It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demons are aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
just to correct you their of course demons arent angels demons are the bad angels

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Nobody mentioned that Angels were demons.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Hi, Elliot Reid is right....

I see frequent threads about belief in UFOs (yes/no), but the discussions that I have read lack the precision to reivew what it is we are really seeing.

I believe many of the people who say they are seeing disks, beings, greys, abductions believe that they actually had these experiences and most probably have. But, what are these things that do this?

To be clear, I believe that these aliens are extraterrestrials in the strictest sense - they are demons.

These demons are assigned to deceive the world about God, the nature of the universe, etc. Also, when the anti-christ appears, these aliens are used to give reason for the anti-christ to come to power over the entire world.

As the last days of this earth approach, you will see more of these abductions and sightings. When Jesus takes all of we believers out of this world at the event called the Rapture, this mass dissappearance of people will be explained as a mass alien abduction, not that the Bible was correct, and that there is a God to whom we are accountable.

Here are the reasons I believe this:

1. As we review all of the 67-70 factors that are required for a planet/environment to sustain life of a carbon-based nature (and we have
no proof of any other type of life) and review the probabilities of planets in the universe having those factors, the probabilities of there being such a planet anywhere in the universe are equal to or greater than the number of estimated bodies in the universe. That speaks to design that we are here and that we are in fact alone as far as planet-based life.

2. it says clearly in the New Testament that Jesus died once for all. My spirit tells me that it was for all life in His image (with a soul) and that event happened here, on Earth, 2000 years ago. God always desire that all come to know and follow Him and He would not allow an entire planet
not to know Him. In my experience in travelling through 20 countries around the world, my bridges to fellow followers of Jesus span culture, language, and race. They are my brothers and sisters in Christ. There
have been no major sharings, revelations, etc that would indicate this other planet (if there is one) knowing Jesus or about Him at all.

3. We do know that even Henry Kissinger reviewed a presentation at a Bilderberger meeting in the 1980s or 1990s that the New World Order could be more quickly arranged if the world perceived that it was responding together to a common threat, especially if that threat were alien to this world. When the Rapture of Christians happens, what better time is there for the anti-christ to come in as the only guy who can negotiate with the aliens and prevent anyone else from being abducted/killed, etc. This will be a major boost in bringing him to power.

4. Many of the sightings show that the UFO will appear or dissappear.
We know that angels/demons have command of more spatial dimensions in which we live so they are using those dimensions. There are more spatial dimensions than the the 3 in which we move and have our being.

5. I went to one of the more elite engineering schools in the country. While there, I got to know many who were of the exclusively scientific mind.
The guy wearing the Vulcan ears at the convention is not likely to follow someone who shows up in a robe and sandles. However, if some "being" shows up in a silver suit with an advanced technology ray gun, many of them would be following this superior being right over a cliff if that's where he lead.

The alien presence is a demonic deception designed to delude you into confusion over the nature of the universe, God, Jesus, creation vs. evolution, etc. Many want to believe that there is no God since they absolutely mortally fear that there may be a God to whom they are accountable for their lives. I realize in advance that many will not believe me, but I write this in hope that, as this stuff starts happening, someone will recognize in the back of their minds that there was a plot behind the scenes in regions we cannot see to deceive you and you will turn to Jesus before it's too late.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
There are other entities in this world...positive and negative. But to say that because there are life form from other areas of the universe are demons is not only unintelligent thinking, it's down right laughable! It's extremely egotistical to think that we are the only life in all of the vast universe....your saying they are all demons? If you are so religious, you should know that there is evidence in your own bible, to support this.....sheeesh people

EDIT:

"And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying: The heavens, they are many, and they cannot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine. And as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words." Moses 1:37-38

[edit on 10/21/2004 by LadyV]

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyV
There are other entities in this world...

You r always right LAdy V!!!!
I think that the gods (GOD) could have been just an entity from higher realm or an alien with more knowledge and THEY though it was god...same for santan (lucifer)... Who wrote the bible exactly???Who wrote the old testament??? Why people beleive so much in this book, we should just analyse it...I'm not a religious person

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by managerie
1. As we review all of the 67-70 factors that are required for a planet/environment to sustain life of a carbon-based nature (and we have
no proof of any other type of life) and review the probabilities of planets in the universe having those factors, the probabilities of there being such a planet anywhere in the universe are equal to or greater than the number of estimated bodies in the universe. That speaks to design that we are here and that we are in fact alone as far as planet-based life.

This ideology has always urked me about human science in general. The common thought is that since we the almighty human is carbon based - ALL LIFE MUST be carbon based.

And you are right, we have no proof of any other life, but that holds nothing to what it would take to DISprove other forms of life, especially considering we may not even be able to recognize other forms of intelligent life - ergo, how would we know it?

To think that humans are the olny intelligent non-evil life that exists is ignorance exponential.

Misfit

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

To think that humans are the olny intelligent non-evil life that exists is ignorance exponential.

Misfit

Yeah!!!!!! Science is crap!!!!! When will people finally get that, we are not spiritualy evoluated!! That is the problem! The 3rd dimension is the solid one, it can be solved with science as we know it (carbon stuf...) but that is not it! Is it just me, or I'm too much on a cloud?

One of the consequences is that physical illnesses result from mistakes in the astral body that, transmitted to the ether body, end up creating disharmony in the physical body. This explains how healing of the spirit can heal the body and how only healing the body through drugs which mask the symptoms can cause further problems elsewhere in the body.

