It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can people say that everything is made of energy and energy is light?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Most of the universe is made of dark matter/energy. Only 4% of the universe actually contains light energy which is mostly gas like suns and stars. There is also no empty space, all so-called "empty space" is really dark energy. 99.9% of all atoms are empty space, thought!

People say that darkness is just the absence of light, but is this really true?

We already know that dark MATTER is an invisible SUBSTANCE that repels and distorts light. So darkness can not just be the absence of light. It is actually SOMETHING distorting and repelling light. It is an invisible substance.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I think what you are referring to is people saying every thing is frequency vibration. We can only experience with in a certain frequency range, but what if we could experience all the frequency ranges? I think this idea gets misconstrued, people that do not understand it think it means energy. Light is a frequency, every thing is a frequency so every frequency must be light meaning every thing must be light? NO, it derives from misinformed people and disinfo ass holes.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Research the electromagnetic structure of light quanta. Wave and particle duality is also a necessity. Collapsing wave function is also a topic to understand. When you view visible light, you are only seeing a tiny part of the full spectrum. You don't actually see light. You see what light reflects. If you could see light, you would not be able to see anything at distance. All you would see is a wash of light. Matter, then, is what you are seeing in the form of particle. Particles are formed by the collapsing of the wave by consciousness. The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics states that consciousness creates matter by collapsing the wave of energy from superposition to the particle we see. Matter does not create consciousness. This is important to understand that evolution is not the cause of creation, but a result.

Once you have a grasp on these subjects, study James Clerk Maxwell's electromagnetic theory to see how his equations predict wavelength (Radio for instance) from energy and light quanta. As you state, light is not possible without the darkness and void.

Genesis 1

Genesis 1:1

In the Beginning (Time), God created the heavens (Space) and the earth (Matter). Let there be light (Energy).

Genesis 1:2

Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Earth is matter. It was formless and void. This is light in superposition when it is not visible. In this state, it is a wave. Waters represents energy.

3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning —the first day.

If you want more, consult the Physics of God article linked in my signature.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Infi8nity

Everything that is visible to us in the spectrum is due to light, right?
So when people say we are moving into a higher frequency, does this mean that eventually some things may become visible to us?
Hence, the term "Enlightenment"?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

All that is seen can only be seen in the light or else there is nothing. Light makes things manifest.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Apologist scientists scare me, because they are schizophrenic.
Just my opinion.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
reply to post by arpgme

....As you state, light is not possible without the darkness and void.

But in reality there is no "void". Wherever a supposed "void" is, there is actually virtual particles there. So there is actually no "space" I am just speaking in common terms here. For more information you can check out vacuum energy or zero point field.

Even in light, which is photons, they are made of smaller particles and within that is even empty space (aka dark energy or virtual particles)...

Originally posted by YourNewGod

So when people say we are moving into a higher frequency, does this mean that eventually some things may become visible to us?

I like that idea. It sounds interesting but I don't think it's true because "dark" matter/energy distorts and repels light so it is something that is "NOT light", so though it is supposed to be "void" or "nothingness", that is not true. There is no void, even the void has virtual particles. We can see the effects of dark matter distorting and repelling light...

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by arpgme

All that is seen can only be seen in the light or else there is nothing. Light makes things manifest.

Not true. Research dark matter - which is actually something existing without light...
edit on 24-5-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infi8nity
I think what you are referring to is people saying every thing is frequency vibration. We can only experience with in a certain frequency range, but what if we could experience all the frequency ranges? I think this idea gets misconstrued, people that do not understand it think it means energy. Light is a frequency, every thing is a frequency so every frequency must be light meaning every thing must be light? NO, it derives from misinformed people and disinfo ass holes.

