It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demons are aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
aliens are demons,actually it should be the other way round

because in the bible it says we are the only life in the whole universe and demons use that to their advantage so they materialize them selfs in bodys that would be alien to us so we think that their is life outside our planet to draw us away from the bible and god himself

this is only 1 of their many schemes of deception

and cults are also a deception because they get people to do spells and stuff and then the people get them to work and they think i,v never seen god do anything like that for me if their is a so called god.so they relly on the cult and draw their power from the black magic

when in the bible it says that you should put god first

if their are any christians out their pleeze reply

has any 1 ever seen god heal people from cancer ahsma everything u name it

i have and its nice to see it again and again it just shows you that god really is their

im sure that their are more schemes goin on that only GOD no,s about

[edit on 2-10-2004 by elliott reid]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

we are the only life in the whole universe

The bible also talks about angels, my friend, and demons themselves are called fallen angels. So, on the contrary, the bible says there is more life in the universe. So if we are going to use the bible as evidence, then it can be inferred, that it talks about good and bad beings in the universe, which encompasses ET's too.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
yes but not in the physical realm

and thats what i mean their are no genuine aliens they are just demons meterialized as what would seem alien to us

and thats exactly what im saying their is only humans on the physical realm and angels and demons in the spiritual realm

and the demons and angels can filter through into our physical realm

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
It is a lot harder to materialize something than most people realize. It takes many spirits combined into a Group Entity to pull it off. Individual "demons" (and basically spiritual discarnates or "angels) can't do it because they are too weak in The Light. They only appear to be powerful because they are astrally combined with many others into a Group Entity.

As a spiritual medium who has counseled people who have suffered from discarnate demonic attack (including myself many times), what it really boils down to is this:

Anyone who is on a path of service to self at the expense of innocents is essentially a demon. When I say, "demon," I simply mean a soul who is on an evil path. No powers are implied in and of itself. Granted, demons in the flesh often channel Group Entities (and spiritually indifferent discarnates in general) who work through and around them and who are on a path toward the abyss of nonexistence.

There are spiritually indifferent aliens, like the Zetan-Greys (under the Reptilians) who abduct and treat many people on this planet like laboratory animals. But these are physical creatures, not spirits. One could accurately surmise then that they are incarnate demons. Take any mass murderer/rapist and that is also an incarnate demon.

The mythology of individual demonic figures having great power is a deception that is furthered by Group Entities in the Lower Realms. Show me a very powerful demon and I'll show you a Group Entity of primitive spirits who project the illusion of being one powerful demon.

Regardless, all significant evil pays the ultimate price...self-destruction.

"God is never mocked."

The idea within traditional Christianity about "losing one's soul" points to this metaphysical truth.

One cannot exist eternally without uniting with the White Light of God to a certain extent. When souls do evil to innocents, they damage their ability to unite with The Light when in the discarnate dimensions. Damage that ability to a certain extent and the soul embraces darkness completely. The soul, which is a form of energy, cannot exist in complete darkness; when that happens, it literally cancels itself out of existence or shrinks into oblivion.

So I tell people that have suffered from discarnate demonic attack to just hang in there, as the demonic Group Entity eventually weakens itself into self-destruction all on its own.

This is why evil forces have never been totally successful in taking over Creation. Millions of discarnates a day retrogress from The Light into self-destruction. The reason why they seem so plentiful is because there are many spiritually indifferent people who cross over daily and become recently transitioned souls who start and/or join new Group Entities.

Regardless, there is no escape from The God Force and evil forces in the flesh and in the Spirit only temporarily get away with their persecution of innocents. The God Force is the great equalizer and is inescapable.

This harks back to another truism from the Bible:

"The meek shall inherit the Earth."

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm a uniform christian but I have to say I believe in aliens. To be an effective christian today you have to keep an open mind about these things and realise that a lot of stuff has been censored and kept from the public by the old catholic church. I believe there was a lot written about aliens in the dead sea scrolls which was withheld from the average person.

