It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

I presented my evidence that you said it, you're ignoring your own words... how many times do I have to post it?How is there any other evidence than your own words to make your own words.

But then again I may just write my own computer program that comes up wth my results so I can say I'm not a girl.. It wouldn't make it so.. But again... I posted TWICE now your own words... Yours, noone elses, you keep claiming that noone has posted your own words, but we have... Now I am starting to wonder if .. n/m

When you are willing to acknowledge YOUR OWN WORDS ie: things YOU YOURSELF have written, then I will continue this, until then, it's pointless, you don't seem to grasp it at all...

I must be living in fantasy land to think that someone would actually read what's posted and acknowledge "Hey I wrote that, I didn't mean it but I wrote it"

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4
Anthra, I would encourage you to focus on what you would want to communicate, if they were not here. As someone else has said, their goal is to cause people to spend so much time in the futile effort to appease their skepticism, that nothing of greater worth ends up being said.

Perhaps we should start another thread? If the debunkers join that one, we will simply have to ignore them. Either way, we need to stop responding to them, and focus on more legitimate conversation.

So........Petrus4.........have you had a chance to watch any of the videos? If so any opinions?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Okay! I feel like a parent whose children repeatedly ignore them! (not my little angel of course)

I have asked repeatedly and politely many times to keep this thread on track, Anthra and Vkey made half-hearted attempts on the previous page - then reverted in to off-topic areas.

I think you two have a lot to talk about on this topic of Anthra's authenticity - it is very interesting even to me. Maybe I should start a thread on it and let you two chime in as you have done on this thread. Anyway, that is up to you two.

Please heed the following statment - I will report any discussion that is off-topic here on in and especially discussion of Anthra's lineage - I thought it was an interesting side topic at the beginning but like kudzu it has taken on a life of it's own and taken over the thread. Maybe this thread will then die apart from my updates - so be it - but at least on the off chance that someone else does come on here and want to discuss the "Answers from an Alien from Andromeda" videos, they will be able to without having to wade through all the clutter. Thanks. Have a nice day, and Vkey, I mean this sincerely, good luck with your health issues and any issues your kids have - I genuinely wish you all the best.
edit on 6-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Answer to your question:

Short answer: most certainly

Long Answer: PlanetX/Nibiru probably not, and I will explain why.. Maybe you'll understand where I'm coming from.. I am far more concerned that the Government has access to whatever crashed at Roswell (or somewhere else) and is trying to make it work, with no understanding of it, and will cause some sort of disaster if they ever get it working.. Than I am convinced that some huge spaceships are hovering over watching the worlds chosen child Anthra..

Even I cannot refute the fact that strange things happen, and I've seen lots of strange in my life. I don't for a second discount that something is going on at Roswell, or at Montauk or both.. We have as a species advanced way to fast for ourselves, the Roman Empire stood for thousands of years and barely advanced, yet in less than 100, we've gone from gaslights to LED's from cloth covered copper wires to Wireless transmission of data... Without some "help" there's no way we could have done that, we're far too argumentative and warlike a species to have ever done it on our own...

Take the Atlantis myth for instance, technologically advanced civilization that wiped itself out, what if it's not myth, what if we're on the verge of it again, and that's what they dont' want us to know about.. it would then be safe to assume that there are people paid to do just that, keep us in the dark.

My problem comes in when you have someone like Anthra/James, who claim to be the embodiment of Roswell, who claim to be a savior, but offer nothing but pretty words and non replicable results as proof, as nice as it would be if it were true, just hearing Anthra stoutly say it is over and over does not make it true, and most certainly if it were just one or two people that have shot holes in is argument, it would still leave doubt, but the fact that time and time and time again, any argument that is made with him gets shot down with veiled insults and technobabble. That's not an Alien, that's a scared human that wants to be more than he is, for attention.

So hope that clears up where I stand, I'm not against seeking knowledge where it exists, but you need to filter out the stupidity to get to the meat of it, and I fear that as a species we're playing with something we may not live to regret... (and yes HAARP may be one of the offshoots of that)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE
So........Petrus4.........have you had a chance to watch any of the videos? If so any opinions?

