It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hmmm.

When I lash out at Christians ove rthe actions of Fred Phelps, I'm sonstantly told that a few bad apples shouldn't taint the whole.

In other words, Fred doesn't speak for Christianity just like a few morons on Twitter don't speak for all of "the left".

Grow up.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Beanskinner

Most of America could care less about labels, collectivism or twitter. Imo, what most agree upon is The Constitution; Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
Most Americans are focused on their lives, their families and they don't have time to clean up the filth created by useless puppets but they will if they have to!

The people of Wisconsin came out in greater numbers than in 2010. Four in every ten union workers voted for Governor Walker for a variety of reasons.
2010 wasn't a fluke and the 2012 elections are reinforcing it.
The vast majority of Americans are sick and tired of the division this administration has created and supported.
The twits tweeting for the murder of Governor Walker is a reflection of the lack of integrity and decency of those in power.
The twits create a crisis when there isn't one. They're behavior is quite predictable and its just a matter of time before life smacks them into reality. Just as a mother bear corrects her young when they cross the line...these twits (young and old) will also feel the sting of correction....if their lucky that is.
So regardless of who's right or wrong (public unions or fiscal cut backs), these miserable twits will still have to face life once they run out of ways to create a crisis.
In the meantime, they unknowingly unite Americans who will gladly vote out ALL like-minded twits who support twits who support chaos and the destruction of property, innocence, or people.
Usually it's liberals who support such behavior, including but not limited to what I added in my last post.
Personally, I could care less what label or party they claim to be. They're simply miserable people who do their best to spread misery onto others.
Tolerance for these twits is running thin among Americans! Want proof? Who's STILL the govenor of Wisconsin and by a large margin?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by llmacgregor
You conservatives just eat this sh** up don’t you.....The comments on the original post are obviously retarded and sickening....I'd bet you those people who posted such comments done even know what Liberal or Conservative means! It is not that hard to recognize, Hell, just look at the way they say things "dawg".

They sound like a bunch of black "gangsta" punks on welfare, with no recollection of what a political party even is. To call these people liberal is a shame!

Thread Fail!

Incorrect! "THREAD SUCCESS"!!!

And these "Gangsta punks on welfare" as you put it... who do they vote for? Liberal Democrats! Why? Because it keeps their gravy train rolling!

Ben Franklin, the great prognosticator, stated it best after the Constitutional Convention... "Once the public realizes that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the Republic".

This thread has done more to expose the hatred and child-like beavior of the left than most others.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Wait wait wait wait wait WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

I thought RP supporters were crazy ones.

Whatever...

RP 2012.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
If this thread had theme music, it would be dueling banjos

So, what have we learned then
Violent racist ghetto black men on crack vote democrat
Violent racist trash white men on meth vote republican

I guess I am simply dismissive of this thread because neither of those stereotypes fit me.

I don't know if the legalities on threatening and how specific they have to be...sounds like some of those anonymous posts are edging on the line..should be looked into. Talks similar though, reads like its the same person (or two people). Not sure if adults actually type in Ebonics unless they are doing it to be steriotypical mind you..so probably a white dude doing it to gloat and parody...meh, who cares (oh, right...ATS cares for some reason...somehow this is the perfect quality for ATS's political madness forum)

Well fine...sure...angry libs with their death threats..mhmm. some supposed guys on twitter verses this:

(wonder what the neocons on ATS would say if this was outside Walker's office and the guys face was darker..yep)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

The race card is MAXXED OUT! Truth is, most don't care anymore. What people see in these Tweets are Ebonics. Anybody can type this crap and I see young folk all the time, of every race and creed talking like this. And they also see threats made against another.

Now, how are we going to fix this? Get rid of the Teachers union and replace it with "Pay for Performance".

