It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An apology to the masons.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
Only things that they want public.

Do you know what an expose is?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Right only to you, the serpent of old is a lot older than we are. You dont see the devil is why, masons will deny deny, until someone higher up then them says jump, and you say how high?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Just like I don't need a lower Mason to tell me that they are into occult witchcraft and magic, I found that out on my own.

Give us a few examples of the 'occult witchcraft and magic' you found out all by yourself.

I have been thinking about that a lot and due to my inquisitive nature and constant desire to relate to tangible reality, I am leaning towards a particular hypothesis.

Ok now "IF" there was ever such as thing as "occult witchcraft and magic", and "IF" it ever had any actual real "magical effects" on reality in any way whatsoever, and that "IF" there were non-human intelligent entities of any sort whatsoever, than I would have to classify it as "alien technology".

Now notice I did not say specifically "Extraterrestrial" because it does not necessarily have to be 'off world' in origin, but even if it were from future humans or subterranean dwellers, their technology is so advanced and marvelous to our primitive eyes that we would easily mistake it for "magic" or "spiritual happenings".

Like summoning a spirit for example, I am proposing that we classify such as thing technically (If it exists - which I have seen no proof to convince me it does), as alien technology.

But I suppose that is a whole different thread topic altogether, but when people start such a open vague thread it's easy to move around through the topic loosely.

Think of it this way. "IF" Ghosts exist, than the ghost buster box that you catch them in, must be possible to create. However, "IF" Ghosts do not exist, than the ghost buster box cannot possibly exist at all.

So "IF" conjuration or hexing or anything like that ever existed and was real, it is alien technology almost certainly 99.9% chance.

This would mean, that there are aliens walking / floating around us everywhere cloaked taking readings of us constantly and learning everything about us, whispering things in people's ears, faking ghost events, communicating back and forth with each other about things to trick us into thinking we are psychic, etc.

I concede that is quite the unlikely possibility although it is definitely not impossible.
I have never seen any evidence that magic is actually magical but rather in any case there is always rational explanations or phenomena occurring which we do not understand yet.

This is all merely a type of philosophical speculation because there is no way for me to actually know for sure what is going on as a result of my lack of pertinent data. I also have a very strong intuitive hunch that 99.9% of humanity also lacks sufficient data to know for sure what is going on either.

That is one of the drawbacks of the realization that absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence. It will leave us searching indefinitely because each new discovery leads to a hundred new questions.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The founders, current and former holders of the craft. Where does all of their hidden knowledge come from, is my point.

If you can answer that question you would be famous amongst Masons through out the world. Many have tried, all have failed. We have an idea of where they came from, we have speculations regarding the true origin of the mysteries, and that is all.

Also, referring to any degree of Masonry as higher than another proves your ignorance on the subject, structure, and reality of how Masonry functions. The Appendant bodies hold no sway on rank, as there is no rank in masonry higher than the 3rd degree, aside from the Officers Line. The ranks of officers also mean little as far as rank and reflect more of a true dedication to the Order. Becoming a Master of a lodge is one of the highest honors in Masonry, and after that period of time a Freemason will retain the title of Past Master until the day he passes on.

Please, show me evidence of any actual Higher Degrees than that of the Sublime Degree. Ive spent copious amounts of my own time studying the Craft; I am more than open to learning more. I only ask that you provided some reasonable proof for whatever your assumptions may be or else they won't be taken seriously.

Thanks in advance.
edit on 28-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: ipads....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Right only to you, the serpent of old is a lot older than we are.

I am sorry that I am not a feeble-minded supersitionist and do not believe in the silly Christian Devil that you feel everyone needs to believe in to have a more well rounded religious outlook.

You dont see the devil is why, masons will deny deny, until someone higher up then them says jump, and you say how high?

Give me an example of someone 'higher-up' then me.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Now notice I did not say specifically "Extraterrestrial" because it does not necessarily have to be 'off world' in origin, but even if it were from future humans...

Since I am starting to lean towards the possibility of a Simulated Universe this would be highly plausible.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Right only to you, the serpent of old is a lot older than we are. You dont see the devil is why, masons will deny deny, until someone higher up then them says jump, and you say how high?

If ever such a thing were to exist in actual reality (meaning it has some sort of effect on reality in any way at all- therefore making it real), than in order to determine what it actual is we must look to the historical text for clues.

If the "devil" or "demons" are actual sentient beings, than they must be composed of energy since energy is the only thing that exists. This means they are physical and tangible. "The are fallen angels from the sky-heavens" after all. Therefore it is fully applicable to call them alien as that terminology applies to any foreign tangible entity especially ones that come from the sky.

