It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens Satans Counterfiets

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I've read the Bible. You see I use to be just like you God fearing, loving people. However, there comes a time when you have to question your authority

I question God all the time. He's big enough to handle it.

Ever wonder why there is a separation between Church and State?

Not really. It always made perfect sense to me. "Give to Cesar what is Cesar's"

The Church controls your afterlife, and the Government controls your life. So when do YOU take control of the reins. If you become a slave now, you'll always be a slave..

The church does not control my afterlife. I do, by the choices I make. It is sometimes said that God doesn't send people to hell. They go there willingly.

As for my freedom, While I concede that the government attempts to control everyone, Christ is only interested in setting you free.

I find it highly intriguing how 90% of the replies to me and Windword are totally biased and filled with contempt and arrogance...

You say this, and then literally in the next sentence, this:

I have a KJV Bible sitting next to my computer filled with marked passages of interest to argue with people just like you. I've shut up pastors and know-it-all Christians alike. I have a lot of questions that can not be answered. If they can not then there is clearly a problem with the religion or belief system.

That includes Church...Look at the Pope, despite what most think he does in fact have control of the others.

I'm not catholic. The pope has zero control over me.

Edit: I should also mention: There is no such thing as a good Christian. I'm sorry you feel that you have been met with ignorance, or that you feel attacked. That is certainly not my intention. I can't speak for anyone else, but please keep in mind that Christians are Christians precisely because they are flawed.
edit on 4-7-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I question God all the time. He's big enough to handle it.

I don't mean by asking him questions, I mean by questioning his authority and intent.

Not really. It always made perfect sense to me. "Give to Cesar what is Cesar's"

Way to leave my comment out after that question. What does paying taxes have to do with saying One nation under God and In God We Trust? Where does the separation of church and state come in there?

The church does not control my afterlife. I do, by the choices I make. It is sometimes said that God doesn't send people to hell. They go there willingly. As for my freedom, While I concede that the government attempts to control everyone, Christ is only interested in setting you free.

You need to examine the statement on a deeper level. If it weren't for the Church telling you how to reach the afterlife in the first place, you'd be reincarnating here for practically forever. God does send people to hell if he encroaches upon the free will he gave us in the first place. What's with being an indian-giver? Free will ain't free if your choice is forced. Obviously nobody is gonna be like "Dude, I wanna go to hell." By exercising their free will to belief whatever they want, he's going to punish them? Doesn't sound right.. A) His name wasn't Christ, B) Nor was his name Jesus. Infact the letter J didn't even exist in Hebrew when 'Yeshua' was born. In fact, Jesus means 'anointed one'. Plenty of people have been anointed. Christ has actually already been explained.

You say this, and then literally in the next sentence, this:

You took that out of context. You see because I believe different, a lot of Christians I encounter are just like you. I have been to pastor's before that tried to encourage me to join, and when they couldn't answer the questions I had, I refused. Many young teens now think they know everything about the Bible and when I have showed them wrong, the act with resentment and surprisingly become un-christian like. I realize nobody is perfect, nor to I contend to be. However that is part of life, experiencing so that you are better equipped to handle situation in the future of now and your future lives.

I'm not catholic. The pope has zero control over me. Edit: I should also mention: There is no such thing as a good Christian. I'm sorry you feel that you have been met with ignorance, or that you feel attacked. That is certainly not my intention. I can't speak for anyone else, but please keep in mind that Christians are Christians precisely because they are flawed.

Ever heard of the Treaty of 1213? Course you have, I'm sure you read how the Magna Carta supposedly nullified that Treaty between the same King John Lackland related to all of our Presidents.

Well, what you don't know is that the Magna Carta is totally invalid. A third party, such as the baron's in this case, may not break a contract between two people (King John and Pope Innocent III), while a contractee is under duress (Held at sword point by the barons who rushed his Manor).

Thus the Treaty of 1213 still stands and the Pope has much more power than you are aware of. Doesn't matter if he's catholic. That's like saying protestants or latter day saints, or mormon's don't matter.

Why avoid my comment about the age of Hinduism, and how Swastikas were found in Ancient Europe, way before Christianity even arose? One word: Aryans, and no not Hitlers Gestapo types.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

HA HA HAA HAA HAAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............

ahem,
as you were.......

