It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Thanks for another long and thoughtful message, I feel guilty for taking up so much of your time! I'm pressed for time now, but will send a response to this message soon. Peace.

Video 82 is out!

edit on 8-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Well that's the problem. You are saying that the stalks growing after they are bent with no breaks is proof it was done by ETs, and stalks that did not grow after or were broken were done by humans.

I'm afraid that the only proof you have is that plants can be very resilient and even after suffering trauma can continue to grow or that they had much more moisture (were "greener") when bent.

It's like saying that because human hair and nails can continue to grow post mortem is proof that they were handled by aliens.

In order for those crop stalks to be considered proof you'd need a control group, a group of stalks bent by humans, and then have the ETs be another group.
But as you can see that would be silly since having the aliens there in the first place to bend the stalks would end the debate.

You stated that you have several degrees in science (but have not mentioned what branches). I'm very curious to know because it seems that whatever branches you have these degrees in seem to skip the scientific method and deductive reasoning.

edit on 8-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Well that's the problem. You are saying that the stalks growing after they are bent with no breaks is proof it was done by ETs, and stalks that did not grow after or were broken were done by humans.

I'm afraid that the only proof you have is that plants can be very resilient and even after suffering trauma can continue to grow or that they had much more moisture (were "greener") when bent.

It's like saying that because human hair and nails can continue to grow post mortem is proof that they were handled by aliens.

In order for those crop stalks to be considered proof you'd need a control group, a group of stalks bent by humans, and then have the ETs be another group.
But as you can see that would be silly since having the aliens there in the first place to bend the stalks would end the debate.

You stated that you have several degrees in science (but have not mentioned what branches). I'm very curious to know because it seems that whatever branches you have these degrees in seem to skip the scientific method and deductive reasoning.

edit on 8-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

The stalks are normal one day with no crop circles, and the growth nodes appear the next with the crop circles. I don't believe this internodal growth, in such a short time frame, has been observed in any organic entities on this planet. ET crop cirlces exhibit this, why do no human crop circles exhibit this kind of growth?

My main point is that skeptics say humans can replicate any crop circle pattern made, which is obviously false, as human circles are quite simple looking and have no important message for the subconscious; but anyway, apart from that, that growth nodes are absent in all human made crop circles.

Erik, just a word of friendly advice, I would be focusing on spiritual growth at this time, there is not much time left, spiritual attainment and service to other/service to self orientation is what will matter when the time comes, no matter if you are in a bunker, a cave, in space etc.
edit on 8-7-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

But you still have your problem: you are assuming that one set is made by aliens by claiming that no humans could bend the stalks like that and have that growth afterwards.

That means you have iron clad proof that those stalks were bent by aliens, but that proof can not be the stalks themselves.

You have to prove that no humans can bend stalks like that and have growth first beyond a shadow of a doubt before you can claim that the only ones that can do it is aliens.

You haven't done that yet. All you have done is assume that because one set of stalks is different that it must have been done by aliens.

You can't assume that (or you can if you want to just blindly believe I guess) if you have a scientific background. You should know better than that. You have to gather the evidence, examine the evidence, replicate the evidence so you can see where it leads you, and also in ways that can be repeated and peer reviewed.

Instead you are assuming a conclusion and then presenting evidence that has not been proven to that conclusion as proof.

I'm not saying life out there doesn't exist. I'm not saying that they haven't been here (I can't prove it one way or another). But research in this field will never be taken seriously if people keep assuming or blindly believing things, instead of actually investigating them using the scientific method.

But too many people are not doing that, and is why Ufology today is treated as fringe or like a cult.

What were your degrees in again?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well now I know Captain Billi s lying through his teeth.

IN video 82, he states that all milk bought in markets is fake milk (artificially flavored water) well there are laws against mislabeling Milk in the United States and there are also independent organizations that test production runs daily to see that it is all exactly what it says it is.. Homogenized Milk...

Also most Milk sold in stores is regional in nature.. that is the farms that produce it, send it only within a 100-200 mile radius (Hood sold in California is not the same farm as Hood sold in New England) they do that because if it had to be transported 3000 miles it would go bad.

He also mentioned Gluten, well, unfortunately with Autsitic children I know all too well gluten first hand does NOT slow down brain functioning, in fact it sends it way out of control, which is why they suggest to try and get these children to focus you cut out the gluten...

2 lies in one video, how am I supposed to believe anything Captain Bill says anymore....He obviously doesn't have that good a grasp on US rules and regs on Milk and Dairy production and seriously doesn't know the harm gluten does in certain (actually a very large) segment of the population.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I wonder if the guy who was doing the communication didn't speak English as a first language, because there are way too many errors in there.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Not trying to start an argument or anything, but milk in the US does taste fake to me lol since where I come from I know the taste of real milk.

