It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can people say that everything is made of energy and energy is light?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Annee

Too much God for me.

I see it more in a science reality.

As you view science, realize one simple truth that will become abundantly clear soon. Leaving consciousness out of light is blasphemy against the Spirit of God. Science calls light a duality of particle and wave, but adamantly denies that spirit is there in the light. By denying this fundamental of the origination of matter, they deny a creator. We now know better. Quantum physics continues to imply the reverse. Light is a Trinity.

Father (Light / Infinity / Energy, which is information)

Son (Word / Wave / Information / Law)

Holy Spirit (Consciousness) God is the Great I AM

What three things are necessary for the letters I type to enter your screen? Energy is moved in Time and Space by wavelength. Information forms the mechanism for the process. Consciousness is on either side of the connection, but not the mechanism itself.

If you enjoy your science, as I do, don't forget that the source is always greater than that which flows from it. Nothing rises above its source.

There is no need for me to put it in bible perspective.

I don't need to dumb it down with mythology.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

There is no need for me to put it in bible perspective. I don't need to dumb it down with mythology.

How would your science mindset fit consciousness into the duality of light? If light is particle and wave, how does collapsing wave function produce consciousness from inert matter? Is the Copenhagen interpretation, Everett's Many World's Theory, or another theory accurate to the argument? How does evolution lead to consciousness and sentient matter that can self reflect on light?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by Annee

There is no need for me to put it in bible perspective. I don't need to dumb it down with mythology.

How would your science mindset fit consciousness into the duality of light? If light is particle and wave, how does collapsing wave function produce consciousness from inert matter? Is the Copenhagen interpretation, Everett's Many World's Theory, or another theory accurate to the argument? How does evolution lead to consciousness and sentient matter that can self reflect on light?

Is that an attempt to respond to not needing a mythology to explain it?

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat, and fifteen minutes ago, you knew that humans were alone on this planet. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."

I don't know. Knowledge is based on Known. I don't know what we don't know - - yet.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Everything is made of knowing.
There appears to be things to know but there would be nothing without the knower.
It is the act of knowing which produces existence.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You are contradicting yourself. If everything is made of knowing, why would things need a knower?

Most people do not realize that all things are consciousness. Things do not need humans to see them in order to exist. This is taking the ego to the extreme...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

You are contradicting yourself. If everything is made of knowing, why would things need a knower?

Most people do not realize that all things are consciousness. Things do not need humans to see them in order to exist. This is taking the ego to the extreme...

Knowing is awareness. If there was no awareness there would be nothing.
A knower is awareness (consciousness).
Did i mention humans??

Check out the double slit experiment;youtu.be...
edit on 28-5-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

It is you who has contradicted yourself.
"If everything is made of knowing, why would things need a knower?"

Then you go on to say everything is made of consciousness!!!

You have totally agreed with me!!

youtu.be...

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Ok, I misunderstood, I thought you were saying that things wouldn't exist unless humans were looking at them. I thought "knower" meant human.

It was my mistake. I agree with you.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That's ok.
A knower is a conscious observer.
Without the act of observation nothing can appear to exist.

The light energy that everything is made of is the light of consciousness.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Knowing does not produce existence. A comatose man is not what we would call "knowing", and yet not only does he exist, but everything around him exists to. Earth still exists, with or without his "knowing".

Knowing does not produce existence...but it does produce awareness of that which exists. And even so, knowing is only what we perceive to be correct within our own minds. I have always had qualms with the term "know"...especially since we've become so lax with our lingual accuracy.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Knowing does not produce existence. A comatose man is not what we would call "knowing", and yet not only does he exist, but everything around him exists to. Earth still exists, with or without his "knowing".

Knowing does not produce existence...but it does produce awareness of that which exists. And even so, knowing is only what we perceive to be correct within our own minds. I have always had qualms with the term "know"...especially since we've become so lax with our lingual accuracy.

Observation is required for meaning and quality. Without us, this massive universe is meaningless and without quality.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

We're the ones who decided the universe needed meaning.

Animals all over the world have gotten along just fine without deciding they needed a god to worship, or trying to figure out what lies among the stars...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Most of the universe is made of dark matter/energy. Only 4% of the universe actually contains light energy which is mostly gas like suns and stars. There is also no empty space, all so-called "empty space" is really dark energy. 99.9% of all atoms are empty space, thought!

People say that darkness is just the absence of light, but is this really true?

We already know that dark MATTER is an invisible SUBSTANCE that repels and distorts light. So darkness can not just be the absence of light. It is actually SOMETHING distorting and repelling light. It is an invisible substance.

Hmmm...I can tell that there is a person ^^^, that doesn't study science.

E=MC2. This little EQUATION that this world has accepted as reality means that everything carbon is compressed energy which is vibrating at the speed of light squared.

That's how they can say it....

Because...

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY and energy runs on what is known as wavelengths and frequencies which can all be measured MATHEMATICALLY.

Any more questions???

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Observance is not necessary for existence. Observance is only necessary for KNOWLEDGE of existence...and even then, that knowledge of existence is purely subjective based upon how you see that which exists. And even your perception of how it exists does not effect how it actually exists.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Observance is not necessary for existence. Observance is only necessary for KNOWLEDGE of existence...and even then, that knowledge of existence is purely subjective based upon how you see that which exists. And even your perception of how it exists does not effect how it actually exists.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity777

I have a question, yes. How are you using that equation to prove your argument, when that very equation was recently proved wrong?

Einstein's theories are slowly sinking...although I will admit that they have provided the foundation for today's physics.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

And even if that equation is absolute truth, what does it have to do with dark matter and dark energy making up most of the universe?

Ok, so everything is energy which can/is moving at the speed of light... ok? That doesn't negate the fact that dark matter and dark energy is something that exists that is dark which repels and distorts light

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

We're the ones who decided the universe needed meaning.

Animals all over the world have gotten along just fine without deciding they needed a god to worship, or trying to figure out what lies among the stars...

True to an extent. Existence may not need to be intellectually defined, but it does need to be qualitatively experienced.

We are quality.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Truth is had by love. The objective world becomes more true when you say positive things about it. When you think negatively, you express your desire to see less, and your free will is honored. When you express things like, "this is great" or "i like this", then you are expressing the fact that you can handle more of it so more is seen.

Observation is necessary for experience. Without observation, all the glory of the universe would go to waste.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

We are quality.

And very poor quality at that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join