It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes, it does thank you Des. I had taken the time to read through the whole thread and I'm impressed with the results some of you have posted. I can't wait to start seeing some of them myself. So I took my ounce, yet was craving more, I didn't mind the taste at all, but I thought best to hold off until tomorrow...

Also, I know someone who has recently been diagnosed with Parkinson's. Any personal experiences, anecdotes of this mixture benefiting that? I'm thinking about the Lecithin and memory.

Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Thank-you kindly. I will see about investing in a stick blender. ^_^

oddpenguin

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by oddpenguin

Thank-you kindly. I will see about investing in a stick blender. ^_^

oddpenguin

Stick blenders come in quite handy for other uses too. I make perfect sauces, gravies and salad dressings with mine. Hot chocolate supreme in a flash.

There are many brands and prices out there. Cuisinart makes several models, and I've never had a problem with them. I have about 6 of them in various models. Retired restaurant owner here. I kept all my commercial kitchen small machines for my own home kitchen and business. Amazon carries about every brand, with prices all over the board.

Des

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Comment for destinyone,

Hi, I remember you posting something about your hair coming back in it's natural color. Has that increased and have you encountered others who experienced the same thing?

Thanks for your reply...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Darnit! I got three boxes from amazon today thinking I had it all together, and came home and washed everything really well that I needed, got it all ready to go, boiled water, cold water, opened the vit C and went to open the lecithin, and it was another darn laser light lol (Wife has quite the fetish for the pretty colored lights) lol SOOO, I am still on hold til tomorrow or the next day waiting for the lecithin to come. Oh well I am ready to go when it gets here!

Peace...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Day 1, took two dessert spoons of the goop in mid afternoon.
Felt a bit light headed after 20mins and evrything seemed a bit sharper in vision terms.
Not sure if that was part of the effect though as it was my first day.
Oddly I slept through the night without waking-That hasn't happened to me for years,due to an injury which wakes me when I turn over in bed.
Day 2,today-had the same amount when I got up,waited an hour before eating.
Felt the same kind of light headedness/sharp vision within half an hour.
I will have another scoop of goop mid afternoon today,and stick with the two doses a day for the next week,and see what happens.
I don't yet know if the lipo vit C is reponsible for the above effects,but it does seem that way.
Time will tell.

My mixture hasn't seperated at all during the night,so I think I made the stuff correctly-even though I had to leave it in the sonicator for 10 mins longer than reccomended to get rid of most of the foam.
Am i correct in saying it lasts for a couple of weeks in the fridge?
Its in a glass jar inside a dark bag.
Is there any way of knowing if it goes off-does it taste different/seperate?

Thanks all.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Had my second dose of the day at 3pm.
Thats 3 doses over 1.5 days.
I am definitley feeling different 15-20 mins after I drink it.
My eyes are seeming to let in more light somehow(stuff looks brighter)although my pupils are not dilated,they feel as if they are,and I feel like I have drank 3 strong cups of coffee,except no heart flutters like you get on too much caffeine.

This afternoon is almost comparable to having drunk few red bulls-which I used to like except they got me too wired.

I am starting to think this is down to the magic goop,as I never really feel like this naturally,and have certainly never felt those effects from taking regular vitimin C supplements,which I used for years.I also think the effects are too pronounced for it to be a placebo thing.

So I reckon its working,and I think we should be careful-no doubt if the authorities cotton on to this they will deem it to be evil,and put it in the same class as cooking meth.

I am typing at double my usual speed btw.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you're making this with a blender, you're not doing it right... the sonic cleaner is a critical step in the process of liposome sonication! the sonic cleaner step is what allows the lecithin ( aka fat ) encase the vitamin c in little bubbles .. A blender WILL NOT accomplish this ... without the vitamin c being encased in lecithin bubbles the vitamin c will be absorbed in the intestinal track as if you took it via pill or powder form.. you'll only absorb about 19% of what you take...

By having the vitamin c encased in a fat bubble it can be directly absorbed into your cells and increases uptake up to about 97%... it also helps prevent intestinal upset and is used as an alternative to intravenous injections..

