It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An apology to the masons.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Prove to me that Freemason's are not followers of Satanic doctrine.

are you serious?

really?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Its not that I have special knowledge other than the ability to observe, Thats shows that the lower level people do not even understand their own symbols and knowledge. There's pentagram's all over it.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

OK, what does this Pentargram represent to us?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Honestly what does it represent, it is what it is, all of their "higher knowledge" is nothing more. Hidden in plain sight.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Its not that I have special ANY knowledge...

Fixed that for you.

Thats shows that the lower level people do not even understand their own symbols and knowledge.

Not only do you have no idea what you are talking about you think everyone else is as deep down the ignorance-hole as you are.

Are you ever going to post your examples of 'occult witchcraft'?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
The witchcraft is within the knowledge that they use, its in the willingness of their followers to be led astray and give power to the beast.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Look at This link. Is that the evil pentagram you are talking about?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Yea that looks like pentagram to me.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

The witchcraft is within the knowledge that they use...

So knowledge is witchcraft? Did you just time-warp out of the Dark Ages?

...its in the willingness of their followers to be led astray and give power to the beast.

Led astray from what? And how can you 'give power to the beast' when Satan is make-believe?

edit on 28-5-2012 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Yea that looks like pentagram to me.

Then enjoy this link.

The emblem of the female Masonic organization, the Order of the Eastern Star. The symbol is a complex one, and is said to represent the Star of Bethlehem, symbolizing the descent of spirit into matter- the divine in man, or even the presence of God on earth. Its appellation also implies a relationship with the planet Venus, also called the “eastern star.” Each point on the star has an emblem of a different biblical heroine (Adah, Ruth, Esther, Martha, and Electa) and the qualities they represent- fidelity, constancy, loyalty, faith, and love. The initials “F.A.T.A.L.” found on some are said to stand for the phrase, “Fairest Among Thousands, Altogether Lovely,” a reference from the Song of Songs, although also an apt description, perhaps, of some of the biblical heroines above. OES founder Rob Morris alluded several times to a cabbalistic meaning of the motto, but never fully elaborated it- at least not in any surviving works. The book and pillar in the center of the star represent the Masonic Lodge’s “volume of sacred law” which is placed in the east. The five implements typically pictured represent the five biblical women and their respective representation of Masonic virtues: The sword and veil represent Adah, and the virtue of “obedience to duty” A sheaf of barley represents Ruth, whose virtue is adherence to religious principles. The crown and scepter represents Esther, who embodies the virtue of loyalty. The broken column represents Martha, and the virtue of “endurance in trial.” The “golden cup” represents Electa, and the virtue “endurance of persecution.”

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Exactly that's why we cant get anywhere with anything I will tell you, because your accepting and feeding into exactly what they want you to think. Its like giving someone a gun that doesn't know what it is, telling them it wont kill you, and then let them play with it.

If I were to even get out of any Mason the reality of any of the symbols or rituals that they are performing, they would just say well, oh no it is this, same thing the wiccans believe, their performing satanic rituals, but if you tell them that they are worshipping satan, your all of a sudden, below them.

Thats why Masons think like that because they dont want to admit that theres someone else besides them that has any knowledge that they dont.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

who is THEY?

Please enjoy what you think you know.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The founders, current and former holders of the craft. Where does all of their hidden knowledge come from, is my point.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

If I were to even get out of any Mason the reality of any of the symbols or rituals...

What symbols or ritual did you need to know about?

...but if you tell them that they are worshipping satan...

Again with the Satan thing. You still did not tell me how I can worship something that I do not believe in.

Thats why Masons think like that because they dont want to admit that theres someone else besides them that has any knowledge that they dont.

If you think telling people that they worship something that they do not believe in is 'knowledge' then your definition of knowledge is pretty freaking lame.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

The founders, current and former holders of the craft. Where does all of their hidden knowledge come from, is my point.

That is what we are all searching for. Knowledge. And that isn't a bad thing. I think you are giving Freemasonry way too much credit. It is only a very small portion of what is out there. It's a beginning for some, it's everything to others. Just depends on what you are looking for. But it's exactly as we are trying to tell you. Now you can go and believe what your tube tells you, or you can accept what someone who has spent 5 of the last 22 years you walked the earth on the inside. I don't know it all, but I do know what I have seen and experienced. It's was way more than just a few videos.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Just because you dont believe the devil exists doesn't mean it isn't real.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Where does all of their hidden knowledge come from, is my point.

There is no hidden knowledge. Everything regarding ritual has been in continous expose publications since the early 1700's.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

:-)

Second Line.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Only things that they want public.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Just because you dont believe the devil exists doesn't mean it isn't real.

News flash, yeah, it does mean for me it is not real.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join