It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Let's go through some of these scenarios. Let's say the op does as some of the more "let's shoot first and ask questions later" members would do.

Let's just invoke Jesus/God and make this thing go away. Two things could happen, maybe it goes away even if it is a message from Jesus/God and you never find out what it really was all about, or maybe because it is supposed to give you a message it makes itself appear to you more forcefully, which could scare you and your family more. Wouldn't it have been easier and better to just ASK FIRST instead of jumping the gun and just "want to shoot it at first sight"?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I would actually be weary of some of these people and their scams.

Faith Preachers teach many sermons and many messages on the subject of healing. They teach doctrine from narrative. But Jesus never preached on healing. The Apostles never preached on healing.

Todays faith healers get no real results. Of course they have many testimonies and outrageous claims, but they can not produce any real evidence. When I was at Bible School in Tulsa, we watched hours of old black and white films of the great healing revival of the 40′s and 50′s but there were no miracles. I have been to see Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland, Keith Moore, Oral Roberts, T.L. Osborne, Kenneth Hagin, Norvel Hayes, Richard Roberts, and dozens of lesser known healing evangelist, and I never saw a single person get healed. Not one.

I worked with the Roberts as security. I was backstage with them and the Copelands. I was their catcher. I never saw one single miracle. I was an usher in lots of Kenneth Hagin meetings and I never saw a single person get healed. When I went to Bible School in Tulsa, we had students die of cancer.

No one got healed in class.

I would like to hand pick some people with true organic diseases, amputees, deformed, blind from birth, retarded, and have every single prominent healing evangelist lay hands on them. I would bet anything that not one of them would be healed. I watched Oral Roberts pray for a young lady with M.S that was in a wheelchair. Her body had been crippled and she was almost a skeleton. He prayed for her and nothing happened. I was sorely disappointed because I went to school up there totally believing in these ministers and their message. I watched a prominent faith teacher in Tulsa pray for a woman with a giant birth mark on her face. Nothing happened. I was three feet away. It hurt me to see her eyes.

thewordonthewordoffaithinfoblog.com...

I am sorry, but even your claim that "This man walks in POWER under an OPEN Heaven just like Jesus did" tells me right away that this man is nothing but a scam.

edit on 3-6-2012 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling

Originally posted by dayve
you'd be surprised the wonders medication can do.....

I'm pretty sure that we don't need medication. But hey, thanks for trolling anyway.

To be honest, that's not trolling. For all we, and indeed you, really know this could well be an issue with your state of mind and that unfortunately being projected onto your daughter.

You may well be tired and worn out, but if you make that the reason for dismissing the possibility simply as 'trolling' you are doing yourself no favours. An open mind is necessary in this forum - that includes opening it towards the mundane truths as well as the exotic.

You must eliminate aspects of the situation in order to narrow down these possibilities. I'd humbly suggest (if not already tried) that you carry out controls in this order:

Firstly, starting with yourself, each family member spends at least a week away from the location.
--Does the phenomenon persist at the location?
--Does it 'follow' the the absentee?

This can enforce or eliminate the location as the source. If, throughout every member's absence it persists at the location, then i'd suggest moving home.

If it follows and absentee while simultaneously ceasing at the location, then it is that person's issue.
--The individual may be hallucination, while projecting their fears/condition onto others.
--The individual cold possess unrealised psychic/telekinetic abilities that are running without (or hopefully not) with their knowledge.
--As you suspect, an outside party/force is acting upon you.

You need to isolate the cause as much as possible. This means openness to all possibilities - if not then you are only really trolling yourself.
edit on 3-6-2012 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Humm, see actually some of the claims being done by this Norvel Hayes man...and find out exactly what he, and his kind are after...

(3-CD) Many Christians live and die, and never have a successful life. Learn how to be successful and how to prosper the Bible way.

Our Price: $15.00

Financial Dominion

Learn in this book how to take charge in your finances once and for all, and see God' financial provision and prosperity in your life. You do not have to live week to week from pay check to pay check, but you can live the abundant life.

Our Price: $12.00

www.nhm.cc...

The above is directly from this man, Norvel Hayes' website...

Do not fall for these charlatans who are only after your money.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse
Humm, see actually some of the claims being done by this Norvel Hayes man...and find out exactly what he, and his kind are after...Do not fall for these charlatans who are only after your money.

@EU, This man was one of the wealthiest men in this country long BEFORE he ever had his supernatural face to face encounter with Jesus. BEFORE he was a Christian, he had so much money he had to use 100 separate bank accounts for insurance reasons. I spent some time at his Bible training college and learned quite a few facts about him. Just because most preachers are frauds doesn't mean there are not any who are REAL. I can assure you he doesn't NEED or WANT your money. The only thing he wants from YOU is your SALVATION. THIS is why he does not GIVE away tapes. Traveling the world and winning souls costs money.

