It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Actually he states that it SLOWS DOWN the formation of the pathways between neurons, and I stated it does not slow it down in fact it speeds it up, there is a HUGE difference between the two.

He talking talking about inhibition of formation of new neural cells, while you are talking about ehanced excitation/transmission of neurotransmitters - substances, not cells - clearly two different issues. Otherwise show me research that says gluten in those gluten intolerant can speed up reproduction of actual neural cells, not neuro-transmitters.

As far as Milk, he presents his arguments a lot of times as the America's centric (North and South) and it's amazing that you wouldn't see that.

When talking about this issue he clearly says "planet", does that word have a different/special meaning for you?

Oh and an aside, organic Milk (if you live in the United States) is probably one of the most awful things you could drink... Most of the Organic Milk you buy in the store is much more laden with heavy metals and other things bad for you than the pasteurized stuff. So unless you are buying it directly from the farm (with no middleman or packaging other than the old glass bottle) you are still not getting purely organic milk... (Give me some time today I have to find the news article on the "organic" label that's been misused)

I'm in Canada, and we for the most part have strict organic labelling requirments and testing, and if such contamination of organics products here were the case it would have been revealed as there is much private testing of these products as well by consumer watch groups.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by vkey08

Actually he states that it SLOWS DOWN the formation of the pathways between neurons, and I stated it does not slow it down in fact it speeds it up, there is a HUGE difference between the two.

He talking talking about inhibition of formation of new neural cells, while you are talking about ehanced excitation/transmission of neurotransmitters - substances, not cells - clearly two different issues. Otherwise show me research that says gluten in those gluten intolerant can speed up reproduction of actual neural cells, not neuro-transmitters.

Well since Gluten has no function in the human body in maintaining pathways between neurons or anything to do with it, this is a falsehood in itself... The reason for the hyperactivity in certain people is because of an allergic reaction in the small intestine (and the histamines cause the increased neurotransmitters) (oh the disorder is called Celiac Disease) but there is no mention in any of the medical journals, (IE: The New England Journal of Medicine, Medscape et. al.) of ANY correlation between gluten and the slowing down of the formation of new cells, or cell pathways at all.

So actually it would be up to Mythi (or you if you believe it) to prove with full scientific data that this happens as a result of Gluten Consumption.

Now what is Gluten? It's simple, Gluten is a protein, wheat/grains specifically, that gives elasticity to dough, helps bread rise through it's reaction with yeast, and has been in human diets since well, humans were able to walk upright.. There have been a few quacks over the years that have purported to have done research (never with any findings though) that Gluten is this big bad poison, but noone has ever been able to recreate or replicate the results (as there was no data to begin with to use as a starting point)

For someone who claims to have a background and degrees in science I shouldn't have to be explaining that which is as basic as grains... but to make it short, there is only one segment of the population that has an issue with Gluten, Autistics, and that is only because of allergic reaction, and it causes a secondary issue with them.

End of subject, sorry, but Mythi is pulling this one out of their rear..
edit on 9-7-2012 by vkey08 because: fixing tags

edit on 9-7-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I know this is totally off the subject but did they market the milk as 'halal'? because that would be just silly...milk isn't even one of the things that can be considered not halal
the conditions for food are only there for mostly animals that are slaughtered and which ones to eat and which ones not to eat...so dairy and veggies etc aren't even on the list!

Also, did it taste good? hopefully it did lol
edit on 11-7-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by petrus4

I know this is totally off the subject but did they market the milk as 'halal'? because that would be just silly...milk isn't even one of the things that can be considered not halal
the conditions for food are only there for mostly animals that are slaughtered and which ones to eat and which ones not to eat...so dairy and veggies etc aren't even on the list!

They didn't use that word; it was a corruption on my part.
They were very particular about what they ate, though in general terms. He actually had his own cows, so the milk came from them. Yes, it was also very good comparitively speaking, although it was still milk, and truthfully I've gone off milk in the last 15 years or so. I think I've just had too many bad experiences with it, now. My dairy consumption is almost exclusively limited to cheese, now.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Originally posted by SpearMint
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

What makes you think it's not just someone that wants attention?

Why?

1. Well, number one, no where do we see the person's name - wouldn't that kind of go hand in hand with wanting attention?

2. Seems like an extraordinary amount of work just to get attention - over 78 videos - plus often when people want attention they are trying to sell something - and he does not appear to be selling anything.

