It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Dutch players subjected to racist chants

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

One player shouldn't reflect a nation...Anyway, you'll get idiots like John Terry in all kinds of places.

I personally despise him & can't stand looking at him..

I wish I could say, just like how a group of racists in Poland shouldn't reflect the whole country...But this seems to be more than a small minority?

Racist chants during training? Gtfo.

I wonder what it'll be like when the actual games begin, for countries that have players with multi ethnic races in their teams.

---

As for those people who don't seem to be bothered about the issue, I'd like to see you guys put in the same position of racial abuse from other races & see how you feel then.

Some of the greatest athletes of all time are of different ethnicities..So, to accept it would be disrespecting such influential figures as well as the sports that you love, in a way?

Stop with the stupid comments, archaic way of thinking, & try to get with the rest of us in the 21st Century.
edit on 8-6-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

Originally posted by Argyll
If you think Poland is bad, wait until England play the Ukraine, in the Ukraine on the 19th June!

There are a few black players from various countries saying they will walk of the pitch if they are subjected to racism, unfortunately UEFA is failing to back these players and warning them they will be yellow carded if they do indeed leave the pitch.

As stated above, Poland/Ukraine should never have been awarded this competition until they could prove that they had taken a hard line against racism.......I doubt very much that the back page headlines over the next few weeks will be about the football being played.
edit on 8/6/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

so yeah racism sucks, but to be all butt hurt and refuse to play a game u love because thee are some dipsh*ts in the stands saying derogatory words is completely childish and disrespectful to the game these players need to man up, ignore the dipsh*ts and do what they came to do. play some world class ball

I understand your point, but have any of us ever been standing on a pitch whilst hundreds of scumbags shout racist filth at us?

no i havent, when u say us , do u mean a player or a black person or both, just curious. You classify these rascist as scumbags and i agree with you, but to me, any body that i deem a scumbag, there words may penetrate my eardrum, but thats as far as it goes, there words are hate why choose to care what a hate monger believes in or even say? especially drunk hooligans

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Put the majority of those racists back when people were being hung and I guarantee they would change their tune and see it for what it is. I think most of them are weak minded individuals who just feel it necessary to be part of a group, if I were a player I would join in with the chants and see how they react.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

I get what you're saying Doc..

Haters gon' hate & all that.

But until you have been on the end of racial derogatory abuse yourself, then I wouldn't expect you to understand the implications these kinda things can have.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

***They were not living on British homeland. It is much easier to love another culture when you don’t have to live with them.

Course they are.
Whilst only comprising 2% of the overall UK population there are large Black communities in most UK cities.
Large numbers, if not most, are fully integrated into British society and culture.

UK citizens of Indian origin account for approximately 2.5% of overall UK population.
Again, the vast majority are fully integrated.

I think that pretty much equates to 'living on Britsh homeland'.

People of both origins have gone on to be a success in many different and varied walks of life.

I'm fast approaching 47 years old and I've known people from both communities for as long as I can remember.

It's not an issue to the vast majority.

*****Tell me where exactly what kind of “development” you see resulting from the current influx of 3rde worlders into white countries?

Music, art, industry, commerce, sport, probably every aspect of a vibrant and constantly developing society.

Where's the problem?

Do you just wish to see 'white' society remain the same forever?
What would be the good in that?

Any culture that doesn't grow and develop stagnates and eventually dies.

and he says: “So all black men are gang rapists and no white men are?”
****I did not say that.

You asked where was the "enrichment" in our women being gang raped?" implying that only Black people commit such a crime.
They don't.

*****This has Nothing to do with superiority.

So what is it about?
I would say that more or less every single racist I've ever met, and I've met a lot, considers his own particular race to be superior to all other's.
And by the tone of this post www.abovetopsecret.com... I get the impression that you are pretty much the same.

****I agree with you there. However you are overlooking the more important aspects of the forced importation of these other cultures into white countries.

Social engineering exercises carried out by politicians and the PC brigade have certainly been detrimental to everyone concerned and has contributed directly to many of the social issues we face today, as indeed has the open door immigration policy.
But none of that can detract from the fact that the UK has benefitted from immigration in the past.

****I am both saddened and angry that TPTB are destroying our (formerly) First world countries with primitive people who are hell-bent on changing us to their way of living and destroying every part of the good things we had.

What good things did we have?
As far as I can tell the working people have been more or less crapped on for centuries - sorry but I don't look at yesterday though rose tinted glasses or dream about some imaginary halcyon days.
Yes, our history is full of things we should be proud of and we shouldn't just view the events of yesterday by todays morals and standards but the reality is it was a pretty much crappy existence for the vast majority - but then again their expectations weren't that great.

In the meantime we are intimidated by the PC which has been instilled in some people to the extent that they attack their own and turn a blind eye to the crumbling structure of our once cohesive society.