Ask yourself why else God made such an expansive universe with so many different planets? So we could stare at them through a telescope all day? I think not.

All reports of alien abductions (real ones that is) state that although the aliens may not be "friendly" per say they at least returned the person relatively unharmed. Doesnt seem very demonic to me. I disagree with you.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by elliott reid
because in the bible it says we are the only life in the whole universe

"And the Lord God spake unto Moses, saying: The heavens, they are many, and they cannot be numbered unto man; but they are numbered unto me, for they are mine. And as one earth shall pass away, and the heavens thereof even so shall another come; and there is no end to my works, neither to my words." Moses 1:37-38

Sounds to me like he's speaking of many things created by him.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeking Soul

All reports of alien abductions (real ones that is) state that although the aliens may not be "friendly" per say they at least returned the person relatively unharmed. Doesnt seem very demonic to me. I disagree with you.

I don't know where you are getting your "real" reports from but I seriously doubt they are from a credible or reliable source.

There are many more cases when the abductee reports being violated, like being raped, being used in a long-term breeding program, and having their glandular extracts used as vitamin supplements for aliens. Then there are also those occasional reports of people being dissected, like the case of the US soldier whose body was left in the same area where it initially disappeared.

Many abductees have tags surgically inserted in their bodies. Many also suffer from radiation sickness. Barney Hill of the famous Betty and Barney Hill abduction in 1961, died from radiation-related illness after his abduction.

Then there is the act of kidnapping in itself which is a form of violation. Kidnapping is a federal crime in the United States. The method of the Zetan-Greys is to first paralyze the intended and then kidnap them. They don't walk up and say, "Hi, would you like to go for a ride on my spaceship and let us examine your body?"

Being treated as a laboratory animal is not an act of benevolence, it is an act of self-serving malevolence.

Here are some other links on this topic:

New Abductee Trend -- Donna Higbee, CHT, exposes the psychological manipulation of abductees by the aliens.

Alien Resistance.org -- a Christian group united to fight the Zetan-aliens and who use the "Holy Spirit" or "power of Jesus" to thwart abduction attempts.

Interview with (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone -- who is also part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project

Here is a quote from Sgt. Stone on the topic of the Zetan-Greys:

>

Do you Christians out there believe that Jesus was created by the Zetan-Greys?

Somehow I don't think so.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

I don't know where you are getting your "real" reports from but I seriously doubt they are from a credible or reliable source.

There are many more cases when the abductee reports being violated, like being raped, being used in a long-term breeding program, and having their glandular extracts used as vitamin supplements for aliens. Then there are also those occasional reports of people being dissected, like the case of the US soldier whose body was left in the same area where it initially disappeared.

Many abductees have tags surgically inserted in their bodies. Many also suffer from radiation sickness. Barney Hill of the famous Betty and Barney Hill abduction in 1961, died from radiation-related illness after his abduction.

Then there is the act of kidnapping in itself which is a form of violation. Kidnapping is a federal crime in the United States. The method of the Zetan-Greys is to first paralyze the intended and then kidnap them. They don't walk up and say, "Hi, would you like to go for a ride on my spaceship and let us examine your body?"

Being treated as a laboratory animal is not an act of benevolence, it is an act of self-serving malevolence.

Here are some other links on this topic:

New Abductee Trend -- Donna Higbee, CHT, exposes the psychological manipulation of abductees by the aliens.

Alien Resistance.org -- a Christian group united to fight the Zetan-aliens and who use the "Holy Spirit" or "power of Jesus" to thwart abduction attempts.

Interview with (Ret.) US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone -- who is also part of Dr. Steven Greer's Disclosure Project

Here is a quote from Sgt. Stone on the topic of the Zetan-Greys:

>

Do you Christians out there believe that Jesus was created by the Zetan-Greys?

Somehow I don't think so.