Mental illness comes to mind.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Ive imaged Andromeda for the last 12 years and never seen anything weird.

Ive been an amateur astronomer for the last 12 years....and never seen ANYTHING unexplainable.....

If you ask ANY other amateur astronomer, they have never seen ANYTHING unexplainable.....

Ive imaged the Plaides for the last 12 years and....yep never seen ANYTHING unexaplainable.....

YET....some Portugese guy, with no astrophysics under his belt, or any real scientific backing is the saviour of mankind with his messages from the "Andromedan"? LOL....im open minded, very liberal for that matter, but really....i WISH I had the thinking of someone who "believes" just for 1 day to experience what its like....because right now, i have no idea what would/could be going through my mind other than some underlying skullduggery.....

The one thing thats always baffled me, is the people that REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see something unexplainable (ie. the astronomers, the billions of them around the world looking up every day) NEVER EVER report anything out of the ordinary, YET.....John Doe from Spain has been abducted, seen 5 ET's and 14 UFOS....in 1 night of mayhem......

AMAZING!

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GeisterFahrer

Well, a lot of the claims are tough to prove or disprove, but they are interesting and entertaining in the least.

The youtube channel has over 8000 subscribers with over 6,200,000 views - so there must be some appeal.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by EddyR3
Ive imaged Andromeda for the last 12 years and never seen anything weird.

Ive been an amateur astronomer for the last 12 years....and never seen ANYTHING unexplainable.....

If you ask ANY other amateur astronomer, they have never seen ANYTHING unexplainable.....

Ive imaged the Plaides for the last 12 years and....yep never seen ANYTHING unexaplainable.....

And how many light years away are these systems? So you have never seen anything unexplainable - what is that proof of?

YET....some Portugese guy, with no astrophysics under his belt, or any real scientific backing is the saviour of mankind with his messages from the "Andromedan"? LOL....im open minded, very liberal for that matter, but really....i WISH I had the thinking of someone who "believes" just for 1 day to experience what its like....because right now, i have no idea what would/could be going through my mind other than some underlying skullduggery.....

How do you know he has no astrophysical or astronomical training? Who ever said he was a saviour? Is your order worried about competition? I think he has said he is just a messenger - as am I.

The one thing thats always baffled me, is the people that REALLY REALLY REALLY want to see something unexplainable (ie. the astronomers, the billions of them around the world looking up every day) NEVER EVER report anything out of the ordinary, YET.....John Doe from Spain has been abducted, seen 5 ET's and 14 UFOS....in 1 night of mayhem......

So you require credible people to give UFO/ET claims some authenticity? You should really do some basic research before making such "FAIL" statements:

This is just a short list of people that believe in UFOs, it always amazes me that we have Presidents, Prime Ministers, Generals, Heads of the CIA, FBI and a host of others that believe in UFOs, have knowledge of UFOs or have actually seen UFOs and still a great many people do not believe that they exist. That being said a recent CNN poll said 80% of the people in the United States believe in UFOs and believe the government is covering up this information.

Astronaut Edgar Mitchell, President Jimmy Carter, Senator Barry Goldwater, General Douglas MacArthur, President Harry S. Truman, President John F Kennedy, J Edgar Hoover, Air Marshall Azim Daudpota, General Nathan Twining, Monsignor Corrado Balducci, Professor Michio Kaku, Albert M. Chop, Admiral Roscoe Hillenkoetter, Air Chief Marshal Lord Dowding, President Ronald Reagan, Mikhail Gorbachev, President Richard Nixon

And many more in this article, and you can read their publicly documented statements about UFO's and ET's.

www.educatinghumanity.com...

edit on 11-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: correction

edit on 11-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

edit on 11-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

edit on 11-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Your first comment shows just how intelligent you are....and how credible you are as a source or a messenger of sorts...and may i ask, whom you are a messenger for? Aliens?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So you require credible people to give UFO/ET claims some authenticity? You should really do some basic research before making such "FAIL" statements:

It makes no difference if the Queen of England said she saw a UFO, its still not proof.....there is no REAL evidence, and please dont bring in Photos videos or Crop Circles, since all of those are easily doctored. Fact of the matter is, with anything on this subject, a matter of Faith comes into it, and faith is something that i dont possess, so my argument still stands, and my question hasnt been answered :

Why, after 12 years of being out on most cold, dark, clear nights have i not seen a UFO or anything inexplicable? Is it because i am not open minded enough? Or is it because im in the wrong town? Or is it because they dont want to be seen? OR.....dare i say it, maybe we've not been visited....