The Universe is made of light or Photon theory is a very reputable theory that was advocated by Einsten among others ,though particle theory is more popular. Particle theory is a long way from being proven.
Aspects of photon theory are quiet compelling and it has become even more popular in recent years.
Its a scientificly respected theory and certainly not derived from misinformed people and disinfo ass holes as you suggest.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

That would make for acceptable prose, unfortunately it is void of any scientific substance. Google "radio+telescopes" and you'll be in a land of wonder.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Technically, we really don't see anything. Our eyeballs take whatever in and the image is recreated in our brain via a few chemical processes.

If we were to increase our frequency, who knows what we would see. Let's say for a second, through the miracle of evolution (which is proven 100%, BTW) that we grew an additional set of eyeballs that could see higher frequencies. Our definition of light would have to change. Their could be aliens at this very moment, who can only see and hear certain frequencies well above ours. Their explanation of light and sound may be different than ours. Theoretically, there could be those who see, what to us is, our sound waves.

But, for Dark Matter, read this. For a certainty as to its contents, I will present the by-line:

What is Dark Matter?

The story of dark matter is best divided into two parts. First we have the reasons that we know that it exists. Second is the collection of possible explanations as to what it is.

So, sounds like to me, no one really knows. I think the only thing that we really know is that evolution is 100% fact.

edit on 24-5-2012 by alyoshablue because: Typos

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
Most of the universe is made of dark matter/energy. Only 4% of the universe actually contains light energy which is mostly gas like suns and stars. There is also no empty space, all so-called "empty space" is really dark energy. 99.9% of all atoms are empty space, thought!

People say that darkness is just the absence of light, but is this really true?

We already know that dark MATTER is an invisible SUBSTANCE that repels and distorts light. So darkness can not just be the absence of light. It is actually SOMETHING distorting and repelling light. It is an invisible substance.

nice work in your pondering arpgme. indeed. If you zoom into an atom it seems to be made of empty space. It would seem that light is bent into shapes and forms. but what does the bending? The answer is Thought! Thought bends light. Conscious thought by the Supreme Creator.

Very spot on with your observations on empty space not being a true thing as that empty space is filled with dark matter. Darkness is thus the foundation for light. The truth is..

there would be no light without darkness!

what is worse.. is that atoms form "A PERFECT SPHERE!" So Perfect that it is near impossible to perceive them with our eyes as having more than 2 dimensions.A notion impossible to even the most advanced present mathematics. Man is still unable to replicate a perfect circle or sphere in any application.

We must make our way back to our spiritual roots because logic/mathematics cannot and will not ever be able to explain the entirety of existence.

starred and flagged

edit on 24-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

I think I get what your saying... There is no Void, so to speak.
So is it something we are not seeing then?
These particles are creating some sort of reflection or distortion of our visible spectrum.
Am i getting it right?
Sort of like an invisibility cloak wrapping and/or bending the light around it?
Is that what you mean?
Also if this was the case, if I'm even grasping this correctly...
When we see the light coming from a star, does this mean that that light is being bent or reflected off of the said "Dark Matter"?
Then the actual Star itself possibly wouldn't be in the position that we think it is?
Just trying to understand the concept. It's interesting!

edit on 24-5-2012 by YourNewGod because: --

edit on 24-5-2012 by YourNewGod because: more ????

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Ok, I agree with you there that we shouldn't insult people just for coming up with a theory and expressing their ideas, but shouldn't it be obvious that the universe is not made up of light since more of the universe is DARK matter and energy which is actually something in the ABSENCE of light which repels and distorts?

Also, this is a general statement:

I find it very interesting that some people claim that in metaphysics "black" absorbs and take and it is a negative color and only "white" and the other colors reflect, giving back. Apparently, this is not something that can be seen with Dark Matter since it is NOT light and yet it still repels..

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

....As you state, light is not possible without the darkness and void.

But in reality there is no "void". Wherever a supposed "void" is, there is actually virtual particles there. So there is actually no "space" I am just speaking in common terms here. For more information you can check out vacuum energy or zero point field.

Even in light, which is photons, they are made of smaller particles and within that is even empty space (aka dark energy or virtual particles)...

