It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Kill Scott Walker”: Angry libs flood Twitter with death threats after Wisconsin recall defeat

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Yes, That's Correct, the mild mannered, peace loving Left, Yes, the same left that wants to end all wars and assure equality for all,,,,, They are out there screaming for Scot Walkers Blood.

Tonight, liberal Twitter users are openly advocating the assassination of Gov. Scott Walker:

This is not the first time Gov. Scott Walker and other Wisconsin Republicans have had to deal with death threats and other threats of violence.

Flashback: It was a Democratic congressman who exhorted progressives to “get a little bloody” in the Wisconsin battle.

Isn't it the Democrats that want to abolish Gun Ownership or have much, much tighter gun laws?

KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER KILL SCOTT WALKER! Ole Bitch Ass Pig Ass Nigga!!!!

Ima be right back! I'm finna go kill #ScottWalker bitch ass dawg. Nbs!

Somebody need to Abe Lincoln Scott Walker cave frog lookin ass.

I wanna kill scott walker so fking baddd!!!!! & the racist dumb assholes that voted for him #nbs

Scott walker will die within the next week ive already payed for the hit

Oh Yeah, Somebody Gone Shoot Scott Walker White Ass.— 6|Fourtheen|12

AND If Scott Walker Got A Wife Imma Fk Her Face— Tj Fked Yo Bitch

If I ever see anybody of the Walker family on the street, ima pop they ass.— Ya Girl Tae

twitchy.com...
Just a note, I shortened some of the F words.
I'll be out all day, sorry, I wish I could contribute more, but I think it shows the Total Ignorance of a Group of People that don't understand what this Recall was all about.
I agree, Fire those Educators and others that Hide Behind The Unions and get to keep there jobs when they are Lazy and Not Doing Their Jobs To The Very Best Of Their Ability.

MODS: I used the search function and please move if you fell I've placed this in the wrong area or 404 because
you believe I'm Spreading Hate and Discontent.
Guohua

edit on 6-6-2012 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Half of the comments seem to be written by kids...
Maybe it´s time for Walker Texas Ranger to throw some roundhouse kicks

Seriously, its not that funny if someone starts that on you. They will use it against the internet, I bet.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Whatever the left wing is peaceful. You must be lying

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

I saw this earlier in another thread, but it was just a link that I clicked.

It got my dander up so I took a quick break to breath deep.

But I gotta say. Doesn't the left preach "TOLERANCE"?

I don't think so. I guess in many, not all, of their view, tolerance is only when you toe the party line.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Remember always:-

Twitter is a free and open platform to express views, used by friends and foes alike, where anyone can be anyone, or claimed to be from the 'other' side while committing atrocious views to pin the blame on the 'other' side.

After all, the GOP are well known to be made up of the rich and foolish, and would readily sink huge amount of sums to finance such operations to twist public opinions.

Watch not the expressions expressed on Twitter, but rather, the actions of public figures instead. That's where the real deals and accountability can be judged.
edit on 6-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This should be taken VERY seriously. I would hope that Holder and the Dept of Justice would investigate. Then again .. they let the New Black Panthers off ... so I wouldn't count on Holder. This is VERY VERY serious! (Side note - Betchya MSNBC won't say a word about it!)

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by verschickter

Seriously, its not that funny if someone starts that on you. They will use it against the internet, I bet.

Kids? Those comments looked like a course in ebonics to me.

If there was any real law enforcement left in this country, those making the comments would be hunted down and prosecuted; but they're too busy running guns, seizing raw milk from the Amish, and feeling up grandma at the airport.

Good find Gouhua. S&F
edit on 6/6/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
This should be taken VERY seriously. I would hope that Holder and the Dept of Justice would investigate. Then again .. they let the New Black Panthers off ... so I wouldn't count on Holder. This is VERY VERY serious! (Side note - Betchya MSNBC won't say a word about it!)

