It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

How many times do I have to rebuke and testify and demonstrate how ultimately ignorant this kind of thinking is ?

It seems that you are the one repeating the same old tired argument, over and over, calling those that disagree ignorant and ignoring their POV.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by randyvs

[color=#01BDFE]Do you really think what I think comes from Star Trek, Star Wars, or V? The point is, if there were other beings, even from another dimension they would still need to be called aliens (as in not coming from this dimension or simply non-human). Using the words demons, angels, gods is primitive and these definitions must not be used anymore - no matter if they are evil, spiritual, ethereal, corporeal. That's what also Ancient Astronaut Theory is about - saying don't use such primitive words and they are right about it. That's my message.

Unlike the believers, I isolate myself from what Tsoukalos, Childress and others say or rather act as a judge for what they say instead of 'They said it, therefore true!' - it is my own personal observation that too many texts and drawings describe beings from the sky - and describe Machines I do not believe in Time Travel, I DO NOT BELIVE I SAY IT'S POSSIBLE != Believe

The problem is you are not someone who denies existence of other things of any kind, you are denying the existence of what comes as alien by definition to serve your religious propaganda? How does this make you better? Guess what - it does NOT!

Also you are quite mistaken if you call me a believer because maybe you don't pay attention to my posts lately but until I see something better I am rather taking the side of 'no other beings at all all - all starts looking like one giant bs' rather than - demons, devils, satan and such bullcrap made by religion in which you believe which is even worse
edit on 10-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

You obviously have a HUGE chip on your shoulder and possibly a superiority complex stemming from said chip.

That being said, all your anger about the biblical terminology when you don't even go into the roots of the words. The bible was written over a long period of time in several different languages from Hebrew to Latin. Perhaps you should go look up the meaning of those root words to better argue your obsession with the word alien.

Roswell has many implications in what is termed the occult is the major 'alien' event which spawned all the 'alien' theories since. Are you aware of all the geographical and mythological synchronicity of 'alien' contact? The video posted below is by David Flynn where he outlines the ancients mythological beliefs and how they are connected to constellations and the procession of the sun.

You call all that religious talk nonsense from people hallucinating and yet there is much evidence of these 'hallucinations' having real import. Carl Jung interpreted them as the subconscious which speaks in symbols as it is closer to raw creation and thus requires further effort to translate.

Have you ever heard of the moons of Mars Phobos and Deimos? Fear and Dread? They are named as such because their orbits were described in an impossibly accurate fashion by the astronomers of Laputa, as in Gulliver's Travels, over a hundred years before Asaph Hall identified and plotted their orbits. Jonathan Swift was a clergyman suspected of being initiated into one of the secret societies.

The Secret History of the World: As Laid Down by the Secret Societies
www.amazon.com...

This book would provide you insight into the possible uses of 'occult' practices and their effects once you learn to apply scientific knowledge to the teachings. For example the 528 hz of Saturn (the hexagram on its pole found only recently yet used as its symbol for ages, also the hexagram is the sun on your Sumerian tablet) is associated with the frequency out DNA repairs itself.

Forgotten In Time: The Ancient Solfeggio Frequencies
www.redicecreations.com...

Evolution linked to Spiritual Renaissance: DNA Called “Antennae to God”
www.redicecreations.com...

Life's genomes are empowered by waves and particles of energized sound and light which, more than chemicals or drugs, switch genes “on” or “off.” Likewise, genetic inheritance is energetically transmitted “bioacoustically and electromagnetically” through special water molecules that form the electrogenetic matrix of the “Sacred Spiral.” These hydroelectric geometric structures—most shaped like pyramids, hexagons, and pentagons—direct physical as well as spiritual development, according to researchers.

Metaphysically, water molecules shaped like pyramids relay energy messages to and from DNA. These signals are carried from the environment to every cell in your body; far more rapidly than scientists once believed based solely on chemical analyses.

Genes, Giants, Monsters, and Men; The . . . .
www.amazon.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

There we go ! some excellent and interesting information posted by Broc. I can't thank people enough for going to the trouble to post the truth.

Great links Broc and thank you.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

All that is very interesting, but in no way new. What does the information you posted do to support the OP's theory that alien abduction phenomena is the work of fallen angels/demons?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

All that is very interesting, but in no way new. What does the information you posted do to support the OP's theory that alien abduction phenomena is the work of fallen angels/demons?

