It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama born in Hawaii

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by TheTardis

He has released two birth certificates...there is no reason for him to release anything else. People who aren't intelligent enough to realize the controversy is over are never going to be satisfied.

I refuse to go to a birther website...I don't voluntarily kill my brain cells.

How many court cases have birthers won with all their "facts"???

Im sorry but Obummer needs to do a lot of explaining. Why is his SSN from Connecticut, a state he never visited? Why in his own bio he wrote for a Literary Agent in 1991 and sign off on say Born in Kenya? Why does his grandma say he was born in Kenya? Why are all his school records sealed up? Whats he hiding? Do you not care about what he could be hiding or are you just blinded with radical party lines and don’t care?
edit on 31-5-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

My SSN starts with the Alaska prefix. I was born in California. Oh crap, I must have forged some sort of document, or my family bought off the people handling all of those. Right? Hmm, nope!

And as far as his birth certificate and school records being sealed, and him spending millions to do this ... first of all, show me where he's spent millions to take care of this. Then, go take a look and see if you can get my school records or birth certificate. Or those of the guy down the street. Or maybe those of the clerk at the local grocery store. I've not spent millions "sealing" my records, but you're not going to get your hands on any of those documents regarding me.

This is not to say that he's a good or bad president, good or bad person, or anything of that sort ... this is only to say that this whole birth certificate controversy and the arguments that supporters of it try to use just make them look like fools.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
If he was born elsewhere, and taken to Hawaii, and his mother went in after the fact to get apply for the short-form BC, it was just to make sure he was legal and eligible for benefits,

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If Obama was born overseas, it is VERY possible (and highly probable) that his birth mother, who was American, would have wanted him to be considered a legal American in order to get all the benefits this country has.

Just some more links concerning citizenship to children born abroad to one U.S parent:

On or after May 24, 1934, a child born outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States, whose father or mother (or both) was a citizen of the United States at the time of the child's birth, would be considered a United States citizen provided that the U.S. citizen parent had resided in the United States prior to the birth of the child. The previous interpretation of "resided" continued to apply under the 1934 Statute.

www.americanlaw.com...

Most children born abroad to a U.S. citizen parent(s) acquire U.S. citizenship at birth.

help.cbp.gov...

Children born abroad to U.S. citizen parents may have a claim to U.S. citizenship. If the parent or parents meet the legal requirements to transmit citizenship to their child,

gaza.usvpp.gov...

If you’re wondering what the legal requirements are, they are dependent on whether the mother had resided in the U.S atleast 5 years prior, or 2 years following the age of 14 years.

Now birthers will probably move to the next excuse that Anne Dunham may have not known about this fact. But why wouldn’t she? Considering that in theory birthers insist that she knew about certain laws concerning children born outside of hospitals, and certain Hawaiian birth certificates laws, yet for some reason she doesn’t know about any laws concerning children born abroad? This doesn't make logical sense. Obama would still be a U.S citizen purely through that of his American born mother, he wouldn't be a natural born citizen in this case, but he would be a citizen never the less, entitled to all the same benefits as any other American citizen would.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Birthers should take some time to read the constitution and the law. I am suprised they are not aware that they actually help Obama and help Obama look good. It backfires on the birthers because they end up making Obama's poll numbers go up. They humiliate the GOP candidates like Romney.

Look now Romney is having so many troubles now that he is palling around with Trump.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Unless you'd have to rationalize that Anne Dunham didn't know this? Which if this is the case, she'd have to lie to Hawaiian authorities wouldn't she?

I can see her not knowing the law. How many people actually know the law? And It's not like the internet was available 50 years ago for her to go looking things up. I'd bet most people think that you have to be born here to get the benefits of this country. especially during that time period. And yes, OF COURSE if she was trying to get her foreignly newborn son to be considered an American by birth she'd be telling lies to the authorities. this isn't far fetched. It happens all the time.

Which would be the beginning of the cover up, no?

A coverup on her part .. a coverup for citizenship and the benefits .. NOT a huge government NWO scheme to make a foreigner into POTUS 50 years later. That's silly.

Considering as well both birth certificates released by Hawaiian officials, and the numerous statements by Hawaiian officials confirming Obama's birth, evidently they fall into the cover up as well:

Cover up by them? Let's see ... 50 years ago whoever was there issued the short form certificate of birth to a foreign born child ... now 50 years later two fake birth certificates have been floating around the internet. The only thing I see that the Hawaiian officials may be covering up is that someone 50 years earlier falsely issued a Hawaiian certificate of birth. People and organizations deny their mistakes and cover them up all the time. This is nothing new.

Birthers want throw disinformation, without carrying the weight of a 49 year old conspiracy.

O-Bots want to ignore the discrepancies in Obamas birth story and they try to deflect by saying it's a 50 year old NWO conspiracy to get him to be POTUS ... which is silly.

It's just a possible case of a mother wanting American citizenship and American benefits for her newborn kid so she lied to get them. It happens all the time.

FOR THE RECORD .. I've said this before so I'll say it again. I do think Obama was probably born in Hawaii. But I also think that his birth records have something in them that he doesn't want the world to see. Either they are not straight or filled out correctly .. or some other information is in them that he doesn't want out. He spent a lot of time and money covering them up .. and if there was nothing wrong with them he would have released them right away. So ... being a conspiracy site and all ... this 'Obama birth certificate' discussion has legs.

edit on 6/1/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed quote

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueStatePatriot
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Birthers should take some time to read the constitution and the law. I am suprised they are not aware that they actually help Obama and help Obama look good. It backfires on the birthers because they end up making Obama's poll numbers go up. They humiliate the GOP candidates like Romney.

Look now Romney is having so many troubles now that he is palling around with Trump.

Are you suggesting the possibility of all those lawsuits being instigated by Obama shills ?

Hmmm. They do always seem frivolous, even when brought forth by experienced lawyers.

They always seem to "forget" something.

We need to consider also that Hawaii might be in the middle of internal investigations.

If that's true, it would explain why they are limp and secretive.

They may be prohibited from commenting on open investigations.

edit on Jun-01-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
At this point we can all agree that claiming Romney was born on Nibru and back it up with videos from National Enquirer and loony website or blog links, would be the exact same thing that is going on now concerning Obama.

No matter what is presented as fact or proven a lie, the claims keep coming. There is nothing left to do but ignore them and leave them to their blogs and such. I would think avergae human intelligence would intercede at some point, but it's only gotten worse.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
It appears that I saw something here that no one else picked up on. An Obama supporter claiming that Obama's paternal Kenyan grandmother was in Hawaii for his birth, saying she witnessed his birth there instead of in Kenya. Wow! They just got caught in their own trap. They mock the possibility of Ann Durham flying to Kenya but turn around and claim that that Kenyan lady came to Hawaii to witness the birth of her son's child, a child who her son did not even take any interest in raising. I would say go back and take a second look, but why bother.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join