It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman who lied about rape asks for 'bygones to be bygones'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Sure, why not. Men are more than twice as likely to be a victim of a violent crime than women.

Yes, from other men.

I think you need to reflect a bit to come to the conclusion that any "competition" between sexes as to which one is more victimised is not productive at all. This thread is no attack on women, it is maybe an attack on that one particular woman.

Men are the ones in control of society so any victimisation is on behalf of this patriarchal system, whether it is a man being victimised (sent to war) or a woman (too many examples).

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Not all women are like this. I hope you find someone someday who helps you be happy.

Hugs to you,
smylee

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
reply to post by PurpleChiten

I'm in my mid forties.

And i'm sick and tired of people telling me how immature I am because I disagree with them or I have my own opinions on things.

Edit
And no, i am not gay. I do, however lead a celibate lifestyle.

edit on 2-6-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. It's your life, you are in charge. If you're happy then that's the only thing that matters.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
I think false accusers should serve the time the falsely convicted were charged to serve.

Fair is fair, after all.

I would say x2 time served and restitution.

It seems any accusation sexual in nature makes one easily guilty with a life time of stigma attached.
edit on 2-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
She should serve the same amount of time as the man she accused and she's responsible for the 1.5m debt as she never earned in gainfully or lawfully.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
She should be tried for malicious prosecution along with any other charges related to falsifying sworn testimony and so forth and serve at least equal the amount of time he did. And be ordered to pay restitution in the amount lost to him.

People like her not only harm her intended victim, but she also harms every other female that actually and truthfully is the victim of a sex crime.

People like her poison the minds of others regarding sexual crimes against women, leading people to doubt those that genuinely have been harmed.

She is a louse

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixiefyre

I would applaud you if I could. Well said.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jewells

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
in order for this all to be right...she needs to be strapped to the chair and raped by this guy, under the supervision of the judge that sentenced him to prison. He got jail time, she got money...all that is missing is the actual rape.

She probably spent the money and the taxpayers will now foot the bill. This is a disgusting story and should be a wake up call to all men

Just found an article that says the mother is behind alot of this-

Wanetta Gibson’s Mom Wanda Rhodes Plotted Brian Banks’ False Rape Accusation for Money

And you are right. The money's been blown, & they now live their lives dodging debt collectors.
Couldn't believe she still has a facebook page, though it looks like a new account.
Wanetta Gibson

Looks like his story has a happy outcome for him, with him being vindicated at last-

Some NFL dreams never die

& I'm guessing his accuser will have a life spent running from the law or behind bars.Hopefully, with her mother.
edit on 2-6-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

I think many who are only blaming this young girl have not read the links in the above post.

There is someone far more sinister than this young woman behind this whole "plot".
Yes, she went along with it, but I think she was young and under the influence of a very evil mother, and most likely still is.

She must have had some strong remorse to contact the guy on facebook and fess up, and be very afraid of the consequences if she didn't take it back.

She still needs to be accountable, but I really think we should be pointing the finger at her mother more, who apparently instigated this whole fiasco.

I'd say she was an accomplice in this whole scam , and her mother is the real villain behind it all.

Still no excuse, but we need to look at the whole picture.

(thank you jewels for the post and links)

edit on 3-6-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

Originally posted by jewells

Originally posted by HamrHeed

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
in order for this all to be right...she needs to be strapped to the chair and raped by this guy, under the supervision of the judge that sentenced him to prison. He got jail time, she got money...all that is missing is the actual rape.

She probably spent the money and the taxpayers will now foot the bill. This is a disgusting story and should be a wake up call to all men

Just found an article that says the mother is behind alot of this-

Wanetta Gibson’s Mom Wanda Rhodes Plotted Brian Banks’ False Rape Accusation for Money

And you are right. The money's been blown, & they now live their lives dodging debt collectors.
Couldn't believe she still has a facebook page, though it looks like a new account.
Wanetta Gibson

Looks like his story has a happy outcome for him, with him being vindicated at last-

Some NFL dreams never die

& I'm guessing his accuser will have a life spent running from the law or behind bars.Hopefully, with her mother.
edit on 2-6-2012 by jewells because: (no reason given)

I think many who are only blaming this young girl have not read the links in the above post.