Nevertheless, The Milwaukee PD is investigating these Tweets. Regardless of their age, I hope they end up being tried.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by SaturnFX

The race card is MAXXED OUT! Truth is, most don't care anymore. What people see in these Tweets are Ebonics. Anybody can type this crap and I see young folk all the time, of every race and creed talking like this. And they also see threats made against another.

Now, how are we going to fix this? Get rid of the Teachers union and replace it with "Pay for Performance".

Nevertheless, The Milwaukee PD is investigating these Tweets. Regardless of their age, I hope they end up being tried.

Nothing personal against you TDawg, but I find this really ironic. A few weeks back a guy in the UK made some disgusting remarks on Twitter including 'I hope he's dies' about a footballer who had suffered a heart attack on the pitch, and he received a short jail sentence. Most Americans on ATS were up in arms about how the UK has lost its right to free speech and were in a police state.

Tweets come up around a politician saying essentially the same thing in America and good defenders of free speech on ATS say the twitterers should all be arrested and according to some posters in this thread, should be shot by self styled vigilantes.

I appreciate the UK example wasn't a direct threat, but then how many of these tweets are considered credible?

Please make your minds up and have just the one standard.

edit on 7-6-2012 by something wicked because: typo

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
You folks and your "Left wing, right wing" banter is hilarious. Great way to ignore the problem. It reminds me of racism in a way. Blaming a handful of idiots for an entire 'culture'.

We're all in this together. The eagle is in a cage. Why do you care 'which wing you like the most'?

Economically Conservative, Socially Liberal.

While we should all be in this together, we are not. We are instead all paddling about in our canoes laughing at the other paddlers, and the ones who like to laugh the loudest are the ones who claim they are "economically conservative and socially liberal" as if this has some kind of profound meaning. There is nothing at all profound in declaring oneself "economically conservative, socially liberal". If you're not conserving the Constitutional principles that remain a profound indictment on government, then your hallow claims of being "economically conservative" only fall prey to your "socially liberal" ideals.

A genuine "conservative" of the United States is not some "dittohead" status quo loving Christian right wing zealot, but is one who zealously fights for conservation of the Constitution that grants government its power, and they do so because there are far too many out there who take way too "liberal" of a view of that same Constitution. The only true "economically conservative" American is that American fighting for small government, because when it comes to government the only way to get them to be "economically conservative" is by reducing their size and authority, but try convincing the "socially liberal" of that.

Great speech, you certainly tell it how it is. Personally, I am not big into politics, because it frustrates the living hell out of me.

I do hope you didn't get the wrong impression of where I stand, however. How I see the term "Socially Liberal" perhaps differs from yours, or maybe I misread you: I feel strongly that no federal Government should impose on one's beliefs or lifestyle provided that it is not directly inflicting harm of anguish upon another human being.

If Liberal is now a synonymous with "Flushing the Constitution down the toilet" then perhaps my dictionary is outdated.

All I know is that there are far, far too many Social laws being passed within our country. Since 9/11 and one hundred years before.

We both know that politicians love to pretend that they wish to Conserve Freedom, while they go around and call us terrorists for believing that our government is out of control.

To blame Democrats or "Liberals" (Whatever the hell that means) for the plights of this country is an exercise in futility --- because the Tie does not make the man, his actions do. And no President or Party has been 'guilty of upholding the constitution' - in fact, they have all systematically trampled upon it ---- since it's creation.

I really don't like this partisan B.S and I think that it is not only a huge distraction, but also damning as it creates a rift. Blue Vs. Red, Right Vs. Left.

It takes two wings for the Eagle to fly, all this rift-making and discord serves no other purpose other than to keep that Eagle grounded and in my opinion, in a cage locked in the basement of the Vatican.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

There is a big difference between liberals and supporters of unions. Unions are like the mob you don't mess with them. Rupblicans are scared because hard core republicans will not vote for Mitt this being a liberal thing is the right with their propaganda. Now with that being said, left or right people are violent, it's in our nature. But this is all because of what he did with the unions, you wouldn't see this if the unions were not involved.

