It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

Are you implying that dinosaurs are fantasies?

You know that there is more evidence of dinosaurs than of humanoid giants, right?

If there was a "great flood" as depicted in biblical and other ancient texts, didn't it take out the dinosaurs, according to legend? If dinosaurs and humans cohabited, as many creationist propound, why wouldn't these giant, ravenous nephilim eat them, instead of camels and steer?

How do these mythological figures that you're citing, like Hercules and other Titans, fit into the timeline

If the flood was designed to take out these nephilim, what of the dinosaurs? How do these very real historic animals fit into this mythology of planet Earth?

If you have read what I have contributed to this thread, you would know that I support all the science you're posting. I just don't agree that all of these beings are evil. I also don't agree that the Biblical god, is the real ONE TRUE GOD.

You are quite right about Jonah I was mistaken.

Now dinosaurs have been dated back MILLIONS of years, the flood is clearly a reference to thousands of years ago. Those are two very very different spans of time.

The Jonah reference I was thinking of was;

Matthew 13:38-40
38Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
39But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
40For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

I was thinking of the Jesus fulfillment, good win for you there. I was thinking of the three days in the grave during the tribulation.

V.11 And after three days and an half the breath of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Now, why would you go on about dinosaurs when the timelines are clearly out of sync unless you are attempting to mock the entire topic?

If your intention is to mock, why bother continuing when you have stated your piece without any source material to back up or verify your statement?

I know of the middle plane Windword so it is laughable to read your commentary.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You seem to be taking the Biblical accounts, and the content of other religious texts, like the Book of Enoch and other mythologies literally. I have debated many a scripture tossing literalist on the creation timeline, human cohabitation of dinosaurs, and the cross species relationships of human and "angels."

They truly believe in a young earth and a global flood that laid them extinct.

Your presentation of the origin of myths, through the procession of the equinox, planet worship and the assignment of deities, and mystery school knowledge of sacred geometry and vibrations is interesting but does nothing to prove that paranormal experience is evil in origin.

You have presented no personal experience of either negative or positive interaction, but dismiss my posts as "laughable drivel." It would be a more civil discussion of you could lay out your objections to my point of view, rather than dismiss me with the wave of you cynical hand.

When Jacob wrestled the angel, and won, when Jesus took on Satan in the desert, during his "vision quest," and Daniel tamed the lions, et al, were these symbolic references to defeating personal demons that are presented to us as necessary to our spiritual growth and tools for our battle to gain enlightenment and a place in eternity? I believe so.

Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Matt 18:18

What good are all the holy scriptures, all the miracles of Jesus and all the writings of wise men, if you hide from anything uncomfortable and confront no demons along your personal journey for the divine?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Well you never see me attacking what you or anyone else believes Word.You know why? Cause that IMO would
make me a wuss. It's fine to disagree but if you can't do it without the insults and innuendo. Then you don't even
belong on the boards. Do you agree. Yes or no.

Verit

What you fail to realize is; All of that 'Alien' propaganda is depicting them in bad spotlight. I wouldn't exactly say they are boosting anything in their favor...

Win

So any explanations in regards to why you haven't noticed this very same thing Win. Vert admits to exactly what I was talking about leaving you stranded. You either didn't want to admit to something you do see and you lied your ass off. Or your opinions and beliefs are totally incompetent as a result of you being obviously out of touch.
edit on 11-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Taking the side of debunkers sounds like a pathetic attempt to eliminate any threats to your religious beliefs even if that means that aliens are really used as a new age religion. It is also a very low way to defend your beliefs since you cannot defend religion with scientific proof.

Ha Ha my good man you don't even realize that I follow Christ. Not religion. I have to wonder if you even realize the difference ? Never said anything about debunkers never commanded respect. Now as for low points in this thread if you were worried about them you would realize they begin and end with insults from peeps like yourself. and if I were defending anything as far as Christ is concerned ? Partner, I'm sure I would fail in misery.

RIGHT HERE ! On A.T.SSSS !

I'll stick to fishing from now on.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

I follow my own personal "rule of thumb." If it walked on this earth, if it spoke, ate and had sex, reproduced and preformed acts in present time, such as erecting buildings and pyramids, it isn't GOD!