That's the thing. It does absolutely nothing to support him. In fact, it does just the opposite. Clearly shows OP has no idea what the hell Broc was really talking about.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

That being said, all your anger about the biblical terminology when you don't even go into the roots of the words. The bible was written over a long period of time in several different languages from Hebrew to Latin. Perhaps you should go look up the meaning of those root words to better argue your obsession with the word alien.

Are you sure you read it ? Explains itself perfectly I thought !

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Ever hear of the Pleiadians?

Pleiades is found in the constellation Taurus and is associated with abduction of Europa by Zeus son of Saturn/Cronus, daughter of the King of Phoenicia and worshiper of Moloch who is Saturn.

Now how convenient it is that the Pleiadians appear as giant Nordic peoples.

Doesn't the Bible mention something about giants?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Ever hear of the Pleiadians?

Pleiades is found in the constellation Taurus and is associated with abduction of Europa by Zeus son of Saturn/Cronus, daughter of the King of Phoenicia and worshiper of Moloch who is Saturn.

What about the abduction of Persephone by Hades, do you think that really happened?

Now how convenient it is that the Pleiadians appear as giant Nordic peoples.

Doesn't the Bible mention something about giants?

Do you think Goliath was a Pleiadian? Are Pleiadians fallen angels?

Didn't Thor rid the planet of those pesky ice giants?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Yes I say that one should be open for more plausible explanations than using primitive words such as angels, demons, God and such. IF and I repeat IF, we are created by some highly advanced being, well then, I do not disrepsect the Creator since the existence of himanity is based on creation.

However, the creator himself is a non-human, other worldly and that makes him alien by definition. I dont know what propaganda you're babbling about, the Movies and stories are nothing more than MONEY making like 2012., they do not try to indoctrinate you, science fiction is bound to aliens, so it's natural when they make sci fi there would be aliens. Movie directors are not paid agents to program people... that's bullcrap.

And one needs to be looking for scientific explanations, does the word SCIENCE even exist in a religious person's dictionary when it comes to more sensitive questions? I bet it doesn't

I deny your biblical explanations because I repeated a hundred times these explanations are wrong and they are lack of understanding, they need to be questioned. You should not be open minded or believe things that are wrong by the very way they sound or are written and not look for answers..

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Yes I say that one should be open for more plausible explanations than using primitive words such as angels, demons, God and such. IF and I repeat IF, we are created by some highly advanced being, well then, I do not disrepsect the Creator since the existence of himanity is based on creation.

And I beg to differ under no uncertain terms. How can you even let your brain wonder off in the direction where a Creator ( doesn't matter what else he is ) is alienated from it's own creation ? If I create a scarecrow and put it out in the cornfield and don't go in that field for a week.

Am I not still its creator ? Or do I become alienated from both the field and the scarecrow because I'm not a scarecrow ? Nah ! No way ! Everything you're saying is so out of touch with reality. Even your denial that there has been an obvious increase in alien propaganda, pushed every where in the world, thru entertainment, advertising and even the major news services. You're laughable at best if you don't acknowledge the increase in alien propaganda just from the seventies till now.

You're most likely only in denial of such facts, because of your stance against God. In a month or two I'll click on another thread on the topic of increasing alien presence in the media. I wouldn't be at all surprised to find you as the author. That's how you work it.

edit on 10-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Quack quack quack quack is what runs through my mind when I read your posts.

It has been demonstrated that one's reality is merely a translation of signals sent to the brain by the sensory organs. The 'God' experience has been in a sense synthesized by an apparatus known as the God Helmet.

The God Helmet
www.shaktitechnology.com...

The Koren Helmet applies complex (having an irregular shape) magnetic signals to the head of the person who is wearing it. The fields don't work by inducing current in the brain. They have patterns that bear information, and magnetic fields that appear from the electrical activity in the brain pick up the information.

It's a field-to-field interaction, and not current induction. The fields pass into the brain, unaffected by the scalp or skull, because there is no such thing as a magnetic insulator. Nothing can block a magnetic field 1 2. Some psychologists, not understanding this, have mistakenly claimed that the fields used in the God Helmet aren't strong enough to reach the brain. Magnetic fields pass "through all head structures with no attenuation and can stimulate the brain without discomfort" reference.

