It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Toots

How much distilled water are you using for each?

Here are my results:

1 Cup + 3 Tbls of lectithin - after soaking for 30-45 (stirring often) minutes is goopy. After mixing with the hand mixer for a minute or two is still goopy.

1/2 Cup + 1 Tbls Vitamin C - like clear water.

After mixing them together with the hand blender the goopynish goes away and looks more like a milky yellow water mix.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Coopdog

So pleased to hear your results. I could have written your first report. I did many times in this whole thread. I've been on Lipo-C for going on 7 months...you'll continue to have the same excellent results, if anything like me.

Thank You for reporting...it means so much to everyone reading this thread, to hear first hand reports from everyone.

Des

edit on 17-1-2013 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
reply to post by Toots

Here are my results:

1 Cup + 3 Tbls of lectithin - after soaking for 30-45 (stirring often) minutes is goopy. After mixing with the hand mixer for a minute or two is still goopy.

After mixing them together with the hand blender the goopynish goes away and looks more like a milky yellow water mix.

That's exactly what I'm using - 1.5 c of distilled water, in total. The lecithin is completely dissolved after shaking, letting set and then mixing with my stick blender.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toots

reply to post by Toots

Here are my results:

That's exactly what I'm using - 1.5 c of distilled water, in total. The lecithin is completely dissolved after shaking, letting set and then mixing with my stick blender.

I guess I'm not understanding the shaking part.... there is no shaking involved in my process.

Are you stirring the lecithin often while it is setting? (Are we using the same thing here soy lecithin grandules)?

I found a batch I made that I didn't stir regularly while it was soaking for 30 minutes didn't come out right and had to throw out. I'm wondering if the process is very sensitive to the exact recipe?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I stirred up my (sunflower)lecthcin in hot water until dissolved using a hand whisk,3 tablespoons of granules in 250ml hot distilled water.

That was my first go and it seemed to come out fine,off white mily yellowish,a tad thicker than milk.
It did take a bit over 40mins in the sonicator for the foam to go though.
Hasn't seperated.
Seemed to work fine that way,but next time I will let the lecthin stand for 1 hour or so instead of 30mins.
Maybe that will make the foam dissapate faster.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I just slept through the night with no shoulder pain! Man dominicus I would give you a hug if you were here! I can't tell you how good it is to be feeling this way. To the poster who wondered if you can drink it with coffee, I just did and it seems to be working fine. I didn't have sugar with my coffee this morning though.

I don't think I could handle the speed buzz if I were to take any more than the oz at a time, I honestly don't! FIfteen minutes after ingesting an oz this morning I am positively sparkling with energy and feel like jogging lol

I was up till 3 am playing guitar and feeling way too good for 3 in the morning, but when I went to sleep I drifted off immediately and slept like a baby all night long. I am a definite fan of this remarkable substance now.

Now I just have to convince my mother to try some, and she is a old school hardass lol

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Want to say this thread is amazing and is the best source of testimonial I have come across regarding this method of making LET Vit C. It has prompted me to create an account (I have been reading this forum for a very long time).

I wanted ask if anyone has any information on DIY liposomal glutathione? I've found one scant reference to it here but not much in the way of details. Where do I buy powdered glutathione from? I can't seem to find anywhere that sells it pure, always mixed with some other junk that I wouldn't want floating about in my bloodstream!

I feel I have got DIY liposomal vit c down to a T now (have been doing it since i stumbled across the Pdazzler method) and am very happy with the effect it has had on my health and in particular my ability to recover from illnesses. I'm actually making a large batch as I type this to send off to my parents as I know they'd benefit from this much more than I have (being in their 60s, smokers and both worked hard manual labour all their lives).

thanks to everyone for contributing to this thread, I'll be sure to share it with everyone I know!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Any one tried this stuff?

www.healthyitems.com...
^ Liposomal Vitamin B
or

www.colovite.com...
^ Liposomal Vitamin D
or

worldschoiceproducts.com...
^ Liposomal Gluthione
or

www.nowfoods.com...
^ Liposomal Vitamin D and K.

If just one Vitamin has this effect imagine if our Body had all its Vitamins delivered to it in the same way. Im tempted

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by boxertwin

You can read about liposomal glutathione here:

Liposomalglutathione.com

I found Glutathione powder on Amazon:

Amazon

What's really strange is I bought mine from Amazon, it is Swanson brand and no where to be found now????

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
does anybody know where i can buy this in australia? like over the counter??

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I guess I'm not understanding the shaking part.... there is no shaking involved in my process.

Are you stirring the lecithin often while it is setting? (Are we using the same thing here soy lecithin grandules)?

I found a batch I made that I didn't stir regularly while it was soaking for 30 minutes didn't come out right and had to throw out. I'm wondering if the process is very sensitive to the exact recipe?

Re, the shaking: I use two jars - one for the soy lecithin granules, one for the vitamin C that I use for dissolving, by manually shaking prior to using the stick blender & USC. All four of my batches had NO separation or settling. They were just not the "milky" color, like in Des' posted pic and I'm wondering why this is.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

Any news after a few days of taking the mixture?

I'm still holding off until I know for sure that the result is more than a placebo effect.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Liposomalglutathione.com

Amazon

What's really strange is I bought mine from Amazon, it is Swanson brand and no where to be found now????

