It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Dancing Israelis

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve

We only got the quotes from you not a comment. I am interested in what you think about my idea of the non mutually exclusive relationship between the 2 though.

Sorry. It was a mistake see edited post above.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by lunarasparagus

Originally posted by repeatoffender
"Our purpose was to document the event"

The purpose of every person who was out there that day photographing or video-taping the events of 9/11--whether professional or amateur--was to "document the event". So what?

I think his meaning was that they arrived early with intentions to document the event based on previous knowledge that the event would occur. Semantics.

That may be his meaning, but I've yet to see any evidence supporting it.

And I doubt that we ever will either. Although i don't think it is that big of a stretch of imagination to believe that is the case. We don't necessarily need to believe any of the other theories involved in the subject in order to believe this statement. For instance we know for a fact that the US government/Intelligence agencies knew about the attack before hand. Therefore it is not illogical to assume that other countries intelligence agencies new about the attack as well.

Based on that alone even if every part of 911 is exactly how the government represents it having the 5 guys there charged with the task of of documenting the event does not mean there is any conspiracy other than whether or not the intelligence agencies were doing there job adequately. Or in other words this idea and any conspiracy theories are not mutually exclusive.

Know what I am saying?

The thing is that no one ever said they saw those guys out there BEFORE the first plane hit. The report of one eye witness who saw them became distorted and embellished.

The actual statement made by one of the five on a national Israeli TV show ("Our purpose was to document the event") is one that is 1) taken out of context--these people who propagate the notion that the statement is incriminating never replay the full interview from that TV show, they just show that one statement from one of the five. 2) The statement itself, ""our purpose was to document the event", is of words chosen by a translator and may not be so easily misinterpreted in Hebrew.

Do you really think these guys went on national TV and admitted they had foreknowledge of the WTC attacks and had filmed the whole thing? Or is it more likely that when asked why they were out there filming, they said, our reason (or our purpose) for being there filming was to document the event--the same as everyone else who was out filming that day. They NEVER stated they had foreknowledge or that they had begun filming prior to the first plane hitting.

Why propagate such notions without any factual basis? Without ANY evidence? How does that help in the pursuit of truth?
edit on 4-6-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

Holy crap I just now realized that your avatar moves, creepy.

Anyway I hope you there isn't any confusion on my stance, I certainly am not trying to propagate any rumor or ideas about what the actions or intentions of these 5 were. My only point was to show that in my belief anything that happened on 911 doesn't make everything mutually exclusive.

I don't believe there is anything incorrect about stating "It's possible that our government, their government, joe's government and the martians could all have known about 911 before hand but that doesn't necessarily incriminate any of them.

I am not trying to come off as some kind of anti semitic bigot that is blaming the jews for it all, but I believe it is fair to say yes they benefited from the repercussions of what happened on 911. So in that light they are as suspect as anyone else that either benefited or appears guilty.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I'm actually very confused why is no one talking about the video these guys were apparently filming of the event? Since they were filming it, and were arrested afterwards...isn't that evidence of some kind? Where is this video? How come it never surfaced? I'm thinking, if these guys are for real, and they did appear on a talk show later, maybe someone can contact them and ask about the video they filmed? Now that would be some new material....

edit:
does anyone know if the video was (a reasonable assumption) perhaps confiscated when they were arrested ? would be interesting to see it.

edit on 4-6-2012 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

That is a very good point...where is the video from that position and if there was one...why have the authorities not released it.....I mean they could use the excuse it is part of the ongoing in vestigation....but the men were not charged and they were released.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Its all about power - money and control. and in early 1960's the US Govt. anticipated this timeframe - when the people would discover that wars are BS and refuse to participate in them. when you look at the statistics - you will notice the GOVT projects the future in how many humans. and when you look at wars those are counted in how many dead humans... 2 + 2 time... it's about population control.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I understand your point about events not being mutually exclusive. Granted. And there seems to be solid evidence that Israel had been conducting illicit or clandestine intelligence operations in the US (which I'm sure goes both ways). But foreknowledge? That's a leap in my opinion. And I'm still waiting for real evidence to support that claim (as I am for the claim that the US orchestrated, participated in, or allowed the attacks on 9/11).