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is a follow up of Satan and the grand deceptions

The Throne Room God

In the years leading up to the return of Christ there was a great shadow cast upon humanity and they forgot the teaching and assumed the universe was filled with alien races and earth like planets.

They began to believe they where an immortal being and that they where the gods in human form and they called it Christ consciousness.

The beliefs they where taught by their parents where slowly being taken away and they where left with children as callous as any tyrant in power and they question why?
The devastation from earth changes began to show them they where vulnerable and they attributed to global warming and green house gasses.

They switched off any thought of divine warnings and they mocked the people trying to let them know what the problem was and they turned to scientist to ease their troubled souls.

Many flock to see the false prophets and their predictions and wanted to know the future but they only could see what the devil allowed them and they where fooled.
The leaders of the churches raped and crippled the faith of many and they rebelled against them and they said that God does not exist because the bible was conflicting.
They said look at the bones and it proves that God is just a myth and they threw the stones of hate at the believers.

In the eyes of those who deprive themselves of God they began to think they had infinite wisdom and so they wanted answers if there was aliens in contact with humans and they made their petitions and where met with no.

They could have made petitions and asked if the aliens where in fact Satan and his fallen angels but they believed that they where inter dimensional beings traveling from distant planets.

Soon devoted followers started taking bites of the forbidden fruit and started feeling the need to slave there bodies and yearns for gold. The storms came with fury and lightning and tornadoes like you never seen before. The threat of world war three lingered as they pointed their weapons of great destruction at them selves and they waited for someone to make the first move and as Israel was ready to press the button.

Then the earth shook, the nations and the people said it was the coming shift of the poles and the earth was ready to give birth to her fourth dimensional body.
The world again denied that anything major was happening but for select few they believed they would be saved by ascending with her.
The storms got worse and the earth quakes started coming one after another with terrible force and might.

Then they came from the sky in their ships and started to meet with people and hate they threw at their governments because of this lie they told about aliens. A sea of salvation seekers came to meet them and they had their signs of welcome.
From Israeli skies they came as clouds open up and the ships began to land all over the world and chaos broke out in every nation.

The governments policed their countries so that they would not lose control and killed any who resisted. From the ships, beings of ten feet tall exited the ships and with a mighty shout said behold the messiah, and so did the being come in all his glory with a body that illuminated and was so beautiful the people fell to their knees.

The words he spoke made murderers cry and worship him, the men and woman flocked to see him and listen to him and he told them not to fear for he was Jesus and he would not hurt his people for their was no hell. They praised him and said “glory to you and all your holiness and May God be with you”.
He told them I will rebuild the temple and stop the shaking earth and he would do this in three days.

The people that didn’t sway said do it now, we will close our eyes and if it is built we will believe and so it did happen, they worshiped him.
To the churches he said “you served me well and that you would be my most favourite” and joy filled their hearts because they where special to him and they would be rewarded.

So began the building of the one world government and one world religion and it were so that all the leaders of the world where cast into the hands of the people and they tore them to shreds.

The few that have not fell for this where rounded up and they began to kill them and take their children and they knew it was so, for they had faith in God they would be with him.
Satan tried and tried but they would not waver and so he started crucifying them.

They fed their babies to the reptilians under the ground for he had control of them and they where just minions and he told the people they where demons and they are afraid of my holiness.

Then a trumpet horn blasted and a flash from the west and a flash from the east and the sky opened wide and the glory of heaven was exposed and the son of man made his way down on a cloud. The people fainted and some died of fright and the devil and all his minions quivered and he hid in the shadows and the people knew they where deceived. The world was on its knees and their faces in the dirt.

Satan and all his minions where cast into the lake of fire where they will be tormented day and night for an eternity.
Then Jesus shouted and the devoted dead in Christ arose from the graves and the sea and where taken up and soon after those living with God in their hearts where taken up as well and spared from the coming judgement.
It was so that the earth fell away and the heavens opened up to the throne room of God and the books where open and both the book of life and death.
The great harvest has begun as the dead where risen and they lined up before God to be Judged. All that did not keep his commandments where cast into the lake of fire.

edit on 5-7-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

That was a bitchen read. Thank you warrior.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you randy glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
You all who talk about some Satan deception and stuff are full of Shiiit. First of all, there is no proof that there are other beings and second of all, all point that the Bible was misinterpreted the way it was described and doesn't give literally what happened, also it is Sumerian history knockoff, so I don't know how you blindly follow complete crap. Must be lost in the dimensions to believe so much. I gave enough explanations earlier pages to repeat over again like you do.