WE ARE IGNORANT!!! That's it there are so many things we have to learn, but people of earth are too much into profits, money and don't wanna be seen like a freak....

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 23 2004 @ 01:55 AM
link   
managerie: You have a very interesting theory here, but thats all it is for now....a theory. Thats all anyone has. I'm not saying you're wrong, for all I know you could be a great holy prophet, but you failed to satisfactorily prove to me that aliens are demons.

Originally posted by managerie

2. it says clearly in the New Testament that Jesus died once for all. My spirit tells me that it was for all life in His image (with a soul) and that event happened here, on Earth, 2000 years ago. God always desire that all come to know and follow Him and He would not allow an entire planet
not to know Him. In my experience in travelling through 20 countries around the world, my bridges to fellow followers of Jesus span culture, language, and race. They are my brothers and sisters in Christ. There
have been no major sharings, revelations, etc that would indicate this other planet (if there is one) knowing Jesus or about Him at all.

3. We do know that even Henry Kissinger reviewed a presentation at a Bilderberger meeting in the 1980s or 1990s that the New World Order could be more quickly arranged if the world perceived that it was responding together to a common threat, especially if that threat were alien to this world. When the Rapture of Christians happens, what better time is there for the anti-christ to come in as the only guy who can negotiate with the aliens and prevent anyone else from being abducted/killed, etc. This will be a major boost in bringing him to power.

4. Many of the sightings show that the UFO will appear or dissappear.
We know that angels/demons have command of more spatial dimensions in which we live so they are using those dimensions. There are more spatial dimensions than the the 3 in which we move and have our being.

5. I went to one of the more elite engineering schools in the country. While there, I got to know many who were of the exclusively scientific mind.
The guy wearing the Vulcan ears at the convention is not likely to follow someone who shows up in a robe and sandles. However, if some "being" shows up in a silver suit with an advanced technology ray gun, many of them would be following this superior being right over a cliff if that's where he lead.

My arguments against your reasons are these:

1.) Firstly as Misfit said why does any possible life have to be carbon based? They're different creatures altogether whether demons or aliens.

2.)In you're second reason you simply assume that these creatures do not know our God. If they've been around so much longer than we have, which would appear to be the case, they may be way more spiritually advanced than we are. Theres no way of telling. Who says when Jesus died for us 'all' he wasnt dying for them too? I'd also like to add that there have been many scriptures purposefully ommited from the bible by the Old Catholic church, which were thought to contain evidence of extra terrestrials.

3.)Your Henry Kissinger statement is also still simply a theory.Thats like saying you could sell bum cream to millions by hypnotising them to think their asses were about to fall off. Is it possible? In a couple of our technolgically advanced years probably. Is it likely to ever materialise? No. Same with your statement.

4.)This statement still doesnt show that aliens and demons are one and the same. What if they both can travel across different dimension?

5.) I understand you're point about the "vulcan" guy, but Jesus pitched up as a normal guy 2000 years ago and people still followed him. I guarentee the vulcan eared guy would have sat up and taken notice had the guy in a robe and sandals suddenly resurrected someone. Besides, the number of people who believe with that amount of intensity in UFO's is miniscule in comparison to the number of faithful Christians today. Aliens pitching up and leading random people with Vulcan ears astray is highly unlikely to have a huge impact on the Christian world as we know it today. Demons would look to cause havoc with the Anti-Christ on a much larger scale. This statement still doesnt prove you're theory that the alien race are the "supposed" Anti-Christ.

All you've basically proven in your listed reasons is that you're theory is possible not neccesarily that its true. I appreciate you're opinion though, I wasnt trying to shoot you down I was just pointing out some flaws in you're argument.
I'm a Christian too but I think aliens and demons are different. I know of people who are very good and fathful christians that have reported being abducted. If aliens were demons God would not have allowed them to be anywhere NEAR those people. If they really were meant to lead us astray why dont they simply pop up everywhere and say "follow us, we're the real religious truth!"
That would be a damn side more convincing than them chancing upon unsuspecting random people and taking them away to poke needles in their head, dontcha think?

[edit on 23-10-2004 by Seeking Soul]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by elliott reid
Elliot: Would you pls start a thread for dicsussing what the Bible says in light of the potential alien deception, i.e. aliens are really demons issue. For posters only interested in serious discussion. No Bible bashers welcome just so this can be discussed and sorted in a serious manner? As an example to start, you might want to consider: 2Thess11-12

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by managerie
Manag: I am asking Elliot to start a thread. Pls read my post to him.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
aliens are demons,actually it should be the other way round

because in the bible it says we are the only life in the whole universe and demons use that to their advantage so they materialize them selfs in bodys that would be alien to us so we think that their is life outside our planet to draw us away from the bible and god himself

this is only 1 of their many schemes of deception

and cults are also a deception because they get people to do spells and stuff and then the people get them to work and they think i,v never seen god do anything like that for me if their is a so called god.so they relly on the cult and draw their power from the black magic

when in the bible it says that you should put god first

if their are any christians out their pleeze reply

has any 1 ever seen god heal people from cancer ahsma everything u name it

i have and its nice to see it again and again it just shows you that god really is their

im sure that their are more schemes goin on that only GOD no,s about

[edit on 2-10-2004 by elliott reid]

Don't get fallen in the deception of the Old Empire and their tricks to keep humans brainwashed on prison planet Earth. Aliens are aliens, nothing more and nothing less.

<< 1  2   >>

join