Originally posted by YourNewGod

I like that idea. It sounds interesting but I don't think it's true because "dark" matter/energy distorts and repels light so it is something that is "NOT light", so though it is supposed to be "void" or "nothingness", that is not true. There is no void, even the void has virtual particles. We can see the effects of dark matter distorting and repelling light...

reply to post by arpgme

Not true. Research dark matter - which is actually something existing without light...
edit on 24-5-2012 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

Make sure you are completely current on the latest theories. Leonard Susskind is on the cutting edge of this science. Energy is streaming information. Space and Time are illusions of a dimensional and bent holographic reality. 2D becomes 3D. When we realize that energy is the superposition of particle, wave and consciousness, we see the rendering of energy and information into the transmission and observation of the wave.

You are viewing a computer signal from a wireless wave that is transmitted into time, space and matter. Energy is the transmission of information along the way. This is why entropy happens and this is why your computer gets hot and then cools. The universe is the same, but on a divine scale. Our own computer generated reality is a mirror of the very reality God created. Click on the link in my signature and read the article on the mystery of light. The article on the physics of God is also good.

Consider Genesis 1:27

We are INSIDE the image God created. We are also THE image of God.

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
in the image of God he created them;
male and female he created them.

edit on 24-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Ok, I agree with you there that we shouldn't insult people just for coming up with a theory and expressing their ideas, but shouldn't it be obvious that the universe is not made up of light since more of the universe is DARK matter and energy which is actually something in the ABSENCE of light which repels and distorts?

I find it very interesting that some people claim that in metaphysics "black" absorbs and take and it is a negative color and only "white" and the other colors reflect, giving back. Apparently, this is not something that can be seen with Dark Matter since it is NOT light and yet it still repels..

to get a clear picture.. what you must envisage is that dark matter is the foundation that allows light to manifest and create shapes via Thought! So it is just dark matter being morphed into a different presentation which is the opposite of itself. just different sides of the same coin so to speak.

Dark is formless and void. light is with form and contains creation.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics states that consciousness creates matter by collapsing the wave of energy from superposition to the particle we see. Matter does not create consciousness. This is important to understand that evolution is not the cause of creation, but a result.

Wow! Someone who "believes" (maybe thinks is better) as I do. Including the Genesis explanation.

There are more of us - I hope

edit on 24-5-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Yes but the problem is we have found absolutely no evidence that dark matter even exists, let alone guess its characteristics.At the moment all we realy know is that a % of mass within the universe is unnacounted for.A recent study relaeased has sugested that it doesnt, so we are kinda back to square one in a sense.

www.space.com...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Thus you can see. Darkness is where God resides. And Lucifer is the opposite created by God is of the Light.

But it's Clear that God is the ultimate Being of the two. Since The light cannot exist with out the original or Primordial Darkness.

so you see the bible isnt just a bunch of lies or an empty story. but it is the interpretations of men that have sent them into conflict. The blind leading the blind!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics states that consciousness creates matter by collapsing the wave of energy from superposition to the particle we see. Matter does not create consciousness. This is important to understand that evolution is not the cause of creation, but a result.

Wow! Someone who "believes" (maybe thinks is better) as I do. Including the Genesis explanation.

There are more of us - I hope

edit on 24-5-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

God is allowing us to peek behind the veil. I am of the opinion that it will be promptly removed when Christ appears. Read the article in my signature at the top of the list on Spirit and Cohesion.

edit on 24-5-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Ahhhh I gotta get ready for work...
How can I possibly sell sex toys to people whilst trying to fathom the depths of our wonderful existence???
I wish I could just lay around hypothesizing all day...
Life is trivial.
Thanks everyone for making my day a little more Enlightened and Vibrant.
Vibration...
Frequecies...
Light...
Enlightened!!
I love it!!! Wish I would have paid more attention to my inner desires for science when I was younger.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join