The Koren Helmet is connected to a PC computer through a 'black box' that cycles the signals through four coils on each side of the head, above over the place where the temporal lobes of the brain meet the parietal lobes. This is the area of the brain many researchers feel is the source of spiritual and religious experiences.

As has been stated in this thread many times already, the abduction experience is more akin to a spiritual one in which the details often seem 'fuzzy.' The helmet works on currents which are merely vibrations which does support the Biblical ideas that God created the world with a word.

Taking into account the scientifically backed evidence that energy transfers in DNA through shapes such as the hexagon, pyramid and pentagon one can extrapolate that this works also on a larger scale such as the pyramids of Giza which are aligned with Orion's belt and reinforce the 'magical' concept of 'drawing down the stars.'

To connect this to 'aliens' the Zohar identifies Semiaza (azza/Ouza) as Orion.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ouza, also Samiaza, Shemhazai, Amezyarak, Azza, Uzza, Semyaza, a major leader of the fall from heaven in Christian mythology, he was also one of the angels that came down from heaven alongside Azazel to interbreed with humans. Ouza before the fall was of the rank of Seraphim.[1] In legend, he is the seraph tempted by the maiden Ishtahar to reveal to her the Explicit Name of God. Often it is speculated that a main reason for Azza's expulsion from heaven is that Azza objected to the high rank given to Enoch when the latter was transformed from a mortal into the angel Metatron. In Solomonic lore the story is that Azza was the angel who revealed to the Jewish king the heavenly arcana, thus making Solomon the wisest man on earth. Of the 2 groups of angels headed by Metatron, one of the groups, the angels of justice, were under the rulership of Azza, who at this time had not yet fallen. Uzza is the tutelary angel of the Egyptians.[2] The name Semyaza means literally "the name Azza."

Semyaza's sons, Hiwa and Hiya, by one of Eve's daughters, were so mighty that they daily ate 1000 camels, 1000 horses, and 1000 oxen.[3]

Azza, according to the rabbinic tradition, is suspended between Heaven and Earth along with Azael as punishment for having had carnal knowledge of mortal women. Ouza (Azza, Uzza, Semyaza, etc.) is said to be constantly falling, with one eye shut and the other open, to see his plight and suffer the more. It is said that he now hangs, head down, and is the constellation of Orion.[4]

It is also worth mentioning that Ouza was one of the major items of worship in the pagan Arabic culture, before the rise of Islam. Al Ouza and Al Lat (The Ouza and the Lat) were considered the Daughters of God and were prayed for. However, with the appearance of the monotheistic religion of Islam, the worship of any other god beside God (Allah) was defeated. The mention of Al Lat and Al Ouza was made in the Chapter of the Star (Surat Al Najm) [chapter no. 53] in the Quran:

The link between 'aliens' and fallen angels is made in ancient texts, though you discount them as religious blah blah blah.

However science is showing that these shapes channel energy effectively and that this energy in the form of vibration or electromagnetism have profound effects on human perception and induce experiences very similar to 'aliens.'

Now quantum physics has demonstrated that observing an interaction has an actual effect on said reaction.

Quantum Theory Demonstrated: Observation Affects Reality
www.sciencedaily.com...

Observation affects reality.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Quantum Theory Demonstrated: Observation Affects Reality
www.sciencedaily.com...

n a study reported in the February 26 issue of Nature (Vol. 391, pp. 871-874), researchers at the Weizmann Institute of Science have now conducted a highly controlled experiment demonstrating how a beam of electrons is affected by the act of being observed. The experiment revealed that the greater the amount of "watching," the greater the observer's influence on what actually takes place.

The research team headed by Prof. Mordehai Heiblum, included Ph.D. student Eyal Buks, Dr. Ralph Schuster, Dr. Diana Mahalu and Dr. Vladimir Umansky. The scientists, members of the Condensed Matter Physics Department, work at the Institute's Joseph H. and Belle R. Braun Center for Submicron Research.

When a quantum "observer" is watching Quantum mechanics states that particles can also behave as waves. This can be true for electrons at the submicron level, i.e., at distances measuring less than one micron, or one thousandth of a millimeter. When behaving as waves, they can simultaneously pass through several openings in a barrier and then meet again at the other side of the barrier. This "meeting" is known as interference.