BTW you're quote's list of known "frauds" contains the name of T.L. Osborne who is widely regarded as one one of the greatest evangelist's of modern times. He personally has raised over 100 people from the dead in Africa during his many years in ministry. Never forget that wherever a genuine item exists there will always be counterfeits to deceive those looking for the real thing. This is just how the "God" of this world rolls and my prayer is that one day your eyes will be opened to the truth and I mean that sincerely because I MYSELF was deceived for many years and I HATE deception in ALL forms.

T.L. Osborne describing some of the miracles he has seen:

edit on 3-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

welll for starters praying to god or saint michael aint gonna help, lol. id recommend moving houses?? and burning it down when your done?? on another note it could be the us millitarys new (old) mind controll device, on another note below said note ya'll might be baseline schizophrenics???

but yea praying to a mystical/mythical 'being' probably makes it worse by sucking your energy your giving to nothing, to itself.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

A picture or a painting is envolved,just throw it all away,before you conjure something not of this world like they did with the jesus picture.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

"Traveling the world winning souls"?... Can you listen to yourself?...

This plus the fact that you put this man as being virtually the same as Jesus tells me you are out of your mind.

The link I gave to is about another man who actually witnessed what your hero has done, and he has saved no one. He hasn't healed anyone at all.

I have watched what evangelists claim on tv and I see it for what it is, a circus of men and women who are praying on naive people who do want to believe these charlatans can help them... The truth is they can't.

You migth believe he is the real deal but by what I have found he is not. He is just another charlatan who is praying on good but naive people...

Many of these people have real diseases, and problems and men and women like your idol are just using these people's need to be cured just to get rich.

If he was that rich BEFORE he became a "minister" and if he was "walking in the footsteps of Jesus/God" he would be using HIS OWN MONEY to help people... Instead he is just making more money...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Well did hear lately ghosts haunt people who have bad souls. sucks for me as I wake up with huge scratches down my body all the time....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I just found another gem of truth about Norvel Hayes. I apologize for continuing to post such information which in part is derailing the thread, but since another member is claiming this man is a real healer and miracle worker I have to post the facts I find about Norvel Hayes.

I am posting this not because of the prophecy, which didn't come true, but rather because of what the Pentecost leaders say they are after...

Cindy Jacobs is part of the New Apostolic Reformation (NAR) Apostle / Latter Rain Movement (Joels Army) run by C. Peter Wagner and Chuck Pierce, etc. These new modern day prophets insist that the church is to be governed by them based on the structure of the Ephesians 4:11 Fivefold ministry – with absolute authority. Such leaders include Earl Paulk, John Gimenez, David Cannistraci, Ken Sumrall, Gary Greenwald, Norvel Hayes, Bill Hamon, Terry Virgo, Lou Engle, Rick Joyner, George Otis Jr, (Bennie Mostert, Angus Buchan, Dirkie van der Spuy (Moreletapark Gemeente NG Kerk), Wendy and Rory Alex (God TV), Charisma Magazine, Joy Magazine (South, Africa) etc, etc, etc,.

www.discerningtheworld.com...

What these people, including Norvel Hayes, want is to have ABOSOLUTE POWER over other people... That and their money... nothing more, and nothing less.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
Well did hear lately ghosts haunt people who have bad souls. sucks for me as I wake up with huge scratches down my body all the time....

wow... I am just speechless...

This is very wrong to say to someone, and their family who happen to be victims of some form of paranormal activity...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
One of the first things I do when I've moved into a new home ... I anoint every window and door for protection against evil entities entering my home. You can bind demons in the name of Yeshua. I've done this before. If you aren't a spiritual person, find someone who is and bind the demons, then anoint your home.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
This is ayat al kursi, it means chapter of the throne and it's very powerful against anything evil, play it over and over again in your house as loud as possible and whatever evil spirit inhabits the house will get the hint and leave, I can guarantee that it will work but all you have to do it play it, have a good day.

edit on 3-6-2012 by Saint88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Hi, I hope your situation has improved by now. If still bad have you tried a priest or exorcist? Or a medium? They would be the first thing to try.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint88
This is ayat al kursi, it means chapter of the throne and it's very powerful against anything evil, play it over and over again in your house as loud as possible and whatever evil spirit inhabits the house will get the hint and leave, I can guarantee that it will work but all you have to do it play it, have a good day.

wow.. with this one you'll attract all the Taliban spirits too and in end a FBI raid

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Hello Aisling , My life mirrors this post quite closely in how I lived also , In around 2007 up till late 2009 ( not the only time though ) I had taking to seeing many ufos around us where ever we would travel & live . Also followed with paranormal activity as well . My name being called & wakening me at night , objects that I would miss being moved for weeks then returned to the exact location before they where moved , Seeing black shadow people around us esp watching or looking down at us from beside our be at night . Black spheres the size of basket balls floating around through our home , Black globs ( no shapes ) just large clouds also fly through our kitchen . As well as other things . But this went on for the better part of two years in a home & place we lived all our life 48 yrs now & has been in the family for near over 80 yrs with no accounts of activity .

