It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama born in Hawaii

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Exactly. You can offer no proof that anything I am saying is false yet you want to just sit and spout off that it is false. How about reading through this page. I am not saying it is 100% factual but talking to a lady on CNN that could have easily been paid a few bucks isnt what I call proof either. I could pay a buddy of mine to say I birthed him. Does that make it true? Bottom line is if he had produced a birth cirtificate right up front like everyone else has to no one would be talking about this and you can damn sure bet that if George W, Or Mitt couldnt come up with one the press would be having a field day with it. But Obama gets a pass? Why? Because you say so? Forgive my asking but who the hell are you? He either needs to submit a real copy of his birth certificate or take a walk. One of the two because the one the white house produced is a fake and its been proven by too many people and the only proof offered that it is real is our presidents word and some lady that worked at the hospital? Really? And your ok with that? Are we all just sheep?

Check out this site and tell me everything on here is false. I know its not exactly nasa but some good points
LINK

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

He has released two birth certificates...there is no reason for him to release anything else. People who aren't intelligent enough to realize the controversy is over are never going to be satisfied.

I refuse to go to a birther website...I don't voluntarily kill my brain cells.

How many court cases have birthers won with all their "facts"???

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Obama has to infiltrate social media sites because he can't produce the proof
there would be no need for the agents he pays to look at the proof I guess

Reuters reported that a “privacy compliance review” issued by DHS last November confirms that since at least June 2010, the department’s national operations center has been operating a “Social Networking/Media Capability” which involves regular monitoring of “publicly available online forums, blogs, public websites and message boards.”

In the 30-page paper – obtained and reviewed by WND – Sunstein argues the best government response to “conspiracy theories” is “cognitive infiltration of extremist groups.”

Continued Sunstein: “We suggest a distinctive tactic for breaking up the hard core of extremists who supply conspiracy theories: cognitive infiltration of extremist groups, whereby government agents or their allies (acting either virtually or in real space, and either openly or anonymously) will undermine the crippled epistemology of believers by planting doubts about the theories and stylized facts that circulate within such groups, thereby introducing beneficial cognitive diversity.”

www.wnd.com...
edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2012 by Danbones because: fixed quote box and grammer

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I love how someone that pissed and moaned that no one watched the video which is obviously just CNN propaganda and more Obama camp posturing refuses to go to a "birther" website and just keeps throwing around that term. I would call myself a American Citizen. How about someone who would like for the Constitution to be more than something for the Obama camp to crap on. I am getting a little tired of this "birther" label being slammed on anyone that thinks finding out the truth is worth it. Lets just call over to Russia or China and see if they have anyone who would like to run for president. Hell lets just write our own constitution on the back of a napkin next time were at Dennys. God forbid we want our president to give a crap about us. But its obvious that there are those on here that REFUSE to listen to logic and will blindly follow this president no matter what. Look, The stage coach is on fire and headed towards a cliff. I for one am jumping off but your welcome to stay on. In fact I encourage it. So take your "birther" term and shove it somewhere deep and dark. I am a Citizen and a Voter.
edit on 31-5-2012 by TheTardis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

well it looks like you DO like to waste your braincells... you have posted this thread 5, 6, maybe 7 time???....your avatar says you are banned from this site...too bad that's not true, either!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

thankyou...well said....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

He has released two birth certificates...there is no reason for him to release anything else. People who aren't intelligent enough to realize the controversy is over are never going to be satisfied.

I refuse to go to a birther website...I don't voluntarily kill my brain cells.

How many court cases have birthers won with all their "facts"???

Im sorry but Obummer needs to do a lot of explaining. Why is his SSN from Connecticut, a state he never visited? Why in his own bio he wrote for a Literary Agent in 1991 and sign off on say Born in Kenya? Why does his grandma say he was born in Kenya? Why are all his school records sealed up? Whats he hiding? Do you not care about what he could be hiding or are you just blinded with radical party lines and don’t care?
edit on 31-5-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
DP
edit on 31-5-2012 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

You just reiterated a bunch of already disproven birther nonsense.

Why is his SSN from Connecticut, a state he never visited?

Obama's mailed in his own hand-written SSN application from area code 96814 (Hawaii). He was issued an SSN with an Area Number for 06814 (Connecticut). An error by the SSA office, who probably couldn't distinguish a 9 for an 0.
Snopes.com - Obama's SSN

Why in his own bio he wrote for a Literary Agent in 1991 and sign off on say Born in Kenya?

