It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm afraid, and I can't take this anymore

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Dear op,I just finished reading your post,I have some things I feel compelled to say,You have a daughter as a man with two daughter and a son it is imperitive that you do what is best for them...Thats not the only house on the planet and if there is something in the ;local water or air supply it could behove you to leave,My old man was in nam and a 17 year gaurd for the jail,Best advice he ever gave me is if something seems wrong and you cant fix it dont stay and be overcame by the gravity of the situation you can not fix just move on.I personaly hope things get better for you as a parent nothing should make that job more diffacult.Have you checked to see if theres any local construction going on or air traffic that has been that has been redirected over your location where do you live in location to cdc labs do you believe in this type of anomoly to be religous or sciencetific?All those things could have a factor in the ongoings in your residence,As I previosly stated the kids are the most imporant thing do what you think is best for them,Im sorry my wife wants me to add a priest bless your house,And sorry for all the people trooling you however you are on a skeptics website where some like myself belive there is a sciencetific reason for everything good luck~Eric

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I had a similar problem and although it moved things like pictures off the wall and across the room, coffee table stuff across the room on the floor, turned on the stove as I am walking toward it, door opening so the 50$ lock never worked, kicking the door twice daily and on and on...I ignored it. When I talked about any of it to my husband it got worse, if I told someone from a phone in the house it got worse, so I just never spoke of it and did not respond to the stuff and it went away.

Hope i didn't ignore some entity who wanted to tell me something, but all the stuff was not telling me anything anyway. So I saw try total ignoring and get your daughter to do the same if she is old enough to understand. Do not respond at all like you don't even notice and it will go bother someone else i think.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I'm sorry for your situation and don't blame you for being scared, my first thought was when reading your post was smudging, second thought was religon, since you've already done this, there is a third thought that came to my head.

Try getting in touch with this lady, you might find a link by either googling her name or going to the radio shows website and doing a search. She maybe willing to come and help you with entity since it's including your daughter in with it to. Scary stuff.

Anyway she was the person that tv show Ghost Whisperer was based upon and she's experienced and was a consultant for this tv show.

Mary Ann Winkowski

Good luck. Let us know when you get rid of it.

I know its expensive but I would consider moving.

By the way have you brought in any objects like from flee market or something recently sometime spirits are attached to objects.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
OP please don't be afraid, by doing that you're only giving what it wants from you. You're not alone on this, literally thousands of people had problems with this and dealt with it and dealing with them is really easy. Well there are literally hundreds of different ways of how to deal with negative entities.

The good thing here is it doesn't matter what technique, religion or belief you have, they are all effective in dealing with negative entities. The key thing here is to infuse your life with love and positiveness thinking, NEVER give into fear especially the fear they cast upon you. Next time you feel fear or their presences creeping onto you FIGHT BACK, tell it to GO AWAY, fill your thoughts with love and positive thinking, think of the love you have for your children and family since that's such a strong love frequency. Imagine a white or golden brilliant light over your head and illuminating the entire room radiantly.

Remember that these entities reside on another frequency the same frequency your thoughts and third eye visualization resides on, so they can literally feel and see your positive energy thinking hence that is why they feed off your fear.

Also say prayer to your God, angles, spirit guides, animal guides or whatever will give you that comfort because remember it doesn't matter what your belief is because they all relate back to the divine source which is love and truth. Ask them to help you to deal with this problem and to get rid of this negative entities from your home.

Another thing is make sure that it's not manifesting through an item, such as clothing, jewlery or any other artifacts that it may be attached too because as soon as any loving energy start to reside just simply because we forget to use that in our daily lives (it happens) the entity will take advantage of that and come back and mess with you again and you'll have to keep repeating the process until it leaves or you find that item and destroy it.

The beauty part in all of this OP is that you asked for help and the ones that sympathize with your post are here ( such as I ) helping you and communicating with you which is an act of love energy so in sense we are all here helping you cast this negative entiy out of your home. You've already made the first steps which is ASKING, and now you'll receive from all of us who care.

Please love your child and let it be known to that entity how much you love your family and it's presence is not going to effect that. Take care and good luck.
edit on 3-6-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well Aisling Hello. I don't know if you are still following your thread, but I want to start by saying, all things come from the same source, though our mental states are surely all individual and dependent upon our experiences and circumstances. With this being said, just calm down. Deep breaths, positive meditation, and by all means don't tell your child the boogey man is real. Don't discuss this in front of her. Reassure her when she witnesses something on her own and teach her meditation now so she can learn to put up mental blocks to ward off unwanted, unseen entities. If she is already predisposed to psychic ability - it's imperative you help her learn to control it and understand it best you and she can.

