It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama born in Hawaii

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23
reply to post by Southern Guardian

the sad thing about the birthers is they really don't care to see any white mans birth certificate . have any of them asked to see mitt romneys birth certificate?

common sense just isn't very common in amercia anymore. yeah I'm a bad speller but that one was intentional.

Why does this always have to become a race issue? It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with where he was born. if he were white and possibly born in Russia we would be having the same discussion so STOP turning this into a race issue. Has nothing at all to do with it. What it has to do with is the supporters with blinders on that believe that a forged document is proof. Everything presented to so far has been proven a forgery. If it were cut and dry it would have been dropped already. If the guy had not dodged this question for so long it would be over. If he wasnt a fountain of lies it would be over. Open your eyes and look at it from a different perspective. Its not a my team, your team kind of deal. We are talking about the United States of America and who is in charge. You possibly have a guy born in Kenya with family still there sitting in the oval office. That doesnt bother you at all? Or because someone on CNN or another news network says its been proven you just believe and move on? There are several states still asking for the papers. If it had been proven then why are they still asking?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Unfortunately "birthers" aren't really interested in the truth, ...

Same can be said for O-Bots.

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
Birthers are very reluctant to make this entire thing out to be a 49 year long conspiracy, but it is in the end, which ever way you cut it. The media, the whitehouse, presidential candidates, all in this cover up.

Actually, it comes down to something VERY simple ... not a 49 year long conspiracy.

If Obama was born overseas, it is VERY possible (and highly probable) that his birth mother, who was American, would have wanted him to be considered a legal American in order to get all the benefits this country has. Kenya doesn't exactly overflow with much compared to the USA. Government entitlements and health care and just a better standard of living are enough to entice any parent to choose to call their kid 'American' rather than 'Kenyan'.

It isn't a 49 year conspiracy to get a non-american born person in the white house.
It's more like just a mom who illegally got her kid to be an American citizen to gain the benefits.
Obama going into politics was probably not something she thought of at the time.

the sad thing about the birthers is they really don't care to see any white mans birth certificate . have any of them asked to see mitt romneys birth certificate?

The race card? Really?

Guess you missed the fuss that was put up about McCain and his citizenship, eh?
And the questions about Mitt Romney being an 'anchor baby'??

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

If Obama was born overseas, it is VERY possible (and highly probable) that his birth mother, who was American, would have wanted him to be considered a legal American in order to get all the benefits this country has. Kenya doesn't exactly overflow with much compared to the USA. Government entitlements and health care and just a better standard of living are enough to entice any parent to choose to call their kid 'American' rather than 'Kenyan'.

It isn't a 49 year conspiracy to get a non-american born person in the white house.
It's more like just a mom who illegally got her kid to be an American citizen to gain the benefits.
Obama going into politics was probably not something she thought of at the time.

This should be stickied at the top of every Obama/birther/anti-birther thread!

I've been arguing that same sentiment for years! If he was born elsewhere, and taken to Hawaii, and his mother went in after the fact to get apply for the short-form BC, it was just to make sure he was legal and eligible for benefits, and any decent mother would have done exactly the same thing. It was nothing nefarious, and it was not a conspiracy, it was just the prudent thing to do at the time.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thats great and possibly true but still. Why not produce the document and take what comes? He got to be pres for 4 years. Thats more than most. Deal with it and be a man. Stop producing fake documents and stop lying about things.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thats great and possibly true but still. Why not produce the document and take what comes? He got to be pres for 4 years. Thats more than most. Deal with it and be a man. Stop producing fake documents and stop lying about things.

100% agreed!

If the situation is what we expect, the way FF described it, then fine. No big deal, apologize, and let Hillary have her shot. BUT...... if he produced fake documents, covered up evidence, blackmailed officials in Hawaii, and used Law Enforcement, DOJ, and Congressional funding to intimidate Arizona and others, then that is high Treason and he should pay for it.

If the FF scenario is true, then all that ever existed was the short form certificate, and that is fine. If he was born at home, then only the short form would exist. Fine. They could have corroborated the Hawaii birth by bringing in eyewitnesses, or finding other evidence to corroborate the short-form certificate.

Forging a long-form certificate when one never existed is a very big deal!
edit on 31-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

So you're going to ignore the evidence presented in this video, including an eye witness who knew his mother and had visited her while she was pregnant with Obama here in Hawaii, just prior to giving birth?

Like I said, "birthers" aren't interested in the truth, in order for them to maintain their conspiracy beliefs they have to ignore a whole lot of evidence proving Obama's birth was in Hawaii.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

common sense just isn't very common in amercia anymore. yeah I'm a bad speller but that one was intentional.

Actually they have....If you read the news at all you will find out Mitt's father tried running for president and was eliminated from running because his father was born in Mexico...

Mitt produced an ACTUAL birth certificate when asked, why can't Mr. Barry do the same??

Oh wait, I already answered my own question....Because the one he has is not from HAWAII......Open your freaking eyes, where there is smoke, there is fire!!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Mitt produced an ACTUAL birth certificate when asked, why can't Mr. Barry do the same??

He has. Twice. And the Republican governor of Hawaii verified it. As did the director of the Hawaii Dept. of Health (also a registered Republican). Obama received a computer-generated and certified copy of his BC from the Hawaii Dept. of Health, the same as any Hawaiian-born citizen could do, which included the issuing "Certificate number" in the upper-right corner. The copy Obama received from the Hawaii Dept. of Health clearly states along the bottom:
"This copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding," followed by citations of the relevant state statutes. In other words, it is as official as the original on file in the County Clerk's office.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

Yet for some reason actual computer experts have picked it apart a million times stating it is 100% fake.....That doesn't raise your eyebrows a bit??

