It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can people say that everything is made of energy and energy is light?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0mage
Thus you can see. Darkness is where God resides. And Lucifer is the opposite created by God is of the Light.

But it's Clear that God is the ultimate Being of the two. Since The light cannot exist with out the original or Primordial Darkness.

so you see the bible isnt just a bunch of lies or an empty story. but it is the interpretations of men that have sent them into conflict. The blind leading the blind!

The bible is a crock of Bullsh*t and there is absolutly nothing in it that even remotly resembles anything in this field of science,
Theres a few mentions of the word light in Genisis that are so vague it could mean anything. So its not worth even mentioning. So lets keep it real.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
The Copenhagen interpretation of quantum mechanics states that consciousness creates matter by collapsing the wave of energy from superposition to the particle we see. Matter does not create consciousness. This is important to understand that evolution is not the cause of creation, but a result.

Wow! Someone who "believes" (maybe thinks is better) as I do. Including the Genesis explanation.

There are more of us - I hope

God is allowing us to peek behind the veil. I am of the opinion that it will be promptly removed when Christ appears. Read the article in my signature at the top of the list on Spirit and Cohesion.

Apparently!

I don't want to sound all "Woo Woo" - - but I "receive" this direction of information. Kind of like absorbing it like a sponge. I know that doesn't make any sense.

Back to real science.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium

The bible is a crock of Bullsh*t and there is absolutly nothing in it that even remotly resembles anything in this field of science, . .

The bible is translations/interpretations of ancient scripts of man's experience as he understood them with limited knowledge.

Man can only explain the unexplained from known knowledge.

The bible is not truth - - but there is truth in the bible.

Unfortunately - man/dogma block most minds from reaching further into full understanding.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Thus you can see. Darkness is where God resides. And Lucifer is the opposite created by God is of the Light.

But it's Clear that God is the ultimate Being of the two. Since The light cannot exist with out the original or Primordial Darkness.

so you see the bible isnt just a bunch of lies or an empty story. but it is the interpretations of men that have sent them into conflict. The blind leading the blind!

The bible is a crock of Bullsh*t and there is absolutly nothing in it that even remotly resembles anything in this field of science,
Theres a few mentions of the word light in Genisis that are so vague it could mean anything. So its not worth even mentioning. So lets keep it real.

Well here my friend is where i state that I have achieved Enlightenment. That it is absolutely real. And that the understanding that comes with it in the ability to see completely behind the veil, I can tell you. The bible is absolutely not a heap of croc #. It's all about codes and symbols. I could explain it all.

Everything!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Delusions of grandeur: en.wikipedia.org...

Don't worry, you can see a shrink for that.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Well here my friend is where i state that I have achieved Enlightenment. That it is absolutely real. And that the understanding that comes with it in the ability to see completely behind the veil, I can tell you. The bible is absolutely not a heap of croc #. It's all about codes and symbols. I could explain it all.

Everything!

Its about nothing, Not one word in the bible has ever helped science advance one inch since the beginning of time.In fact it has done more to hold science back than advance it.
everything we know about science was gained from the sweat of hardworking scientists using scientific theory to further their knowledge.
The bible has been changed and altered so many times through human hands in rewriting and translation that even if there was some truth in it to begin with, it is all lost now.
For instance the book of genesis is taken from the Sumerian book of creation which predates the bible by 3000 years and was written by shamanic priests in Sumer who worshipped animal deitys, The original version is a lot different than the bible version also it was plagiarized and badly plagiarized at that.
You claim to be "enlightened" but your alleged enlightenment hasn't helped science in any way so it irrelevant.
edit on 24-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Everything!

Its about nothing, Not one word in the bible has ever helped science advance one inch since the beginning of time.In fact it has done more to hold science back than advance it.
everything we know about science was gained from the sweat of hardworking scientists using scientific theory to further their knowledge.
The bible has been changed and altered so many times through human hands in rewriting and translation that even if there was some truth in it to begin with, it is all lost now.
For instance the book of genesis is taken from the Sumerian book of creation which predates the bible by 3000 years and was written by shamanic priests in Sumer, The original version is a lot different than the bible version also it was plagiarized and badly plagiarized at that.
You claim to be "enlightened" but your alleged enlightenment hasn't helped science in any way so it irrelevant.

you dont even know what you are talking about. your comments will be ignored. i speak to believers at this stage only. non-believers may do as they wish.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
This is to clarify my remark about schizophrenic Christian (bible based) scientists.

It contradicts the account of Genesis. You can't have it both ways. I have yet to see one Christian scientist dispute this genetic fact.

www.youtube.com...

But then again "belief" is not about facts ... science is.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Everything!

For instance the book of genesis is taken from the Sumerian book of creation which predates the bible by 3000 years and was written by shamanic priests in Sumer, The original version is a lot different than the bible version also it was plagiarized and badly plagiarized at that.

Im glad that you know where the book of genesis comes from. bare in mind i did not say the bible is not also filled with lies and manipulative writings. but there is truth in the bible nonetheless. all pervasive truth and all the Holy books have provided scientists directly with their understanding in ALL the fundamentals of scientific achievement.