First. ALL methods of trying to rid your home of an unwanted entities are valid. Remember, even though people don't like to hear it, we all originate and return to the same place. Differences in religion and methods of the arcane are all equal to one another. Anyone trying to tell you different is either trying to make you afraid, or sell you something. None of them hurt you to try, and who knows what will work for you. Or rather, on this particular entity or entities. Most demonic entities is a soul accumulation of the massacres against the natives by the white man when we first came to the Americas. If you are in America this may be an explanation, as it not uncommon. The native American's unleashed some doozies of dangerous entities to save their culture from extermination. This is why sage and incense works often on this side of the water, they identify with their own methods of protection. As to aliens being inter-dimensional, well, I fall into that camp anyways. I think aliens are misidentified anyhow. However, whether it be the lords prayer, or calling in a paranormal team to check your home for conventional non-paranormal reasons you have to do something. This is not something to ignore.

I was raised non-religious, though I don't try to get rid of the dimensional anymore, I'm aware and I don't wish to block it like most learn to do before they are five years old.

What you have to remember or try to understand is, what we have here, you can have dimensionally also. You can have extremely hostile entities or really benevolent ones. Or some that fall somewhere in between like most humans.

Your biggest concern at this point is your daughter. Her blocks may have not developed fully yet or correctly, and obviously yours have already come down. It sounds as though your husbands have remained fairly intact though. This is why some people are haunted in a family or seem to be "picked" on over others. Naturally, as we are all geared toward the survival of our young (usually). I'd consider a trip to Grandma's house and see if the activity increases or decreases without her presence, or even if it follows her there. IF it follows, it's already attached to your child and you will HAVE to get outside help. If you've already done this, I apologize for being redundant. I didn't read through the entire thread, simply your OP and a few pages of suggestions.

As I've lived with what you have a better part of my life - what I do know is that it feeds off the energy in your home. It influences how it behaves. If you are fighting and scared then it's going to attract negativity. Vice verse. It's the law of attraction and you can't escape it, you can block your realization of it, but we are all fools in believing we have any control over anything but our own choices. But in knowing that, you should know, nothing crosses the veil fully. We can't cross there and they can't cross over to here (well until science figures out how to rip a hole in it, but then it's the end anyways so....) Stop peeking through the damn veil and pull it back down and keep it shut. Only the initiated are meant to peer there and even then it's still scary. Besides, you have children, like I did, you set aside dangerous things when you are caretakers of younger souls. (This is a redundant admonishing speech just in case you are toying with the arcane, if you are not, I meant no offense.)

In any case, don't ignore it (clean your house out, it's your house) good luck and blessed be.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saint88

Originally posted by Hellas

Originally posted by Saint88
This is ayat al kursi, it means chapter of the throne and it's very powerful against anything evil, play it over and over again in your house as loud as possible and whatever evil spirit inhabits the house will get the hint and leave, I can guarantee that it will work but all you have to do it play it, have a good day.

edit on 3-6-2012 by Saint88 because: (no reason given)

wow.. with this one you'll attract all the Taliban spirits too and in end a FBI raid

keep mocking but your ignorance will lead you only towards your end, I pity your your ignorance.

Thank you for that spiritual message soulbrother. First time I saw thruths of Allah/God/ONE from the Islamic viewpoint. My soul and body loved it.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
all these people that havesuffered just like you
yet not one piece of evidence other then possible mental health issues.

Your suppose to be the grown up tell your kids its nothing and that ghosts aren't real. your frightening your kids honestly you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I'm sorry your going through this. I don't have to read the other posts because my family went through the same thing, which focused mostly on me and my daughter. This happened about 15 years ago. It doesn't feel like the typical spirit because it is demonic. Yes, a real demon. That's why when you did the ritual of cleansing and you use Jesus's name it leaves for awhile. The exact same situation, the exact things you describe - we lived too. I normally don't post this kind of stuff as I'm more focused on world events, but something drew me to your post and after reading the inital description I had to put it out here for you. Me and my daughter were never harmed physically, but mental stress was unreal. Sleepless nights, yes. It took a couple years before it started playing with my husband and at that point he had to apologize to us for not believing us. When we all faced it as a family and decided to talk about it to a close friend, she ended up getting physically attacked in my home. I don't live there anymore and the house has been demolished.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

Your suppose to be the grown up tell your kids its nothing and that ghosts aren't real. your frightening your kids honestly you should be ashamed of yourself.