I saw mention of these videos at first, but I'd forgotten about the existence of them, due to the spam about Anthra's DNA. However, I truthfully haven't seen anything that would indicate to me that Planet X or Nibiru, specifically, exists.

Before you call me a hypocrite, understand what I am saying. That doesn't mean I'm debunking anything relating to Anthra's genetics or anything else. I'm talking solely about Nibiru; and again, I haven't seen any evidence supporting the idea, which doesn't mean that said evidence doesn't exist. It just means I possibly haven't seen it yet.

I'm watching video 79 at the moment. It is showing some footage which I assume is claimed to be Nibiru, but I'm only making that assumption because they didn't specifically name it as such. They were talking about Nibiru and then this footage appeared as the next scene.

I would like to know where this footage came from. I don't want to know about the source because I want to split hairs about whether the person who took it had a degree, but so that I can verify whether or not it came from a single source, or whether other people know about it or have seen it.

Persistence is one of my own primary definitions of reality; if more than one person has seen something, I'm more inclined to believe that it actually exists or happened, etc. That even applies to visions or the paranormal, but it doesn't mean that I automatically disbelieve in all of those. I've had experiences involving two of the four cardinal archangels before, and they were consistent with descriptions given by other people who'd claimed to have said experiences, which were also given to me after the fact, so I didn't know what to expect.

I consider myself a genuine skeptic; not a pseudo-skeptic. That means that I apply the medieval definition of empiricism, which is something that occurs within a person's direct experience, and not necessarily under precisely controlled conditions.

My main definition of false skepticism, is when a person bases their disbelief in something, on elements which have little to no genuine relevance to the phenomena being discussed, and which are actually emotive in nature, rather than rational, but which carry a facade of rationality.

In particular on this score, I do not give a damn about credentials. I really do not care about them at all, and it actually makes me very angry when people dismiss certain things out of hand, using that in particular as a reason. It's basically a product of academic self-importance, and nothing more.

I've also read some history. I know about how mainstream scientists responded to Edison's invention of the light bulb, or the Wright brothers' first experiments with flight. I know how Tesla was treated by the establishment, while he was alive. I also know that Einstein was largely self-educated, and was considered to suffer from mental retardation while at school.

This is the source of most of my anger towards the advocates of mainstream, institutional science, and atheism which in practice tends to carry largely the same attitude. It is the fact that I have to routinely contend with aggressive, abusive, grossly dishonest individuals who demonstrably have both less intelligence than I do, and less understanding of both science's history, and what the word science really means.
edit on 6-6-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't know why you keep posting a quote about the purpose of this forum? You fail to also state the purpose and motto here are to Deny Ignorance.

What that is really saying is that all sides should be able to give their opinion.

The end game here is to separate truth from lies, fact from fiction and to "deny ignorance" first. Part of denying ignorance is debate where both sides present their evidence, if they have evidence and you draw a conclusion from that.

The person making the claim has the full weight of proving their claim on their shoulders and should be ready to answer questions without instead making trollish remarks about those asking questions. Something of this magnitude if true, demands proof. Anyone believing it without proof is embracing ignorance.

We have seen endless posts and mountains of wrongly interpreted evidence and outright false evidence presented on this topic for a long time. What we have never seen is anything credible. Sitchen was such an obvious hoaxer himself it tends to negate this whole topic.

You asked for opinions and then any that don't go your way you attack. You don't want a discussion it seems to me, you want everyone to agree with you. Perhaps you have misunderstood what ATS is actually about? Surely by now you know the mountain of posts here on this topic exist? You also know that to do date no evidence has been presented, although we have seen lots of craziness and attempts at deception.

Don't blame people if after the huge number of threads on this presented here, many being almost childish they are so bad, people start to just dismiss this topic out of hand.

I watched some of the video's and it's all bubblegum. The same stuff chewed over and over again and the viewer or listener expected to swallow it without any evidence at all.

The way I see it, it's always the person who posted the threads responsibility to provide proof and answer questions. It's on you to prove this is not just a compilation of random craziness and somebody making these video's to have a laugh at the gullible or to get attention from them.

If your searching, use the search function here and you will find answers that rightly dispute what is in those ridiculous (in my opinion) video's. There is no ET sending this message.

