It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Dancing Israelis

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
many have seen the building 7 still standing as the news lied.. We all saw bush sitting with kids looking dumb, then I did come across a video dont ask where it is now, but bush was standing in the kids class looking out the window watching the first plane hit not in shock it was like he knew the TV crew and bush videoed the first plane and then we see him sitting was that also edited..

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Get a load of this!!!:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Another video about the five dancing Isarelis:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by lotusrose
I did come across a video dont ask where it is now, but bush was standing in the kids class looking out the window watching the first plane hit

And the truther lies continue.... Care to tell us how Bush saw the first plane hit in New York when he was in Florida?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
At 3:56 there some interesting commentary about the dancing Israelis:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Why is it people do not question things that go on.....It does not make sense to me that people do not connect all the dots in criminal activities.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Originally posted by buster2010
And don't forget how 4000 Jews chose not to show up at work that day.

Que the Israeli supporters.

That's actually been debunked countless times.... For instance

Or here
edit on 3-6-2012 by bhornbuckle75 because: added another link

bhornbuckle75: It is very clear that your sources are simply the outpourings of the Anti Defamation League; an organisation that the world would be better off without.

Seriously? So you're just going to immediately say that any evidence I give you that disproves what you want to believe is from the "Anti Defamation League", no matter how thorough the evidence in the source is? I suppose there's no point in even trying to convince you if you're just going to stick your head in the sand and believe what you want to despite the evidence.

From your source:

First, a question begs: Where did the precise figure of 4,000 Israelis come from? According to the Anti-Defamation League's Web site, on Sept. 11, the Israeli Embassy released a statement expressing concern about the 4,000 Israeli nationals living in New York City—few of whom actually worked in the World Trade Center. At press time, the embassy couldn't confirm this statement.

and secondly, why are some people replying to this being so stupid????? Witnesses (plural) clearly saw the Israelis filming before the towers were hit. Also, since when did rational people like ourselves believe officail FBI (agents of the NWO) documents?
edit on 3-6-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

Well, firstly I give two sources, not one....and I can find plenty more if you'd care to check them out without dismissing them. Secondly I never mentioned anything about 'Dancing Israelis', I was referring to your statement that 4000 Jews were warned away from the World Trade Center, when this idea has been debunked multiple times. As my other source quotes ABC News as saying that at least 130 Jewish Nationals died in 9/11 (Oh but wait....all news agencies are ran by the Jews right? Can't trust them can ya?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

The percentages of Jews killed at WTC are usually estimated at 10 - 15% of the casualties

This reflects only the building occupants (2071), not the first responders (FDNY, NYPD, EMS, PORT
AUTHORITY PD) who diewd there or the people onn the 2 ailiners (American 11, United 175) which struck the
buildings

. ""A total of 2,071 occupants of the World Trade Center died on September 11, among the 2,749 victims of the WTC attacks.

According to an article in the October 11, 2001, Wall Street Journal, roughly 1,700 people had listed the religion of a person missing in the WTC attacks; approximately 10% were Jewish.

A later article, in the September 5, 2002, Jewish Week, states, "based on the list of names, biographical information compiled by The New York Times, and information from records at the Medical Examiner's Office, there were at least 400 victims either confirmed or strongly believed to be Jewish."

This would be approximately 15% of the total victims of the WTC attacks.

A partial list of 390 Cantor Fitzgerald employees who died (out of 658 in the company) lists 49 Jewish memorial services, which is between 12% and 13%.

This 10-15% estimate of Jewish fatalities tracks closely with the percentage of Jews living in the New York area.""

6 Jewish members of the FDNY also died

Among them STEPHEN BELSON

He was climbing the stairs in the South Tower to join his chief, Orio Palmer in the 78th floor skylobby

On September 11th, Steve was serving as an aide to Battalion Chief Orio Palmer. Steve was
on light duty due to a serious spinal injury. He was with Chief Palmer in the lobby of one of the towers. Last heard from on the 44th floor. Chief Palmer made it to the 78th.

How about adding in Jews who were not in the building who rushed it to help

GLENN WINUK

When terrorists struck the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11, 2001, 40-year-old Holland & Knight litigation partner Glenn Winuk did what came naturally: he went into action.
At the time, the firm's New York office was located at 195 Broadway, just two blocks from the Twin Towers. Winuk, a volunteer firefighter in his hometown of Jericho, New York, was one of those who helped guide the office's occupants safely out of the building.