Strange as it may sound, interference can only occur when no one is watching. Once an observer begins to watch the particles going through the openings, the picture changes dramatically: if a particle can be seen going through one opening, then it's clear it didn't go through another. In other words, when under observation, electrons are being "forced" to behave like particles and not like waves. Thus the mere act of observation affects the experimental findings.

This lends credence to the consciousness before matter theory and the old allegories of Psych.

Psyche
en.wikipedia.org...

In psychology the psyche (play /ˈsaɪkiː/) is the totality of the human mind, conscious, and unconscious. Psychology is the scientific or objective study of the psyche. The word has a long history of use in psychology and philosophy, dating back to ancient times, and has been one of the fundamental concepts for understanding human nature from a scientific point of view. The English word soul is sometimes used synonymously, especially in older texts.

Could it be possible that all this is merely lost in translation to you?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Semyaza's sons, Hiwa and Hiya, by one of Eve's daughters, were so mighty that they daily ate 1000 camels, 1000 horses, and 1000 oxen.[3]

Wait, these were pre-flood entities, right? Shouldn't they have been eating dinosaur instead? It seems they would have made a more filling meal and it's easier to kill 1 dinosaur than 3000 mammals.

Yum, reptile! Tastes like chicken!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Wait, these were pre-flood entities, right? Shouldn't they have been eating dinosaur instead? It seems they would have made a more filling meal and it's easier to kill 1 dinosaur than 3000 mammals.

Yum, reptile! Tastes like chicken!

You aren't really adding anything to the discourse here which really makes one question your intentions in posting such drivel when reviewing your previous posts on the matters of spirit, astral body, etc . . .

Pre flood entities such as Ea/Enki, thus the Tower of Babel, Capricorn is also associated to the Golden age of Cronus/Saturn.

They were also central to the Celtic religion of the Green Man which was associated with death and rebirth of the material world of vegetation (another common theme of Saturn). The Capricorn is the Gate of Death as the Sun rises under it during the Winter Solstice and exits the Gates of Birth (Cancer) during the Summer Solstice.

To tie this in to the Bible Jesus said he is not the god of the this material world. The god of the material world is Lucifer/Satan. The Bible also goes on to speak of fallen ones bound in the pit. The pit could be an allegory of space and its connection to Saturn being bound in its rings would be a simple jump.

And to tie it back to Zeus' abduction of Europa, the tales speak of watchers who went into the daughters of men and produced the Giants, men of great renown. This would indicate Hercules, Perseus and the like who rarely did anything but get involved in wars and similar atrocities.

The rise of Zeus over Cronus is similar to the decree of God in the Book of Enoch concerning the giants.

en.wikipedia.org...

In the Book of Enoch he is portrayed as the leader of a band of angels called the Watchers that are consumed with lust for mortal women and become Fallen Angels.

And Semjâzâ, who was their leader, said unto them: 'I fear ye will not indeed agree to do this deed, and I alone shall have to pay the penalty of a great sin. And they all answered him and said: 'Let us all swear an oath, and all bind ourselves by mutual imprecations not to abandon this plan but to do this thing.' Then sware they all together and bound themselves by mutual imprecations upon it. (Enoch 6:3-5)

A full listing of the leaders of the group can be found on the 1 Enoch page. Semjâzâ convinced several other Grigori to join him in fornicating with women. As a result, he and the other sinful Grigori begot giant offspring (in Genesis called Nephilim or 'fallen ones' in Hebrew) that dominated and feasted upon humans during the days of Enoch. The Watchers' other sin was to teach humans various creative arts — especially Azâzêl's, who taught the secrets of war, which brought down the wrath of God.

God commanded the angel Gabriel to cause the Giants to wage Civil War:

And to Gabriel said the Lord: 'Proceed against the biters and the reprobates, and against the children of fornication: and destroy [the children of fornication and] the children of the Watchers from amongst men [and cause them to go forth]: send them one against the other that they may destroy each other in battle: for length of days shall they not have. (Enoch 10:9)

For Randyvs as you may enjoy this bit about the timing of the coming of the deception.

The tribulation period was depicted;

"And these are the words that Jehovah spake concerning Judah. For thus saith Jehovah: We have heard a voice of trembling, of fear, and not of peace. Ask ye now, and see whether a man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness? Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble" (Jeremiah 30:4-7).