Julie, I could (almost) swear I found glutathione powder on Puritan's Pride website last week but decided to buy a bottle of caps locally because the powder was too expensive. Just checked, not there. But I did find some
LipoCeutical™ Glutathione here and it is also very expensive! So now I'm contemplating breaking open a few of the capsules and adding to my next batch of lipo C.
edit on 18-1-2013 by Toots because: grammar correction

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Dodgy geezer, man stop waiting. I waited for 6 months after this thread started up and in that time I megadosed on 3-6 grams of vit c and then added lecithin in gelcaps, and I got nothing like this. The magic happens when it goes through the sonication process. I am two days in and had a wonderful day and I am PAIN FREE! I managed to get 50 pushups done, this is the first time I have been able to since my injury 6 months ago that put a kink in my pushup routine. I had to break them up over the day, but hit my mark!

My heel spur seems to have disappeared. The results are dramatic and undeniable and I am a skeptical kinda guy, and expected nothing because I had allready been dosing big on the vit C.

Also I shared it with 4 people at work, who also ordered the stuff to do it themselves after two days. My wife is a knucklehead about taking anything, and she is sold on it now after just two days! THis is a huge thing, cuz she won't take anything lol.

My results are impressive and dramatic. I am ever so thankful...

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Julie Washington

Thanks Julie, I will give that a read when I finish work tonight!
I wanted to add please be very wary of what you buy from Amazon, I purchased what was advertised as Pure Ascorbic Acid powder (it wasn't cheap and labelled as natural, non-GMO sourced) and after noticing the very small print at the back of pack it said "97% Ascorbic Acid" with no indication what the other 3% was (found out later it's supposedly the sweetener Sorbitol, although if that were the truth why didn't they put it on the packet?!)
edit on 18-1-2013 by boxertwin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Liposomalglutathione.com

Amazon

Julie, I could (almost) swear I found glutathione powder on Puritan's Pride website last week but decided to buy a bottle of caps locally because the powder was too expensive. Just checked, not there. But I did find some
LipoCeutical™ Glutathione here and it is also very expensive! So now I'm contemplating breaking open a few of the capsules and adding to my next batch of lipo C.

Is the weight to price ratio better when you buy the Glutathione caps and open them? Or is it purely because the powder is just prohibitively expensive in all quantities?

EDIT TO ADD - would mixing Glutathione in with Ascorbic Acid damage/destroy the Glutathione? If not I think I'll be using this method.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Got my usc at Jaycar electronics - $79.95 talked him down to $70 ( adjustable up to 7'30" cycle, 50w, 43KHz )

Got the ascorbic acid and lecithin granules at a local health food store.

Distilled water was sourced from the local IGA - under 4 bucks - but info is in the thread describing how to DYI.

You can do it cheaper on the net of course, but I am impetuous - I want it now. And if it breaks, I like to be able to take it straight back. ( no trouble 2 batches in )

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by boxertwin

Liposomalglutathione.com

Amazon

Is the weight to price ratio better when you buy the Glutathione caps and open them? Or is it purely because the powder is just prohibitively expensive in all quantities?

EDIT TO ADD - would mixing Glutathione in with Ascorbic Acid damage/destroy the Glutathione? If not I think I'll be using this method.

I honestly can't answer your questions. Locally, the price of a bottle of glutathione was $18 + tax for sixty 250 mg Vcaps (NOW brand). What I thought I saw on Puritans Pride website was over $50, which by comparison to the caps I bought, doesn't sound too expensive now!

According to my online research, the bioavailability of the glutathione without encapsulation is much like vitamin C....20% or less. Glutathione is water soluble and fat soluble after encapsulating. I may just try making a batch and omit the vitamin C, just in case the two aren't compatible. Looking forward to anyone who can tell me differently, or can recommend how many capsules to use. This is my first time using glutathione in any form.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by boxertwin

Liposomalglutathione.com

Amazon

This is the Glutathione I bought. This bottle of 50 grams.

That would make about 25 batches of 12 oz.
Each batch at @2 Tablespoons (1 gram) per day lasting about 12 days or 300 days for the whole bottle.
Home made liposomal would be about .16 cents per serving or .32 cents per day.

Someone please check that math - I'm not that great at math

Glutathione Powder

$47.50 for 50 Grams.

I found some tablets for $25.00 for 60 days supply which equals $2.50 per day! Couldn't find the weight on the bottle to see how many grams of glutathione it contained.

Glutathione Tablets

I don't know what would happen if you mix the two and I don't have any research about it to be able to share. I've made my batches separately and haven't taken it yet, plan to start today.

At this point it's all self research.

There are several warnings about over the counter supplement pills glutathion here so please read this if you plan to buy the pill form:

Glutathione Side Affects

What I really liked reading was this:

Injected Glutathione

Glutathione occurs naturally in our bodies, and as we age the levels drop steadily. Injected supplements may help reverse this decrease, and the good news is that there are no known side effects when receiving these injections.

Glutathione may interact with certain drugs when it's taken intravenously. It makes certain chemotherapy drugs less toxic and even may cut down on the potential side effects.

Glutathione also may boost the healing properties of chemotherapy drugs, and this is why it often is given to patients before a chemotherapy session.

It seems that glutathione can help slow down the aging process, helps treat various diseases, and even may destroy cancer cells, but if you're unsure of how to take it, you may want to talk to your doctor first. This is probably the best way to make sure you're taking safe dosages in a way that won't interact with any medications you're taking.

edit on 18-1-2013 by Julie Washington because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Vitamin C and Glutathione go hand in hand together.

•IV Glutathione with Vitamin C treatment significantly reduces oxidative damage and death of dopamine-producing neurons, helping to improve patients’ symptoms and quality of life.

Source

new topics

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join