When the evacuation was complete, Winuk grabbed a medical bag and headed toward the smoldering skyscrapers to assist with the rescue efforts there. He died later that day when the South Tower collapsed.

RICHARD PEARLMAN

He was only 18 and a member of Forest Hills (NY) ambulance corps

On September 11,2001, Richie responded on foot to the World Trade Center. He was in Manhattan on business for his job when the incident occurred. His employer ordered him back to the offices where he would be safe, however Richie knew in his heart where he belonged. A picture on pages 16-17 in Newsweek's Extra Edition of America Under Attack shows Richie aiding the injured.

We remember that Richie was kind. We remember that Richie was eager to help. We remember that Richie wore our uniform proudly. We remember Richie as our friend. We remember Richie as our brother. We remember that Richie was one of many who turned Ground Zero into our Ground Of Heroes."Forest Hills VAC, co-worker

Should give the anti semitic whack jobs something to think about......

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Any evidence for that? The attacks were early, so a lot of people might not have been at work yet, especially the higher ups, which Alquaeda seems to like, because it chose a time for the attack where it is more likely to hit the pesants, assuming corporate culture in America is similiar as elsewhere, where the captains of industry arrive around 10ish, as opposed to the foot soldiers, who arrive way earlier.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Any evidence for that? The attacks were early, so a lot of people might not have been at work yet, especially the higher ups, which Alquaeda seems to like, because it chose a time for the attack where it is more likely to hit the pesants, assuming corporate culture in America is similiar as elsewhere, where the captains of industry arrive around 10ish, as opposed to the foot soldiers, who arrive way earlier.

I would have a far greater problem with so many jews holding a position as high as congress and being dual citizens, therefore having the interest of Israel and America, or mainly Israel at their heart, if the actual problem wouldnt be the disenfranchisement of politics, through corporatism, which happened a looong time ago.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The "4000 Jews were warned not to be in WTC" comes from a report from the Israeli embassy in wake of
attacks. The Israeli embassy in Washington/New York fielded that many calls from people in Israel
inquiring about family members in NYC and Washington

A Lebanese TV station which is a propganda front for Hezbollah picked up on this and twisted it to
"4000 Jews not at WTC"

The anti semitic truther retards (which is redundant) then parroted the smear to further their agenda

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by Cassius666

The "4000 Jews were warned not to be in WTC" comes from a report from the Israeli embassy in wake of
attacks. The Israeli embassy in Washington/New York fielded that many calls from people in Israel
inquiring about family members in NYC and Washington

A Lebanese TV station which is a propganda front for Hezbollah picked up on this and twisted it to
"4000 Jews not at WTC"

The anti semitic truther retards (which is redundant) then parroted the smear to further their agenda

The old anti semitic crap. You really need to try better than that. BTW is The Jerusalem Post anti semitic also?

Evidence of Mossad Treachery in the WTC

The Jerusalem Post (08:15 - Wed) Thousands of Israelis missing near WTC, Pentagon Wednesday September 12, 2001 The Foreign Ministry in Jerusalem has so far received the names of 4,000 Israelis believed to have been in the areas of the World Trade Center and the Pentagon at the time of the attack. The list is made up of people who have not yet made contact with friends or family, Army Radio reported. Telephone connections between Israel and the New York City and Washington, D.C. areas has been sporadic and unreliable since the multiple attacks yesterday. Ten thousand people are estimated to have been killed in the New York attacks and another 800 in Washington. Several hundred also went down with the hijacked planes.

Had these people shown up for work and died in the attack Israel would have screaming holocaust at the top of their lungs instead not a peep from Israel. All we heard was benny saying how 9/11 was good for Israel. That in itself says Israel had a hand in it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
No worry guys, the Hi 5 guys documented everything, we just need to find their video, thats all.
So, where is the tape ?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I do have a word for you all....ODIGO....an answering type callservice that warned Isrealis about the attacks before they happened.....
Then theres the Isreali shipping company that broke their lease for a cost of fifty grand to move out of the towers suddenly before the attacks......
Michael Chertof, is not the only Isreali/American citizenship holding official...washington is rife with these guys and was at 9/11 aso.
The pentagon comptrollerwas one then too, and also had a company that speciallised in remote control aircraftsystems....even one that coud hijack and airliner from outside the plane .....Dov Zackheim, on whos watch whole squadrons of aircraft were sold to isreal for scrap prices....and who couldnt account for two trillion bucks either....
that was the day BEFORE 9/11 i believe...