If you're not going to be constructive make no mistake i will ignore your comments.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Is that code for "if you don't believe my BS I will ignore you" ...? Just asking ...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
reply to post by 0mage

Is that code for "if you don't believe my BS I will ignore you" ...? Just asking ...

my bs huh?

what if i did truly achieve enlightenment and im here freely trying to help others who wish to discover the true path?

would u want to chase me away?
or would you want to hear what i had to say.

just supposing of course.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

I am being constructive, whats not constructive is people coming onto science threads claiming to have "special powers", and quoting lines from a 2000 year old books to back up their delusions.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

reply to post by 0mage

I am being constructive, whats not constructive is people coming onto science threads claiming to have "special powers", and quoting lines from a 2000 year old books to back up their delusions.

what is not scientific about Genesis saying that originally all was darkness and void. Then God created light.

when science can now see that darkness is the original foundation for the existence of light? light encompassing all atoms in the visible universe.

many scientific discoveries were made through analysing ancient tablets and scripts. so that statement you made is incorrect.

I am keeping it scientific.. but it is the thread topic which breaches the realms into the spiritual nature of man and consciousness.

The OP said it himself. the abscence of light leaves the dark matter "Thought!"

Quantum physicists have already acknowledged that thought affects their experiment when there is an observer in experiments regarding "The God Particle"
edit on 24-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Everything!

For instance the book of genesis is taken from the Sumerian book of creation which predates the bible by 3000 years and was written by shamanic priests in Sumer who worshipped animal deitys, The original version is a lot different than the bible version also it was plagiarized and badly plagiarized at that.
edit on 24-5-2012 by auraelium because: (no reason given)

By far, the majority of scientists over the last 200 years have actually been men & women of faith. It was their belief that God was not capricious and illogical and that therefore his creation could be understood in terms of logic and reason that gave them assurance of their scientific method and findings.

All changes to the original text of the Bible are obvious as we have many original documents, some dating back to 200 BC, to compare with. We also have significant archaeological evidence that totally supports the biblical accounts. For this reason it can be empirically stated that very little has changed in the last 2,200 years and, probably, the 1000 years or more before that.

Every Sumerian cuneiform tablet that speaks of creation, significantly post-dates the assumed time that the book of Job (the earliest of the Hebrew writings) was written. This would tend to support the idea that the Hebrew version was the original text and that the Sumerians copied it (or that both accounts were copies of another, now lost account).

The fact that in the Sumerian legends all humans had magical powers and defied the laws of physics and in the Hebrew account all the humans were human and fallible and only God defied physics, should perhaps guide you as to which was the more realistic account.

Shamanism by definition implies the use of drugs to create altered states of consciousness as a part of religious practice. Since we have no indication that the Sumerians did so, your comment is spurious.

The Sumerian deities were significantly astrological and were not usually animals. Exception to this may be the belief in Leviathan, a giant fish creature/god probably related to the proto-Philistine half fish god Dagon.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

To state that an atom consists of 99.9 percent empty space is misleading .Atoms consist of nuclius an varying amounts of electrons depending on type of atom.However thease electrons move at close to the speed of light in practicaly any an every direction at once,Therefore at any given time this 99,9 percent of emptyness will be filled with an electron.THINK of a helicopter blade at rest you would say mmm thats just just one long blade surrounded by empty space.Now picture that blade moveing at top speed .Electrons move a lot faster than fan or helicopter blades.Thats how they apear solid an are able to construct more complex forms of matter from aparent emptyness.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Really? Physics 101 everything is made of energy...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by arpgme

All that is seen can only be seen in the light or else there is nothing. Light makes things manifest.

Tell that to a blind man.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

very well put.

Shamanism may require the use of special herbs to enter a state of altered consciousness. but once the process is understood artificial help is no longer needed. The process is actually entirely human as all "drugs" simply stimulate the release of '___'"the spirit molecule". It is the '___' secretion that expands awareness, once u can control the level of secretion you can access different states of awareness/dimensions at will.

This is why i am pointing believers towards eastern philosophies. particularly "The Path to Enlightenment", The Chakra System, and Kundalini Meditation. There is a point in existence where logic is blurred into creativity. That is the point of dark matter being the original. with meditation techniques requiring us to close our eyes and look within. activating the energetic body or soul consciousness through energizing the chakra system that God provided us as our pathway back to him.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LesMisanthrope

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by arpgme

All that is seen can only be seen in the light or else there is nothing. Light makes things manifest.

Tell that to a blind man.

the blind man was manifested by light no? lol

it's only his receptors which may not have manifested properly.

have you ever stared off into space so deeply that everything seemed to disappear in a daydream? Or that moment in the night when you are asleep and it seems that all night all was black because u didnt dream or forgot what you dreamt?

perhaps it is like this for many blind men. their minds are in shutdown mode and not stimulating communication to register optic nerve transmissions. others' eyes or optic fibres and neurons may not have developed properly from birth. while others may have had their injured.

the fact remains.. the light is manifest whether the blind man can see it or not. others do!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 0mage

Ok, I'll bite. What is the true path?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join