It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naked Man Eating Victim's Face Shot And Killed By Miami Police: Report

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by conar

edit on 28-5-2012 by conar because: (no reason given)

God they're stretching the story even more. Did you notice how at the end the guy says the witnesstold them the officer tried to confront the attacker and then the attacker confronted him so he had to shoot him 4 times? Wasn't it 6 times the guy got shot?

This is just getting ridiculous

By the way not attacking you personally man

Just frustrating because I've been following this from the start and there's been so many twists on the story

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Go to youtube are just type in video of the new report, videos all over the web on this

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mickles

Dude just have a look through the thread that videos been put up like 3 or 4 times already

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
I was watching the vid of the of the two men on the ground one was lying face down and the other one was on his side,now the one on his side was moving his legs, now was that the victim,are the man they shot,Anyone have a answer to that please

Considering that the One individual was shot and killed and the man with his face was mauled off still lived, I'm going to say that the man moving in the video was not the man that got shot and killed.
But that's just what I think.

edit on 28-5-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Dam this threads starting to suck now

Came on to see if there was any updates and all it is is just new people not reading the thread and putting up the same videos and making the same arguments, although to be fair the thread has gotten pretty big now and I don't know If I could be bothered reading through the whole thing if I came into it now too

Anyway IMO everyone's starting to try and read into things a bit too much. Have you watched the video of the doctor in the police car? I wouldn't say zombie he was just being an angry drunk idiot, he wasn't growling or doing anything weird like this guy he was just getting upset and started bashing his head on the seat or something and he talks all through it.

IMO the doctor was a drug dealer, as in selling prescription drugs illegally. Otherwise Why else would he have guns and over 40K cash in his car?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by jasmine23
I was watching the vid of the of the two men on the ground one was lying face down and the other one was on his side,now the one on his side was moving his legs, now was that the victim,are the man they shot,Anyone have a answer to that please

did you also notice the lack of aid given to the "victim"...no one seemed bothered to assist him....

peace

The one that's not moving on the left is the dead guy and the guy on the right rithing around in pain i'd say would be the guy with no face?

And also I would say the lack of aid is because they are police officers and are not medically trained to deal with a guy who's face was just eaten off, all the cops can do is call the paramedics which they did.

I mean come guys use a little bit of common sense

Peace

edit on 28-5-2012 by doodles40 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by doodles40

Thank you for posting that! lol
It seems that lately a lot of ATS'ers have lost their common sense.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So apparently there's some BAD '___' going around Dade County. There's been at least 4 other reports of the drug users ripping their clothes off and going insane and trying to chew on others. I guess this incident was the worst and happened out in the open so that's why it got media attention.

75% of the victim's face is gone; eyeballs, nose, cheeks, lips...
the lesson here is NEVER do '___' and if you see a naked person running at you and looking at you like you're a bucket of fried chicken, RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!

Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded.
Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.
But Aguilar said he believes the attack could be connected to a bad strain of '___'.
This is about the fourth incident I hear already within our Miami Dade County area where these individuals have taken off their clothes and gone totally insane as a result of the drugs they’re taking,” he said. “I don’t know if there’s any such a thing as good '___' out there but apparently this is really bad '___'.”

He said the drug causes the person to strip off their clothing because their body temperature reaches such a high degree. He also said in many of the case the person is found growling, violent and trying to chew on others.
Source Article

edit on 5/28/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Yeah man I mean I'm sorry if I'm coming off as intollerent it's just frustrating when we've already gone over a lot of the conspiracy type stuff earlier in the thread. I'm not trying to be a know it all or anything, everyone know's as much as each other in this case, all it takes is a little reading

And earlier in a thread I did mention that I think the cops are trying to cover something up, the witnesses account is totally bogus but in saying that do you really think a whole lot of police officers would just stand there ad let a guy who's face was mauled off just lie there i pain if there was something they could do about it?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Wow yeah man looks like this is definitely a possibility. I got over the whole zombie theory at the start when we all finished joking about it I mean come on something like this has to be either caused by some dude tripping on drugs OR a psychopathic cannibal with a deathwish

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
"Detective William Moreno said Sunday that neither man's identity had been determined. Messages left Monday for a police spokesman were not immediately returned."

ABC NEWS

"He was “tearing up pieces of his flesh, you know, his ears, his nose,” Vega said. “He was tearing it up and throwing it away... it was really a horrific scene.”"

"Authorities suspect the face-chomping madman may have been using a new, potent type of '___'."

NY Daily News
^^^^ Better Pictures/Original Surv. Video

"The victim remained at Jackson Memorial Hospital's Ryder Trauma Center. In addition to eating the man's flesh, his attacker, according to police sources, tried to gouge out his eyes. Neither was identified, and the name of the officer who killed the attacker was not released."

Oregon Live News

"Armando Aguilar, who heads the local chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, said he has spoken with the officer who responded. Aguilar said the officer saw what the man was doing, and ordered him to stop. He said the man growled at the officer, and then returned to his meal.

Aguilar said the man ate his victim’s nose and eyeballs.

The officer then used his service weapon and shot the man, Aguilar said, but the gunshot had no effect.

Other sources confirmed that the man refused to obey, and continued his attack. Aguilar said the officer had no choice but to keep shooting until the attacker was dead."