Mossad has a record of false flags....The Lavon affair, and others equally devious...They have shown themselves to be utterly ruthless at blowing up things to make goverments do their will......From the King David Hotel...and ever since.
Mossad is utterly pityless, they have killed many many innocents and even unsuspecting allies, to get results they want.
I think the Goverments of US and Isreal are in the control of some shadowy organisation of great power and stealth......We are the victims and the cattle they feed off of......

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I'm not privy to the secrets of spies but Israel is credited with having a top-notch intelligence apparatus.

I would think that IF the Israelis had any foreknowledge of the WTC attack, their espionage agents would (1) be positioned in a much more useful place than the NJ side of NY Bay, where events below the level of the 20th floor or thereabouts were obscured by other buildings and by the distance of several miles. and (2) even rookie spies in any language know better than to be conspicuous and do anything that draws attention to themselves.

As it was, the FBI found that these guys had (like a lot of Israelis - and plenty of people from other countries) overstayed their tourist or student visa and moreover had taken jobs - but no evidence of any connection with the attacks. They were sent back to Israel. Last heard of, which was some years ago, they had hired lawyers to sue some of the people who had accused them of complicity with the attacks.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
To the OP, surely you can do better than this.

If there were 5 dancing Israelis please be so kind to provide a link to something more substantial. Otherwise your argument fails to be even slightly compelling.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
To the OP, surely you can do better than this.

If there were 5 dancing Israelis please be so kind to provide a link to something more substantial. Otherwise your argument fails to be even slightly compelling.

Are those sunglasses impairing your reading ability? or you just want to be blissfully ignorant of the truth.... This whole OP is well known and documented and it's there if you want to look into it further, but you weren't interested in the truth just bashing the guy who wrote the thread....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

For those of you who have heard about this true story before, I apologize. I have only just found out about this aspect of the 9/11 case, and it really shocks, but doesn't surprise me. What shocks me is how I have only just found out about this, and how this blatant 'smoking gun', did not catalyze the American people into a state of rage:

The Regurgitation of the Truth Movement

Chemistry, I am not shocked at all that you have only found out about this 5 year old debunked conspiracy. Truthers seldom do the appropriate research. Let's look at how many threads have been created here at ATS regarding this topic:

Another 9/11 smoking gun: The "Dancing Israelis" arrested on 9/11
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread439123/pg1

Five Dancing Israelis
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread847091/pg1

More Mossad Evidence for 9/11 Truth?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did the "dancing israeli's" ever pay back the 500k loaned to them from the US Gov?

Cop Who Arrested The Five Dancing Israeli’s On 9/11 Speaks Out

The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9-11

Five Dancing Israelis Arrested On 9/11 "Our job was to document event"

Dancing Israelis and Laser Painting

Whats the deal with the 5 Dancing Israelis?

Instead of listening to the moronic rants of Alex Jones, perhaps you could do some real research. Start here:

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shoonra

I would think that IF the Israelis had any foreknowledge of the WTC attack, their espionage agents would (1) be positioned in a much more useful place than the NJ side of NY Bay, where events below the level of the 20th floor or thereabouts were obscured by other buildings and by the distance of several miles. and (2) even rookie spies in any language know better than to be conspicuous and do anything that draws attention to themselves.

IIRC the Israelis were spotted on Palisades Ave - now Palisades Ave is on a steep ridge with a clear view
of New York's west bank of the Hudson where WTC was situated

Urban Moving address was on 18th Ave in Weehawken - an industrial area on the water front.

If you filming the WTC from this area Palisades Ave is one of the best points

I agree that these were not professional agents - most likely "stringers" who were tasked with low level
duties by Mossad. You dont need 5 people to film an event

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

www.911myths.com...

If you believe something is debunked six sigma, then why is it not in the hoax section?

Also, 911myths if a perp disinfo site, you know this though right?!

www.dailypaul.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join