Their "illusions" are actually technological parlor games in a sense, sleight of hand and clever use of diversion.

However if there is no such thing in reality as entities we could refer to as "demons or angels", than all of our stories are dense metaphors of the "fruit of knowledge, enlightenment, etc' rather than literal. Of course since I have personally witnessed some extremely bizarre events such as a shadow entity, some ufo sightings, and ghost events, I do not have the luxury to avoid the alien hypothesis and I have a bias to lean heavily towards it.

In a way, there is even the possibility that both instances are true at the same time. That both these alien entities exist and that our myths about them is steeped in metaphor combined with literal meaning. Like a double or triple meaning for each symbol.

Ok Sorry for rambling on about that. I'll post this and leave it there.

I'm just in a typing mood lately idk why.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Now notice I did not say specifically "Extraterrestrial" because it does not necessarily have to be 'off world' in origin, but even if it were from future humans...

Since I am starting to lean towards the possibility of a Simulated Universe this would be highly plausible.

That is certainly a reasonable hypothesis because there are many elements to the rationalization that are very convincing. Also it works very well with explaining the myriad of anomalous activity that occurs around us from time to time.

I am definitely open to and will entertain the "matrix - sim universe" suggestion.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

The founders, current and former holders of the craft. Where does all of their hidden knowledge come from, is my point.

If you can answer that question you would be famous amongst Masons through out the world. Many have tried, all have failed. We have an idea of where they came from, we have speculations regarding the true origin of the mysteries, and that is al.

I have never been in a Masonic meeting or anything like that so obviously I am basing this assessment on limited knowledge but also heavily relying on my general knowledge of the human race as a whole.

To understand a Mason I first look at them as a human being, just like me. We may be different persons but we share many similarities, even basic things like eating, sleeping, etc.

My opinion in regard to what you just stated above is this:

That most people, no matter what group they are in, are simply not interested in the history of the group, or any history at all for that matter. They just don't care. They are there for the friends, company, benefits, swimming pool, whatever. Maybe it's the way some people go to church but actually don't believe in it at all, they do it merely for the social status part and to "not be the one that doesn't show up and gets gossiped about" or whatever foolish stuff.

That is the majority of the human race right there, from what I have seen in my years of observing people.

However there are the minority who are very motivated to figure things out actually and try to understand why they are here, where they came from, and what the best decisions for the future should be. These are the people that try to unravel the mysteries of our past.

It really comes down to that basic simple bottom line. Some people care to know things, others really don't care at all. That is the real difference.

And no group of people is without a composition of both of these types of personas mixed together.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The ET agenda is one in the same,

If you look at Freemasonry from the lowest level, which is what you guys are saying theres no higher levels, I don't take that for granted, and I don't expect you to what im saying either,

What I have seen, is that the knowledge is a hodge podge mix of Kabbalah, and ancient Hindu and Chinese teachings and astrology, the point of this knowledge is, what they believe a way to transcend physical matter or reality. But if you do any real research into things like astrology, and Kabbalah you get to the point where you cannot move forward without dabbling into these realms, like with Alchemy your are literally conjuring up spiritual principalities to perform the various matter transfigurations. The same thing the Nazi's were doing, all of there forerunning into the spiritual realm was done through the use of mystics and psychics, and they almost always, admitted that there were channeling, through the use of a particular spirit, their "guide" and what they got almost perfectly matched up with the Chinese horoscopes where you have 64 hexagrams that supposedly outlines your life Hitler was notoriously fascinated with the Brahman ideas and how he could control the unseen energ of the universe. How is this all satanic? Well its because what they don't want you to know, is that all of it is been created by them, the unclean, fallen spirits that design it all to fool you into believing this "hidden knowledge" like reincarnation, transcendence, the entire New Age philosophies,

The holographic universe is real but its all just physical, none of them want you to really know the finality of life and death, judgment, living by faith and not by works. And its exactly why there's a war in heaven and on earth.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

When a Freemason tells you there are no secrets in freemasonry he is actually telling you the truth. The "LOST" keys of freemasonry and the "LOST" word legends sums it up...they lost it. It is no longer in their possession, I'm referring to the knowledge of esoteric science obviously.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Oh and although I do detest the psychology solutions to many of these questions, it probably should be mentioned also.

I want everyone to please read this book sometime soon, it's absolutely mind blowing.
The Cosmic Serpent

"Where did all of this knowledge come from"?

Please read that book.

Essentially an anthropologist goes to live with a "primitive" tribe and learns their customs, etc.
He then undertakes a 'shamanistic experience' by consuming a specific liquid processed from a local obscure plant.

