It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmitriy123
www.ufoseek.com...

Although from the link the subject matter is somewhat self-evident, a brief description as why you think this UFO site is better or your experiences on it would be nice - some description that would entice me to spend my valuable time giving it a look see and to differentiate it from the other hundreds of UFO sites out there.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Anthra - here is another screen capture of the weird radar returns:

Here is the page I took them from:

edit on 26-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

edit on 26-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: clarification

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
NVM,
I see now.

edit on 26-6-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

81 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA - Nibiru and Events

I'm not into planet X, but this information on many other issues including diet and chlosterol is accurate and he seems to be speaking for a reason. Either who he says he is, or a black op who's assignment is to release some truth, like it says in the bible, all things will be revealed (I guess to those paying attention). They do it in a way that most don't notice and yet still claim they have permissions from us to escalate bad things, as we have been informed and did nothing.

Either he is real or black op, the information is good.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

81 - ANSWERS OF AN ALIEN FROM ANDROMEDA - Nibiru and Events

I'm not into planet X, but this information on many other issues including diet and chlosterol is accurate and he seems to be speaking for a reason. Either who he says he is, or a black op who's assignment is to release some truth, like it says in the bible, all things will be revealed (I guess to those paying attention). They do it in a way that most don't notice and yet still claim they have permissions from us to escalate bad things, as we have been informed and did nothing.

Thanks! I didn't think there would be another one out so soon so I haven't been checking!

Canadians are an interesting breed. In terms of consciousness, some are at the same level as your average American (low), but others are extremely awake. I speak as one who has moved from one state to the other.

I will watch it now and come up with a summary.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Either who he says he is, or a black op who's assignment is to release some truth, like it says in the bible, all things will be revealed (I guess to those paying attention). They do it in a way that most don't notice and yet still claim they have permissions from us to escalate bad things, as we have been informed and did nothing.

You make an interesting case.

But in my experience, and from what I know of intelligence services, if the full truth cannot be suppressed - then they release half-truths - which can be almost as confusing as complete disinformation - and releasing half-truths is considered a valid disinformation tactic.

I don't know how many of the videos you have watched, if they are too slow for you there is a PDF file you can read with just text:

docs.google.com...

Anyway, these videos seem to contain many truths - full truths - and I just don't think that is the way the intelligence agencies operate.

I believe they are hoping to keep a lid on this stuff until -

a) nothing happens so they will not have to fear a backlash for not informing the populace

b) events happen as predicted at which point basic surivival will be the priority and few will have the ability or desire to go after those who kept us in the dark.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

All my life I saw the corruption and wanted an equal world, and our family talked about everything in the world. However wasn't awake as in online research, zeitgeist, and all the agendas, and ET situation at all. Due to family experiences since childhood was programmed and blocked from going into that. For example, when finally researching years after a major sighting with a friend, spent months not in ufology, but in physics. That was what popped up. It was only when I persisted, several years after that, and tried again, that the key words hit the right results.

But I was woken up by them, by cosmic family. Last night I had a message given as well.

It sprang out of a folder I was getting together and a discussion with my son, the two younger ones disagree alot and cause major fights/stress in the house and we talked about the businesses I wish to start for the kids this year, starting small, creative and grow a few different ventures, (not all the eggs in one basket), some creative and some to help others, serving and more developing altruism and involvement with community skils in them

2012 is this big cycle year, and on top of anything historically related to cycles, it also the NWO agenda of crashing economy and enhancing earth changes with technology. Dark hat stuff enhancing any natural cosmic event for their eugenda.

They have a real thing against elderly and plan on taking away their retirement funds and want to depopulate the elderly, Logan Run type society.

I got a message last night:

That we're in a box here, in a box within an ocean of infinite realms and frequencies, the program is in the computer brain. So its a bit like being in a prison, an within this box.

Within this box, which is hijacked as well by dark hatters, there are cycles that can be lions or lambs, depending on awareness and equality of the people.

