It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I've been hearing and seeing things almost all my life, though not as nefarious as your "case"

What strikes me as odd (and relieving) though, is that it seemed to have stopped ever since i got a cat (a black one i might add
)

My cat is always close to me and sleeps on a cabinet in my bedroom. I regularly hear her "patrolling" the house in the middle of the night, as if she's actively chasing out whatever is there.. Maybe something to concider?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AsuspiciousMANappears
reply to post by ellieN

:/

You sound as if you are directing that comment to a child. I can tell you your situation is not that special,dangerous, enlightening or complex.

I have fell out of conciousness here on earth and lived another existence completely for what seemed longer than this current existence only to wake up and just 10-15 seconds passed. It was so bizarrely complex and astonishing....yet people say it was a dream. I have seen my soul group and my council who help plan my incarnations. AND many many more unfathomable things yet people only believe the boarder line stuff like your situations. Typical. The truth is what's happening here on earth has been set almost the opposite of what we are use to compared to in-between life's, when you step out side of this body your jaw will hit the floor in astonishment.

I'm going to call you on this. There are NO re-incarnations and no soul groups or councils that are in charge of multiple incarnations. This is all fantasy and based on no evidence in the least. Not even based from a historical book or reference that is in any way proven or taken seriously.

Hebrews 9:27 - And as it is appointed to men once to die, but after this the judgment:

The bible has a proven history based on factual evidence even proven by scientists. The prophecies in the bible are 100% accurate so far and if you have read it and are not blinded by illogical scientific mumbo-jumbo that always asks questions but never gives an answer that isn't updated later because of yet another question, you can see the rest of the prophecies unfolding right before our eyes as we speak.

The bible says we live only once, after the body is rendered dead with no possibility of re-animating an electrical impulse to revive someone who appears to be dead,yet is not.....there is no coming back as another human being or a frog or cat or deer etc. The class is over, GOD will ask what you have learned and will then judge to see if you have graduated.

I don't normally tell someone they are wrong on here, but if there is someone trying to 'mud the waters' of truth and give false hope for what really happens after death, I have to dispute it, as this is a dangerous practice and is nothing more than an experiment of ideology at the expense of someone elses' spiritual and eternal expense.

This comment of yours is either fantasy, drug induced or a lie.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Aisling

There are no such thing as ghosts or aliens. It's a demon/fallen angel spawn of satan.

Only Jesus can make these things go away. I suggest surrounding yourself with Godly people asap and repent of your sins and ask Jesus into your life and believe and trust in him, and then you will be a child of God.

Ephesians 6:12 - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

Do not focus on this thing disturbing your family, but instead focus your mind on Christ.

The most powerful thing you can do is pray to God and ask for help.

Let this be a turning point in your life to get right with God.
edit on 3-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

That was sarcasm, right? I thought there weren't that many demented people around anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
If it's making all these sounds, etc., how about setting up an audio recorder, or live streaming skype call and document it.

Otherwise what is it doing to actually harm you? What could it possibly do to you????

I'm sure you'll be ok.

hey

whats a sexy intelligent women like you doing pointing out the obvious in this section of ATS?

edit on 3-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

You mean the book about talking snakes and witches? I thought that was a kids book. Grow up already. Santa doesn't exist. The earth isn't flat by the way. Your god should have known that. Or was it just a random guy who wrote it?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

I like to may a positive out of negative asinine remarks.

Of course you should have your home checked for gas, mold, and bad electrical. Of course take your child for check ups at the hospital. This goes without saying, an it was really callous of anyone to suggest you wouldn't do otherwise. They told my mom when I was a kid and start sleepwalking and having imaginary friends "Oh, it's nothing, just a very creative imagination." They told her I would grow out of it, and most do. You want them to.

I also advocate not delving into the supernatural. Teach your child faith in love and a higher power, sure. But, I'll say it again. Do NOT teach your child the boogey man is real. Don't teach your child to even acknowledge these entities. (I have four kids and I don't tell them my ghost stories for obvious reasons, it IS MENTALLY damaging. Think of the movie Constantine or the Sixth Sense. No one sane would wish that ability on a child!) If you can teach her to block them, it will benefit her later in life. Growing up is already hard with the normal pressures of just fitting in to this world. Being aware of the supernatural is an added pressure.

However if the activity persists, having somebody to talk to outside of the family about what's going on might benefit her anyways. It's all a matter of perspective, and right now, you have to stay positive.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by strato

You mean the book about talking snakes and witches? I thought that was a kids book. Grow up already. Santa doesn't exist. The earth isn't flat by the way. Your god should have known that. Or was it just a random guy who wrote it?

The ironic part of your post is your telling him grow up but in your post you are belittling and ridiculing him because of his beliefs like a bully in high school would... So you tell me what's more grown up and lets be logical about this...

