learn more

Black Dutch players subjected to racist chants

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
If you think Poland is bad, wait until England play the Ukraine, in the Ukraine on the 19th June!

There are a few black players from various countries saying they will walk of the pitch if they are subjected to racism, unfortunately UEFA is failing to back these players and warning them they will be yellow carded if they do indeed leave the pitch.

As stated above, Poland/Ukraine should never have been awarded this competition until they could prove that they had taken a hard line against racism.......I doubt very much that the back page headlines over the next few weeks will be about the football being played.
edit on 8/6/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

so yeah racism sucks, but to be all butt hurt and refuse to play a game u love because thee are some dipsh*ts in the stands saying derogatory words is completely childish and disrespectful to the game these players need to man up, ignore the dipsh*ts and do what they came to do. play some world class ball

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocHolidaze

If you think Poland is bad, wait until England play the Ukraine, in the Ukraine on the 19th June!

There are a few black players from various countries saying they will walk of the pitch if they are subjected to racism, unfortunately UEFA is failing to back these players and warning them they will be yellow carded if they do indeed leave the pitch.

As stated above, Poland/Ukraine should never have been awarded this competition until they could prove that they had taken a hard line against racism.......I doubt very much that the back page headlines over the next few weeks will be about the football being played.

so yeah racism sucks, but to be all butt hurt and refuse to play a game u love because thee are some dipsh*ts in the stands saying derogatory words is completely childish and disrespectful to the game these players need to man up, ignore the dipsh*ts and do what they came to do. play some world class ball

I understand your point, but have any of us ever been standing on a pitch whilst hundreds of scumbags shout racist filth at us?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I say good on these white guys they are fighting to defend their homeland from multiculturism.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
ETA: actually people like you aren't worth the time of day.
All you want is attention and im not going to give it to you.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by OhZone

Im honestly shocked at such a ignorant post. Troll or some type of humor im not getting?

It shock me that any self-respecting white person accepts this multii-culti palaver.
They have allowed their brains to be washed to sterility.
It is a receipe for extinction.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

That is possibly the most racist thing I have read on the internet in a long time......what's it like to be a big part of the problem?

Where are you from?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

So to be offended by racism is "childish" is it?

You put more stock in "disrespecting the game", than you do in disrespecting the race of a man?

okay.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
I guess they are getting the message that they are not wanted there.
They should all go back where they and/or their parents came from.
This multiculture thing was put upon all white countries by the NWO/Zionist miscreants.
They do absolutely know that it would cause strife between the races.

Their plan is/was to have them interbreed to create one color of humans.
This is evil beyond explanation, and as senseless as breeding all dogs, horses, cattle, chickens and all plants to creat one breed or variety of animal or plant.
They tell us that it is in the interest of diversity and that we will be so enriched by it.
So where is the "enrichment" in our women being gang raped?
Where is the enrichment in the increased crime.
They tell us that these blacks are so educated....but they fail to mention that it is impossible to teacfh them to behave like civilized humnas.

And they are so puzzled at our racism.

And the above is exactly the kind of idiotic racist filth that I will always fight against.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone

Originally posted by Bixxi3
reply to post by OhZone

Im honestly shocked at such a ignorant post. Troll or some type of humor im not getting?

It shock me that any self-respecting white person accepts this multii-culti palaver.
They have allowed their brains to be washed to sterility.
It is a receipe for extinction.

You really are a nutter aren't you?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
edit on 8-6-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

exactly, these idiots get paid 50k a week to chase a ball around a field. of coarse racism is wrong, but crying about it and saying they wont play. theyre no better than the racists in the crowd

"They're no better than the racists".......I can't believe some of the comments I'm reading here!

So if a guy earns 50k a week it's okay to racially abuse them?

Unbelievable!!

I see you removed your post.....embarrassed?.....you should be!

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

well i think they should 'man up' as someone said. the more press this gets, the more people get upset the more it will escalate.
wouldnt it be better to ignore it?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

well i think they should 'man up' as someone said. the more press this gets, the more people get upset the more it will escalate. wouldnt it be better to ignore it?

They should ignore it you say?

Why?.....do you think it will just go away if they ignore it?

Maybe if the world had ignored Hitler he would have just "gone away".....what do you reckon?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OhZone

You know something, multi-culturism as preached, and unfortunately at times imposed, by the PC Brigade and other do-gooders etc has been a detriment to society and should be discouraged at all costs.
I assure you I am no fan of the PC Brigade at all.

