It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
it's ok...i bet all those people making death threats are wearing hoodies and eating skittles on their way home from the gas station, just tweeting up a storm!

funny. a mixed male kills a black male and it's racism to the umpteenth degree and he needs to be hung! but (seemingly) black people can threaten to kill a white man and it's just news? what happened to all these super-computers crawling the web, looking for terrorists?

here we have people threatening to kill government officials. where's the drones?

They are similiar to Martins tweets aren't they.

So sad that it has come to this. It looks like people on the dole threatening violence because they might have to...GASP!...provide for their own well being.
edit on 6-6-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

Excuses me, Sir or Madam,,, But did the reelection and the slamming of Unions Up-Set you Much?
I know many Republicans That Are Union Member's in our Government Work Force as My Husband Was and he was the President of his Local for 6 years.
They all Work Hard, Long Hours, Weekends and Holidays.
I just don't understand some of the people here sometimes, all you have to do is go to the link and view their pictures attached to their tweeter accounts and look at the one the Butcher the English Language to understand, They had Union Teachers!

Enough said by me, I'm angry and we have a day out in the desert to shot our rifles and guns with other friends.

Perhaps I did not make myself clear.

My point was simply not to trust those messages left on twitter. It could be from any side - Republican, Democrat, Union, Rich elites such Koch brother's gansters and bootlickers,hoodies,those on dole, those with high salaries, or even religious fundamentalists - just about anyone with an agenda during these highly charged times.

Havent we the educated learnt and seen enough of manipulation tactics such as divide and conquer? That elections can go right down the gutter levels where no gentleman would stoop to? Aren't we manipulated enough to each other by those in power and their bootlickers with their nefarious games for decades??

By all means, call for an investigation if society thinks they have enough resourses to weed them out - ALL OF THEM who spout such murderous intent throughout the internet. Everyone talks sh*t sometimes. Shut them all up, use our full resources, while those with ACTUAL murderous intent in the dark gets a free hand to do their evil work un-noticed cos everyone else was busy caught up in political dirty games.

Calm down and think it through, and do not be manipulated, is what my post is attempting to put across. It's your free will and freedom of life to live with, not mine or anyone else's.
edit on 6-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Haters gotta hate!

I have yet to see inclusiveness or tolerance in a liberal yet. If it's not smoking or wearing fur or success or being in the military then just wait a few.

They'll find a reason to hate.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I find it a bit hypocritical that no one has used the Jefferson quote as I have seen used many times in relation to our federal government.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

IMHO any, no make that every, corporate ass kissing politician is a tyrant.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Yes, the left do teach tolerance, to others. They position themselves in "public service" positions and while they work "in" the system to rob, cheat, turn a blind-eye, and steal from the people (wait til people learn how they got those fine deals they got at our expense), while reminding us, they are just doing their job (always denying responsibility), you better just tolerate it or else.

These are the ones, teaching our children. Ask any child what their school needs and they will say "money", they have been trained well.

They are the ones that keep this system of ours running (for the betterment of us all, of course). They are the ones that protect (take) the children from their parents, that make sure you and I are good citizens. They are the ones that vote their own raises, and forgive their own debts.

Public service employees...go baby go... show the world what fine upstanding citizens you are, and why it is so important that we continue to entrust these various positions of authority/service to you. Anyone want to wager, what public service groups will split from this group and be held separate? I would gamble the areas of force... those positions that are only absolutely needed. Everyone else...chop chop

They are different, special compared to the rest of us. Pay attention to the jobs these people are fighting for... the positions they hold as we watch their true character reveal itself.

Ah, I love to finally see the true nature of this kind of thing get exposed... truly this is an exciting time to be alive and witness too. Imagine each and everyone of us will have every iota of what we really are about, within ourselves exposed for the world to see... the veil being lifted. Let the chips fall where they may. ok, ok, I got carried away .. I had a dream hahaha

note: I see no difference in political parties... they just have different methods of deception *shrugs

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
Yes, That's Correct, the mild mannered, peace loving Left, Yes, the same left that wants to end all wars and assure equality for all,,,,,

Woodrow Wilson
Franklin Roosevelt
Harry Truman
John F. Kennedy
Lyndon Johnson
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama

Mild mannered, peace loving left, that wants to end all wars. Those tweets are easier to understand now, aren't they?

/TOA

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Tonight, liberal Twitter users are openly advocating the assassination of Gov. Scott Walker:

Why that's not very nice!

Love
and
Peace!

Love
and
Peace!