Him trying to give his whole heartily advice backed by his experience or you coming on here try to hurt him and belittle telling him he's wrong when you are here with no experience or other vital information, your only ammo is your illogical thought process you gather from the internet and some skeptic blogs?

Don't you think this irony is funny? I do.
edit on 3-6-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Aisling

There are no such thing as ghosts or aliens. It's a demon/fallen angel spawn of satan.

Only Jesus can make these things go away. I suggest surrounding yourself with Godly people asap and repent of your sins and ask Jesus into your life and believe and trust in him, and then you will be a child of God.

Ephesians 6:12 - For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

I agree 100% with Aisling, the power of Jesus is not sarcasm or dementia. It is a power that has repelled demons for ages and aliens and ghosts are nothing but demons trying to trick mankind into following a new-age path and abandoning the truth that is Jesus Christ/GOD.
Do not focus on this thing disturbing your family, but instead focus your mind on Christ.

The most powerful thing you can do is pray to God and ask for help.

Let this be a turning point in your life to get right with God.
edit on 3-6-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

That was sarcasm, right? I thought there weren't that many demented people around anymore.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
edit on 3-6-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Seriously guys?
This woman asked for our opinions.
Each and every one of us offers their own. Different people from every part of the world, offering their personal opinion based on our different backgrounds and experiences.
It's our prerogative to believe in whatever we effing want to. Jesus, Buddha, the Flying spaghetti monster, The blue Unicorn who farts rainbows...etc or in absolutely nothing of a supernatural nature.
SHE will decide what works best for her and her family. Arguing like children over a silly game is counter-productive and not helpful to her. It's not about who is right and who is wrong. Let us r e s p e c t other people's views on the subject, not everything is a contest.
Be well

@ Phenomium : I replied to you by accident, sorry!

edit on 3/6/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/2012 by JustEve because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Just make a move from that place, and you will have immidiate benefits..!
edit on 3-6-2012 by Only1King because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

First off, a history lesson. Never in the bible anywhere does it mention the "flat earth" theory. That was an Ancient Grecian belief that lasted on through history up to the days of Columbus and by the 14th century the concept amongst the educated, was dead.
True there are debates where the word "circle" was used to describe the earth, but for one, looking from above in heaven where it was described....it would look like a circle. Not to mention the English bible was transliterated from Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek and the word "circle" was a translation of the word "Chuwg", which is Strong's Number: 02329, Transliterated Word: Chuwg, Definition: circle, circuit, compass. So it could have very well meant compass or N,S,E,W (which the bible refers o quite a bit describing the four corners of the earth which are "Pillars" or landmarks, if you will.....not actual corners as if a square.)

The bible uses all sorts of "symbols and mental images" to describe his words because humans think in images and not words. Also, those who are not of GOD, would not understand this imagery because it is designed by GOD for those who have discernment.Those who don't...........will take the word circle from a transliterated word and call it gospel...not considering that there are 2 other possibilities for the translation and will not consider that people of those days were simpletons and did not have many of the words that we do today to describe what they knew or saw in those times. I am sure in Revelations 13 1-13 where it says:

And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

that this was quite literally a pictorial description meant to be decoded by those GOD entrusted with discernment, and not an actual hydra with 7 heads, 10 horns, crowns on his horns and curse words on his forehead. Back on point.....

Did you know that the very word "SPHERE" wasn't first used until the Ancient Greek days? Ancient Greek word for sphere, or 3 dimensional circle was Sphaira. Ancient Grecian days were from the 8th century BC to 600AD and the Old Testament Bible was written from 1400 BC-400 BC.....so as you can see the old Testament to which the "circle"in question was referred to was from the Books of Job 22:14, (Where even the KJV Bible describes it as a ''Circuit"...not a circle) and Proverbs 8:27 (where it is described in the KJV as a "Compass", ...not a circle),

Here in Isaiah 40:22,

it IS described as a circle but being described to simpletons from heaven when the word sphere didn't even exist as a word in the lexicon.
I might mention it also describes "the expansion of the universe which science has just recently discovered".

It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

I had better hurry, got to go to the store....but as for Santa, I don't believe in him and he isn't in the Bible either.
He's more than likely attributed to SATAN which is an anagram for his name...he likes red, he is said to come down chimney's where there is fire and he distracts from the true meaning of Christmas...which is the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ.

As for the snakes and witches........again, imagery to make a point. Snakes are feared and are sly and crafty and can strike out of nowhere before you can even see what hit you.....it is simply a description of Satan's character as he seduced eve.