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I remember listening to the radio that day at work and hearing news reports of these men being arrested and then hearing nothing more of it.I always thought that this should have been looked into more closely then it was its as if it was sweeped under the rug and allowed to dissappear.
It reminds me of a news report a month or so after 9/11 on MSNBC where they were interviewing a panel of muslims and the interviewer asked them "Who do you think was responsible for the 9/11 attacks" and one of the women replied "It was Isreal that weas behind the attacks".Well when she said this you could see the interviewer looking off of the set at someone giving him cues and he immediatly cut in saying that we have to break for a commercial, which in fact right when he posed that question the show had just come back from, so they cut the scene played the BS ads then came back to the show with a totally different segment and no mention made of the previous interview, they just went on like it didn't happen. I would love for someone else to be able to corroborate as the only other person I know who saw this interview was my mother, nobody else I have ever spoken to has seen or heard of it.It only lasted a couple of minutes before the topic dissappeared from the show.

Just to add this interview may have not happened a month after it maybe have been less then a week no more then two after 9/11 happened, it was within the first few weeks for sure.
edit on 4-6-2012 by skeeterslint because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by skeeterslint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

If you look at whet happened afterwards it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they knew it was going to happen and kept their mouths shut considering they used it as a reason to go into Gaza and the West Bank to deal with people that they deemed as terrorists and to get rid of the deemed thorn in there side Yassir Arafat.They were able to do this without the U.S. getting involved since we were involved elsewhere at the time.In fact I would go as far to say they had a vested interest in the 9/11 attacks happening.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

truther retards (which is redundant)
reply to post by thedman

And the ignorance on this site continues. Still people fail to see the duplicity thrust upon them, willingly labeling the "conspiracy nutjobs" as truthers. Truth is the enemy after all.

By truthers does that mean people are still dumb enough to believe the Official Story? It's not funny any more. Come on, wise up.
edit on 4/6/12 by Morg234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

edit on 4-6-2012 by lunarasparagus because: Removed

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
The percentages of Jews killed at WTC are usually estimated at 10 - 15% of the casualties

This reflects only the building occupants (2071), not the first responders (FDNY, NYPD, EMS, PORT
AUTHORITY PD) who diewd there or the people onn the 2 ailiners (American 11, United 175) which struck the buildings

According to an article in the October 11, 2001, Wall Street Journal, roughly 1,700 people had listed the religion of a person missing in the WTC attacks; approximately 10% were Jewish.

A later article, in the September 5, 2002, Jewish Week, states, "based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by The New York Times, and information from records at the Medical Examiner's Office, there were at least 400 victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish."

This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks.

This 10-15% estimate of Jewish fatalities tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area.""

It was not at all obvious or easy to estimate how many Jews were killed in the WTC. One reason is the rule, observed strictly by the Orthodox, as well as many Conservative Jews, that a person is not declared dead, in the absence of a body or of an eyewitness to his specific death, unless one of a number of methods of substitute proof is accomplished, all of which take time. Among the Orthodox, a person cannot be declared dead, nor his wife identified as a widow, nor his children as his heirs, nor his family go into mourning with its attendant rituals, until this is done. Since thousands of the victims left no identifiable remains, this situation applied in many hundreds of cases from this event.

The result was that, unlike many other disasters and unlike the situation of non-Jews killed in the WTC, the various memorial ceremonies, funerals, memorial announcements and the like for many Jewish victims of WTC took place months after Sept 11th. As some of these people had homes outside NYC, the press announcements may have been in suburban papers a considerable distance from Manhattan. So the span of time and geography made it appear that relatively few Jews were killed in WTC. However, the lists of the dead and the missing-presumed-dead from the WTC contain many hundreds of "Jewish" surnames; not an ironclad indicator but in eleven years no one has had an attack of conscience and come forward to confess to being notified not to show on Sept 11th -- and no widow has said "he went to work even though someone phoned and told him not to go".

The story about 4000 etc, seems to come from a report from the Israeli diplomatic mission in NYC or the embassy in DC that, many people in Israel being unclear in the hours immediately following the attack of the geography involved, etc., panicked and called the embassy for news of loved ones who were known only to be somenwhere in the US, without any specific knowledge that they were in the WTC or even in Manhattan.

