power then those seen in open, that only the GOD(s) can detect from outside SOL system space and see. The POPE is important as many other leaders of religious faiths but again he was not present when these ignorance's were being planned for hijack and manipulation. The POPE and other religious leaders may have some blood and filth on their hands yes but they are not in my view @ total FAULT, so we cannot just look @ them ONLY.

NAMASTE*******

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join