It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationwide UFO Sighting In Israel - Middle East - Two Massive Objects

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
reply to post by Infi8nity

The Norway Spiral was a Russian ballistic missle, not a portal or UFO.

This is likely the same thing.

I was the first to mention this by the way. If I could star myself I would.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
End of thread IMHO Russian three stage rocket. I think Phage pointed it out a couple times......

Geez people read the entire thread before posting......

On another note do you know why Russia has three stage rockets? Because the first two might not work.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Looks like a rocket shot to me. I live in southern MD and I've seen missile shots from Wallops, probably 50 miles away and they look very similar . We saw the second and third stage and they looked just like this. The spiraling looks like it went out of control at the end.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Is it me, or does that one photo of the spiral look like a really poor cut/paste job? Looks like they just added in the spiral...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
facts,,

1. radar? wasit visible too radar,
2. If it was Russian,, why do u want Israel,, to go,,,launch,,cause were not sure,, it hover and spun,,releasing????????
God nows what,, should the WORLD responded in kind?
Or are you saying ,,,HELLO EVERYONE,,we dont know what it is!.

u know in case its hey honey lets go too bed,,,

idiots,,
and if it is in fact , unknown too the ENTIRE WORLDS MILITARIES,,well
how about a heads up ,,k

still idiots.

edit on 7-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Yep, this one says it was a russian missile test. This is the exact video you saw:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Interesting rocket or missile launch.

I always do enjoy seeing these rockets and how they make a long trail behind them.

Your causually demeanor and use of "always" suggest you have seen many rocket launches. Please explain just how burnt propellant would continue to give off light. While your at it, some corroborating photos would be nice. This challenge goes to the rest of you "it's just a rocket" types.

From a chemical perspective, it would make zero sense to use propellants that waste any energy producing visible light beyond the acute oxidation phase. That energy is NOT available to do work. Given the cost of payloads are measured in grams, I'm stamping your claims DEBUNKED.

This is obviously a show of force using anything but off-the-shelf technology. Any resemblance to rockets is plausible deniability to keep the peasants occupied with their meaningless distractions such as professional sports. The questions are: Who is behind this and why?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
Did you guys even look at the pictures? It looks exactly like the norway spiral. Missles do not make spirals, leave supper erratic swirling ILLUMINATED trails.

Dont even try to argue that its a missile.

Actually, Russian missiles OFTEN leave spirals, just because you've never heard of it,
doesn't make your denial valid. It's a 'feature', not a 'bug', and seems to have something
to do with normal thrust-dumping for solid fuel final stages.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
The launch site is called 'Kapustin Yar', and the target was the regular impact zone on the Kamchatka penninsula [as in 'Risk'].

We have a chance to collect raw impressions and misperceptions to conduct an opportunistic experiment on how far off a person's 'impressions' and interpretations might get with such startling apparitions. This may help calibrate the degree to which OTHER stories under similar circumstances, can far exceed what actually is seen.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Ya'll have already figured it out but here's another news link.
Apologies if it's already been posted.
Jerusalem Post

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
So was this is just a big middle finger to NATO?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
it could have been a shavit rocket launch carrying a satellite or some payload into space.

being israel, everything is top secret and they don't tell their citizens anything.

they certainly wouldn't announce it to the world.

here's a shavit rocket launch at night. notice the brightness of the exhaust and gases burning at launch:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
1) The light appears to defy physics. Light doesn't stop at the edge of a cone in our reality. Either its not a light, fake or it's truly from an advanced species.

I watch that UFO show on history channel at a witness had a video of light doing this in her backyard. I would have never believed that something like this would be real and caught on film. This is better to me than all the pictures of UFOs in the whole world. It's evidence that I can show a scientist and have him scratch his head.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

1) It's not a rocket.
2) The lights over Norway weren't anywhere near russian missile test
3) Russia 3 days later denied that the norway lights where there missle test (western media left this off)
4) Spiral missile burns only go in one direction, really fast, and not evenly.
5) Spiral missile burns aren't blue, and don't have a dark center
6) These are the same spirals carved into the rocks 5000 years ago…

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vpjanitorial

The light appears to defy physics. Light doesn't stop at the edge of a cone in our reality. Either its not a light, fake or it's truly from an advanced species.

Correct, light doesn't stop at an edge. But effluent from the third stage of a rocket, being illuminated by sunlight, does.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Maybe it's a rocket, maybe it isn't. I'm not convinced either way. God or aliens, they gotta get here somehow.

So, exactly what would a spaceship, travelling FTL, look like, coming to a stop in near orbit, or right up close.

Maybe this deserves a thread of its own, but really curious thinking about it.

I can't understand when people, scientists!, say that FTL(faster than light) travel is impossible. They used to think going more than twenty miles per hour would cause your blood to boil, lol

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rbnhd76

They used to think going more than twenty miles per hour would cause your blood to boil, lol

Who is "they"?

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
they need alot fuel for reach that high.
3 stage rocket then we have 3 part of a rocket.

3. part leave from other 2 part when fuel empty.

2. part leave from 1. part when NOT EMPTY and we see that spiral from 2. part of rocket. why leave while not empty? maybe for confuse anti-missile systems??

last part of rocket hit the target while we watch spiral.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What I find rather bizarre, is that everyone claims its a rocket.

Now, if this is from the middle east, surely many rockets get launches there on a regular basis?

Why would this particular video, and pictures then cause such an uproar? If it is something that is regularly seen, why all the fuss about it?

It might very well be a rocket, I just find it strange that someone would record the rocket, especially in those areas, and not know that it is a rocket.

vvv

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

Russian, yes.

Spinning, yes.

www.youtube.com...

One test, from southern Russia, seen in Israel because of the altitude.

Russians ?- not those.

Spinning ?- yes, Jewish.

Originally posted by JimOberg
The launch site is called 'Kapustin Yar', and the target was the regular impact zone on the Kamchatka penninsula [as in 'Risk'].

We have a chance to collect raw impressions and misperceptions to conduct an opportunistic experiment on how far off a person's 'impressions' and interpretations might get with such startling apparitions. This may help calibrate the degree to which OTHER stories under similar circumstances, can far exceed what actually is seen.

edit on 8.6.2012 by bokonon2010 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join