I came to the conclusion it was all Alien related as well after relentless research & finely coming up on some of Mr Stan Roamanokes ( spelling ) videos that where on you tube for a very short while & he had one of the very same shadow people caught on them running around his home . (not a poor video but a good clear one as well .)

These things never once did anything that scared me just startled the crap out of me when I would run into them all at once or they popped in , I was more curious of them than anything & never showed any fear of them . I never told my family of them either for fear of scaring them till my wife came to me & told me she saw one floating in the hallway while she was putting the cloths in the dryer one morning.

After going over what I could remember of my life I think these have been coming around me since I was a very small child & maybe the reason I wasn't fearful of them . I finely had two recalled memories of these being the Grays' similar to those everyone talk about just the eyes not so big . I also just asked them to stop & they did . I have always used prayer as well but just asking them to stop is what stopped it here .

I'll most likely not return to the thread for obvious reasons so if you want to ask me anymore just shot me a email same user name @yahoo.com . It's sad you can't post in forums esp for this because those that have never experienced it will not only never believe but feel the need to belittle & ridicule those that have .
Till you find what works for you stand up to them , Don't show them fear , tell them to stop & leave . By all means keep praying.
John

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by Saint88

wow.. with this one you'll attract all the Taliban spirits too and in end a FBI raid

keep mocking but your ignorance will lead you only towards your end, I pity your your ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by hoonsince89
burn sage in every room, should do the trick unless it very strong.
Most importantly stop feeding it... its feeding off your fear/negativity.

What do you honestly think sage will do if the OP isn't right with God?

Burning sage isn't some magical thing that will make this spawn of satan go away.

The person needs Jesus in their life first before they even attempt to do anything.

This is a spiritual battle. So why not first consult the most spiritual person who ever walked this earth?

edit on 3-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Sage is a well known plant that removes negativity, It has been used for a very long time.
I think it will work cause it did for me, and i had the same problems the OP listed...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aisling
I'm posting this in the gray area, because there are some extenuating circumstances taking place that seem to be going beyond the paranormal that have been taking place in my home for some time now. It's hard to put into words so please be patient with me.

First of all, I'm posting here because I'm scared. I've been dealing with this situation in our home off and on for a few years. I've always been able to handle it up until recently. I can't make "it" .... whatever it is, go away. For the most part it terrorizes me and my daughter and plays tricks on us. I don't even like to talk about it, or think about it because then it seems I'm giving it energy or power.

We hear it breathing.
We hear whispering.
It tricks us by calling our names.
It tries to make my daughter or I think we called for one another when we didn't.
Watching us and making it's presence known, emanating an uncomfortable feeling in the house

I sense it around us often, but mostly in my bedroom. I'm a late nighter, so I go to bed around 4 am and get up around 10 am. Whenever I go to bed, there is a area next to my bedroom door that is dark, and I swear I see someone or feel someone standing there just watching me. I'm "seeing" this with my mind's eye. I can't explain it, I just know something is there. And it's presence makes me depressed and angry. It does not let me sleep, it almost does something to keep me awake. I toss and turn and it runs me into the ground night after night until I'm so exhausted, I just collapse and sleep without interruption about one day out of the week.

My daughter says it whispers in her room or says her name.

The other day we had something happen. I was in the bedroom laying down. My husband was upstairs on the computer and my daughter was in her room. She ran upstairs in a panic and said "Daddy, Mommy is calling my name". My husband said, "Then why don't you go see what mommy wants?" and she said, "No. It's not mommy, it's the spirit".

Right AFTER that incident, something said my name right next to my ear. I was jolted out of sleep.

After that I became extremely angry and determined to remove whatever this is. We tried smudging with sage, salt, burning white candles, praying the Our Father, and Hail Mary's. We called upon Saint Michael. After much concentration and prayer, whatever was here was GONE. Totally gone. And for a few days we had peace again.
But tonight, here we go again. It's here again. I cannot take it anymore.

And here's where the crazy part comes in. I don't think it's just a spirit. I think it's an alien. There I said it. Sigh.

I'm a very sensitive person and I've sensed spirits since my childhood, and I can hear them and I can usually tell a spirit from something different. This feels like something different. I could be wrong.

And let's put it this way. My husband and I were listening to coast to coast one night where someone was talking about aliens being inter-dimensional..... and when I heard this I became nauseated and started shaking.

I don't know what is going on so..... I'm open to some opinions. It's taken me a lot to come to a public forum about it.... but I want my family and I to live in peace.
I am sorry but Not Understanding Things Surrounding me.Spells NUTS

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Saint88

My ignorance? LOL!!

How about the stupid comment to play this as loud as possible?? Is the spirit deaf?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join