You can tell you've done it right if the solution you end up with is a milky / cloudy color .. if it's not, or if it turns clear shortly thereafter you didn't succeed.. this is actually a valid test because when the fatty bubbles are formed from the sonic cleaner it causes light to diffuse in every direction which makes it appear milky/cloudy.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I am definitley feeling different 15-20 mins after I drink it. My eyes are seeming to let in more light somehow(stuff looks brighter)although my pupils are not dilated,they feel as if they are,and I feel like I have drank 3 strong cups of coffee,except no heart flutters like you get on too much caffeine.

Same effect here. I'm going on about 7 months on this stuff (took a month off and sometimes take a week or a few day off) and it's always a very crystal clear clarity, vision is crisp, energy high. I've also received compliments that my eyes seem to look very crystal and crisp, alive.

This afternoon is almost comparable to having drunk few red bulls-which I used to like except they got me too wired.

I used to do red bull, monster, or Vit water ...all of which have large amounts of sugar, caffeine jitters, and an eventual crash. The Lipo-C levels off and keeps me energized all day with no crash. G

I am starting to think this is down to the magic goop,as I never really feel like this naturally,and have certainly never felt those effects from taking regular vitimin C supplements,which I used for years.I also think the effects are too pronounced for it to be a placebo thing.

My body has always been extremely sensitive to what ever I put in it, so I could always tell if something really didn't effect me much like certain herbs or vitamins (for example I take selenium, Vit D, Vit E as well but I don't really feel anything pronounced from those 3) ...but w/ the Lipo-C it's just night and day

Am i correct in saying it lasts for a couple of weeks in the fridge? Its in a glass jar inside a dark bag.

Get yourself one of those wine cork air remover thingymajigs. It removes the air from the bottle you keep the mixture in and keeps it good for about 2 and half weeks to 3 weeks

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

Thanks bud,And a big thank you for this thread-glad to hear others are getting the same effects,I thought I may have overdone the amounts.

This is great that you say the effects keep on going-I wondered if they would become less pronounced over time.
I think I am going to replace my morning coffee with the magic goop.
Healthier option,and I won't be having the only sugar I have in my diet,aside from the very rare cake or chocolate bar.
I missed out todays coffee,as I didn't want the sugar to interfere with the vit C.
Usually I would be less energetic if I missed my morning coffee jolt,but not today-didn't even miss it.

Good tip about the wine pump jobbie-think I may have one knocking about somewhere.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alwayslearning01
Anyone get so eager they failed to start out slowly? Any ill effects?
I just made some and took an ounce, which I know isn't bad, but it's later in the day...

Hi - yes me.

I over did it on Friday, its now Tuesday and im still feeling horrible. go back a couple of pages and you will see my post where i describe how I felt. I must say its not nice and much worse than just a bit of a dicky tummy. Im not sure I'll be able to stomach it again.

I think im going to stick to good old fruit and veg, fresh air and exercise and the odd vit c pill when I feel a cold coming on. I may try this again in a week or two but it has really put me off. Although saying that I cant quite bring my self to send the cleaner back and reading all the positive posts makes me want to try it again...

Take it easy and dont over do it!

edit on 15-1-2013 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by doubledutch

Originally posted by alwayslearning01
Anyone get so eager they failed to start out slowly? Any ill effects?
I just made some and took an ounce, which I know isn't bad, but it's later in the day...

Hi - yes me.

I over did it on Friday, its now Tuesday and im still feeling horrible. go back a couple of pages and you will see my post where i describe how I felt. I must say its not nice and much worse than just a bit of a dicky tummy. Im not sure I'll be able to stomach it again.

I think im going to stick to good old fruit and veg, fresh air and exercise and the odd vit c pill when I feel a cold coming on. I may try this again in a week or two but it has really put me off.

Take it easy and dont over do it!

Yeah it's never a good idea to take a huge dose right off the bat. Better off in increments til the body acclimates to this.

Also did you use soy lecithin? Some people can't handle soy and when they switch to sunflower lecithin then everything is good

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
anyone been testing their mix for encapsulation using bicarb?