Ask yourself who exactly would an advanced intelligence contact to get an important message out to the inhabitants of the Earth. If it can't pass that simple smell test, it's almost certain the video's are so much garbage.

Ask yourself why it is those perpetuating this hoax would try and use intimidation by pretending if you don't believe this you do so at your own peril?

If your on the fence, use logic and critical thinking to find the truth.

You don't happen to be the source of the video's? Just asking?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

If you wish to continue this take it HERE

I'm done with you in this thread on that subject.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Sorry to burts your bubbles but open mindness in objectivity has its limits. If you claim you are an alien, even I do not claim it with my mark on the face and almost vampiric long teeth, I am still human, then you need to take your medications fast. k thx bai

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
It's funny how some people automatically react with people being not open to such possibilities, fact is more and more people diagnosed each day with mental health issues its actually worrying, a big portion of these are unaware they even have such a problem, not saying this is the case here but many people seem to believe stuff like this without questioning the possibility if the person has health issues

Santa Claus is real he visited me last week, Eeek hes crazy.....

I get visited by Aliens.... I shaw a flashing light when I was 12.. It was a UFO! Hes ok because I believe in Aliens.

Just my 2 cents

edit on 6-6-2012 by Loophole because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The biggest issue the skeptics have voiced is the inclusion f nearly all conspiacies. I would agree that is a "red flag". However, I also noticed that much of the time these issues were brought up, it wasn't Mythi. Mythi is only answering.

The core / central messageseems to be from someone who is paying very close attention, and "sees" many Terrestrial issues for what they really are; gross mismanagement.

My original intent here was to see what Mythi was all about. It seems that there may be something. Although, I am curious as to "who" Mythi represents. There are many micro-societies within the Andromeda Galaxy, and these societies have factions; just like everywhere else.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Thanks for your response Petrus4.

I really like what you said about false skepticism - you see a lot of that on here - where emotions are invoked and issues ignored.

I also strongly agree with what you said about science, and it is actually fact that science is ONLY advanced through the examination of anomalies - not adherence to groupthink.

I find it kind of funny that you say in one sentence that your are a genuine skeptic and the one above says you have had experiences involving two of the archangels - and I think you mentioned living on another planet somewhere else - it is funny in the truly humorous sense not the sense that I'm laughing at you - but I'm not here to judge.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yes, and everything you said also applies to the thousands of religious threads on this forum as well - do you post the same anytime someone makes statements about God?

I think I stated very clearly at the outset I didn't want to discuss the authenticity of the claims - hypothetically if they were true they would still be impossible to prove today - just like religion, the paranormal etc.

However, the information discussed in the threads is fascinating and does line up with events going on in the world.

Also, you commit the sin you accuse me of. You state "There is no ET sending this message".

Please prove to me there is no ET sending this message, or you are a hypocrite.

And no, I am not the source of these videos - if you had actually watched them you would know that.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

If your searching, use the search function here and you will find answers that rightly dispute what is in those ridiculous (in my opinion) video's. There is no ET sending this message.

At first, with these messages I was, a bit more than skeptical. I mean, another from Andromeda? How dare they!!

Then after a good argueent that ultimately only showed that the ATS "debunder" squad actually has no interest in truth, I re-listened. You should too. Not to the general "clap-trap" of the message, but, to what is really being said.

Mythi, talks about things that aren't a part of the general "noise" around here, nor at large. Mythi talks about the underlying causes of the issues that have taken over peoples consciousness, and is "helping" to prevent the finding of true solution.

Further, if Mythi is what Mythi is "cracked-up" to be. Then contacting "Joe" Terran would be the correct action. It shows what I knew to be true back in '94 when Mother arrived here; Terrestrial Humans, especially, large "power" groups (governments) cannt be trusted. Giving this kind of "message" to the average is perhaps the only method in which it can reach the largest segment of the global population.

To say "there is no ET sending this..." is grossly permature. Currently, the evidence simply does not support such a determination. And,I feel it is leaning toward ET as the source. Not saying that ET has properly, or, fully reresented themself, but, that I think may be another issue.