I was not aware of these, thank you for enlightening me.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

yes but not in the physical realm

and thats what i mean their are no genuine aliens they are just demons meterialized as what would seem alien to us

and thats exactly what im saying their is only humans on the physical realm and angels and demons in the spiritual realm

and the demons and angels can filter through into our physical realm

So, by your own reasoning aliens cannot all be demons. It is irrelavant to me where the aliens come from; other dimensions, space-time configurations, underworlds, spiritual realms,or indeed space. They are here - that's what matters, and some represent the dark, and some the light. So the notion that human life is the only life in the universe:all encompassing is wrong, and you have shown that too. On another note: our observable universe(the physical realm) alone, is some 10-20 billion light years, if human life was the only life in this realm, then why the momentous waste of space.
In fact you already know, human life is not the only life in the universe, did you forget the animals? In reality, the entire physical universe hosts life/civilizations, all sharing the same universal goal, to ascend to the infinity, the source of creation. Are you so arrogant, that you cannot contemplate, that the creator had created others too?

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
You people are insane

ALiens are aliens they aren't demons, u cant materiazlize angels in a entinity group causing go home.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
OK i have reached a conclusion

here we go ok

their are different types of aliens ultimately demons as their are different types of angels cherubs,etc

their was a holy war in heaven were lucifer rebbelled against god he got a 1/3 of the angels to join him in his rebbellion he lost the war and was cast out of heaven

it says he fell like a fallen angel he fell to the physical world/realm/dimension he didnt neccesarily fall to earth but somehow his presence is here he is here spirittually but not physically yet

the demons are of the dark just as angels are of the light

the holy war still goes on believe me i no
and in the end god will win satan is prolonging his ineviteble defeat
hoping he can devise a way to win in the physical realm but he can not for god is in the physical realm the spiritual realm the astral realm/plain the etheric realm/plain and im sure their are more realm/dimensions/plains
that we cannot even imagine

we are probably the reason the war is still goin on but as long as satan is not in hell or werever,the war is not over

here is a little mini theory

satan has stationed demons in each realm/plain/dimension equilly

he will arrive physicall with all his army when the comet/asteriod/meteor called wormwood will arrive however the true christians will begone because of the rapture

and if god has created other being/entitys then why has he not told us for the bible is his word and god does not sin so why would he lie

and if you disagree with me dont ate me out of it im only 14

if you have any more theories pleeze feel free to write them keep checkin this thread because i will always be writng things in it

and has anyone heard of the nephelim
im sure they are probably and alien race with again are ultimitly demons

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Genesis 16:9-11 And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Return to thy mistress, and submit thyself under her hands. And the angel of the LORD said unto her, I will multiply thy seed exceedingly, that it shall not be numbered for multitude. And the angel of the LORD said unto her, Behold, thou art with child and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the LORD hath heard thy affliction.

Judges 13:3 - And the angel of the LORD appeared unto the woman, and said unto her, Behold now, thou art barren, and bearest not: but thou shalt conceive, and bear a son.

The bible makes no mention of demons coming out of the heavens, and I dare you to try to find one piece of scripture saying such. What you are saying is in fact sacrilegious from the perspective of past religious view.

This Neo-Christian BS really gets to me sometimes, the fact that everyone seems to conform only to what they are told and seem to have the inability to form their own opinion about anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Can someone please point me to the bit in the bible where it says we are alone in the Universe? If we are who are the Nephilim who came down to the daughters of man in Genesis?

If you disrespect demons of course they will posses you and abuse you, wouldn't you do the same if someone disrespected you and made your life a misery.

Also you talk about Lucifer, do you know that the word Lucifer actually means: the bringer of Light, also refered to in the bible as a bright morning star:

Revelation 22

16"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you[1] this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

[edit on 2-10-2004 by lucifuge]

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
good thing I dont believe anything written in the bible..

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seth76
The bible makes no mention of demons coming out of the heavens, and I dare you to try to find one piece of scripture saying such. What you are saying is in fact sacrilegious from the perspective of past religious view.