Im interested to see how other people are getting on

Thanks

dd

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hi - yes I definitely over did it! stupid really but was too keen to get the magic working

and yep got soy before reading about sunflower, I think im going to order some sunflower lecithin and try it with that. Its odd though, I was raised a vegetarian by my hippie parents in the 70's so no doubt had huge amounts of soy as a child in homemade veg sausages, nut roasts etc. But yeah I think the soy was a part of the problem.

edit to add: also I think part of the problem was that I put a small tea spoon of the vit c into a smoothy the day before to get things moving (which was probably loads!), and also my mix didnt encapsulate properly so a hell of a lot of vit c for my stomach to deal with . I know this because I did the encapsulation test and it was at 50%, maybe less which I think was down to me not soaking the lecithin for long enough.
edit on 15-1-2013 by doubledutch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

Doubledutch- thanks for the reply
I brought up all your posts for this thread and found the one for Friday. You later stated a number of factors that could have contributed, but I heed your warning to start off slowly none the less. It can be hard when you read all these amazing results and 1 ounce doesn't seem to bring that instant energy everyone talks about. But of course I certainly don't want to put myself off on the stuff before I give it ample time...
This is only my 2nd day.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

edit to add: also I think part of the problem was that I put a small tea spoon of the vit c into a smoothy the day before to get things moving (which was probably loads!), and also my mix didnt encapsulate properly so a hell of a lot of vit c for my stomach to deal with . I know this because I did the encapsulation test and it was at 50%, maybe less which I think was down to me not soaking the lecithin for long enough.

YEah that's where you messed up. Lipo-C should be preferably on empty stomach with water as a chaser.

I don't know if you had any diary in your smoothy, but that's a huge NOPE !. When I made my first batch this past summer, about a week in I had some diary not too long after dosing, and boy was I in for a ride for the rest of the day!!!

But since that "one time" I've been fine w it. I take 1-2 Tablespoons daily, Sometime 2 at once if I will be busy that day, other times I break it up to 1 tblsp when I wake up, then 1 before lunch

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I made the stuff today, and I took my first dose. I had to make my husband take some, and I won't be surprised if I have to bribe him going forward all because of the taste.

Other than tasting super sour, which I don't mind, it tasted metal-ish.

Has anyone else had their batch taste a little metallic? I cleaned my stainless steel jewelry cleaner thoroughly before use. I'm a little concerned.

Also, the consistency and color were about like milk. It was liquid, not thick. Is that correct?
edit on 15-1-2013 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by fictitious
I made the stuff today, and I took my first dose. I had to make my husband take some, and I won't be surprised if I have to bribe him going forward all because of the taste.

Other than tasting super sour, which I don't mind, it tasted metal-ish.

Has anyone else had their batch taste a little metallic? I cleaned my stainless steel jewelry cleaner thoroughly before use. I'm a little concerned.

Also, the consistency and color were about like milk. It was liquid, not thick. Is that correct?
edit on 15-1-2013 by fictitious because: (no reason given)

The metal-ish taste is that you have a new ultrasonic cleaner, its the stainless. Happened to me on my first batch, so I spilled it out, ran water in the sonicator for 30 minutes, washed it w/ soap/water, then ran another 30 minutes w/ soap and water, rinsed it a second time, and then everything was good, no more metallica in my mouth

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Do you think it's still ok to drink this batch? I bought a pretty cheap USC and noticed it was starting to get hot right at 25 minutes or so.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Do you think it's still ok to drink this batch? I bought a pretty cheap USC and noticed it was starting to get hot right at 25 minutes or so.

well its your own discretion. I took mine for a few days w/ the metallic taste and then figured out it was because the sonicator was brand new, then tossed the first batch and made another one.

My ultrasonic cleaner starts to get hot at 15 minute mark, so I do 1 15 minute increment (pour the batch out and refridgerate) then after an hour or so of cooling down, I pour it back in and do another 15 minutes.

I actually went through 2 cheapo ultrasonic cleaners from overheating ...the third one I have I do the 2-15 minute cycles

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join