Your post reeks with ignorance. What evidence do you want? Do you simply want us to ask an entity to manifest itself for the whole world to see? Or how bout I go transfer my soul to the astral realm and bring you back an astral cake for you to eat? I don't know what evidence you want when simply you can search and find that evidence for yourself but I guess you already made up your mind because according to you we all have mental health issues and need medication and making all this stuff up so really we can't show you the evidence you ask for?

Seriously don't speak out of ignorance or try to belittle people beliefs because it makes you look sheeple...

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
power in faith only goes as far as the believer(s) meaning if you are dealing with some kind of spirit that doesn't subscribe to that particular faith it will get you nowhere. you already stated you tried that in your OP but it returned. here's something no one ever seems to try, attempt to speak with it, ask it what it needs and how you can help. just as with the living you be surprised how much farther you get with being helpful than trying to jam christ down it's throat. that being said do you know about the history of the place you are in or who lived there before? if you can find out the name of the entity that might help, you could be able to track down a relative

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bixxi3

I disagree. In good spirit of course. I rather think threads like these should stay positive in nature. That being said, a regular check up with the doc is never a bad idea. Stress can cause a lot of maladies.

Now, to my disagreement. With a haunting there is sufficient evidence, from my perspective, to satisfy the existence of said such haunting. If not the sheer number of witnesses alone, often siting the same disturbances, it makes a compelling case that IS something genuinely paranormal that we don't understand occurring. Furthermore, EVP and video evidence has also been captured, which compels ME to disagree. Supernatural occurrences are real, but as usual, we are all in disagreement of what that means. Some people know, some people don't. Some experience it, others can't. But I'll never understand how others can be so dismissive as to chalk it all up to a shared delusional occurrence.

In any case, if it is. It's an amazing indication as to what the energy a family unit can manifest in way of psychic manifestation. Dishes flyings, wow, nice telekinetic power manifesting in that mentally unstable unit too!! Either way, the indication always eludes conventional science. So you see, the supernatural is there, whether we like it or not.

Cheers.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

Your post reeks with ignorance. What evidence do you want? Do you simply want us to ask an entity to manifest itself for the whole world to see? Or how bout I go transfer my soul to the astral realm and bring you back an astral cake for you to eat? I don't know what evidence you want when simply you can search and find that evidence for yourself but I guess you already made up your mind because according to you we all have mental health issues and need medication and making all this stuff up so really we can't show you the evidence you ask for?

Seriously don't speak out of ignorance or try to belittle people beliefs because it makes you look sheeple...

Yea i could go for some cake. And i've looked at the so called evidence. And for you to say im ignorant is absurd. I don't care about other people beliefs except when it clearly is going to disturb a kid who doesn't know any better.
I hope you don't have any kids your responsible for. If you do please thing of there mental well being in the future. Just because you can't remember moving something doesn't mean its a evil spirit out to get you.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

Research shadow people. A phenomenon found in every country and culture. When I had experiences, I became very angry for the intrusion, would bolt up in my bed and tell it where to go. Be strong. You are in a place, a dimension they are very jealous of....you are stronger than you know, and certainly more powerful than them. Do not let the fear overtake you, that strengthens them.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

Yea i could go for some cake. And i've looked at the so called evidence. And for you to say im ignorant is absurd. I don't care about other people beliefs except when it clearly is going to disturb a kid who doesn't know any better.
I hope you don't have any kids your responsible for. If you do please thing of there mental well being in the future. Just because you can't remember moving something doesn't mean its a evil spirit out to get you.

Really???? Did you honestly really try to find the evidence? I'm very curious how you went about finding this evidence. I grew up in this same belief system since I was kid and I am successful materialistically, loving and passionate person and I grew up in most loving home any kid could ask for and now myself and my siblings are passing this onto our kids and YOU call this mental illness? What realm are you on because if you think love and truth is mental illness then I REALLY fear for your children if you have any...

You speak with a very stereotypical, skeptical mindset... because someone who whole heartily search for themselves doesn't speak like sheeple ... you know someone who gets their ideas through other peoples thoughts and mentality and doesn't know how to generate a truly genuine opinion of their own experience.

Please if you wish to contribute do it with love and compassion not belittlement and ignorance.
edit on 3-6-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AzraelBane

Hi Azrael

With communication you run a risk however. Paranormal entities can lie What if it's not a deceased human? Also what if the entity see's the connection of communication, as an invitation?