Perhaps, if Mythi could give us additional inforation about Mythi, we could get a bit closer to that truth.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Thanks for sharing your opinion Anthra. Regardless of your origins you seem to know much about these subjects - in terms of the triangle of twisted/manipulated interaction between ET's - Terran power groups - and the Terran common person. Twisted of course by the human power groups and the service-to-self aliens - with the helpful intercession by service-to-other aliens whenever possible.

Why don't you join the youtube channel and ask some questions yourself?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

That's the common thing to do on ATS, whether you are an alien, you have been 'enlightened', or are a secret agent with inside knowledge... ask for posters to prove that you aren't what you say you are.

Asking us to prove a negative, again and again.

It is up to the people( or 'aliens
) making extraordinary claims to prove what they say, not for someone else to prove them wrong.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

That's the common thing to do on ATS, whether you are an alien, you have been 'enlightened', or are a secret agent with inside knowledge... ask for posters to prove that you aren't what you say you are.

Asking us to prove a negative, again and again.

) making extraordinary claims to prove what they say, not for someone else to prove them wrong.

I didn't make any claims about the OP message - just asking the poster to back up his claim - that originator of this message is not an ET. That is not asking to prove a negative. Most people believe ET's exist in the universe, don't they? Is that a negative?

edit on 7-6-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addendum

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

Not quite. Those f us that make such clais have the "burden" f suplying evidence, which may, or ay ot, cstitute "proof" to any given individual. IF our evidence is not the "proof"yu seek, you have only ONE option; walk away.

Once you make an accusation of any sort the burden of proof in on you. You never have the option of accusing the claimant of anything, unless of course you can prove it. So; the door swings both ways.

Now, in the case of Capt'n Bill and Mythi. I don't see much here that indicates "hoax", "fraud", etc. What I do see is someone who is perhaps more observant than 99% of the people in the world. Certaily more observant than any of the "skeptics" on this thread.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The quote is really simple. Prove that an ET is NOT sending a message.

Asking someone to prove that something is NOT happening.

The person receiving the message should prove that they ARE receiving a message from an ET.

I don't doubt that ET's exist.
I have yet to see one.
I have yet to see proof that someone is receiving messages from one.

And yes, for me, proof does consist of something more than someone saying that they are an ET, using the internet to do it.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Listening to one video stretches my incredulity to a breaking point. Listening to several was akin to a comedy show. If any one of this series of videos tried to stand its own, I'd at least listen and consider and debate. However, as a whole, it's a pile of utter rubbish.

The problem is that you either have to accept all of it, or none of it. Since many videos are full of what I would consider utter tripe, as a whole, it's completely dismissible. I'm not certain what the agenda for the creation of these videos was - perhaps he intends to bundle them and try to make $$$ out of it? Maybe not, perhaps he wants attention, or loves pulling people's chains. Regardless, I am staggered that anyone could AS A WHOLE, this thing seriously.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Listening to one video stretches my incredulity to a breaking point. Listening to several was akin to a comedy show. If any one of this series of videos tried to stand its own, I'd at least listen and consider and debate. However, as a whole, it's a pile of utter rubbish.

The problem is that you either have to accept all of it, or none of it. Since many videos are full of what I would consider utter tripe, as a whole, it's completely dismissible. I'm not certain what the agenda for the creation of these videos was - perhaps he intends to bundle them and try to make $$$ out of it? Maybe not, perhaps he wants attention, or loves pulling people's chains. Regardless, I am staggered that anyone could AS A WHOLE, this thing seriously.

Thanks for your observation. Here's mine.

I have read many "whacky" threads on ATS - and I don't usually bother to take the time to post anything - because I know if the OP believes in the "whacky" content of their OP - they may not be playing with a full deck - and it would be illogical to try and reason with a person who is not playing with a full deck by definition.

Posters like the above know all this. So why do they bother to post? My contention is they are desperate to influence the thinking of others and are hoping that those reading posts such as this will be intellectually lazy and not look at the videos for themselves and not come to their own conclusions - but just be lazy and listen to the opinions others want them to have.

Disprove this: If even some of the information in the videos is true, let's say hypothetically speaking, it would be subject to an intense disinformation campaign/coverup from the government and the globalists/oligarchs.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join