I'm a democrate but I believe in the need for guns! I also think unions were good before we had all of these other government rules, now they just hurt us. Perfect example, the rude people that work for the post office, they can't get fired for being rude! Thats a union for you!

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Remember always:-

Twitter is a free and open platform to express views, used by friends and foes alike, where anyone can be anyone, or claimed to be from the 'other' side while committing atrocious views to pin the blame on the 'other' side.

Yeah, ok. If these statements were attributed to republicans would you have said the same? I highly doubt it. Anyway, they already won the battle. They have absolutely nothing to gain by disseminating this garbage. If they were exposed however, it would do irreparable damage in the next election. That would be an incrediblly stupid move. I really don't see anyone doing that at this point in the game.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Is anyone really surprised?

There is no tolerance on the left for anyone that doesn't march in lockstep with the collective.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

I believe there's a HUGE difference between a UK tweeter saying 'I wish a footballer would just die' (stupid, immature thing to say for sure, so not condoning it), and these other US tweeters threatening; ASSASSINATION OF WALKER & FAMILY, RAPE OF WIFE, KNOWING WHERE HIS CHILDREN GO TO SCHOOL (possible ABDUCTION)!!!

Really, I'm forever amazed at the lefts ability to justify this sort of crap!

Why the left would keep pushing the side that has the most guns, and knows how to use them, is beyond me also.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Just like when the media went after Sarah Palin for her target maps, even though the DNC used targets 6 years earlier.

Hypocrits.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

I believe there's a HUGE difference between a UK tweeter saying 'I wish a footballer would just die' (stupid, immature thing to say for sure, so not condoning it), and these other US tweeters threatening; ASSASSINATION OF WALKER & FAMILY, RAPE OF WIFE, KNOWING WHERE HIS CHILDREN GO TO SCHOOL (possible ABDUCTION)!!!

Why the left would keep pushing the side that has the most guns, and knows how to use them, is beyond me also.

They're being brainwashed to incite violent revolution, with the solution being the curtailment of the protection of the individual right to bear arms.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

If Liberal is now a synonymous with "Flushing the Constitution down the toilet" then perhaps my dictionary is outdated.

All I know is that there are far, far too many Social laws being passed within our country. Since 9/11 and one hundred years before.

If you are concerned about the plethora of legislative acts you mention this is your conservative side speaking, not your "socially liberal" side speaking. The very fact that are too many means that Congress has been too liberal in their legislation as one can be too liberal in spreading peanut butter on bread.

If one is conservative they are conserving something. The only reason for any American to be conservative is to conserve the Constitution for the United States of America because, as you just pointed out, there far too many people taking way too liberal view of that Constitution.

All other uses of conservative and liberal in the American context are designed to confuse the issue. Classical liberalism would be what modern day conservatives are attempting to conserve as this is what the Constitution reflects.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by Wertdagf
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Nope its the sub class of unevolved idiots called poor religious people.

It really doesnt matter what their politcal opinion is... they are to stupid from reading the "good" book to understand. Im glad i had the chance to set you straight on what kind of people your talking about.

That would be "political" not "politcal", "too" and not "to", "I" and not "i", and finally "you're" and not "your".

You know, just in case you were thinking you are better educated than the people you were critcizing.

Thank you very much.

It's been said that stupid people don't know that they're stupid.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   

I understand were you're coming from, but saying "I hope..." versus a direct threat are two different things entirely.

Tweets were sent basically offering money to kill the Governer or directly threatening to his family.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

It's been said that stupid people don't know that they're stupid.

That could be why we tried to educate them with signs and posters

LIKE:

Or Tweet

edit on 7-6-2012 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey1

They are both hate speech, there is no more difference to it than that.

Your second comment reveals the subtle threat of shooting people who say things you don't like - nice.

The anti left frothing at the mouth on this thread really makes me wonder if this is just a set up to get you all stoked up anyway.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join