When you're waking up and truly seeking what to do each day, the side of the box comes down and you are merging with the realms that are in your frqequency.

I was shown more cities and wonderful high tech worlds/places, and it was this. That they might be thinking negative things for their cycle, but to keep seeing the goals and work at creating this improvement in our family, more development of the childrens skills and consciousness, and see our progression, and be thus positioned to help other's more, to see progression. If they're crashing their economy, see the businesses growing and expanding and others starting them and supporting each other so the people's economy is flourishing.

Step into the realms you are reaching for.

Live the way they do here, establish the Venus Project by doing it. Create new ways. Create the eco farms and sharing. Create awareness of the need for both Freedom, (ie most of the legislations here are illegal don't aobey bad orders, there is only common laws based on the virtues of not harming) AND Equality. Do it, live it, let the other frequency fall away by living the higher one. Bring earth to those levels by living it, and out of the dangers in the box altogether.

Its hard to put into words because I saw it and downloads.

And we have a team that wishes us to grow up more here.

We're supposed to strive to live the solutions and shine that awareness to others.

And in my world, the businesses are going to flourish and there is time, years that kids grow and develop skills in, and we clean up the environment from the toxins and abuses they've done to us.

We all need to push that wall down on the box with awareness and start to live from the higher state here. And envision having all the time we need to grow skills for family. This push is going to take years, not weeks or months. So there is nothing coming to stop the growth and gradual emergence of a higher level planet, once the wall of the box comes down. You live the higher frequency here.

Its like a stack of papers. All the planes/frequencies, yet they intermingle. Was shown that the higher frequency earth that alligns with the others when the walls of the box come down, is already here. Heighten awareness to it and live that frequency.
edit on 26-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

I'm going to work backwards on them, just busy for a moment. Have number 80 loaded. When someone is telling the truth like that I am quite interested.

Well 80 is good too. All the stars are connected, I would call it like tubes, magnetic strips, whatever it is, its like tubes. and the centeral universal star is the doorway home, and its like Grand Central Station, connecting to anywhere. A friend and I had a shared remote viewing type lucid experience, and it was really interesting. Our souls come through those strips, to enter this system when we're born.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
On the cartel or black ops. The counter intelligence, where things are distorted for agendas and mistruths, that is one branch. But remember before 9/11, they put the towers into comic books and even a tv show that's plot was identical to the conspiracy, and Alex Jones mentioned this months prior to it occurring.

That was distorted but a direct leak ahead of time. Why? This is a free will school, though a hijacked one and they cheat when they call it free will, and the Universe is seeing all. But, its because they do require some form of permissions and even not responding is seen as that, even if they put it out in a way we won't see as masses. They follow what they think are universal laws in underhanded ways, ie cheating, and yet cheaters don't prosper.

80 was good too. And earth was moved from another system. But, I was unsure why 32% of the population that is not elite is mentioned. 32% is not a figure that registers with me.

Prime Directive is to free this planet. There is more than 32% of innocents just in third world and children alone.

Also we should be thinking of being pro something good, not anti something, being positive and never lose sight of ALL people being freed.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Your logic is a bit faulty. When I made my claim, I fully exected to provide evidence (Please understand; i said evidence NOT proof), Which of course I have. Then you and your "fellows" come along and, without attempting to understand said evidence, you dismiss it "out-of-hand". Then proceed to call me (or another) a fraud, hoaxer, delusional, etc. Those can only be your opinion, yet, you state them like it was absolute truth. When you do this, the burden of proof is taken away from the original claimant, and now rests solely on you.

Please don't lump me with everyone else - you are the one propagating the "us vs. them" mentality. I didn't dismiss anything you've said out of hand. I've never even commented on your situation, or your claim to be of alien origin. Do I believe it? It doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

And that is exactly how it works. This person is claiming some alien is making all these amazing claims. Yet offers proof for NONE of it. It's been said here many times: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I am not slinging mud by asking for proof. And again, since this supposedly all comes from the same source, either it's all true, or it's all rubbish. Tell me - do you honestly believe the content of all 80 of those videos is truth?