What would happen if some jellyfish were found on another planet, would it be a demon too? Full of sh1t
edit on 8-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yup a jelly demon, lol

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
You all who talk about some Satan deception and stuff are full of Shiiit. First of all, there is no proof that there are other beings and second of all, all point that the Bible was misinterpreted the way it was described and doesn't give literally what happened, also it is Sumerian history knockoff, so I don't know how you blindly follow complete crap. Must be lost in the dimensions to believe so much. I gave enough explanations earlier pages to repeat over again like you do.

What would happen if some jellyfish were found on another planet, would it be a demon too? Full of sh1t
edit on 8-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Your post is pretty offensive and full of violations against the boards T&C, but it does help to demonstrate that you are approaching the issue from an emotional perspective. You accuse people of blindly following complete crap but seem ok with others who blindly follow complete crap as long as it's crap that smells good to you?

I can't speak for the others in this thread, but I am completely comfortable with the idea of evolution and even life elsewhere in the cosmos (possibly even intelligent life). What I am not comfortable with, is asserting that intelligent alien civilizations are the cause of the abduction phenomenon, and the subsequent contactee stuff we see within the "ufo community" these days. The two ideas are (in my opinion) completely separate. There is ZERO evidence behind the idea there are space aliens behind any of it. Does that mean space aliens don't exist, or that life of a non-intelligent form on another planet ("space cows", if you will) would be demonic in nature? Of course not.

I focus on the abduction phenomenon and the contactee experience specifically, because that is where the most blatantly new age/occult/paranormal stuff is going on, and that is the area of ufology that is chalk full of lies, deception, and completely devoid of any solid evidence. Could it be something else (such as mental illness)? Absolutely. And I am sure in a large number of cases that is precisely what it is. But there is an undercurrent beneath it all that is most definitely sinister in nature. I don't suppose I'll ever convince you either way, I just thought I would share my thoughts in the hopes you might realize how ignorant your post came across.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

So is Jealousy/Envy an acceptable trait to have, especially for one who contends to be perfect, loving, compassionate and merciful god?

It is if he knows that the alternative leads to an unfulfilled life and death. The "alternative" would be defined as worshiping fake/false gods

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Here is a tip for you: I am quite skeptical about abductions because I am almost certain people have hallucinations or suffer something or simply have these sleep paralysis.

I am also not convinced that there are really any other beings around here, unlike religious people who do and believers in aliens who also are certain. However, if there are, it's most likely to be alien to this world than calling them demons from hell or any of such crap. It's true that some people take the alien stuff as religion but it's far better than using words descrining sm,th you never understood such as gods demons and angels.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Here is a tip for you: I am quite skeptical about abductions because I am almost certain people have hallucinations or suffer something or simply have these sleep paralysis.

I am also not convinced that there are really any other beings around here, unlike religious people who do and believers in aliens who also are certain. However, if there are, it's most likely to be alien to this world than calling them demons from hell or any of such crap. It's true that some people take the alien stuff as religion but it's far better than using words descrining sm,th you never understood such as gods demons and angels.

I think you may be a little butt hurt. There is one completely obvious objective you are choosing to ignore. I guess you're hoping everyone else will too. But I haven't, in fact it's kinda becoming an old stand-by. You can't be on this site and not recognize propaganda when you see it. Who can deny the absolute blittz in entertainment and advertising medias ? Aliens is what did it. Aliens aliens everything we think and do suddenly aliens. While government denies everything and the press just over the past few years have just began to warm up to the idea.

But if you only turn on your T.V . ? There's practically an alien for every channel. Not because there such cute lil devils. But because they are flooding your mind with propaganda. Why ? So it will be the popular thing to believe.
No matter how it flies in the face of truth and logic. And because it flies in the face of what our ancestors including those who helped God get this message to us.

Another thing is, I don't believe anything remotely as absurd as what you believe. But you're either really good at forgetting that or you're pretending it isn't the truth.. Hope you got all the unnecessary words out and you feel better.

I think you're afraid.
But I'm not rubbing it in. You damn well should be.

edit on 9-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
God is all knowing and sees the future and how everything will end. The day and time and everything why even bother making us? If he knew we were going to fight, have strife, make great discoveries and everything we have done why bother with us? Because the angles needed a job!