God I hope so! The Bible is highly flawed and not the work of The Original Creator. If it was, then we would all be of the One True Religion because His miracles would be greater than that of any prophet, including Jesus, in the past. The power to create billions of galaxies translates in the power to heal millions of people on a daily basis. It aint' happening because He ain't here yet.

Only the uneducated and/or Group Entity manipulated come to the conclusion that the Bible is the end all in anything.

For example, did you know that reincarnation was accepted by most early Christians?

If so, then why isn't it taught today in Christian churches? (Granted, some are more open to it than in past centuries).

I'll tell you why...

In 533 AD, Roman Emperor Justinian decided to order all references to a belief in reincarnation erased from the Bible. Henceforth, anyone who espoused reincarnation faced governmental persecution. That is why the doctrine of reincarnation is not part of current Christendom as it was among many if not most early Christians. Despite church censorship, some groups continued to believe in it and teach it secretly.

Originally posted by Seth76
This Neo-Christian BS really gets to me sometimes, the fact that everyone seems to conform only to what they are told and seem to have the inability to form their own opinion about anything.

Neo-Christian? Is this a new religious sect of Christianity?

Many in this forum are not Christian at all. So why would we use the Bible as the final word?

NEWSFLASH: The Bible is highly flawed and incomplete.

In all fairness, there is some wisdom in the Bible, but its spiritual and metaphysical understanding is fragmented, to say the least. It has been sliced and diced, with chapters omitted through the centuries, all at the whim of church leaders to manipulate the masses as they see fit.

So the fact that the Zetan-Greys, Reptilians, Nordics, Preying Mantis' and Hybrids are not directly mentioned in the Bible doesn't mean that they don't exist, only that church leaders decided not to mention them and to ignore the reports from abductees.

Fortunately, there are the Akkadian and Sumerican clay tablets which predate Christianity and have been deciphered by Zecharia Sitchin. These provide us with much better information about the aliens that started to come to this planet hundreds of thousands of years ago -- many descendants of which are still with us today.

[edit on 2-10-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 02:59 AM
link   

NEWSFLASH: The Bible is highly flawed and incomplete.

In all fairness, there is some wisdom in the Bible, but its spiritual and metaphysical understanding is fragmented, to say the least. It has been sliced and diced, with chapters omitted through the centuries, all at the whim of church leaders to manipulate the masses as they see fit.

I mostly agree with this statement, although In my personal opinion half of the problem is due to a misinterpretation of the bible, rather than a mistake or untruth in the bible itself.

The creator gave us a brain and a conscience, so that we could, to a certain extent, decipher for ourselves whats wrong and whats right. To take everything the bible or your local preacher says at face value would be completely stupid to say the least.

Originally posted by SmokeyTheBear
You people are insane

Who exactly are your referring to? I was under the impression that most people on this thread agreed with your opinion that aliens are not demons.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Seeking Soul]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
i have never said aliens are not demons that what this thread is for is to prove that demons are aliens and it is all part of a great deception and it has obvisously decieved

and paul richard how is the bible highly flawed give me 1 flaw in the bible and ill talk about it

and i am a born again christian/evangelist i believe i have a personal relationship with god and i am close to him
i believe jesus is the son of god and was nailed to the cross for me so i could be forgiven for my sins

i have accepted jesus into my life and i live for him and do his will and i have a quite time with god every day and i pray to him and ask him to show me what to do and how to be a better christian

and sorry it does not say in the bible we are the only ones in the universe

and lucifuge how will a demon posses me if i disrespect it for the spirit of god lives in me and if that was the case all the demons would have been obliterated because they disrespect god the almighty

and i can command demons to go in the name of jesus christ
it says in the bible that if you call on the name jesus christ and demons flee FLEE!!!