Shame on those people.,

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

We do not need additional left leaning idiots in my state. Perhaps they need to move across the ocean, say perhaps China/Iran/NK.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Liberals have never been tolerant unless somebody supports their interests.

of course they'll deny it and give ye olde song and dance.

But don't fall for it for a minute.

liberals are not tolerant of people other than themselves.

And they enver will be.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I long for the day when the political baiting, rhetoric, propaganda and lies cease, and people actually start to think for themselves.

Not sure that day will come though, and I get less confident every time I read trash like this.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching411

We do not need additional left leaning idiots in my state. Perhaps they need to move across the ocean, say perhaps China/Iran/NK.

No, No, No,,,, China Does Not Want Them,,,,, But Then Again ,,,,,, If you think about it,,, the First Time They Tweeted for the Death of a Government Official in China,,,,,, The Peace Loving Liberal Would Be an Organ Donor that afternoon. YUP, there's No Appeal Process for the Death Penalty in China!

edit on 6-6-2012 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Perhaps I did not make myself clear.

Ummmmmm, OK. Maybe I didn't understand your way of thinking and writing, it read like you were blaming the
GOP and the Rich,,, OK, I'll stand down for now.

But I still say, you want to know who these idiots are, look at their pictures attached to their tweets and read the language used.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Has any one here watched this video of the Mild Mannered Liberals and How They Treated Barrett?

Can You Just Feel The Love and Their Warmheartedness .
edit on 6-6-2012 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Make no mistake about this, the recall was nothing more than a battle between the people of Wisconsin where on one side there were people who have come to understand the very real problems of living under debt, and on the other side the people who could care less about the damage debt causes and simply want instant gratification and government hand-outs.

One has to wonder about the clown Tweeting that he had paid someone to kill Scott Walker and why he would do such a thing if not angry at the government cuts Walker made, and then you gotta wonder with whose hypothetical money did this clown hypothetically pay someone to assassinate Walker. Can you imagine that? A hit man who accepts food stamps for payment?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
You conservatives just eat this sh** up don’t you.....The comments on the original post are obviously retarded and sickening....I'd bet you those people who posted such comments done even know what Liberal or Conservative means! It is not that hard to recognize, Hell, just look at the way they say things "dawg".

They sound like a bunch of black "gangsta" punks on welfare, with no recollection of what a political party even is. To call these people liberal is a shame!

Thread Fail!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ok so some dumbasses just put themselves on the list to get hit by one of Obama's NDAA drone attacks. Expect to hear of a drone attack in Wisconsin in the next week.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by llmacgregor

You conservatives just eat this sh** up don’t you.....To call these people liberal is a shame!

Yep. Spoken like a true leftist. Wanting everyone to believe the right is racist while simultaneously making the kind of remarks you just made.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I'm surprised their not blaming Bush,,,,,,,But they are blaming Kosh.
Any Body But Themselves and the Democratic Party is to blame.

Finish Strong

By now you’ve probably heard the news that sleazy, outside special interests funded by the Koch Brothers are bussing in paid supporters to prop up Scott Walker's "divide and conquer" agenda of job loss and disunity.

This next statement is Great.

With polls showing that Scott Walker is unable to sway enough voters to break the 50% mark, despite having spent $25 million on a false and misleading advertising blitz, it’s clear that Walker and his extremist corporate backers are getting nervous.

In the next statement, if their really going to Educate Their Voting Base, Please Don't Use Their Current Public Educators, Most of their teachers are there only to draw a check. Judging from the English used in the Tweets and reading many of their comments and listening to them talk. illiterate!

The best way we can continue to reach eligible voters, and make sure they have everything they need to cast their vote on June 5th, is by going door-to-door and neighbor-to-neighbor to educate, inform and inspire working Wisconsin families.

www.wisdems.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
What I want to know is Ted Nugent says he will die if Obama gets reelected ( Him personally, not Obama ) and two days later the S.S. ( damn thoses letters look familar ) shows up for a talk. People say word for word they want to kill Walker. One admitting he has hired a hit man already, and I got 5$ says a word will not be spoken of this two days from now in the media. I understand peoples beliefs in there party. I understand passion on issues. But I thought the law was to protect all people? All officials should not have to fear death threats on them are there families. Anything short of a full scale investigation on this should not be tolorated.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by David134

Eric Holder Would Never Get Involved,,,, First, Obama would not allow him to and Second, No Black Person Was Threatened only a White man and his Wife.

Sorry, But that's how I see it.
If you'd look back at all the Threats The New Black Panther Party has made against Whites and Their Families to include Killing Babies!
Holder has done nothing,,,,, That's the Democratic Voting Base making those threats and they can not vote from Prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join