There is someone far more sinister than this young woman behind this whole "plot".
Yes, she went along with it, but I think she was young and under the influence of a very evil mother, and most likely still is.

She must have had some strong remorse to contact the guy on facebook and fess up, and be very afraid of the consequences if she didn't take it back.

She still needs to be accountable, but I really think we should be pointing the finger at her mother more, who apparently instigated this whole fiasco.

I'd say she was an accomplice in this whole scam , and her mother is the real villain behind it all.

Still no excuse, but we need to look at the whole picture.

(thank you jewels for the post and links)

I commend you for your compassion. Really. But this is exactly the problem. Society has been trained to look for every excuse to shield women from their actions. Save your compassion for the actual victim (Brian Banks). I hope this girl and her mother burn for this. I'm unbelievably sick of women who do awful things and hide behind society, their gender, and the legal system to escape responsibility. Ask any guy accused of molesting his kids during a divorce proceeding so ex-wifey gets the kids plus alimony. A patriarchal society is no excuse for women to single out and destroy men, yet, they do it. While high-fiving their girlfriends.

Complete #ing bull#.
edit on 3-6-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LightsideAssassin

I think you are mistaken . I said the young woman needs to be accountable.

What I also said is that lets point the finger at the real culprit, and that would be her mother.

If you can't see that she is the instigator to all this, and needs to be accountable, then you are letting her off scott free, and doing exactly what you accuse me of

That it isn't fair. This would have never happened had the mother not instigated it all.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhisperingWinds

I think you are mistaken . I said the young woman needs to be accountable.

What I also said is that lets point the finger at the real culprit, and that would be her mother.

If you can't see that she is the instigator to all this, and needs to be accountable, then you are letting her off scott free, and doing exactly what you accuse me of

That it isn't fair. This would have never happened had the mother not instigated it all.

I understand, but it still feels to me like you want to cut her some slack. Imagine if this had happened to you. Would you want to hear anything about how her mommy controlled her, or influenced her to do this thing? Hell no, if you 're being honest. C'mon..What I would want do to to someone who did this to me..0.o imma stop right there.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I don't want to cut her slack, just want the villain who instigated all this to take her share of the blame, and that would be the majority of it in my opinion.

The only person who has even mentioned her on this thread is Jewels.

Why aren't people saying anything about her, and what she should be accountable for ?

What that poor kid went through is totally wrong, but it wouldn't even have happened , without the plotting by the mother.

If this happened to my kid, I would be more livid at the mother, but I would want both to be accountable. I would clearly see that the mother is the real threat to society though, and the daughter was a weak willed accomplice.

Had she kept her mouth shut, none of this would have ever been exposed, so I would be grateful to her for that.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by azbowhunter

I first heard about this story on ESPN of all places. Looks to me like karma is going to work as it should for both parties. When all this happened he being eyed by scouts all over the place. Apparently he was a very good player and has more than likely got even more hardcore conditioning in jail. I think the NFL is going to be all over this guy, and it couldn't happen to a better person IMO. The way he's conducted himself through all this has been amazing I think. And her? Don't get me started.

And for the people asking how could this have gone to trial?, he was young and black. We all know how the "justice" system works. Let's not kid ourselves. What makes this even worse than a false accusation of rape is the fact that the girl, even at 16, knew how the system worked as well as used it to her "advantage". Another instance of black on black crime.

BTW.....how was the end of last week for ya Bowhunter? At least it's a DRY heat right?

edit on 4-6-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
reply to post by azbowhunter

I first heard about this story on ESPN of all places. Looks to me like karma is going to work as it should for both parties. When all this happened he being eyed by scouts all over the place. Apparently he was a very good player and has more than likely got even more hardcore conditioning in jail. I think the NFL is going to be all over this guy, and it couldn't happen to a better person IMO. The way he's conducted himself through all this has been amazing I think. And her? Don't get me started.

And for the people asking how could this have gone to trial?, he was young and black. We all know how the "justice" system works. Let's not kid ourselves. What makes this even worse than a false accusation of rape is the fact that the girl, even at 16, knew how the system worked as well as used it to her "advantage". Another instance of black on black crime.

Thank you for your response.
Additionally, this despicable trend crosses all racial borders, black, white, yellow or red.
It still destroys the innocent person.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join