Go ahead and pick apart ANY other birth certificate that is real, and the will be NO expert in the world to claim it to be fake, that is, if it is real.....

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Did the birthers in this thread even watch the video?

They completely debunked every single birther lie...yet there are people in this thread that still seem to think he was born overseas. People like this are just not logical, and there is no sense talking to them...I would clasify them as borderline insane.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

An even sadder thing is the racism displayed by Obama supporters en masse.

Romney's BC has been displayed.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

So has Obama's. He had his COLB available to anyone that wanted to have a look at it before he was ever elected. Birthers then complained that COLBs don't count. So why does Romney's count but not Obama's?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

I am suspicious of they way the "newspaper" guy @3:00 says

"there was no avenue for people to ..[hesitation].. submit information"

He states all the info comes from the state dept of health.

That statement alone casts plenty of doubt.

In reality, many things are "easily fixed" by payoffs and promises.

Hawaii never was a bastion of honesty

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by xuenchen

So has Obama's. He had his COLB available to anyone that wanted to have a look at it before he was ever elected. Birthers then complained that COLBs don't count. So why does Romney's count but not Obama's?

How should I know ?

Maybe it doesn't ?

That other thread was directed a Romney's Father.

You completely missed the point.

Gather some info and start a thread.

Might be a good topic.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Did the birthers in this thread even watch the video?

They completely debunked every single birther lie...yet there are people in this thread that still seem to think he was born overseas. People like this are just not logical, and there is no sense talking to them...I would clasify them as borderline insane.

Yes and Youtube videos are always the source I go to for credible information. How about the fact that the numbers on the produced birth certificate don't match the sequence they should to be born when he says he was born. How about the fact that it is proven by others to be a forgery and not accepted by the states that have asked for it. How about the fact that his travels in the past show that he absolutely has to be a citizen of Kenya because we were not allowing travel by us citizens. How about the fact that he has claimed in the past to be Kenyan and to be born in Kenya. Does You call us illogical and borderline insane? I am sane enough to see what is in front of me and to listen to the man IN HIS OWN WORDS. I could say your insane for ignoring what is coming out of the mans mouth. Although he lies so much I am not sure I blame you for ignoring him. But yet you defend him to the end. Its like a cult thing. Those who elected him are so worried that you might have to admit you got caught up in the "Hope and Change" and lets elect the first black president. Its ok, We understand he is a smooth talker, he smiled a lot and he got the votes but the experiment is over. It failed and now it turns out the guy has lied to us for 4 years and not about poking an intern in the oval office. Were talking outright smile in your face and take in in the rump lies. You can say we are blind all you want but from where I sit. You guys are the ones that are absolutely sitting on a bunk bed with your poison punch and your nikes on ready to commit mass suicide for this guy.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

Yes and Youtube videos are always the source I go to for credible information.

This clearly proves you didn't watch the video.

I can tell by all the birther lies you are spouting off that you are too far gone to even waste time discussing the matter with you. I can't speak logically to one who has abandoned logic.

Good luck with your delusions.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

What did I lie about? You want to call me a liar but you have not pointed out anything I have lied about.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

What did I lie about? You want to call me a liar but you have not pointed out anything I have lied about.

How about the fact that the numbers on the produced birth certificate don't match the sequence they should to be born when he says he was born. How about the fact that it is proven by others to be a forgery and not accepted by the states that have asked for it. How about the fact that his travels in the past show that he absolutely has to be a citizen of Kenya because we were not allowing travel by us citizens. How about the fact that he has claimed in the past to be Kenyan and to be born in Kenya.

None of the above are "facts".

They are all birther conspiracy lies that have been debunked over and over.

Not that you will care....like I said...it's wortless talking to you.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Again, Show me where you have the proof that they are lies and yes idiot I did watch the video. It is on Youtube and it is from the Clinton News Network (CNN) which has always been know to push the Democratic party hard. And they said nothing that has not been said before and nothing that could not be debunked by a followup video from someone else. When they can produce a REAL birth certificate and the sates that are asking for it say it is real I will buy it. Until them you just keep spouting off at the mouth and crying about it. I am so damn sorry that we want to know the truth about this. God forbid someone actually ask for his birth certificate. But you just keep calling it lies without backing it up. Your credibility is pretty low anyway from what I have seen.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Again, Show me where you have the proof that they are lies and yes idiot I did watch the video. It is on Youtube and it is from the Clinton News Network (CNN) which has always been know to push the Democratic party hard. And they said nothing that has not been said before and nothing that could not be debunked by a followup video from someone else. When they can produce a REAL birth certificate and the sates that are asking for it say it is real I will buy it. Until them you just keep spouting off at the mouth and crying about it. I am so damn sorry that we want to know the truth about this. God forbid someone actually ask for his birth certificate. But you just keep calling it lies without backing it up. Your credibility is pretty low anyway from what I have seen.

The lie is that none of what you posted is "fact"...just birther nonsense. Birthers can't prove any of their nonsense is "fact"...that is why they keep getting thrown out or defeated in court.

But continue with your useless and illogical agenda...Obama will be on all 50 States ballots and nothing silly Birthers say or do will prevent that....because he is a natural born citizen.

Carry on internet investigator...I really think you guys are on to something

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join