The literary agent herself (Miriam Goderich) stated she made a mistake writing this and never had any input from Obama himself. This was only published as a promotional brochure for industry agents, and not intended for the public.
Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Why does his grandma say he was born in Kenya?

She never said that. PERIOD. This was a great big distortion by Ron McRae, who purposely edited his video removing the part where his grandmother CORRECTS Ron McRae by telling him Obama was born in Hawaii. This is one of the biggest fabrications being pushed by WND.

No, Obama’s grandmother didn’t say he was born in Kenya

Here’s the ACTUAL conversation - without cutting off the grandmother BEFORE she corrects McRae:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

Do you see how McRae tried to ask her a leading question, by adjoining the lie (born in Kenya) with the part of the question that was true (she was present when Obama was born). This question would require a multipart answer - Yes she was present, but she was present in Hawaii where he was born, and not in Kenya. McRae cut off her response in the edited version of the interview when posting it to WND. Making it a BOLD FACED BIRTHER LIE.

I suspect however, you wont bother replying to these facts, instead you'll go back to lurking and waiting for another birther thread to pop up so you can once again post more birther propaganda.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
those have been debunked over and over....go back to the beginning....lets look at what it would have taken to have obama born in kenya.

There are two key questions that require a logical explanation, for the birth of Barack Obama in Mombasa to be believable:

* What were Barack Obama, Sr. and Stanley Ann Dunham doing in Mombasa in the first place?

* Once Barack Sr. & Ann Dunham allegedly landed at the Nairobi Embakasi Airport, why would the expectant couple proceed to travel east 300 miles to Mombasa, instead of traveling west 250 miles to Barack Obama Sr's' hometown of Nyang'oma in Nyanza Province?

why didn't they go to the hospital 37
miles away from the airport?

airchive.com...
airchive.com...

This 1959 Map of Pan American Flights confirms that a realistic route from Honolulu to Nairobi involves booking connecting flights. The 1969 Map of Flight Routes shows that Pan American World Airways had no flights into Nairobi, Kenya of any of the adjoining countries on the African East Coast. However, BOAC had flights into Nairobi in 1954. This means a trip from Honolulu to Nairobi would involve coordinating flights from at least two separate airlines.

Honolulu Hawaii to Los Angeles California: 2558 miles
Los Angeles California to New York, New York: 2444 miles
New York, New York to Gander Bay Canada: 1116 miles
Gander Bay Canada to London England: 2344 miles
London England to Cairo Egypt: 2180 miles
Cairo Egypt to Nairobi Kenya: 2194 miles
Total Distance: 12,836 miles
It would take at least 2 different airlines and at least 3 days travel with stop overs and refueling.

they were living on student loans, how could they afford this trip????

Assuming that Barack Sr and Anna got a free 2558 mile canoe ride from Honolulu to Los Angeles, this brings the total cost of our round-trip fares from Hawaii to Nairobi and back to an underestimated cost of $958.00 for one person and $1,916.00 for two tickets. Adjusting for inflation, $1,916.00 in 1961 would be equivalent to $13,000.00 in 2005.

so his mom spends her whole pregnancy in hawaii and just ups at the end to go to a 3rd world country and has her baby in a primitive hospital surrounded by strangers?????

how can anyone believe barack was born in kenya after reading all the facts form the airline archives????? any woman who has been pregnant and gave birth and believes this should be ashamed, as well as any men whose wives or girlfriends have given birth....you had first hand experience of pregnancy and birht and should know better.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

You just reiterated a bunch of already disproven birther nonsense.

Why is his SSN from Connecticut, a state he never visited?

Obama's mailed in his own hand-written SSN application from area code 96814 (Hawaii). He was issued an SSN with an Area Number for 06814 (Connecticut). An error by the SSA office, who probably couldn't distinguish a 9 for an 0.
Snopes.com - Obama's SSN

Why in his own bio he wrote for a Literary Agent in 1991 and sign off on say Born in Kenya?

The literary agent herself (Miriam Goderich) stated she made a mistake writing this and never had any input from Obama himself. This was only published as a promotional brochure for industry agents, and not intended for the public.
Literary Agent Says 1991 Booklet was a Mistake

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Why does his grandma say he was born in Kenya?

She never said that. PERIOD. This was a great big distortion by Ron McRae, who purposely edited his video removing the part where his grandmother CORRECTS Ron McRae by telling him Obama was born in Hawaii. This is one of the biggest fabrications being pushed by WND.