God was in heaven with his Angles before any worlds were created. They were all just hanging around up there with really nothing to do. One angle got bored and uppity and decided he could do a better job than God. He convinced some of the other angles to help him over throw God. This didn’t work so God threw them out of heaven. However God got to thinking about what happened and realized that that Angel needed a job. They were made for protection and had nothing to protect so he decided to make man. He created planet A and put “man” on it. He told the Angles they had to help protect man from the devil. Thus giving the Angels a job. Thousands of years passed and as man evolved they had wars and famine but they also had many technological and social discoveries and accomplishments. Eventually man no longer warred with each other. There was peace and prosperity for thousands of years. In that time man perfected space travel. Well because of this peace the Angles didn’t really have anything to do so they started grumbling again. Once again God created another planet B put “man” on it and started all over again with the angles protecting them. This cycle may have gone on for millions of years in many solar systems. Well the first man (Planet A) having perfected space travel comes to primitive man on a new planet (Planet B) and sees their own history. Trying to help ease some of their future strife, space man tries to help primitive man build cities and understand how the heavens, stars and universe all coexist. Because it’s primitive man they worship space man and make them their Gods. Space man sees this as bad and leaves “earth” vowing not to return until primitive man becomes modern man and can understand what is going on. They come back periodically to check on us to see where we are in our technology and thinking. Unfortunately we are all about kill first as questions later. When we are technologically advance and more forward thinking our space brethren will make themselves more known. Right now they are visiting us sporadically to see how we are doing and getting our minds use to their presence. Also this gives the Angels a job so that there is no more inner squabbling in heaven.
Eventually we will be at peace with ourselves and our space brethren and God will have to create another planet in another galaxy to give his angels something to do and we will be the astronauts’ they will worship and we will have to leave them alone to grow thus the cycle continue.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
My problem with the OP, is that you assume that the most popular interpretation of what God, Demons & Angels are...is true. And this theory is also based on that assumption.

The fact of the matter is, the stories, descriptions & roles of what demons, angels and gods are...has changed over the millenia. Not to mention, the Judeo-Christian Bible was composed of separate stories and prayers that were changed and arranged by politicians, kings and peasants who all had agendas. At one point, none had anything to do with the other....and it was up to priests and politicians to decide what was included and how to arrange them in a manner that appeared to bring cohesion and chronological sense so it can be one book. "The Bible" is not really a book that has always existed, nor was it written by God. It was put together from separate ideas & stories...by men.

Therein lies the fallacy of this entire theory.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I was on the evolution and extraterrestrial beings boat, if evolution happens why don't we see it and have any of you seen it happen. If God put life out there and it's of God I'm pretty sure a third of intelligent life out there is corrupted and being used by Satan, maybe a third of the stars in the second heaven. those beings that have not been corrupted are not allowed to interfere.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

[color=#01BDFE]Do you really think what I think comes from Star Trek, Star Wars, or V? The point is, if there were other beings, even from another dimension they would still need to be called aliens (as in not coming from this dimension or simply non-human). Using the words demons, angels, gods is primitive and these definitions must not be used anymore - no matter if they are evil, spiritual, ethereal, corporeal. That's what also Ancient Astronaut Theory is about - saying don't use such primitive words and they are right about it. That's my message.

Unlike the believers, I isolate myself from what Tsoukalos, Childress and others say or rather act as a judge for what they say instead of 'They said it, therefore true!' - it is my own personal observation that too many texts and drawings describe beings from the sky - and describe Machines I do not believe in Time Travel, I DO NOT BELIVE I SAY IT'S POSSIBLE != Believe

The problem is you are not someone who denies existence of other things of any kind, you are denying the existence of what comes as alien by definition to serve your religious propaganda? How does this make you better? Guess what - it does NOT!

Also you are quite mistaken if you call me a believer because maybe you don't pay attention to my posts lately but until I see something better I am rather taking the side of 'no other beings at all all - all starts looking like one giant bs' rather than - demons, devils, satan and such bullcrap made by religion in which you believe which is even worse
edit on 10-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective
My problem with the OP, is that you assume that the most popular interpretation of what God, Demons & Angels are...is true. And this theory is also based on that assumption.

