It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama born in Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

now cnn is in on the lie.

i don't know how you can watch this video and still believe obama wasn't born in hawaii.

the man is legally qualified to be the POTUS , if he wasn't he wouldn't be in office right now.

sorry i don't know how to imbed videos
edit on 31-5-2012 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Theres the video, quote my post to see how its done. Personally I still think its a cover up..

link   

Its called Movie Magic, Smoke and Mirrors, Lies - Deception - BrainWashing .... but you see it's a Criminal Investigation Now... its called Justice.
PR Job... if there was no crime there would be no Criminal Investigation . and I believe the state of Arizona is using public funds like any other criminal investigation now because - beyond a shadow of a doubt a crime has been committed - let the legal system do it's job - prosecute crimes
edit on 31-5-2012 by 1BornPatriot because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BigBruddah

thank you very much friend.
I'm sure this video already appears on abovetopsecret.

i couldn't find it in my search, I'm internet illiterate.

if people really hate obama so much attack him for better reasons.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

the man is legally qualified to be the POTUS , if he wasn't he wouldn't be in office right now.

FDR wasn't legally qualified to serve 4 terms, but that didn't stop him did it?
You can throw your faulty logic out the window before posting on this site.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigBruddah
Theres the video, quote my post to see how its done. Personally I still think its a cover up..

i don't think team clinton would have allowed it to be covered up,
if he really wasn't born in hawaii.

i know this discussion doesn't change anyones mind.
i just think obama could be attacked on better, more factual issues.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by bl4ke360

i don't even know why i would reply to someone who acts like a child , but i will post on this site all i want thank you very much.

george washington wasn't a natural born citizen , that didn't stop him from being president either.
do you want to argue that with me or just act like an ass?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Unfortunately "birthers" aren't really interested in the truth, the goal is to keep recycling debunked myths about Obama not being eligible for the office often enough to raise the spectre of doubt in the voters minds so as to get another Republican in office.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

i don't even know why i would reply to someone who acts like a child , but i will post on this site all i want thank you very much.

george washington wasn't a natural born citizen , that didn't stop him from being president either.
do you want to argue that with me or just act like an ass?

You proved my point that your statement "the man is legally qualified to be the POTUS , if he wasn't he wouldn't be in office right now" has no bearing because it's not a logical statement to make, and history proves it. You can call people who prove you wrong a child, but don't expect that to give you any more credibility.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I just wish he would hurry up and lose to Romney or 4 years to roll by so I dont
Have to listen to this anymore. Its starting to take a toll on me physically and mentally.
It makes me want to throw up. The birthers should try and go after him with real issues

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

now cnn is in on the lie.

Birthers are very reluctant to make this entire thing out to be a 49 year long conspiracy, but it is in the end, which ever way you cut it. The media, the whitehouse, presidential candidates, all in this cover up.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

the sad thing about the birthers is they really don't care to see any white mans birth certificate . have any of them asked to see mitt romneys birth certificate?

common sense just isn't very common in amercia anymore. yeah I'm a bad speller but that one was intentional.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I have not seen so many duped people in one thread since the comet Elenin days.

This is how the folks who didn't buy the lies were debunked....

"His BC was faked and/or the dual citizenship makes him disqualified to be POTUS."

"Nope, he's legal. You lose the debate. Someone said something something official."

Kind of reminds me of this scene:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

the sad thing about the birthers is they really don't care to see any white mans birth certificate . have any of them asked to see mitt romneys birth certificate?

common sense just isn't very common in amercia anymore. yeah I'm a bad speller but that one was intentional.

You think "birthers" thought Obama wasn't born in the US just because he's black? How about because his own family said he was born in Kenya, and that Obama used to refer to Kenya as his homeland. That doesn't raise any eyebrows from you?
The reason nobody is saying Mitt Romney wasn't born in the US, is because there hasn't been any evidence that suggests it, unlike the situation with Obama. Playing the race card will get you nowhere, except embarrassing yourself.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   

It was actually because of FDR that Congress sought term limits to the Presidency.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Crying racism makes you look desperate and guilty. Come on man, can`t you guys come up with something better

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I'm sure Obama was born in Hawaii or in Washington. Definitely on US soil. I think we are seeing a cover up and deliberate obstruction to conceal the fabricated charade of Obama's life. His story was crafted, The characters are composites, as are the basic raw details of the man's life. Simple basic Bio Data has been inaccurately recorded in multiple news sources, interviews and his own campaign website. Even statements made by his own wife suggested that Obama's mother was "very young and very single" when she birthed little Obama. Contradiction after Contradiction.

Simple stated... One lie begets another and so on and so on. Obama is really nothing but a liar and a fraud who has misrepresented himself for over 25 years and is now in desperate cover mode just to protect the lies long enough to get elected to a dangerous lame duck term.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
He may have been born in Hawaii (I doubt it), but that didn't stop him from taking advantage of his supposed Kenyan birth to bolster his literary career.

Something mysterious about an author from Kenya making it good, and Obama took advantage of it until it was no longer an advantage. Then just like Reverend Wright, who he also took advantage of politically, he had to backtrack and cover up this association also when it went bad.

Recap:

1. Use Kenyan birth to advance literary career, run for President and says he is really from Hawaii. Spends tons of money to hide birth certificate and college records.

2. Joins Wright's church to advance political career. Wright's racism and hate comes out and Obama spends tons of money keeping him quiet.

I think there is a pattern here.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Carseller4 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

I hate this stupid argument.

Yes, they did ask, and the Congress conferred and decided John McCain was eligible to run for president. And, Mitt Romney's father was not eligible, but he ran anyway, and Marco Rubio is not eligible, but he is a likely VP candidate.

Yes, we are concerned about white folks too. What a stupid argument, especially when anybody paying attention already knows the answer.

Do you know the birther argument has been going on since the Founding Fathers, and that Abraham Lincoln's campaign was highly toxic, and they accused him of having slave blood and thus not being eligible?

The anti-birther arguments are even more ridiculous than the birther arguments.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join