The only milk that tasted like normal milk was some organic local produce we bought once and I was like: THERE IS REAL MILK IN THIS COUNTRY!! ^^

Edit: After listening to most of these videos I feel a bit disappointed actually. There is no actual information as to the names of the planets the Andromedan says we will be moved to. There is absolutely no scientific or technical information and the Andromedan thinks the date of December 21, 2012 at 11:11 is the time all of this will start at. : /
edit on 8-7-2012 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I can tell the difference between raw milk and store bought.

I have a dairy farm behind me where I live and have gotten unpasturized milk from him in the past. Taste richer to me.

But I know the stuff at the store isn't fake as per what vKey said in her post.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
reply to post by vkey08

The only milk that tasted like normal milk was some organic local produce we bought once and I was like: THERE IS REAL MILK IN THIS COUNTRY!! ^^

The permaculture centre I went to last year was run by a Muslim couple, nusnus; so I also have had halal milk.

The stuff sold in supermarkets here is terrible, although the carton organic is ok.
edit on 9-7-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I'm not hearing a lot that resonates in this one, I will admit.

EDIT:- While I try and be open minded about a lot of things, I'm afraid that Nibiru, specifically, is one of the few topics where I tend to invite people to refer to my signature.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

But you still have your problem: you are assuming that one set is made by aliens by claiming that no humans could bend the stalks like that and have that growth afterwards.

You have to prove that no humans can bend stalks like that and have growth first beyond a shadow of a doubt before you can claim that the only ones that can do it is aliens.

I can assure you I'm not the one with a problem.

I have searched the scientific literature for this kind of internodal growth in a short time frame, like less than 12 hours, and no evidence of it exists.

If you find the existence of such internodal growth, done on earth naturally or by humans in scientific papers/journals/articles and not from ET crop circles - I'd love to see it.

Until then I'll be waiting.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
IN video 82, he states that all milk bought in markets is fake milk (artificially flavored water) well there are laws against mislabeling Milk in the United States and there are also independent organizations that test production runs daily to see that it is all exactly what it says it is.. Homogenized Milk...

I know Americans can be rather ethnocentric, but I do believe he said 90% of the milk sold in the world. Since the US population is about 300 million, and the world population is 7 billion, I do belive that most of the milk sold in the US could be fine and his statement still true. I do believe melamine was found in many brands of baby formula in China a couple of years ago - leading to many infant deaths - so I wouldn't put it past many milk companies of the world with lax governmental regulations to just water down their milk - it's certainly less harmful than melamine. Personally I try to drink organic milk whenever I drink milk.

He also mentioned Gluten, well, unfortunately with Autsitic children I know all too well gluten first hand does NOT slow down brain functioning, in fact it sends it way out of control, which is why they suggest to try and get these children to focus you cut out the gluten...

He said gluten impairs brain function - not slow down brain function. So he is saying gluten is adverse for neural development and you're saying the same thing - and you are saying this is a lie?

2 lies in one video, how am I supposed to believe anything Captain Bill says anymore....He obviously doesn't have that good a grasp on US rules and regs on Milk and Dairy production and seriously doesn't know the harm gluten does in certain (actually a very large) segment of the population.

When did you ever believe anything he said in the first place?

If you don't like the videos exercise your God given right not to watch them.

It's funny how you have said all along you don't believe him - yet your comments show up on almost every page of this thread, multiple times, I'm sure at least 50 posts - I find it hard to reconcile your comments with your behavior.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

I wonder if the guy who was doing the communication didn't speak English as a first language, because there are way too many errors in there.

Yes, I know there are many videos and much info, you can scan the PDF of all the videos it might be faster:

docs.google.com...

Captain Bill is a Brazilian guy for who obviously Portuguese is his native language.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

I'm not hearing a lot that resonates in this one, I will admit.

EDIT:- While I try and be open minded about a lot of things, I'm afraid that Nibiru, specifically, is one of the few topics where I tend to invite people to refer to my signature.

While I welcome your comments on this thread Petrus4, you have made some interesting and worthy posts, judgement, especially from one such as yourself, is the last thing I would expect.

If Nibiru did exist, who would tell us? NASA? The same NASA that took 30 years to tell us they had found water on Mars? The same NASA that won't tell us about a giant triangle on the Sun? I don't know what this is, some have speculated portal, but I know the likelihood of it being there is the same likelihood of a giant triangle appearing in the water of my nearby lake and remaining there - it might happen, but it wouldn't have a natural cause.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Because answers from Andromedians presented in Star Wars story text is as credible as hell

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

I can assure you I'm not the one with a problem.

I have searched the scientific literature for this kind of internodal growth in a short time frame, like less than 12 hours, and no evidence of it exists.

If you find the existence of such internodal growth, done on earth naturally or by humans in scientific papers/journals/articles and not from ET crop circles - I'd love to see it.

Until then I'll be waiting.