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I also done 2mins of reading about Albert M. Chop and didnt really find anything about him saying this comment (taken from the site you provided)

""I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space."

Where is the source for this statement?

If you do search for the statement, all you get is the bogus trap clap sites out there proposing Nibiru and other # bull
edit on 11-7-2012 by EddyR3 because: funny stuff...

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It makes no difference if the Queen of England said she saw a UFO, its still not proof.....there is no REAL evidence, and please dont bring in Photos videos or Crop Circles, since all of those are easily doctored. Fact of the matter is, with anything on this subject, a matter of Faith comes into it, and faith is something that i dont possess, so my argument still stands, and my question hasnt been answered :

Why, after 12 years of being out on most cold, dark, clear nights have i not seen a UFO or anything inexplicable? Is it because i am not open minded enough? Or is it because im in the wrong town? Or is it because they dont want to be seen? OR.....dare i say it, maybe we've not been visited....
Have you ever thought, that maybe just maybe your portal of vibrational consciousness is not raised to a sufficient level of awareness, to see into the other dimensions, hidden from your band of visible light. Perhaps your own inhibitions to accept other possibilities, is limiting your scope of vibrational awareness.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by omega man

Vibrational awareness......i wasnt aware of some other inter-dimensional trap door that we can access by oscillating at a high frequency...care to share?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Vibrational awareness......i wasnt aware of some other inter-dimensional trap door that we can access by oscillating at a high frequency...care to share?
Most certainly, Iam not sure what your level of reading is on a metaphysical level. To understand the basic fundamentals, would you please share at your level of consciousness, briefly, what you believe, and I will reply after reading your reply. Make it concise, to understand anothers view point, one must first know the ideology of another.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Im Atheists, i believe in myself, science and research. I dont believe in Ghosts, ghoolies, psyche, hypnosis or any other oogy boogy, if its not backed up by science and math it doesnt exist.

Thats my attitude, and where the human mind is concerned and spirituality....well im not much open for that either since again, there is nothing to back up claims. My brother believes in Raiki.....enough said on that subject.

Im not saying that my outlook on life is right, but its my outlook, i cant believe in something i cant prove, and spirits, "awakening" and other Deity like creatures fall under that category.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Im Atheists, i believe in myself, science and research. I dont believe in Ghosts, ghoolies, psyche, hypnosis or any other oogy boogy, if its not backed up by science and math it doesnt exist.

Thats my attitude, and where the human mind is concerned and spirituality....well im not much open for that either since again, there is nothing to back up claims. My brother believes in Raiki.....enough said on that subject.

Im not saying that my outlook on life is right, but its my outlook, i cant believe in something i cant prove, and spirits, "awakening" and other Deity like creatures fall under that category.
So would you consider yourself up to date with current scientific breakthroughs and discoveries? Could you consider the possibility that energy has everything to do with our genetic makeup?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Of course, but its yet to be backed up or even hypothesized into any form of thesis from scientists or even neurologists for that matter.

I have every capability of thinking about these things, but have no real reason to, since so forth there has been nothing to even conclude or start to conclude that the body has a "soul" or the mind has a "spiritual" gateway to any other dimension.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Your first comment shows just how intelligent you are....and how credible you are as a source or a messenger of sorts...and may i ask, whom you are a messenger for? Aliens?

I'm intelligent for using logic? Thanks..........that's the inference most make. Sorry I'm unable to offer a compliment back.

How can a message or messenger be credible? How credible is your TV, radio or computer? Look at the message, not at me. Ever hear of the ole phrase "don't judge a book by it's cover"? Think there is any wisdom in that?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a) I dont credit the TV, Radio and most certainly a computer (unless im putting the numbers in!)

b) Your illogical view (IMO) lacks sense and morality, the fact that systems such as M31 are so far away makes travelling the distance a slight bit hard to believe, IMO.

How can a message or messenger be credible?

Is that a rhetorical question? If not, then i think you better go back the start and stop claiming to "know" so much about something you have fabricated through either illness or just inane Pareidolia.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join