I don't think there is even ONE thing that is true in the LAST video, let alone all 80 of them. In fact, I proved #2 to be wrong myself. They supposed "moved" the moon into place using giant ships 1 billion years ago for its perfect positioning. However, the video creator apparently did not do his homework and didn't consider tidal bulge - i.e. the moon has not always been where it is now. Especially not 1 billion years ago.

It's a fraud - a deception. It's a hoax. And I have every right to challenge such a pack of lies. Because there is some other motive for creating them, and it's NOT to benefit you or any of us.
edit on 26-6-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Please don't lump me with everyone else -

Yet, that is what yuo do to me.

you are the one propagating the "us vs. them" mentality. I didn't dismiss anything you've said out of hand. I've never even commented on your situation, or your claim to be of alien origin. Do I believe it? It doesn't really matter at the end of the day.

No, it doesn't matter at the end of the day. Although, a greater, fuller, understanding of the Universe, and its wnders is a nice "outcome" for any day, don't you think.

And that is exactly how it works. This person is claiming some alien is making all these amazing claims. Yet offers proof for NONE of it. It's been said here many times: extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. I am not slinging mud by asking for proof. And again, since this supposedly all comes from the same source, either it's all true, or it's all rubbish. Tell me - do you honestly believe the content of all 80 of those videos is truth?

Ahhh, see there is the problem, yu beleive that "proof" must be provided, and when you "see" none you jump to conclusions. "Proof" cannot be provided in this contet (real world, as opposed to scientific). In Math they are able to provide "proof" in the form of derivations of equatins. In physics they have a method much like that for "proof". In our context, all we can have is "evidence", therefore proof is "compelling evidence".If you don't see this compelling evidence, you quite simply don't. But, that does not equate to "fraud","delusion","hoax",etc.

It's a fraud - a deception. It's a hoax. And I have every right to challenge such a pack of lies. Because there is some other motive for creating them, and it's NOT to benefit you or any of us.

The use of such labels, and language is entirely counter-productive,and wholly unnecessary. It could also leave you in a court of law , having to prove "your" allegations. Should you say that about the wrong person.

I'm not arguing that it is outwardlyanyting like truth. However, there is enough in it to at least give it a listen. If you throw away all of the BS, that part which seems more "connected" to specific current topic, there remains a thread that seems to show much greater wisdom and perception than Capt'n Bill should probably have. These threads would be the "opinions of Mythi". I have made many of the same observations.

Etharzi od Oma

edit on 27-6-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here is what NASA claims is a "coronal hole" again. It's funny how it looks like the same big honkin triangle that it appeared to be back earlier in the year when it first appeared.

You would think something like that would be a random pattern. NASA should at least call it " the coronal triangle" instead of the "a coronal hole". Kind of like if you made a campfire and repeatedly saw the same triangle shape in it you might start to ask questions.

Looks to me like Mythi is right about it being a portal.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Thanks for your posts man!

So your sons are older?

I agree about the Logan's Run scenario's, or as they call it today the "Hunger Games" scenarios.

That's really cool that you are a contactee, do you know which alien species contacted you? I haven't had that experience yet, but I would welcome it as long as they were "service to other" aliens.

Don't forget instead of watching all the videos you can scan the PDF document, in text with titles.

I should do a summary - maybe I will over the long weekend so people reading this thread can hone in on topics on which they are interested.

I have also read things which alluded to the free will universe and rules and that is why some info is allowed to leak out - it's almost as if they (TPTB) are performing under some kind of agreement and doing such things so they can say "see, we did give some hints about what was going on". But most people are so asleep they won't realize anything is amiss until crises are upon us.

I think the 32% he is referring to are the 32% that will survive the depopulation agenda.

I have heard the evil ones hate positive vibes - so be loving and positive and keep them away!

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The use of such labels, and language is entirely counter-productive,and wholly unnecessary. It could also leave you in a court of law , having to prove "your" allegations. Should you say that about the wrong person.