I believe in GOD, but my god doesn't have a corporal body. My GOD is mathematical, empirical and infinite. The psychopathic, schizophrenic, mass murderering character from the Bible is a fraud and an impostor. Every bit of common sense in me tells me this. Therefore, I have to discount just about everything this GOD tells us.

Is Earth subject to the results of a "war in Heaven"? Maybe. Are there other dimensional spiritual entities coexisting with corporal life? You bet! Can they be compartmentalized into two boxes of "good and evil," "angels and demons"? Heck no!

"You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that--and shudder." James 2:19

"Do not wear clothes of wool and linen woven together." Deuteronomy 22:11
Do you really think that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is asking me to literally not wear clothing mixed with these two fibres? If yes, then what you think of God has been given to you by others. How about not mixing righteousness with unrighteousness? Wouldn't that be a quality of God that He wishes to pass on? So therefore, I submit that your opinions on God being an evil murderous monster are the same - based on carnal misunderstanding of what He is actually trying to impart to those He calls.

Randy, good thread. "Ancient Aliens" is just the outcome of the fantasy belief in the theory of evolution - that if life evolved here then it MUST have evolved elsewhere - and the result of the huge indoctrination into all things science fiction. It's a self fulfilling want and desire for minds that have been indoctrinated with such information. They cannot see how they were made Godless by those who indoctrinate them with such beliefs. One is what one eats.

Even though the spirit of lawlessness and disobedience has been running rampant among the descendants of Israel, YET AGAIN, we must be clear that God has allowed the deception to sepOarate those whom love Him (truth) from those who love lies. He is in control and allows this deception - not Satan or demons. These spirits control the wicked men in this world to accomplish God's will, not their own will. God raises up Godless men, like Pharoah, to demonstrate His Authority, His Power and His Glory to us all. After all, He is Our Creator and Saviour. Just as Satan was allowed to destroy Job's livelihood, his possessions, his family and his health (look at our society today), God used Satan to correct Job's self-righteousness. First and foremost, a self-righteous person is not teachable. It is virtually impossible to teach a person who thinks and is convinced he is right. However, whenever that person is willing to admit he may be wrong, he has begun to open his mind to instruction. Those who hold fast to the ancient alien theory, or extraterrestrials today, need to ask why they accept it and not God. The answers will be... science and evolution and media and self-righteousness. One proof for me today of 'ancient aliens' deception is their slow indoctrinational turn into these being our 'creator' and 'saviour'. The planners of this huge deception know full well where they are leading people - into the acceptance of another as God. Atheists, by the millions, are falling into this damnable belief and they can't see it. They cannot see where other wicked men have led them. They cannot see their own hypocrisy of rejecting the true Creator for a false one. Self-righteousness - pride - causes us to fall if we are not willing to eliminate it from our lives.

You sir are being led by God Almighty. I am astonished at the accuracy of this post and the grip you have on the truths of God. I couldn't agree more with what you have written in this reply, and you are 100% correct in your understanding.

The proof of this posting will not fall upon those of the world until a later age (great white thrown judgement), but it is inspiring to read you correctly summerize this thread so well.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Thank you El for bringing the truth and utter beauty of this post back into the light once again. You are so correct in doing so....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by randyvs

What you fail to realize is; All of that 'Alien' propaganda is depicting them in bad spotlight. I wouldn't exactly say they are boosting anything in their favor...

What you fail to realize is that it doesn't even matter.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destr0yAllYuppies

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by Destr0yAllYuppies

Yes and that's when knowledge came, because he knows what's happens ahead of time.

So if god knows what happens ahead of time then what was the purpose of life in the first place. Why would he "create" a couple of beings if he knew that they would disobey him? Kind of sounds like god is shooting himself in the foot and making a dumbass out of himself...

Knowing what it is God is presently actually creating will explain this issue clearly.

God created mankind, but His greatest creation is the family of God (Elohim) and it is an ongoing (for now) creation.

