It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by AmatuerSkyWatcher
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This doctor also had 40k in cash and a large number of firearms in his car. Sounds like he was running from something to me....

Maybe, scary to think this guy is /was an anesthesiologist.

haven't read the article yet, but anesthesiologists are regularly busted in the Houston area for the way they run their prescription clinics. Many of the "patients" pay cash for the scripts, so every time there is a bust, huge amounts of cash are also found.
People come from all over to get their pain pills, even from out of state.

Many doctors collect firearms. It is a common hobby among practicioners, typically for the simple thrill of the sport. The cash, along with the firearms is certainly incriminating, but not necessarily indicative of illegal possession.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Crazed Florida doctor facing charges for spitting blood on troopers during DUI arrest (VIDEO)

Read more: www.nydailynews.com...

OH and drugs were involved, what did I tell ya?

I know that Florida participates in mandatory blood tests for DUI suspects. This is a gross violation of human rights, IMO. Notwithstanding the fact that police officers are not phlebotomists. Perhaps the doctor was threatened by the police officer to involuntarily provide blood and the doctor took it upon himself to oblige in a way that reflected his disgust at such a notion?
I've done some pretty unsavory acts of rebellion back in the day while extremely intoxicated.......such occasions usually involving large amounts of whisky....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Police in Canada should take note from this on how to deal with a deranged person, who's eating another and have shot Vince Li the greyhound attacker all the same. Kudos to Florida cops for taking one sick person off the streets like really what the hell, attacking and eating a person, all the while the person is alive feeling this. To me this is a real WTF!!!!! moment. This world is sooooo messed up, never really hoped for the end, but it might not be bad to reset soon..... damn this is wack.

SaneThinking

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I don't care if it was PCP or not that started this, but if you're eating someone's face while naked, get shot, and keep going trying to get the brains...you zombified!

As much as I use to laugh at zombie flicks, they're starting to spike my interest as the years pass. Maybe that is what takes us all out. Ourselves, zombified.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Thinair1

Thats what my girlfriend said when she read this story

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'll admit..
I have also never been one to "buy into" the whole "zombie" thing..
It's never even interested me. It's one of those things that has always just felt like some super lame horror movie plot that I never, ever took seriously.

I do "subscribe" to some pretty "wacky" things..
but "zombies" has never been one of them.

However, after this thread, and some of the posts & other reports posted here..
I seriously found myself considering the whole "zombie" thing as possibly being "real"- or "possible". lol!
First time for everything I guess.

Crazy ass world.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Is this how they are going to deny that a zombie outbreak is going to happen/ that drugs are involved and that is what made this man,eat another man"s face off ,then shoot him and he stands up and growls at them and keep chewibg the flesh,Now i am not saying this was a real zombie attack but what if it was and this is a way to quiet the fear saying it was drugs that made this man go off

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
LISTEN UP PEOPLE!........

firstly...coinciding with this, in the UK, is a story of two outbreaks of rabies for the first time in years...

now,

`THIS COULD ALL BE REFLECTION OF HOW TWISTED YOUR OWN BRAIN IS.....AND HOW WEVE BEEN GROOMED TO CONSIDER BS AS FACT!!!!!

WHAT IF:

THE COP, FORCED THE DUDES TO STRIP.....THEN MADE THEM DO ALL SORTS, WHEN THEY SAID NO.....
ONE WAS SHOT IN THE FACE....THEN THE OTHER TRYING TO REACT, GOT MURDERED....!!

just putting context to this story....i dont want to consider people being this savage before i consider the officer involved......and other evidence

just doing my ATS duty....

peace
edit on 28-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

i find your theory to be improbable just my opinion. Note that i am not advocating that this man was a zombie. But i am willing to imagine that zombies are more probable then a cop being dumb enough to force to men to get naked and do stuff at gun point in the middle of Miami during a large festival and only killing the one. Very few people out there are really that stupid in my opinion.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
LISTEN UP PEOPLE!........

firstly...coinciding with this, in the UK, is a story of two outbreaks of rabies for the first time in years...

now,

`THIS COULD ALL BE REFLECTION OF HOW TWISTED YOUR OWN BRAIN IS.....AND HOW WEVE BEEN GROOMED TO CONSIDER BS AS FACT!!!!!

WHAT IF:

THE COP, FORCED THE DUDES TO STRIP.....THEN MADE THEM DO ALL SORTS, WHEN THEY SAID NO.....
ONE WAS SHOT IN THE FACE....THEN THE OTHER TRYING TO REACT, GOT MURDERED....!!

just putting context to this story....i dont want to consider people being this savage before i consider the officer involved......and other evidence

just doing my ATS duty....

peace
edit on 28-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

And the cop... just started eating the other dude's face just to make the story "believable"?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by cuervo

And the cop... just started eating the other dude's face just to make the story "believable"?

lol...no i said that he shot the first guy in the face....lol.....

im just trying to give co
ntext and center this story

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by cuervo

lol...no i said that he shot the first guy in the face....lol.....

im just trying to give co
ntext and center this story

Ahhh, now I see what you were saying. My mistake.

The only problem is the witnesses.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Craziness. I can't wait untill the autopsy result comes out.
This is very disturbing.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

we need our own investigative journalists,,,,
the saturation of media/information allows these type of stories to disappear into the mass BS of tommorow....

im starting to get fustrated with the lack of real info...

DOES ANYONE HERE LIVE IN MAIMI.......GET A MIC AND CAM....GO TO THE HOSPITAL AND INTERVIEW EVERYONE YOU SEE....I KNOW I`L WATCH,.,,,,

this website is a thin online from this anyway....mass investigative journalists....who wont get theyr time waisted by a "levesson enquiry".....
a small evolution from regurgitating news...to delivering it....

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

this is definitely zombies/ a zombie like beginning..Now we just wait to see if anyone in the hospital gets infected or attacks someone else..doesn't this seem like a start of a zombie movie?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I was watching the vid of the of the two men on the ground one was lying face down and the other one was on his side,now the one on his side was moving his legs, now was that the victim,are the man they shot,Anyone have a answer to that please

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I was watching the vid of the of the two men on the ground one was lying face down and the other one was on his side,now the one on his side was moving his legs, now was that the victim,are the man they shot,Anyone have a answer to that please

did you also notice the lack of aid given to the "victim"...no one seemed bothered to assist him....

peace

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Yes i did notice that, didn't seem like there was any paramedics around are policemen trying to get in and help the man if that was the victim,afraid maybe?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Yes i did notice that, didn't seem like there was any paramedics around are policemen trying to get in and help the man if that was the victim,afraid maybe?

scared...dunno...dont think so...but if they are....and anyone else in the UK.....BLADE TRINITY is starting on FILM4...time to practice some moves,,,,,

HA-DO-KEN.....lol

peace

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Can someone post me the link to the video? I still havn't seen it

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join