I would not recommend it. At least, do not attempt it on your own, OP. If you are forced to go down that road, I'd find a shaman to walk the in-between. Someone with experience in the occult/arcane. Or even a priest to exorcise the house.

Blessed Be ~ Cirque

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
You people are delusional, each of you act like you are incredibly well-versed and experienced with the "paranormal" when all you are doing is talking out of your a$$. Take a second to realize the detrimental actions that are going on to this woman's child. Stop feeding into her paranoia. You are just solidifying her insane beliefs that she is projecting onto her child. ATS is like a mental illness breeding ground someone needs to call a social worker, get real people.

My advice, check for a gas leak or seek out medical attention. Which she probably won't do because now she's convinced that this garbage is completely 100% real and not a mental manifestation, thanks to the help of a handful of nut cases who "research" related articles on ATS and absorb it all without question.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

I read your post and can understand how difficult this must be. I have a BA in sociology and I am working on a Master's in counseling /crisis intervention. For my master's I have had to study a great deal on theology, religions, philosophy, paranormal, aliens, angels, ghosts, demons..that kind of thing.

I can offer some suggestions but ultimately we all have a worldview and you may not agree with my assessments but I'll at least try to explain what it may be and why.

As far as the "alien question" there are differing views. Some believe that aliens come from other planets etc through normal means of travel etc. Other's believe that aliens may be interdimensional. Being an inter-dimensional being, is entirely a different situation to deal with than a being from another planet etc. The interdimensional aspect makes it more of a spiritual sitution.

I subscribe to the theory that "aliens" are inter-dimensional being for many reasons to varied to go into here but thats what I believe. "aliens" are spiritual beings of some sort. Therefore they can either be good spirits or bad. People have differing views.

To be honest and, yes, based on my epistomological viewpoint, and I'll be as straight as I can while understanding that this is a very strange and scary experience you are having. First off I believe that you have a demon. It is my understanding that humans who die cannot have contact with the living. You either have a demon, a visitation by a non-evil angel, or possibly God. Often time we can better understand someone by the fruit they leave behind. Your "entity" seems sinister and basically evil.

You may not agree with me at this point but I'll finish by saying a few things.

1. You don't have to be afraid of this entity because, as far as I understand, it cannot physically harm you at this point.
2. You need to act on this because, based on my research, it may be looking to possess someone in your home.
3. There may be one demon or more than one.
4. You can get rid of this entity.

Let me know if you want to explore this more....

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rahjian
You people are delusional, each of you act like you are incredibly well-versed and experienced with the "paranormal" when all you are doing is talking out of your a$$. Take a second to realize the detrimental actions that are going on to this woman's child. Stop feeding into her paranoia. You are just solidifying her insane beliefs that she is projecting onto her child. ATS is like a mental illness breeding ground someone needs to call a social worker, get real people.

My advice, check for a gas leak or seek out medical attention. Which she probably won't do because now she's convinced that this garbage is completely 100% real and not a mental manifestation, thanks to the help of a handful of nut cases who "research" related articles on ATS and absorb it all without question.

Ummm excuse me talking out of our ass? Where did you get that assumption from? It appears with that remark alone that YOU are the one talking out your ass.

We understand mental illness and hallucination are and the things that OP describe and MILLIONS of other experience know the difference so QUIT trying to label us under one category.

But you tell me what is looney about instilling love and positive thinking to their daily lives? Do you really think that's bad advice? Not everyone here is as stupid you may think we are... many of us here who experience with such phenomenon are very successful in our careers and families because we learned the art of balance. BUT NO since this goes WAY beyond conventional thinking then yes we are looney. Get over yourself before you may hurt other people with your negative mindset.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Rahjian

I couldnt agree more,A bit harsh but evdience is something that lacks in all paranormal cases.More times then not theres a perfectaly good explination for everything going on.I personaly wolnt call you crazy the human body is far from perfect and sometimes the optics and brian recive information at diffrent rates due to all kids of variables such as light color ect. I would try to get physical evdience of your claim with the use of video or audio.Please however do not take the advice of some people on here how do not offer any real answers,Only claims of fantasys backed up by no facts or proof.And if things are as bad as you claim why not move there are other places to live you have a daughter to look out for please think of her first and formost since one day she will likely be the one taking care of you.Good luck again ill leave you with a great quote I think about anytime the paranormal comes in to topic"love with your heart use your brain for everything else"Captin D...~Eric

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If it's making all these sounds, etc., how about setting up an audio recorder, or live streaming skype call and document it.

Otherwise what is it doing to actually harm you? What could it possibly do to you????

I'm sure you'll be ok.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join