In order to create beings that have the same character (way of thinking) as God but with a seemingly infinite aray of personalities that make us unique (not simple robots) God needed a plan to forge Godly charcter (the way God thinks, i.e. let this mind be in you that was in Christ Jesus) in His children. That plan requires the existance of a physical realm (mortality) and the creation of evil (the way of thinking that opposes God's and leads to suffering).

God sacrificed peace (agape = God's love = self sacrificing love for the betterment of others) with the creation of Lucifer and angelic beings that would turn away from His way of thinking in time and by the creation of physical mankind: BY DESIGN and for a great purpose;

God is love.

God is agape (greek word translated as love)

God is peace.

God sacrificed Himself (universal peace) in a great example of agape for the creation of His family (Elohim) in His perfect timing and all by perfect design. In God's time all mankind will understand the beauty, perfection, and brilliance of God's way of thinking and God's will for the creation of His family through His plan.

But for those not being called in this age, this understanding is not meant to be grasped by you at this time, no worries though, there is a perfect plan for you in God's time.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destr0yAllYuppies
How do aliens fall under the catergory of sinning if they are the ones that created us? Christians always use the same cliche argument to attack an idea that is more believable then theirs. It's funny to hear christians attack alien believers yet they keep mute whenever one of their flocks turns to molesting little boys...

reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

There is only one way, one truth, and one way of life to live. There is only one flock.

Those who live against the laws of God are not of His flock, regardless of the face to project in the world.

Aliens did not create us, but they (demons) want you to believe they did, so you cannot become what you were always intended to be created as.. Elohim.

There plan is foolish and will ultimately only end up convincing you in another age that your way of thinking (what seems right or believable to you) is selfish and always leads to pain suffering and death, that only God's way of life (Jerusalem) can lead to happiness, joy and fulness of life. That truth is the purpose of the physical realm and the age of mankind ina nutshell.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
^ What do you think I mean that RELIGIOUS whacky guys sound like a broken casette recorder - the same sentences and phrases repeat over and over again, there is no thought or 'Hey wait a minute, the events may not be exactly as described' - there is only blind and brainwashed follow... pathetic.

Ha Ha my good man you don't even realize that I follow Christ. Not religion. I have to wonder if you even realize the difference ? Never said anything about debunkers never commanded respect. Now as for low points in this thread if you were worried about them you would realize they begin and end with insults from peeps like yourself. and if I were defending anything as far as Christ is concerned ? Partner, I'm sure I would fail in misery.

Look, I will eat you along with your silly religious claims. I would love to erradicate by force the beliefs you and all such like you have, it seems force removal of beliefs is the only way to make you snap out of it and enter reality.

Who says Christ is not a religion? You believe all about him happened as it is described in some book? Don't lie, all you follow is still a religion and does it happen as it says it did, no you don't care, for you there is no question. DAMN christians

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Are you implying that dinosaurs are fantasies?

You know that there is more evidence of dinosaurs than of humanoid giants, right?

If there was a "great flood" as depicted in biblical and other ancient texts, didn't it take out the dinosaurs, according to legend? If dinosaurs and humans cohabited, as many creationist propound, why wouldn't these giant, ravenous nephilim eat them, instead of camels and steer?

How do these mythological figures that you're citing, like Hercules and other Titans, fit into the timeline

If the flood was designed to take out these nephilim, what of the dinosaurs? How do these very real historic animals fit into this mythology of planet Earth?

If you have read what I have contributed to this thread, you would know that I support all the science you're posting. I just don't agree that all of these beings are evil. I also don't agree that the Biblical god, is the real ONE TRUE GOD.

The story in Genesis 1 (starting in verse 3) about the creation of the Earth is about the re-creation of it. It begins with God creating the heavens and the Earth, the next verse describes its desrtuction as a result of the Lucifer led rebellion of 1/3rd of the angelic realm. The results in the physical realm was the destruction of every living thing on Earth (including the very real Dinosaurs that DID NOT exist at the same time as mankind). All life was wiped out and nothing remained on Earth.

Then afterwards God began the process of re-creating the Earth so that it would be suitable (even ideal) for the creation of mankind (the genesis for Lucifers rebellion was God revealing His plan for the creation of mankind and later Elohim i.e. immortal spiritual children of God).

God then describes how in 7 days He re-created life over all the Earth for mankind.