I agree. I read this link from another thread this morning. My stomach turned when I read one twitter that stated...I know where his kid goes to school. And, other comments about what would be done to Walker's Wife, should the person find her out in public. Sickening!!!

Des

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Originally posted by verschickter

Kids? Those comments looked like a course in ebonics to me.

If there was any real law enforcement left in this country, those making the comments would be hunted down and prosecuted; but they're too busy running guns, seizing raw milk from the Amish, and feeling up grandma at the airport.

Good find Gouhoa. S&F

Star for you. I was thinking the same. Sounds like a bunch of ghetto types spouting off. The threats should be looked into because some seemed really dangerous.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
But... but... the liberals are peaceful and loving and tolerant. They wouldn't dare say anything that would hurt anyone's feelings or make them feel badly about themselves.

This must be right-wing propaganda. I'll bet a million dollars that this is all Bush's fault!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Don't leave it up to Holder and the Feds. Doesn't Wisc. have a State Bureau of Investigation? They should investigate and file charges for threatening a public official. Straight up. If it's kids a stint in juvenile hall.

THe country is headed towareds anarchy and political violence. Which may happen anyways, but this does nothing to incite.

The statement about, "if he has a wife imma gonna f her face" is particularly disturbing. So not only political violence, threats, and intimidation are ok, but rape/subjegation of women is ok too???? That's starting to sound like areas of sub-saharan africa's tribal warfare. So much for the political lefts peace, tolerance, and support of women's issues.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by guohua

If Scott Walker were to be assassinated, Obama can kiss his re-election chance good-bye. Not even MSNBC could cover it up. The Liberal base would cease to be a power for quite some time.

My suggestion for those in Wisconsin who are not happy the Walker was re-elected.

MOVE elsewhere! PLEASE!

You may be happier and I guarentee you that we will be too.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Perhaps it's time to stop being mild mannered and take care of the corporatist blight.
Just a thought.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
Perhaps it's time to stop being mild mannered and take care of the corporatist blight.
Just a thought.

It's always refreshing to see that liberals openly admit that they're hypocrites and liars. Thanks pirhanna!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This requires an arrest at each IP address that wrote a death threat. Just because it's a computer keyboard via the internet is no different than if it was spoken face to face.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
it's ok...i bet all those people making death threats are wearing hoodies and eating skittles on their way home from the gas station, just tweeting up a storm!

funny. a mixed male kills a black male and it's racism to the umpteenth degree and he needs to be hung! but (seemingly) black people can threaten to kill a white man and it's just news? what happened to all these super-computers crawling the web, looking for terrorists?

here we have people threatening to kill government officials. where's the drones?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I just emailed the twitchy link to the Fox News desk. Hopefully some light will be shed on these blatant threats.

Des

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
Remember always:-

Twitter is a free and open platform to express views, used by friends and foes alike, where anyone can be anyone, or claimed to be from the 'other' side while committing atrocious views to pin the blame on the 'other' side.

After all, the GOP are well known to be made up of the rich and foolish, and would readily sink huge amount of sums to finance such operations to twist public opinions.

Watch not the expressions expressed on Twitter, but rather, the actions of public figures instead. That's where the real deals and accountability can be judged.
edit on 6-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

Excuses me, Sir or Madam,,, But did the reelection and the slamming of Unions Up-Set you Much?
I know many Republicans That Are Union Member's in our Government Work Force as My Husband Was and he was the President of his Local for 6 years.
They all Work Hard, Long Hours, Weekends and Holidays.
I just don't understand some of the people here sometimes, all you have to do is go to the link and view their pictures attached to their tweeter accounts and look at the one the Butcher the English Language to understand, They had Union Teachers!

Enough said by me, I'm angry and we have a day out in the desert to shot our rifles and guns with other friends.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If you think this is bad wait till the Presidental Elections. It is my fear that we will see riots in the streets after the elections. I hope I'm wrong but it may even be the opening they have sought to do a little Marshal Law trial run. You watch, If it effects more than one major city it will happen.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
The left.....

The new black panthers.....

What is the real difference?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join