This plant causes him to collapse into vivid and intense hallucinations and through this gains hidden knowledge.

This all started because he had witnessed the tribe conducting highly complex farming techniques by planting specific plants in specific locations and not in typical agricultural rows and columns. He asked where they had learned thousands of specific techniques, and they replied they had learned it through revelations whilst under the influence of the herbal concoction they had consumed (hallucination).

They had claimed this "Cosmic Serpent" would answer any of their questions and would explain to them in detail how to achieve various feats.

Now of course we could construe this as something like conjuration, but instead let us consider what if it were, as the book "The Cosmic Serpent" eventually proposes, a function of our DNA itself?

What if all of this knowledge exists within us already and the key is to unlocking it? Rather than spirits we are merely seeing our inner archetypes, etc.

I am not a huge fan of this hypothesis, but it is still on the table as a valid possibility that can explain "where did all of this knowledge come from" - the physical and chemical properties of our DNA itself .

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

This is my personal opinion only. I think it's funny that this should come up in another Masonic thread since I usually talk about this stuff in other forums. I don't speak for Freemasonry as a whole, in fact far from that as each man is allowed his own beliefs.

Ever since I read Erik Von Daniken's literature, which for the first time was Chariots of the Gods when I was in high school, I've read ancient books with a combination of filters. The primary difference in my re-studying of old books, starting with the Holy Bible, was the initial thought that these ancient books could actually be written accounts left behind with purpose ( inspired or not ) for thoughtful interpretation. No doubt there are moral guide stones in all Revered Books, but IMO there are also accounts of the super natural, the super human, and certainly alien. Off the top of my head I think of Exodus, Ezekiel, and Gensis... Not to mention nearly every Hindu Scripture ever written. The Indian traditions are full of some other worldly happenings. Floating cities surrounded our globe, various species of other worlds gods walked among humans. All it takes is a different filter and whole new avenues of research can open up.

With that being said, I believe that there are realms of consciousness and understanding that are simply beyond us...

As in we can only strive to understand them, IF they exist ( I think they do ) but will never truly be able to. Maybe it's alien, maybe it's spiritual, maybe it's dimensional, maybe it's a combination of all of the above... For the truly open and scientific mind there are no questions of greater importance than the ones we have no answers for.

edit on 28-5-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You might find these videos interesting.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It is no secret that countless cultures used hallucinogenic substances to elicit 'visions' and 'revelations'. Such behavior is highly commonplace in many documents and depictions of historical value.

For example let us glance at The Lotus-Eaters. We can find parallels with this virtually everywhere in some form or another.

Perhaps these behaviors can give us insight into exactly what could be going on here in relation to 'divine inspiration', at least in the sense of historical context.

There seems to be a pattern involved where the attempt to reach an altered state of consciousness leads to discovery of previously unnoticed concepts.

And if we really get into this type of subject, we could go on for weeks about it, from Nostradamus to Native American customs, the whole gamut. Here is an interesting wiki:
Mandrake (plant)

Please examine the history of such things. This is a very important part of the puzzle if we really want to know where did all of this come from?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I know I'll catch hell for this but I want to jump in and say that indigenous people are way ahead of us spiritually because they're allowed to explore alternative realms.

I wonder what life would be like if people in this country were allowed to explore their spirituality via such substances.

We are being robbed of profound experiences by restrictive laws imposed by the narrow-minded.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Yes I enjoy Von Daniken as well. Of course we can't all agree on everything but there are a lot of great speculative solutions we can offer each other in hopes of resolving our own questions.

And I too have been applying all sorts of filters to the ancient texts as a result of listening to the many questions that others have brought up. It forces me to reexamine my prior beliefs and to put them to the test.

Good post thanks for sharing your ideas.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody

I know I'll catch hell for this but I want to jump in and say that indigenous people are way ahead of us spiritually because they're allowed to explore alternative realms.

I wonder what life would be like if people in this country were allowed to explore their spirituality via such substances.

We are being robbed of profound experiences by restrictive laws imposed by the narrow-minded.

I hope you don't catch hell for that. It's 100% true. My opinion only, as always

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody

Well technically it is unconstitutional to control someone's religious practices through legislation in this system. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Perhaps one day we can clean things up, but I'm afraid it won't be anytime soon.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What I have seen...

What you have seen has been limited to youtube.

is that the knowledge is a hodge podge mix of Kabbalah, and ancient Hindu and Chinese teachings and astrology...

There is no Hindu and Chinese teachings in Masonry, nor is their astrology.

...the point of this knowledge is, what they believe a way to transcend physical matter or reality.

No, the principal tenets of Masonry are Faith, Hope and Charity.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join