.... "“This is about the fourth incident I hear already within our Miami Dade County area where these individuals have taken off their clothes and gone totally insane as a result of the drugs they’re taking,” he said. “I don’t know if there’s any such a thing as good '___' out there but apparently this is really bad '___'.”"

Fox 31 Denver

"The two men are visible in surveillance video captured from a nearby building, but it is unclear if the entire horror show was recorded."

KSEE 24 News

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11I11
A prime example of why its better to run from a confrontation rather than fight.

Wow, what a dope you are!
The bad guys can run just as fast as you can, and if they catch up to you then they can set about you while your back's turned.

The Stand Your Ground Law is there for a reason...

Also I don't buy into it being some new form of '___'. The ptb are probably just saying that to explain it away.
If it is a drug of some kind then I hope it doesn't find it's way into the water table or water treatment centres...
edit on 28-5-2012 by WatchRider because: addition

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

TAKE A LOOK

i found something interesting in a video with an extra minute....

your video starts with the cop car turning up.....the video below has an extra minute before the cop car appears
and interstingly

THERE IS A GUY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SCENE

AS SOON AS THE VIDEO STARTS YOU CAN SEE A GUY RUNNING AWAY......THEN THE COP TURNS UP, AND IS STARTLED......

YOU CAN SEE THE GUY JUST ON THE ROAD, RUNNING AWAY...at the start between the trees

edit on 28-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Came on to see if there was any updates and all it is is just new people not reading the thread and putting up the same videos and making the same arguments, although to be fair the thread has gotten pretty big now and I don't know If I could be bothered reading through the whole thing if I came into it now too

The problem is if the new people would have read the entire thread before posting the same thing over and over and over again this thread would be a multitude of pages shorter. This has became a problem here on ATS as of late people wanting information spoon fed to them when its already posted in the thread they are on.

I am with you i am eagerly awaiting an update on this situation, even if it is just a clarification of facts that have already been provided. i imagine we will not hear anything new on this subject though until Tuesday or Wednesday at the earliest due to the holiday weekend.

Zombies FTW....lol

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Oh nice, good eye man yeah I havn't seen one with that part at the start yet, either that or I just didn't notice it?

Still the the story has a lot of holes in it but this has got me thinking a bit more.

Dam that dude ran pretty far if you keep watching him

Thanks man

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

TAKE A LOOK

i found something interesting in a video with an extra minute....

your video starts with the cop car turning up.....the video below has an extra minute before the cop car appears
and interstingly

THERE IS A GUY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE SCENE

AS SOON AS THE VIDEO STARTS YOU CAN SEE A GUY RUNNING AWAY......THEN THE COP TURNS UP, AND IS STARTLED......

YOU CAN SEE THE GUY JUST ON THE ROAD, RUNNING AWAY...at the start between the trees

Good catch! Perhaps one of the "witnesses"?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ragiusnotiel

Hmm yeah still a little skeptical though. In the main witness account that's in all the videos they say the witness was going towards the scene on his bike, but this guy is already standing there in the walkway a while. You would think the surveillance video would want to show the witness that has been interviewed. Which is what I mean by there being holes in the story.

And that dudes standing pretty far away don't you think? Surely he couldn't have seen that much detail from that distance, he probably thought it was 2 naked crack heads fighting or something so he ran to get the cops and then maybe the cops told him what to say in his witness account?

I don;t know just a theory

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by doodles40
reply to post by thePharaoh

Oh nice, good eye man yeah I havn't seen one with that part at the start yet, either that or I just didn't notice it?

Still the the story has a lot of holes in it but this has got me thinking a bit more.

Dam that dude ran pretty far if you keep watching him

Thanks man

I think the running man is the witness Larry Vega...
2L

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WatchRider

Yeah but Larry Vega said he was going towards the scene on a bike, and supposedly he went up and tried to stop it at first before going to get the cops, but the guy in the surveillance footage is standing at quite a distance and stays there looking then runs for it to I guess flag down a cop or something.

I don't get how a dude speeding past on a motorbike could spot this happening but people driving past in their cars couldn't?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
update/more details:

A Miami police officer was in counselling Monday after he shot and killed a naked man cannibalizing the face of another man.
“It was the most gruesome thing I’ve ever seen,” Sgt. Javier Ortiz, who was a supervising officer on the scene of the attack, told the Star.

“The officer is in mental health counselling so he can continue his career.”

Ortiz, who is also vice-president of the Miami chapter of the Fraternal Order of Police, blamed “mental illness and drugs” for the attack, which left the victim in critical condition at Jackson Memorial Hospital Ryder Trauma Center.

He defended the officer’s “split-second decision” to shoot after ordering the attacker to stop.

“If I’m on top of you and I’m eating your face and gouging out your eyes, what do you want the officer to do, give the guy a hug?

The officer fired several shots before the attack on Saturday afternoon stopped, police said. The two men were naked and lying on the MacArthur Causeway off-ramp to Biscayne Boulevard, above a spot that often shelters homeless people

“The guy was tearing him to pieces with his mouth,” witness Larry Vega told WSVN-TV.

The police officer “told him several times to get off,” said Vega, but the attacker didn’t.

Ortiz described the attacker’s state as “excited delirium” brought on by drugs.

A similar attack in West Miami last month ended with the alleged attacker dead after he was hit by a stun gun. The man had also been naked and tearing at the flesh of another man’s neck, the Miami Herald reported.

exc ited delirium

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 28-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join