I was a Mason and here's what I learned...

page: 6
7
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by disgustingfatbody
 


The story goes that the Nazi's were looking for any angle that might give them the edge.Here is the Wiki info on that subject.




posted on May, 28 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 


Okay, thanks.

I don't really like Wiki because I don't feel it's an expert source, but I'll read it.

EDIT: That source doesn't really discuss the specific connection between the Masonic symbols in the building and the Nazis.
edit on 5/28/2012 by disgustingfatbody because: EDITED FOR CONTENT



posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by network dude
 


Okay, thanks.

I don't really like Wiki because I don't feel it's an expert source, but I'll read it.

EDIT: That source doesn't really discuss the specific connection between the Masonic symbols in the building and the Nazis.
edit on 5/28/2012 by disgustingfatbody because: EDITED FOR CONTENT


Hey Hitler and the German occultists of his time were heavy readers of Alice Bailey and Helena Blavatzky as we all Lady Queenborough. They formed a secret society called the Thule Society which use magic (invoking in the circle, candles, incense, seances) and believed that the gentile race was the "evolutionary advancement" from all the other races.



posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove
 

And Hitler was also insane.



posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove
 


I don't know. Sounds like Black Lodge stuff to me.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sounds Like The Boy Scouts to Me. You do not join to get power or make money you join to learn to be a honest Man and learn the core important values of leading a good life and giving.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DarkWard309
 


You have to join a group for that? You can't learn it on your own through life experience?

I mean no disrespect to the Masons, but I don't understand the necessity of joining a Lodge to learn to be a decent human being.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by disgustingfatbody
reply to post by DarkWard309
 


You have to join a group for that? You can't learn it on your own through life experience?

I mean no disrespect to the Masons, but I don't understand the necessity of joining a Lodge to learn to be a decent human being.

that's not how it works. You have to be a decent human being first, then you join. The motto is "we make good men better" not we make bad men good.

All masonry offers is guidance in doing the right thing. It's just like what you have learned all your life, we just go about it a bit differently. If I broke it down to one rule, it would be the golden rule. Treat others like you would like to be treated.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visiting ESB
At least from my vantage point, the Masons are harmless. I became a member many years ago. I was near the lowest degree possible, but that, I think, doesn't really matter.


I stopped right there. Because you're wrong.

From your vantage point yes, you're correct what you were involved in was pretty benign.

Someone at the highest degree - that's another show, Oprah.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT
 


please tell us at lest ONE name of a higher degree mason. I need to know who I can contact to find out the secrets you know. I feel so cheated. They told you, but left me out of the loop.



posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT
 

Oprah is the highest degree?! And all of this time I never watched her show.



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
..

edit on 30/5/2012 by Saurus because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove


Hey Hitler and the German occultists of his time were heavy readers of Alice Bailey and Helena Blavatzky as we all Lady Queenborough. They formed a secret society called the Thule Society which use magic (invoking in the circle, candles, incense, seances) and believed that the gentile race was the "evolutionary advancement" from all the other races.


Not exactly. Hitler was never a member of the Thule...but Himmler and Rosenberg were, and both strongly influenced Hitler's thinking.

They did not believe in a "gentile race" though, since "gentile" simply means non-Jew. They believed that Nordic, Germanic peoples were the "master race", but did not believe they evolved from other races.

It is true that their ideas were partially inspired by Blavatsky, but they considered her an enemy of sorts, and the Nazis banned and perscuted the Theosophical Society. Of course, they eventually banned the Thule Society too....what a wacky bunch of totalitarians.





new topics
top topics
 
7
<< 3  4  5   >>

log in

join