It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tanstaafl
[The reason I ask is, there is a colloidal silver maker called a 'Silver Puppy', that has a lid with a stirrer built into the top (lid that screws onto a mason jar). The stirrer actually uses the silver probes both to stir with for making the colloidal silver.

Correction... it isn't the Silver Puppy, it is the SilverGen.

The Silver Puppy uses a 'magnetic' stirring process... not sure how that would work with the sonicator.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   
To answer the colloidal silver question NO you could not make colloidal silver at the same time. To make colloidal silver you need distilled water with a ppm of 2-5 ppm of particulate or else the silver oxides too badly and you end up with a poor product. If you use regular tapwater for colloidal silver you also end up with a unusable product. If you use RO water it has no particulate in it and is non-conductive so the silver does not collate either.

You COULD use colloidal silver water to make your lipo C however, and I have thought about trying this as I am a huge fan of colloidal silver. It is truly a miracle cure or as close to one as we get nowadays.

I just met a new friend and took them a jar of Lipo C, took my colloidal silver making stuff and made them a jar of colloidal silver and a couple tsp of Kratom. These are my best healing and helping tools and I am very happy to have them in my little bag of tricks.

posted on Aug, 9 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by tanstaafl

i had one batch where i soaked it but didn't blend it at first. Soaked for half a day. Then i blended it before the batch. it had a much lower encapsulation %, the formula was very acidic. So I went back to the blend-and-soak for the lecithin.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

You'd get more Vit c out of a lemon that eating that synthetic crap. All synthetic vitimines are pretty much garbage. They're actually bad for you and should be avoided. for a major dose of Vit c buy a bag of Chaga tea powder. That's all natural and about 60 times as potent as blueberries.

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dasman888
reply to post by Archangel01

Archangel01, YES. It would make sense to ONLY use distilled water. When you do this process, ANYTHING in the water, even what would normally be inert minerals, are essentially adding other chemicals into the process.

In tap water, even worse.

In a pinch, you can make a fast effective water distiller with a large stock pot, a clean lid for it, a ceramic or glass bowl, and a little bit of ice.

Put your source water in the pan high enough so there's enough water, but not so high as to "float" the empty bowl. put the pot with bowl and with the water, on the stove. Turn the lid for the pot upside down. Now, the curve of the top and the lid handle will be essentially downward concave going into the pan.

Turn the stove on to boil the water... get it going, and then through a little ice into the inverted pan lid.

The boiled water will RAPIDLY condense, run down the inverted pan lid, and into the empty bowl in the middle of the pan. Viola! Distilled water!

You should probably double check the the pan lid knob, to make sure that it is of a heat inert stage material, just to be on the safe side.

If you are unsure, and it will unscrew from the lid, just take it off, and clean the threads and the pan lid really really well, as well as rinse thoroughly to make sure there is no soap on the lid.

You now have a water distiller.

I'm not sure of the difference.
But could di-ionised water be used in this process or must it be distilled ?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartacus699

You'd get more Vit c out of a lemon that eating that synthetic crap. All synthetic vitimines are pretty much garbage. They're actually bad for you and should be avoided. for a major dose of Vit c buy a bag of Chaga tea powder. That's all natural and about 60 times as potent as blueberries.

doesn't matter whether it's chaga, lemons, oranges, kiwi, or whatever fruit you want to list, you're still going to only end up with 5-10% Vit C Absorption rate.

The Lipo C we make, 100% Natural using Organic Sunflower Lecithin and Ascorbic Acid powder......has nothing at all to do with synthetic vitamins.....

sorry, but your reply is wrong on sooooo many levels when it comes to Lipo C and what this thread is all about. By the way, I'm guessing you never tried Lipo C and posted based on assumptions

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

doesn't matter whether it's chaga, lemons, oranges, kiwi, or whatever fruit you want to list, you're still going to only end up with 5-10% Vit C Absorption rate.

The Lipo C we make, 100% Natural using Organic Sunflower Lecithin and Ascorbic Acid powder......has nothing at all to do with synthetic vitamins.....

sorry, but your reply is wrong on sooooo many levels when it comes to Lipo C and what this thread is all about. By the way, I'm guessing you never tried Lipo C and posted based on assumptions

Lipo C = Lipo-csuction? You want liposuction?

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Spartacus....

There is more to personality than "attitude"...