and relax with the questions because i can only answer so many at a time

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I think its great that you're a born again Christian, I really do. I too am a very devout follower of Jesus, however there are a few things you must understand. Namely even though many things stated in the Bible are the word of God, the bible was still written by man and some things God said may have been misconstrued by the people writing it down. That is why there may be inconsistencies, contradictions, and flaws in the bible, just as Paul_Richard said

Secondly the Ancient Roman Catholic church did ommit many ancient scriptures to do with Jesus and our Lord God just to suit themselves. While God is Holy and pure the church very often isnt. In the past Christians have burnt innocent people as heretics, had their priests living adulterous greedy lives and have struck unnessary fear and terror into the hearts of many. And all because it suited them, not God.
Thats why I believe God gave us a conscience so that we could sort God's word from the crap some greedy religious figure gave us.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   

i have never said aliens are not demons that what this thread is for is to prove that demons are aliens and it is all part of a great deception and it has obvisously decieved

I espouse that anyone who is on an evil path can be considered a demonic figure that channels and is aligned with demonic spirits.

and paul richard how is the bible highly flawed give me 1 flaw in the bible and ill talk about it

Sounds like the makings of a new thread.

Let's see...

How about we start with the flaw that you mentioned:

and sorry it does not say in the bible we are the only ones in the universe

Why are you apologizing for the incompleteness of the Bible?

Is there a hidden reincarnational memory in there somewhere?

Perhaps a past-life Freudian slip?

and i can command demons to go in the name of jesus christ
it says in the bible that if you call on the name jesus christ and demons flee FLEE!!!

The Christians over at AlienResistance.org agree with you. I partially agree as well. My view on the "power of Jesus" is that it is the energy of Christian Group Entities in the Mid Realms who characteristically have a Dominant Aura Color of yellow -- the same color of halos around Christian icons through the centuries. Incarnate Christians channel discarnate Christian Group Entities, just as incarnate Hindus channel discarnate Hindu GE's, incarnate New-Agers channel New Age GE's, incarnate Pagans channel Pagan GE's, and so forth.

I am a very experienced spiritual medium and have done a thorough investigation on this and related subjects over a period of many years.

Most Ufologists dismiss the power of angel collectives or Group Entities that consist of basically spiritual people in the discarnate dimensions. It does work but is only a partial solution, as the power level of GE's is not adequate to solve the worldwide crisis completely.

I've had Christian GE's come to me and telepathically declare:

"JESUS IS LORD."

I'd reply, "Oh really? Then why does he allow many ministers and priests [and even nuns no less -- as has recently come out in the press] who preach in his name to sexually abuse (and rape in some cases) THOUSANDS of innocent children around the world?"

That really shuts them up telepathically BIG TIME.

I suggest that argument to all the non-Christians out there who are psychically open enough to know when a Christian GE is trying to manipulate them into accepting a FALSE GOD.

Ever wonder why Christmas melodies refer to Jesus as the King of the angels?

Go figure.

When was the last time you heard of him being referred to as the King of the Gods?

Ah, but that's another thread topic too I suppose.

So yes, the power of the "holy spirit" has some validity. But it can't solve the worldwide problem of Zetan-alien abductions.

The Light Of The God Force in the Spirit is the ultimate answer, but not through the power of Christianity or any other traditional religion. These have all failed to stop the aliens in question from using us as laboratory animals, for breeding, and as slaves for many thousands of years. A much greater spiritual power is required to free this world from the subtle subjugation of The Zetan Empire.

But that's just my opinion.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I suggest that argument to all the non-Christians out there who are psychically open enough to know when a Christian GE is trying to manipulate them into accepting a FALSE GOD.

Now hang on just a minute here. I' have to disagree with you on this one. The christian God is NOT a false God. He is still the great original creator you speak of, we only worship and visualise him in a different way. Whether this is the correct way, we wont know until we die. In my opinion most major religions, including paganism, encompass and worship the creator in some way. None of them are FALSE. Different yes, false no. None of them are "perfect" religions. All contain flaws and misconceptions but if your religion includes the qualities of love and balance you are still worshipping "the" creator.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join