But that does not mean that respecting other cultures and integrating and absorbing aspects of other cultures is a bad thing.
Quite the contrary - both Caribbean and Indian cultures have contributed to the continued growth and development of British culture and society.
The problems arise when one culture seeks to dominate and oppress all other cultures.

Your post was full of some of the biggest load of bollocks I've seen on ATS.
You advocate that

They should all go back where they and/or their parents came from.

Well imagine if that had been enforced right throughout human history - we'd still be swinging in the trees with no human migration whatsoever.
You do know that human development has relied on the migration of the species don't you?

So where is the "enrichment" in our women being gang raped?

So all black men are gang rapists and no white men are?
Don't think so.

I know quite a few black men who walk around with a huge chip on their shoulders, they really need to get over it.
I also know quite a few black men who are complete arse holes.
Guess what?
I also know a hell of a lot of schizoid, paranoid and just plain scary white people.
I also know a whole bunch of white people who are total and utter tossers.

People are simply people.

Thinking one race is superior to another race contradicts all known historical evidence.
Sure there are differences, and we should be proud of our differences as well as our similarities etc.
I see no problem with that.
Disliking a person simply for the colour of their skin rather than their acts and deeds makes no sense at all to me.

And they are so puzzled at our racism

Personally I'm saddened not puzzled.
And I wonder why your life is so empty that you have to fill it with hate, and hate directed at people you don't know and who have never harmed you.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
edit on 8-6-2012 by lacrimosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Your having quite a few changes of heart today aren't you?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

WOW.... the football hooligans you have over there are just embarrassingly idiotic to your teams and countries. You all need to grow up and join the 21st Century. I'm sorry but that Soccer over there tolerates stuff like that is just sad beyond belief.

I hope the tourney goes off without any thing bad happening. I hope the team with the most non white members wins the whole thing.

Shame on them for their actions and shame even more on authorities turning a blind eye to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Argyl says:
“That is possibly the most racist thing I have read on the internet in a long time......what's it like to be a big part of the problem”

****How does my statement relate to what problem ?

AngryCymraeg says:
“And the above is exactly the kind of idiotic racist filth that I will always fight against.”

**** I googled: gang rape Sweden, and got this:

www.bing.com...

Take you pick and tell more about racist filth.

To Freeborn who says:
“:Quite the contrary - both Caribbean and Indian cultures have contributed to the continued growth and development of British culture and society.”

****They were not living on British homeland. It is much easier to love another culture when you don’t have to live with them.

and he further sasy: “You do know that human development has relied on the migration of the species don't you?”

*****Tell me where exactly what kind of “development” you see resulting from the current influx of 3rde worlders into white countries?

and he says: “So all black men are gang rapists and no white men are?”
****I did not say that.

and then he says: “Thinking one race is superior to another race contradicts all known historical evidence.
Sure there are differences, and we should be proud of our differences as well as our similarities etc“

*****This has Nothing to do with superiority.
and “Disliking a person simply for the colour of their skin rather than their acts and deeds makes no sense at all to me.”

****I agree with you there. However you are overlooking the more important aspects of the forced importation of these other cultures into white countries.

and finally he says: “Personally I'm saddened not puzzled.
And I wonder why your life is so empty that you have to fill it with hate, and hate directed at people you don't know and who have never harmed you. “

**** [snipped] In the meantime we are intimidated by the PC which has been instilled in some people to the extent that they attack their own and turn a blind eye to the crumbling structure of our once cohesive society.

My life is Far from empty and I am not filled with hate.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   

reply to post by DocHolidaze

So to be offended by racism is "childish" is it?

You put more stock in "disrespecting the game", than you do in disrespecting the race of a man?

okay.

to react to racists aholes that are literally trying to get a reaction out of you is stooping to there level, would you not say? the best way to go about this situation is to 1. ignore ignorant people
2. play the game, not turn it into a human rights movement
3. win, cause no matter what race u are winning is glorious
and will supersede any racist words

now if there really bent out of shape about all this after the game by all means fight for what u believe in, but for 90 min there is only set of rules to be be followed, and thats all that matters, is that not one of the beautiful parts of the game, all bullsh*t aside and 90 min to play the best you can for you team. and by the way the race of man has killed, lied, cheated, killed some more just for dolla bills dolla billls ya'll. the worlds most beautiful game has only brought happiness to those who choose to play it and appreciate it in its true form. yes the game does command more respect then the race of men, its sad isn't it?

reply to post by Argyll

edit on 8-6-2012 by DocHolidaze because: typo

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join