Okay, searching scientific literature for another example of this growth is a good first step. You get applause from me on doing that.

But that's only a single step and is not conclusive.

What you do have is proof that some of the plants will bend that way and grow that much in a 12 hour period. That is all you have at the moment.

Now you have to show that there is absolutely no way humans could bend the same plant the same way and have that growth in that 12 hour period.

This means replicating the conditions that the plant was bent in (IE soil composition, depth of the plant in the soil, stage of growth the plant was in, moisture content the plant had, moisture and nutrient content the soil had, and environment conditions such as temps, humidity, amount of dew).

Then you need to test different ways the plant was bent (or rather could be bent) without breaking the stalk, and if growth occurs afterwards, and at what rate.

Not finding anything written about it does not prove anything I'm afraid except that no one has bothered to do this, or taken it seriously enough to research it and publish. It means people again are making assumptions.
edit on 9-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

If Nibiru did exist, who would tell us? NASA? The same NASA that took 30 years to tell us they had found water on Mars? The same NASA that won't tell us about a giant triangle on the Sun? I don't know what this is, some have speculated portal, but I know the likelihood of it being there is the same likelihood of a giant triangle appearing in the water of my nearby lake and remaining there - it might happen, but it wouldn't have a natural cause.

Why do you always do this? Assume that it has to be NASA (a single, under budgeted, under staffed, and under funded government entity belonging to one country in the entire world) that informs people of all things related to space?

That's absolutely not true. There are several space agencies around the world, hundreds of thousands of universities around the world, many that have very comprehensive astronomy and astrophysics programs, and hundreds of millions of amateur astronomers around the world.

You pull out the NASA card every time someone debates Nibiru (or anything else for that mater) like it's some sort of trump card that proves you right.

Except all it shows is that you hate NASA.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Actually he states that it SLOWS DOWN the formation of the pathways between neurons, and I stated it does not slow it down in fact it speeds it up, there is a HUGE difference between the two. IN this case, impairing is not impairing.. Now maybe this was a mistake on his part in that case, let him fix the mistake, if he stands by his statement i know he's lying and cannot be trusted because so much research has come out suggesting gluten like trans fats plays a role in causing things like ADHD and making Autistic children spin out of control.

As far as Milk, he presents his arguments a lot of times as the America's centric (North and South) and it's amazing that you wouldn't see that.

Oh and an aside, organic Milk (if you live in the United States) is probably one of the most awful things you could drink... Most of the Organic Milk you buy in the store is much more laden with heavy metals and other things bad for you than the pasteurized stuff. So unless you are buying it directly from the farm (with no middleman or packaging other than the old glass bottle) you are still not getting purely organic milk... (Give me some time today I have to find the news article on the "organic" label that's been misused)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
>>>
a humanoid from the Andromeda Galaxy, who is here to research the earth changes going into the shift and be of assistance afterwards, answers questions posed by a guy from Portugal and his friends/subscribers. The most important topic of course are the earth changes and what will happen after December 21st, 2012. But they also cover topics such as what the elites are doing and their history of control and plans, earth history,
>>>

Why should a humanoid "from the Andromeda galaxy", which consists of one trillion stars, by the way, have an interest in a tiny, microscopic tiny planet circling around on of 300 billion stars in our own galaxy?

Why would they pick one of the possibly 100s or 1000s of billions planets in our own galaxy, and then are so concerned about this planet, its government, what we are doing "wrong", what "the elite is doing wrong etc."

And why are the "aliens" always and always visiting other planets and then lecture the beings on the other planets how basically everything they are doing is wrong, sucks etc.

Can you imagine mankind, in a few hundred years maybe, we travel to other stars and planets...and then lecture them constantly as the aliens do? Why should they do this? On a more funnier side-note, ever since Star Trek you should already know that intervention is a big "no-no", you do not simply go to other planets and try selling your own views as the better ones...what the heck do you know about their society/culture..what would be your concern there?

Also..why did they only pick Earth? Logic, mathematics and science says there is likely billions of planets in our milky way alone - many of them LIKELY having life...so do they have a big fleet of people who travel to billions of galaxies (and then billions of planets in EACH galaxy)...and teach all the beings then in the same way.....and they are also very informed about concepts like "dates" eg....the "extreme importance" of the date of 12/21/2012 on some random planet 2.5M light years away... as well as "earth history"...and what is there so important about it it matters for humanoids "in the Andromeda galaxy" and makes us so special amongst billions of planets?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Why should a humanoid "from the Andromeda galaxy", which consists of one trillion stars, by the way, have an interest in a tiny, microscopic tiny planet circling around on of 300 billion stars in our own galaxy?

I understand that there are many videos, but you can search the PDF documents to find answers to your questions - they are all there - whether your questions were rhetorical or not. If you are truly interested in answers to these questions - and read the answers he has given - and at that point would like to discuss the specific answers - I'd be happy to.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join