No, Obama’s grandmother didn’t say he was born in Kenya

Here’s the ACTUAL conversation - without cutting off the grandmother BEFORE she corrects McRae:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

Do you see how McRae tried to ask her a leading question, by adjoining the lie (born in Kenya) with the part of the question that was true (she was present when Obama was born). This question would require a multipart answer - Yes she was present, but she was present in Hawaii where he was born, and not in Kenya. McRae cut off her response in the edited version of the interview when posting it to WND. Making it a BOLD FACED BIRTHER LIE.

I suspect however, you wont bother replying to these facts, instead you'll go back to lurking and waiting for another birther thread to pop up so you can once again post more birther propaganda.

ok so everyone one of your rebuttal is because people made mistakes, SSN, writing agency, grandma, everyone made a fumble. the writing agency mistake is a little out there. Hawaii, Kenya, o I see, the spelling is so close. how about those school records? went from soposed poor kid to Harvard law????? how was that paid for?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
www.youtube.com...

now cnn is in on the lie.

i don't know how you can watch this video and still believe obama wasn't born in hawaii.

the man is legally qualified to be the POTUS , if he wasn't he wouldn't be in office right now.

sorry i don't know how to imbed videos
edit on 31-5-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

gee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....shocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......................another birther thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....please, we need thousands more of these birther threads...there just isn't enough of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

No not every one of them was a 'mistake', especially the grandmother story - SHE spoke correctly, it was the interviewer who purposely tried to twist her words.

And he didn't just go from 'poor kid' to Harvard law. He went through Occidental College and then Columbia University. He also stated he only got through college because of student loans and scholarships.

Snopes.com

As both Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle, have noted many times, they paid for their educations via scholarships and student loans, in the process (like many people) incurring debts which were not fully paid off until many years later. (In the Obamas' case, it was largely the revenue derived from Barack's pair of best-selling books that finally allowed them to retire their student loan debts.)

The source was originally an article on Fox "News" titled: "michelle-obama-baracks-book-sales-paid-off-our-student-loans" but has since expired.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Or maybe its a dead guys social security number that is being re used and has been used under two different names and he is hiding something. The point being, we would like to know what the truth is and at some point people want some answers and not just the "Quit looking" approach that some of you seem to have. He is hiding way too much, has gone to great lengths to bury and suppress information, and big group of people just seem to be ok with that. And its funny that a site like this I would think would have more people that would have open minds and be able to see past the regular BS.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Obama is actually William Wallace. Wallace is just soul jumping.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Actually, it comes down to something VERY simple ... not a 49 year long conspiracy.

If Obama was born overseas, it is VERY possible (and highly probable) that his birth mother, who was American, would have wanted him to be considered a legal American in order to get all the benefits this country has.

Why would Anne Dunham have to do this when Obama would still be a U.S citizen by birth through an American parent:

(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of
parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of
such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or
periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen
years:

www.aca.ch...

Unless you'd have to rationalize that Anne Dunham didn't know this? Which if this is the case, she'd have to lie to Hawaiian authorities wouldn't she? Which would be the beginning of the cover up, no? Considering as well both birth certificates released by Hawaiian officials, and the numerous statements by Hawaiian officials confirming Obama's birth, evidently they fall into the cover up as well:

www.politifact.com...

www.politifact.com...

hawaii.gov...

hawaii.gov...

So there is no way, given the statements, that you can keep Hawaiian officials out of this cover up. Unless you have the twisted logic that Hawaiian officials have been duped themselves into accepting two fake birth certificates, which is an entire conspiracy unto itself.

It isn't a 49 year conspiracy to get a non-american born person in the white house.

It is, unless you can rationalize why Obama would not be granted citizenship, given the fact he was born to one U.S parent, and unless you can show me an example of a foreign born child being listed on the newspapers in Hawaii at the time.

Birthers want throw disinformation, without carrying the weight of a 49 year old conspiracy. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by elitegamer23
www.youtube.com...

now cnn is in on the lie.

Birthers are very reluctant to make this entire thing out to be a 49 year long conspiracy, but it is in the end, which ever way you cut it. The media, the whitehouse, presidential candidates, all in this cover up.

not so, some people just BELIEVE it without actually being part of a conspiracy if there is one- don't be so dramatic

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Referencing SNOPES on anything related to Obama is a waste of time.

The SNOPES creators are major donors to Obama's campaign, and are huge liberals.

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

When in doubt, go with the Ad-Hominem attack, eh?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

team clinton wouldn't let an opportunity to grab someone by the balls and extort every conceivable advantage possible pass them by.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join