Oh and about witches in the bible? Most of everything you said before, I considered to be hyperbole. Although witches and witchcraft are spoken of in the bible and we are to stay away from it as Christians.....maybe you're right on this one, I mean we all know that witches aren't real and are mere fantasy,....if only people today could go back and tell the people of he olden times how much we have progressed, they would then know that witches never existed then or now.

edit on 3-6-2012 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
OP, I would suggest going over to anybodythere.net and posting on their forum. I have gotten some great help there.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by HoppedUp

Jesus is the most spiritual person to ever walk this earth, he is God in flesh. Yes people living in remote parts of the world that have never heard the gospel may have their methods dealing with these things, I'm not denying it. But nothing will be as effective than asking God himself for help. Jesus said their is only one path to eternal life, and that's through him. John 14:6

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huggiesunrise
you would think int hsi day and age of paranormal investigation shows and even a "ghost detector" app for iphone people would be somewhat acclimated to this phenomena.

Though again when its your own home reason often goes out the window in a haunting.

The last thing you need to do is "make up" what it is in your head because spirits who harass and get fear out of their victim will lie and cause phenomena that is really harmless but none the less terrifying.

If youve never delt with a school bully. then now is the time to learn. entities of this kind are just that bullies unite with your family together and resolutely dis-invite the thing from interacting with you and most importantly never..ever..be afriad of a bully.

You are obviously very distraught...and I sympathize. I think the above post gives you some good input.
Remember...that no matter how it may seem...YOU always have more power than this entity. It may not feel this way, but in your space...YOU are the boss and you must let it know this. It thrives on fear; is weakened by your strength.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I normally keep my spiritual beliefs to myself in public forums such as this. But, evil can manifest itself in many forms. We as humans attempt to understand or even classify this. Whether you want to label them aliens, spirits, ghosts...whatever. I firmly believe we wll never fully understand certain aspects of our universe, nor are we meant to.

I do know this...having a personal, intimate relationship with Jesus Christ or at least God is the best defense against evil...seen or unseen. Once you have this relationship, your soul and the souls of your family will be saved. Make no mistake, to be a Christian one must believe in the spirit-world. The Holy Trinity is The Father, The Son, and The HOLY Spirit. Not just THE Spirit. The obvious implication here is that there are unholy or at least nonholy spirits out there.

These spirits are powerful, more powerful than any human in our world. But, when our souls are saved and we are residents of the Kingdom of God, we are FAR more powerful than any of these earthly wraiths. Think of it this way...you are in a fenced in area with a vicious pitbull. But the pitbull is on a heavy chain the chain is bolted down. You could choose to torment and taunt the pitbull because it is relatively helpless because of the chain. There is a catch, you know the chain will be released in 15 minutes and you will be trapped in the confined area with the pitbull. With this knowledge, would you choose to torment the pitbull or ignore it or even be nice to it. To finish this analogy...you ARE the pitbull. The releasing chain is your ascension to heaven. If the spirit knows (and they will) that your chain is going to come loose, they will move on to less risky prey.

By the way, praying even "empty" prayers, like "Our Fathers" even without true belief, can be temporarily effective. Because just these words alone have great power. But, they are only that. Give your life to Christ fully. Then you will be the spiritual pitbull and don the true armor of Christ Jesus.

Readers, you may call me a Bible thumper if you wish. Nevertheless, I speak on this situation from personal experiences with the spirit-world. "For those who believe (or have seen), no evidence is necessary. For those who do not believe, no evidence will suffice."

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

rosecrusians belive that jesus was not god who became man... but man who became god.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Sounds familiar, we often hear each others names being called... I even had impromptu whistles with one of the ghosts out of the blue. I have seen small lady like figures around the house and even caught half of a torso on film and more whistling and voices on tape. I've even seen a little girl about the house in fact we accept the fact they're here and simply get on with life. My wife while working was asked, "Can I come by", she was bent over across the doorway and she even saw his legs as she looked behind thinking it was me, She moved but no one was there.
I've even awoke in the early hours to see a face of pure light floating above my wife's head, she was fast asleep...I tried to wake her discreetly but alas it spotted my movement and simply vanished.
Thing is....
try not to be scared accept the fact it happens and put a positive spin on it.... For all you know it could be one or many of your relatives that have passed.
edit on 3-6-2012 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

edit on 3-6-2012 by dayve because: Idc....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustEve

Seriously guys?
This woman asked for our opinions.
Each and every one of us offers their own. Different people from every part of the world, offering their personal opinion based on our different backgrounds and experiences.
It's our prerogative to believe in whatever we effing want to. Jesus, Buddha, the Flying spaghetti monster, The blue Unicorn who farts rainbows...etc or in absolutely nothing of a supernatural nature.
SHE will decide what works best for her and her family. Arguing like children over a silly game is counter-productive and not helpful to her. It's not about who is right and who is wrong. Let us r e s p e c t other people's views on the subject, not everything is a contest.
Be well

edit on 3/6/2012 by JustEve because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/6/2012 by JustEve because: typo

No worries.

-second line-

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join