Israel claims that five Israelis were killed in the attacks, IIRC two aboard hijacked planes, and three employed in the WTC. One of the few substantial countries that reports that NONE of its citizens died in the attack is Saudi Arabia (evidently it doesn't count the hijackers).
edit on 6/4/12 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/4/12 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Chemistry...coming late to your thread to add one I cannot believe that anyone else has not brought yet.

I don't of course agree with all it purports, just thought this contained a little bit more evidence of some of the strange things that occurred that day.

A pic from the YouTube I embedded:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
First, I remember about these men ... and the way I read it was, that they weren't Israelis.

However, even if they were Israelis, who says they were dancing in glee? Who says they weren't dancing in anger and frustration?

That some Israelis were there, sabotaging the World Trade Centers ... doesn't make much sense. First of all, we all know GW has nazi connections. We all know he is an oil baron wannabee ... but why on earth would the Jews be sabotaging their own establishment? They own the banks, why would they wanna sabotage that? They owned the World Trade Centers ... why would they wanna sabotage that?

It's not enough to point fingers, and provide suspects ... you have to provide a motive. It is the motive, that is the most important one ... and to be perfectly honest, it is insane to suggest that the jews are trying to sabotage their own position.

You have to connect the dots, it's not enough to provide dots ...

Now, let me give you an example of how.

Colin Powel, this is the very man who came before the Senate comitte and testified in the Mai Lai incident. The US warmongers, were extremely angry as a result of the "hippie" era, and the rise of people like Jane Fonda and her brother, that attacked US wartime efforts abroad. The fact, that Colin Powell is the one who comes before the UN, and lies about WMD in Iraq, is a "finger" towards the people of the US, as well as the rest of the World. It's a warmongers revenge against the "peace" people. And the "lockout" of people like Jane Fonda from public positions, followed ... and rewriting of scripts, such as movie scripts that pertrayed a different story, was also one of the reasons why G.W. wanted to be a wartime president. Because only "wartime" gives him the power to control the media.

So, it makes sense why it had to be Colin Powell ...

You have to connect the dots ... and blaming the jews here, doesn't make a heap of sense ... especially since you have G.W.Bush in power ...

edit on 4/6/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
A pic from the YouTube I embedded:

That picture was taken off of ebay and the mural was photoshoped on to the side by a Christian Nazi Truther.

It belonged to a furniture store in Antioch
edit on 4-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Obviously a fake photo. Another one has also been circulated around the web, supposedly taken on 9/11:

Whatever van is being referred to in the recording cannot be the same van containing the "dancing Israelis" since they were stopped in New Jersey near the George Washington Bridge. Reports of them having explosives were later retracted:

edit on 4-6-2012 by lunarasparagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Okay... I'll bite. Link to the Ebay classified you say is the real pic? And what about the news reports that day of the van filled with explosives, the radio traffic, and the arrests? All faked too, I guess. But wait a minute 911 never happened either...

I'm not beyond the neo-jew-hating right to fake anything but your pic is real too? Can you help me more here?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Can you help me more here?

The obvious thing to do would be call the number in the ad and ask them if they placed an ad on ebay.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by knoledgeispower

Hi Knowledge -

Hate ? Do you mean like YHWH the clan god of the benei Yisro'el HATING the Amalekites ('thus saith YHWH you shall utterly genocide the sons of Amalek from under heaven...') ?

Or what kind of hate, exactly, are you not-supporting here?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lunarasparagus

That one is obviously faked. The reason I give credit to the other one, and this line of thinking I guess I shall have to retract, is that if 911 had been preplanned, then a clear indicator to the "gatekeepers" would be to let any vehicle with this symbol pass as they are "part of the plan". Now that I say that, it sounds stupid as hell.

By gate keepers, I mean those in charge that day at the zone at the base of the burning towers. In my mind I figured that since the buildings hadn't come down as designed, then they would bring in vans filled with explosives to detonate in the basements and finish them off. But proved unnecessary and these guys got caught.

Will somebody please set me straight on the news reports about vans and the fireman radio traffic about the vans and explosives? And the guys that got caught by the firemen?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join