It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Quake Moves North Pole 1,000 Kilometers????/

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I searched ATS and haven't found this story here, and was hoping to find it and see what our fellow ATS members think about this.

A new report by the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS) circulating in the Kremlin today on this past weeks violent shaking of the Norwegian Sea floor after it was hit by apowerful 6.2 magnitude earthquake at the shallow depth of 8.8 km (5.5 miles) states that this event also caused an “unexpected and rapid” shifting of the magnetic North Pole by nearly 1,000 km (621 miles) these scientists claim can only be attributed to as an yet unidentified planet in our solar system recently confirmed to exist by one of the world’s top astronomers from the National Observatory of Brazil in Rio de Janeiro

*original link removed, speculation of infection*
This link may be better, and from a different source link to story

I put it in general conspiracy's due to the planet X nature, but the fact that the pole shift was so large so quickly, this is what concerns me the most.

I would like to believe if planet x, nibiru, or what ever it may or may not be lurking out there in space is INDEED real, that we'll get to see/witness these events in our lifetime, which would be quite exciting.

I'm sorry Mods if this needs to be relocated or has already been covered.

I'm curious what thoughts if any our ATS'ers have on this article.
edit on 30-5-2012 by AlchemistSwami because: I wanted to mentioned that the link needs to be scrolled down a third of the page to see, as well as move link in text.

edit on 30-5-2012 by AlchemistSwami because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by AlchemistSwami because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by AlchemistSwami

Your link is infected.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Your link is infected.

Thanks, I am not sure about that, but have posted what may be considered a "cleaner" link in the original post

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

the article is written by Sorcha faal.........

I call that writer "such a fail"

can't trust the info from such a source.

edit on 5/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I need to see a reliable source.

There is a lot of planet X garbage showing up lately.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

That link works...thank you....

will look into it further.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

i am not sure about the whole planet x thing but the pole shift is serious business.wait and see,i guess

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

the article is written by Sorcha faal.........

I call that writer "such a fail"

can't trust the info from such a source.

edit on 5/30/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

I'm searching the RAS (Russian Academy of Sciences) web page, where the story is said to have originated, using google translate. I hope to find the actual link on the Russian's site, but in the mean time, any other thoughts are encouraged

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The Site Whatdoesitmean.com is run by a known Hoaxer David Booth. Anything posted there is all false or twisted truths. Can be an entertaining place to drop into now and then when i have spare time to waste.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Sorcha Faal is a known hoaxer.
You can rest assured that anything you come across with (his/her?) name on it is bunk.

I would also be willing to wager that a 6.8 quake would not have sufficient energy to cause a pole shift of that magnitude.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

circulating in the Kremlin today

famous words of utter nonsense!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You know your thread title is really misleading. The earth did NOT suddenly shift 1000Km.. the article says it has been shifting over hundreds of years, not just because of ONE earthquake the way you make it sound.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Anything from Sorcha Faal is a hoax. Period end of subject.

That Russian Agency does not even exist, nor do any of Sorcha's sources. These usually get moved to the hoax bin. Don't take it personal if it does.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I've gotten to the point where I pick up Sorcha Faal as soon as I read "circulating in the Kremlin today"...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOPrimate
You know your thread title is really misleading. The earth did NOT suddenly shift 1000Km.. the article says it has been shifting over hundreds of years, not just because of ONE earthquake the way you make it sound.

yes, but how else can you get threads looked at with out using misleading titles, lol, but seriously, I asked, because I didn't know, and only used the actual article title as the post title to remain true to the "source" lol sorry all, it is worth a few giggles from your comments

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

"Circulating around the bowl today"

Sorry, just had to!

top topics

join