This is the truth about Genesis. In this truth contains many things some of which are:

- The Earth is unknown millions if not billions of year old.
- Dinosaurs never coexisted with mankind.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Look, I will eat you along with your silly religious claims. I would love to erradicate by force the beliefs you and all such like you have, it seems force removal of beliefs is the only way to make you snap out of it and enter reality.

Who says Christ is not a religion? You believe all about him happened as it is described in some book? Don't lie, all you follow is still a religion and does it happen as it says it did, no you don't care, for you there is no question. DAMN christians

All has happened and will happen as it is described.

Your post is one of the most evil things written on this site in some time. Can you see what you wrote?

"I will eat you along with your sill religious claims..." - wow
"I would love to eradicate by force the beliefs you and all such like you have..." - wow
"It seems forced removal of beliefs is the only way to make you snap out of it and enter reality..." - wow

What this reads like to me is as follows:

"I will consume (totally devour) your ability to freely think regarding faith. I would be so happy to destroy by force the belief in the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob across the globe. It seems I have no choice but to force those who worship the God of Creation to remove their faith in it to make you enter MY reality."

In spirit and in truth you sound like one who thinks like another entity being discussed here and His agenda at this time... the god of this world... the god of FORCES... Satan.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

It is no secret that I support the forced new world order in a regime similar to that of Hitler. And since you continue to talk words of a crazy man, obviously you prove that there is no way to change your thought, changing your thought will make you think clearly, it's for your own good.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Look, I will eat you along with your silly religious claims.
reply to post by Imtor

And Christ said, " Take this bread and eat of it. For it is my body. Take this wine and drink there of. For it is my blood ".

Don't you see how our lord knew of your science before even science did ? In a total symbolic reference yet in undeniable truth our Lord is showing you, right here, right now, in this very instant, that he would sacrifice himself to bring you to truth.

We become what we eat.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

It is no secret that I support the forced new world order in a regime similar to that of Hitler. And since you continue to talk words of a crazy man, obviously you prove that there is no way to change your thought, changing your thought will make you think clearly, it's for your own good.

Obviously your human nature has decided what is true and what is false to your own mind and there is no way to "change" (greek word Metamorpheo) your thinking.

But God will "transform" (greek word Metamorpheo) your thinking by the renewing of your mind out of conformity with the way of life of this age and into agreement with the mind of God. It will be for your own good.

In time.

It is also obvious this age is not the age for the ways of God to be understood by you.

God Bless,

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

And I thought randyvs.. was crazy. Oh damn, you talk like a casette recorder playing the Bible. How does it feel to be a machine or a puppet of the Church? Bot? You can tell best.

There is no God, if there is, he is not what you think. He is justy a hybrid of another race and raised as God but this could be one big deception to make you think that more advanced beings are Gods when they are nothing more than 'more advanced beings; and they decided to control you by calling themselves Gods,

I will call myself God to some tribe and they will worship me. Your lies are endless and unfixable, the Church and Christianity have brain damaged you. That's why only removal by force will change your way of thinking

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by windword

Well you never see me attacking what you or anyone else believes Word.You know why? Cause that IMO would
make me a wuss.

Really?

You either didn't want to admit to something you do see and you lied your ass off. Or your opinions and beliefs are totally incompetent as a result of you being obviously out of touch.

Or, your a hypocrite!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Winword

Imtor

I will call myself God to some tribe and they will worship me. Your lies are endless and unfixable, the Church and Christianity have brain damaged you. That's why only removal by force will change your way of thinking

All the ravings of a psychopath right down to calling everyone else crazy. I pray for you.

Winword

My hypocricy knows no bounds.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Why? There is no soul, just a body that I would prefer incinerated like in an urn than your Christian funerals and body rotting

Ever been in a morgue? Even with the human body parts and chemicals to prevent fast decay ain't so pretty sighting,
edit on 11-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

Why? There is no soul, just a body that I would prefer incinerated like in an urn than your Christian funerals and body rotting

Ever been in a morgue? Even with the human body parts and chemicals to prevent fast decay ain't so pretty sighting,
edit on 11-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Have you seen any ancient aliens in the morgue ?

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join