Jacob was consumed by a fish and when his trials were over he was spat out.

Does this remind you much of the age of Pisces passing into the age of Aquarius, a fish spiting out a man . . .

Peace.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Are you implying that dinosaurs are fantasies?

You know that there is more evidence of dinosaurs than of humanoid giants, right?

If there was a "great flood" as depicted in biblical and other ancient texts, didn't it take out the dinosaurs, according to legend? If dinosaurs and humans cohabited, as many creationist propound, why wouldn't these giant, ravenous nephilim eat them, instead of camels and steer?

How do these mythological figures that you're citing, like Hercules and other Titans, fit into the timeline

If the flood was designed to take out these nephilim, what of the dinosaurs? How do these very real historic animals fit into this mythology of planet Earth?

If you have read what I have contributed to this thread, you would know that I support all the science you're posting. I just don't agree that all of these beings are evil. I also don't agree that the Biblical god, is the real ONE TRUE GOD.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Jacob was consumed by a fish and when his trials were over he was spat out.

I'm pretty sure that's Jonah you're referring to.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Nice to a decent post from you Win.

I also don't agree that the Biblical god, is the real ONE TRUE GOD.

And that's extremely ok with everyone as far as I know. I just don't understand your obsession with repeating it.
do you want me to try and talk you out of or something ? Seriously WTF ? How about this then there ?

You don't believe it's the God of the Hebrews, the Bible. But it sounds as if you believe there is a one true God.
If you've enjoyed having the advantage over others and myself enough at this point ? Then perhaps you might disclose who you believe is the one true God, if not the God of the Bible ? Show you have some guts.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by windword

Nice to a decent post from you Win.

I also don't agree that the Biblical god, is the real ONE TRUE GOD.

And that's extremely ok with everyone as far as I know. I just don't understand your obsession with repeating it.
do you want me to try and talk you out of or something ? Seriously WTF ? How about this then there ?

You don't believe it's the God of the Hebrews, the Bible. But it sounds as if you believe there is a one true God.
If you've enjoyed having the advantage over others and myself enough at this point ? Then perhaps you might disclose who you believe is the one true God, if not the God of the Bible ? Show you have some guts.

The very thesis of your OP is that the alien abduction phenomena is evil in origin because your god and the Old Testament says so.

I don't believe that guy is god, and if you look through and actually READ my posts in this thread, from the very beginning I give you my definition of god, and continue to refine that definition for you throughout my posts.

My posts have been congruent and on topic following the conversation. I am not obsessing, just denying your logic and your insistence on mocking and attacking those who you can't find any agreement with.

When you start a thread on such a fanciful ideology, you must expect that those who have also pondered the subject may have opposing views and something to back up those views up that are at least as valid as your views.

I have only tried to present my views and contribute as the thread presents the opportunity to do so. But the reality is that you are only interested in conversing with those with whom you agree and who support your thesis. All others are met with dismissal.

edit on 11-7-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

LoL! Understand the meaning of 'alien' please... Let's say I am a creator, I come from Planet X/Dimension Y/Universe Z and I decide to plant the seeds of life on the Earth. Then I just use my craft or if I can do it without a craft - I just hang around the Earth to observe my creation. Does that mean that the creator has always been there? No, he is alien by definition of not coming from here, he decided to plant life here.

And you as well as other who believe in Christianity start acting like so, and I will tell it to you as well:

You will not get respect by trying to act like a debunker of Ancient Astrinaut Theory or Any Theory Different From the One You Believe while you yourself are religious. I mean, either call yourself debunker and deny religion and aliens and everything that us out of the ordinary or face it - you are not a debunker, there is no middle position.

Taking the side of debunkers sounds like a pathetic attempt to eliminate any threats to your religious beliefs even if that means that aliens are really used as a new age religion. It is also a very low way to defend your beliefs since you cannot defend religion with scientific proof.

Quack quack quack is all the biblical quoting and repeating like a broken recorder the same thing without thinking. There is no spiritual experience, there is no evidence of a spirit or soul even existing. You are just another religious whacky guy who believes in something without proven. I've seen enough of such like you no need to start the same story over again.
edit on 11-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

What you fail to realize is; All of that 'Alien' propaganda is depicting them in bad spotlight. I wouldn't exactly say they are boosting anything in their favor...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join