I can pretty much agree with most of that.
But the "crumbling structure of our once cohesive society" isn't due to the influx of immigrants - we've always had immigrants - or any erosion of some imaginary racial superiority etc but probably because it was all based on lies and the supression and misery of the majority, the interference of the PC do-gooders etc and possibly more importantly the dealings and manipulations of the bankers, corporate whores and the elites.

edit on 8/6/12 by Freeborn because: clarity

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

****I am both saddened and angry that TPTB are destroying our (formerly) First world countries with primitive people who are hell-bent on changing us to their way of living and destroying every part of the good things we had. In the meantime we are intimidated by the PC which has been instilled in some people to the extent that they attack their own and turn a blind eye to the crumbling structure of our once cohesive society.

"primitive people"....really?

Who do you consider primitive people?......black people?

You appear to have a very high opinion of your own race and a very low opinion of every other race

You sir are a racist!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

Argyl says: “That is possibly the most racist thing I have read on the internet in a long time......what's it like to be a big part of the problem” ****How does my statement relate to what problem ?

The problem is racism....your statement relates to the fact that you are a racist bigot.

you need to be banned from this site.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I agree,,,he/she needs to go back into the hole they came out of.

ATS should not be a place for ignorant to spread their BS.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I am Mister Joel William Halvorsen (Dutch ancestry).

Hear me roar at these ignorant c***s.

(and then laugh with me)

edit on 8/6/12 by mzungu because: linking the links and joining the dots for those who can't find their own heads

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JailTales
Do these racists turn up to tennis or rugby games and make monkey chants, or is it just football they plague? I wonder...

Both rugby and tennis tend to be sports catered by upper, more educated classes.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
this is funny, because Eastern Europes nick name is "The N-words of Europe"
Because of how bad these countries are.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
this is funny, because Eastern Europes nick name is "The N-words of Europe"
Because of how bad these countries are.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Well, we know soccer was created for the uneducated people, to give them something to do, where they dont have to do complicated thing with their hands.

Now Rugby, that is a real sport, you can even use your hands......Of course we dont allow Bleck people....

Except the "All Blacks" Dohhh!!!

What is a Black Dutch person? Or even a Black American?. Have they been in the Sun too long?
How can you live in a cold country and still be Black?

Are the white people who live in Africa called White Africans? Are they albinos?

Are they Afri-cans or Afri-cants? What is Obama Bin Barrack? A white Black man? A Black white man?
He says..My mother was white as milk, my father black as coffee...So maybe he is Mocha.?

Why would Black people want to move from a nice warm country, to damn cold Europe?
Oh I see...Money......ok...

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What?
No so called "ugly racist American"?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by leosnake

Mitt Romney a racist world's No. 1
he declared the whole nation, 150 million Russian, an enemy of America

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kipfilet

Do these racists turn up to tennis or rugby games and make monkey chants, or is it just football they plague? I wonder...

Both rugby and tennis tend to be sports catered by upper, more educated classes.

Erm, I wouldn't say that. In Wales, the West Country and Cornwall it's everyone's game.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

Originally posted by Citybig

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
reply to post by woodwardjnr

and britain has that Rothschild who controls Trillion dollar corruption funds like Global security fund and your monarchy squanders public money on pompous celebration while impoverishing its own population. Also britain protects wahabi terrorists.Considering this Britain should not be allowed to host tournaments.
edit on 8-6-2012 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

Yeah, but at least we aren't US Americans.

LOL, US Americans....as opposed to the other types of Americans out there......

How about Canadians, Brazilians, Mexicans, Columbians, Peruvians, etc. All of these people live in the Americas.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg

Originally posted by kipfilet

Erm, I wouldn't say that. In Wales, the West Country and Cornwall it's everyone's game.

Spot on. Maybe football just drives people more crazy.
I can attest to being caught up in the emotional rollercoaster of a big game.
Anfield, when we played Chelsea in the European Cup was nuts, but also Hereford Utd v Brighton in the FA cup...or when we play any of the Welsh teams...there's a strange vibe in football that just isn't there in other sports. I can't explain it other than to say maybe its the speed at which a game can turn, which keeps your emotions on that razor edge. (Think of Istanbul on '05)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

We invented the game. we have also managed to get rid of racism from the terraces of English Clubs, we should have a lot more influence over the game and how it is run.

Maybe you should take care of John Terry first. When your former captain is on trial for racism, your words sorta lose their intended impact, no?

On trial, so still innocent, until proven guilty
guilty of what saying a few words that are politicaly incorect
these are professional footballers who are paid rediculouse amounts of money they should just get on with the game they are paid to play

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SprocketUK

I was pretty active back in the day when it meant something, but it all belongs back then - it will never be the same again and people should stop trying to recreate something that should stay dead and buried.

Try as they might continentals never really quite got it.....the eastern Europeans never will.

For me racism never had a place in it.......of course not everyone saw it the same as me.

I don't expect many on here to understand, that's just the way it is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join