The fact of the matter is, the stories, descriptions & roles of what demons, angels and gods are...has changed over the millenia. Not to mention, the Judeo-Christian Bible was composed of separate stories and prayers that were changed and arranged by politicians, kings and peasants who all had agendas. At one point, none had anything to do with the other....and it was up to priests and politicians to decide what was included and how to arrange them in a manner that appeared to bring cohesion and chronological sense so it can be one book. "The Bible" is not really a book that has always existed, nor was it written by God. It was put together from separate ideas & stories...by men.

There in lies the fallacy of this entire theory.

How many times do I have to rebuke and testify and demonstrate how ultimately ignorant this kind of thinking is ? When we consider God to be incapable of getting us a simple message, a book, that contains the message he wants us to have. By whatever and any means.
Then you aren't even considering the same God, The Creator, who is our Father in Heaven which in turn is the ultimate subject of this whole damn thread.

So what the fact of the matter truly is ? You don't have a clue of what you're even talking about and there in lies your problem.
edit on 10-7-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

There in lies the fallacy of this entire theory.

How many times do I have to rebuke and testify and demonstrate how ultimately ignorant this kind of thinking is ?

It's very simple, the poster doesn't believe in your "biblical" god, or the biblical fantasy of fallen angels and their mingling, etc. Neither do I.

When we consider God to be incapable of getting us a simple message, a book, that contains the message he wants us to have. By whatever and any means.

It seems that HE can't get a simple message across since we have so many diferent religions claiming a god, and even the religions that agree in name don't agree in principle.

Then you aren't even considering the same God, The Creator, who is our Father in Heaven which in turn is the ultimate subject of this whole damn thread.

Exactly! Your theory on who god is, IS in question.

So what the fact of the matter truly is ? You don't have a clue of what you're even talking about and there in lies your problem.

You're arguing from the point of view that your biblical stories are true. Many of us disagree with your interpretation of what is true.

Based on my own personal experience, I don't believe in the biblical god or that the biblical stories of mingling fallen angels are true. I believe that other beings exist, and, as above so below, some are better suited to assist in positive human benefits than others. Other beings are not demons or fallen angels that are at war with your god. I believe that you are wrong in this point and no amount of bible quoting will change this!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

[color=#01BDFE]Do you really think what I think comes from Star Trek, Star Wars, or V? The point is, if there were other beings, even from another dimension they would still need to be called aliens (as in not coming from this dimension or simply non-human). Using the words demons, angels, gods is primitive and these definitions must not be used anymore - no matter if they are evil, spiritual, ethereal, corporeal. That's what also Ancient Astronaut Theory is about - saying don't use such primitive words and they are right about it. That's my message.

So you alone, in your ridiculous and obviously biased judgement. Have decided what our Heavenly Father says is obsolete. I need only suggest that all things come from the Creator, our Holy Father and therefore to consider anything be termed alien ? Is not only a perfect example of ignorance. But at the same time is just a blatant lie.
Especially when the theory itself suggests your alien pals were here even before us.

Unlike the believers, I isolate myself from what Tsoukalos, Childress and others say or rather act as a judge for what they say instead of 'They said it, therefore true!' - it is my own personal observation that too many texts and drawings describe beings from the sky - and describe Machines I do not believe in Time Travel, I DO NOT BELIVE I SAY IT'S POSSIBLE != Believe

The problem is you are not someone who denies existence of other things of any kind, you are denying the existence of what comes as alien by definition to serve your religious propaganda? How does this make you better? Guess what - it does NOT!

Can you show me where I said anything makes me, " better " ? I don't recall using those words ever in the context you are suggesting. But if you're suggesting, that not believing all the new fad and propaganda being pumped into your head everyday allows me a " better " perspective ? I'd have to say I'd go along with that.

Also you are quite mistaken if you call me a believer because maybe you don't pay attention to my posts lately but until I see something better I am rather taking the side of 'no other beings at all all - all starts looking like one giant bs' rather than - demons, devils, satan and such bullcrap made by religion in which you believe which is even worse
edit on 10-7-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

Worse by your wonderful and eternally wise and time tested judgement that can't seem to stop bouncing from better to worse ? I can't believe you have no followers. Where is everyone ?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Wow ! That post was informative. :

If your going to repeat yourself or provide repetitious information about yourself ? Please remember that this thread isn't about yourself ?

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join