Regards

posted on Aug, 10 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

Lipo C = Lipo-csuction? You want liposuction?

Now you resort to fallacy, nice, lol.

I absolutely love it and will not stop using it, I make some every other day and provide it to my son, daughter, mother, step dad and one friend.

I no longer take allergy pills, I don't have to, with the lipo C, it knocks it out completely.

posted on Aug, 12 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Don't moderators pull trolls?

A friend of mine started ordinary (not Liposomal) C some time ago and was amazed to discover that his chronic shoulder pain went away and that his ongoing bodybuilding workouts have notably improved. Even with the small absorption % and greater bowel symptoms, it seems to be helping him. Odd 'cause it never seemed to do much for me until the liposomal version.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I just realized something today, I used to suffer with Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome , some even tried to label it as Cannabis Hyperemesis because of my long term cannabis use. Anyways, I haven't had a single episode since starting this liposomal vitamin C treatment.

How cool is that!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

I'm hoping to start making it this week.
I've had a really bad year. I think my immune system has gone on lockdown.
I badly need something to give it a boost......I really hope this stuff works !

posted on Aug, 18 2013 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

I agree, totally non - contributory.

Did you use the 'alert' option ?

Then again ...
Some people are knee-jerk reactionaries, maybe a little sympathy for a closed mind,
devoid of the concept of denial of ignorance is in order.

Or not ...

I have used this for some time, albeit with soy lecithin as opposed to sunflower.
I have not personally experienced the "Wow Factor" as a lot on this thread have, however - I have not been
bogged down with the normal seasonal ills that are par for the course for most.

No harm no foul ...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by toastyr

I also used to suffer from cyclic vomiting and no longer do, not sure if that is thanks to this or not but not suffering. I also no longer buy allergy medication as it has helped that for me also. I will keep on using it indeed. I just earned a 100$ amazon card for exercising at work and I intend to use it to order a pro grade ultrasonic machine.

Peace...

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Made my first batch today and had a tablespoon.
Taste wasn't that bad.

Anyone know how long before it starts to kick in ?

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Taste wasn't that bad.

I know for me, it is almost immediate, although I take about 6 to 9 tablespoons in the morning and then again in the evening.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Taste wasn't that bad.

Try more than just a tablespoon. RedCairo takes "slightly less than half a cup at a time" --- I started taking about 4 ounces at 5am and another 4oz around 6pm or so.

The *high* kicks in around 15 minutes or so. From what I've been reading, (just like anything) it effects people differently.

posted on Aug, 19 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have 'stopped' (ran out, and hadn't gotten more made) taking it a few times now, for 2-4 days, and then restarted. I notice that aside from the very first time I'd taken it, when I had some odd symptoms (that felt like spinal rebuilding, and given lecithin and nerve sheaths I think that was actually happening) right off, now it's usually ~4 days of taking it consistently (1-1.5 cups divided 2 or 3 times in the day) before I start feeling things strongly enough to be noticeable, and best after ~8 days.

I do notice that when I stop abruptly, sometimes I will get a mild symptom such as 'feet ache when stepping out of bed in the morning' - that is a C deficiency symptom, so it might operate a little like the B vitamins, which you can't really overdose on but the body will start operating at the level to match your intake, so if you drop it suddenly, for a day or three you might actually get deficiency symptoms. This is not extreme in C's case for me so far, pretty mild, I just mention it because I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere else.

I think unless one has some major issue instantly treated, there might be some consistency of intake required for a bit before results are evident. That's how it is with most other supplements that exist so I suppose it's not any different for Lipsomal C. But in this case I'd think more like 10 days max as opposed to some supps where it's 2-10 weeks.

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Thanks for the information in your replies guys.
I`ll give it a go !

posted on Aug, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RedCairo

RedCairo,

Ahh, the feet ache in the morning. I get that to when I haven't taken enough or missed a couple of doses.

Funny that you mention that because my feet used to ache ALL the time in the morning, but went away when I started the Lipo C.

I really think the key to getting maximum benefits of this is taking more.

I am taking 2-4 ounces a day, spread out during the day. I think I need to double that.

Also: I just want to add that the Swanson's Vitamin C Crystals are better than the NOW brand. Much finer, more smooth, even powdery. Dissolves better. I will keep with the Swanson's products and think they are a better quality.

top topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join