It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationwide UFO Sighting In Israel - Middle East - Two Massive Objects

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

It was a guess, his other descriptions are not guesses.

The way he stated the altitude didn't sound like a guess but his statement about it being an object disintegrating did. A wrong guess.

He stated that it reached an altitude of 80 km. Since an altitude of 80km is still within the atmosphere a missile could not have displayed the characteristics which it did. If it had actually been at that low of an altitude it could not have been a ballistic missile.

An astronomer should know better than to make a baseless statement like that. He had no basis on which to determine its altitude.

edit on 6/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Using my imagination: Synthetic black holes we make to "time jump". Sort of like the whole Stargate deal. If I had to imagine what warp speed looked like, that spiral comet looking thing would be it for sure. The trail of warped smoke is the initial trail left behind from launching the craft into outer space before making the "jump" (spiral).

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Too many jokers in this thread to take seriously or warrant a logical response. They'll keep thinking it's UFOs, Project Blue Beam, or some other ridiculous theory. This has been hashed out a million times on during the Norway threads, and in the multiple threads made about these particular middle east ones.

Conspiracies are great, but not when they've been debunked before...then it's just whacky and ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
Too many jokers in this thread to take seriously or warrant a logical response. They'll keep thinking it's UFOs, Project Blue Beam, or some other ridiculous theory. This has been hashed out a million times on during the Norway threads, and in the multiple threads made about these particular middle east ones.

Conspiracies are great, but not when they've been debunked before...then it's just whacky and ridiculous.

Conspiracies aren't great, and they don't exist for your entertainment. If "conspiracy theories" bore you, whatever they may be, then maybe you're interested in them for the wrong reasons?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Why is that with these kind of events it always ends in a dramatic spiral?

It strikes me odd that the events in Norway, Australia, Russia, Mid east, china and I think there was one here in the US... each one of these events that happened all ended in spiral that looks like a vortex,

edit on 9-6-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

I know it's almost as funny as Iraq's WMDs and a building that was never hit by a plane falling into it's footprint.Only crazy people believe or have claimed such a thing...right? Sure about that?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You don't know any more than the astronomer does. I'm going to take his word over what he saw because...well he actually saw it. Do you know what method he used to determine the altitude? So what are ballistic missiles only fired from space? Is it not possible for them to fail before they reach a magical altitude of a ballistic missile? Nonsense!
edit on 9-6-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAnarchist

How are conspiracy theories not entertaining?

The point of them is to entertain your thoughts and think about certain things in a new way with an open mind. If I think it's entertaining that Giant Angry Lizard aliens are coming to Earth to abduct kids in bathrooms, or Fidel Castro knew about JFK getting offed and waited by a TV set while smoking a fat cigar and getting a handy...then by god I'm going to think it's entertaining.

You sir, fall into the joker category I am talking about. This is for you.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.HAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

What's not entertaining is sifting through page after page of odl news on ATS, especially when they've been discussed time after time, and people refuse to accept any kind of rational closure.

Getting out of this thread before more of my brain cells rot away.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by infiniteobserver

You don't know any more than the astronomer does. I'm going to take his word over what he saw because...well he actually saw it.

Ok, take his word. Oh, he changed his mind:

"It most likely spun out of control and its remnants and the fuel was what people saw," Israeli Astronomical Association Chairman Dr. Yigal Pat-El told Ynet News. "It reached a height of 200-300 kilometers and that's why it was seen from so many locations."

www.abovetopsecret.com...
He was wrong about the altitude the first time and he is wrong about it being "out of control" this time. He doesn't seem to know much about rocketry but there's no reason he should.

edit on 6/9/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie
reply to post by TheAnarchist

If I think it's entertaining that Giant Angry Lizard aliens are coming to Earth to abduct kids in bathrooms,

Just had a funny visual of you laughing out of control watching Ameicas Funniest Videos...right after the clip of the cat falling into the toilet...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
icbm can reach 1250km altitute before drop.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

When that happened, Russia said they did not launch a missile, and Norway said that Russia did not launch a missile either.

Try again.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
reply to post by chrismicha77

When that happened, Russia said they did not launch a missile, and Norway said that Russia did not launch a missile either. Try again.

Please try again, yourself.

re the Norway spiral....

Some low-level rousky embassy clerk in some other country was asked about it and said he hadn't heard of any missile. Big deal.

But the actual launch wasn't just announced afterwards by officials in Moscow, it was warned of, in advance, with NOTAMS advisories to sea and air traffic.

Just because the sources of information you rely on, didn't tell you this, is no evidence your statement was true.

I suggest it's evidence you have chosen the wrong information sources to rely on.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Thank you for explaining that to him.

posted on Jun, 6 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Moscow just announced the launch at 19:45 GMT. June 6, 2013, of another ICBM from Kapustin Yar to the same target zone as THIS 2012 event. That was launched June 7 at 19:39 GMT, so the over the horizon solar illumination ought to be very similar. Will eyewitness reports also be similar?

Moscow may have changed time zones in the past year so I'm not entirely sure the GMT conversions are correct.

Anyhow, let's watch the blogs, wires, and youtube!

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   
So from what I've read on this thread it was an ICBM .. I wonder what sort of view the people on the ISS got of this .. If they saw it that is

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
So from what I've read on this thread it was an ICBM .. I wonder what sort of view the people on the ISS got of this .. If they saw it that is

You can use heavens-above.com to determine where the station was, at the time of launch.

Astronauts and cosmonauts have seen launches before, sometimes by accident. I suspect the 'UFO' described in detail by Kovalyonok over the South African missile range, was such a serendipitous sighting.,

posted on Jun, 7 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If that was a missile launch, that's one wonky trail. Somebody needs more calculations.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

An excellent question!

On October 10, 2013, the crew happened to have a front row seat. They saw a repeat of this mission. and they tweeted photographs back to Earth within hours -- no coverup.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Jim can you find a link to those pictures. ? Not knocking your reply just wanted to see some pics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join