I'm not arguing that it is outwardlyanyting like truth. However, there is enough in it to at least give it a listen. If you throw away all of the BS, that part which seems more "connected" to specific current topic, there remains a thread that seems to show much greater wisdom and perception than Capt'n Bill should probably have. These threads would be the "opinions of Mythi". I have made many of the same observations.

Mythii the alien is free to take me to court any time he pleases for slander or libel. I anxiously await the summons.

I have given it a listen. If anyone, even an alien, feeds you some info which is BS - why would you take ANYTHING they say at face value? Obviously at that point they would have an agenda. One which probably wasn't made to benefit YOU.

I'll be done with this thread as well I think - it's clearly rubbish to anyone with an ounce of common sense. If people want to waste precious hours of their life listening to this fiction that will eventually probably end up being sold as a book, be my guest.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

I'll be done with this thread as well I think - it's clearly rubbish to anyone with an ounce of common sense. If people want to waste precious hours of their life listening to this fiction that will eventually probably end up being sold as a book, be my guest.

You promise? You being forced to come here? Worried other people might take this seriously and investigate further? You don't want people making up their own minds? They should just listen to you?

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
We will see if they are beliveable.

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

I have given it a listen. If anyone, even an alien, feeds you some info which is BS - why would you take ANYTHING they say at face value? Obviously at that point they would have an agenda. One which probably wasn't made to benefit YOU.

You shouldn't! PPlain and simple. But, you may try actually listening to the "real" message.

Something I have found a bit annoying; Some "entities" (people / creatures / etc.) seem to want to show how "clever" they are by hiding the real message inside a "body" of crap, just to see "who" figures it out. Not sure how many "see" this here. Guess you're not on the list.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
We just received a short update video from our friend on some information related to what I had mentioned above, that is the portal in the Sun:

www.youtube.com...

Summary:

- portal is huge
- portal has same proportions as the pyramid of Giza
- 36 Jupiters could fit in the surface area of the portal
- filmed by SOHO EIT 10095 and SOHO EIT 20084
- pics were released deliberately but no official recognition will be made

Again we are warned about alien false flags.

To me, this portal on the Sun is quite obvious, and the fact that it has been released to the media yet no public awareness occurs goes to show the extent that the public is asleep.
edit on 29-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Without actual setting foot on the sun, how can this person even guess at the dimensions of the hole? And throughout any solar max you see these cooler areas of the sun , maybe you don't exactly understand what a Coronal Hole really is..... it's not a "hole" persay just a cooler area of the suns surface, it looks dark on our X-Ray imaging because it is that much cooler than the surrounding plasma, but it is still immensely hot, and full of high intensity solar winds and magnetic flux..

How in the name of anything does that suddenly become "A portal the size of the pyramid"

Coronal holes are areas where the Sun's corona is darker, and colder, and has lower-density plasma than average. These were found when X-ray telescopes in the Skylab mission were flown above the Earth's atmosphere to reveal the structure of the corona. Coronal holes are linked to unipolar concentrations of open magnetic field lines. During solar minimum, coronal holes are mainly found at the Sun's polar regions, but they can be located anywhere on the sun during solar maximum. The fast-moving component of the solar wind is known to travel along open magnetic field lines that pass through coronal holes.

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I understand the randomness that is inherent in processes on the surface of the Sun, seeing a triangle there is about as likely as seeing a triangle appearing in your campfire and retaining the same shape for days and reappearing every couple of months.

There is no doubt a clear triangle formation has appeared on the surface of the Sun.

It is also clear due to the chaos and randomness inherent to the dynamics of fluids (gases or liquids) that this triangle is not a natural phenomenon.

We can see also that it takes up a huge portion of the Sun - enough surface area to hold 36 Jupiters.

As far as I'm concerned the only relevant questions are "Who put it there?" and "Why?" and "How will this affect us here on earth?".

I'm not going to get into another debate with you whether a clear triangle is a triangle or whether it is a natural formation or artificial.
edit on 29-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join