It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Night of Broken Glass: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
More anti-black disorder in Israel

There are very few refugees in Israel and most are warehoused in their prisons yet these Eastern European creatures howl rape and mayhem about the few blacks allowed to walk freely.

The irony is that zionist Jews, some of whom hold Israeli passports and do military service in Israel, tell us in the US and the UK how racist and antisemitic we are.

Given Palestinians are one of the last and few actually Semitic races left on the planet..the old ' anti-Semitic' mantra as it is used by racists is BS anyway.

So sad for this young women that NOT being racist earns her condemnation of this kind...here it is the opposite most times anway...sighs...these people ought to be ashamed...a very disturbing video..not only cant you walk the street in safety if you're black....even if you are white and Jewish you don't have the right to your own thoughts or political views..

a sad day

Ro

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
Would you like an unemotional run down on just how many women men and children have died in Jewish owned mines in Africa not to mention entire provinces still being held under slave conditions?

I don't give two sh**s about what happens in a privately owned mine. Would you whine as much if that mine would belong to a Muslim private person like it does to a Jewish private person? No you wouldn't, therefore you're biased.

Its not 'anti' anything..just factual reporting...to state the facts..to tell the truth...

Factual my ass. You're saying "get out of their homes" as if it's anyone in Israel's fault that a mine is owned by a private Jewish person. Is it my fault? Is it my government's fault? Is it my military's fault? Should I stay quiet when a mass immigration comes into my hometown just because a Jewish person owns a mine in Africa?

Answer to all of the questions above - No.

or better still..talk to an African person in your country right now whose only crime is to have fled those now polluted regions seeking safety and the chance to live

Oh but I do talk to lots. Make no mistake about it, there are hundreds of African refugees in Israel that will not be deported back. Only illegal immigrants are sent back.
These refugees keep reminding me how they don't mind working in what I consider to be crappy jobs as long as they get paid like they do, because for this amount of money they can live like kings compared to what they could do in their original country. Never have I heard a bad thing about this country from them, mainly because everywhere else they go they get shot, which is a little fact you love to keep out of your silly posts.

You can all me all the names you want..anti-Zionist etc...but it remains I am not throwing bricks at Africans and I don't care if your from Israel or Timbuktu..racist is as racist does...its your behavior not your nationality I'm ultimately concerned about.

Again, are you concerned the same way about the Bedouin that kidnap these same African people you're crying about and steal their organs? Are you equally concerned about how the Egyptians or anyone else for that matters, shoot them on sight not to have them in their country?

Tell me exactly how is it that you're concerned by the behavior of the ONLY country that picks them up instead of shooting them and leaving them to rot like bugs in the desert? How is it that you don't find this thinking of your's to be alittle odd?
To whine at the country that integrates them with society, and not say a thing about anyone else because they kill them without leaving much room for talking?
Yeah you clearly make alot of sense.

And yes, I will throw bricks at anyone that tries to turn my city into anything resembling the Islamization of Sweden and the likes. I am not ashamed of assaulting criminals that escaped a war zone only to come to a modernized country to rape and molest defenseless girls. You may not like it because of some idiotic reason (mainly: A Jew owns a mine in Africa), but I care very little for your reasoning as it is highly flawed.
edit on 29-5-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
im sick of seeing countries being destroyed by asylum seekers and refugees
they turn parts of there new home into hellholes
i wish my own government had of stood against this 10 years ago
but they welcomed in everyone and now i dont even recognise my own country
they rape a country finacially and destroy it from within
edit on 24-5-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

Hmmm...my country was built by them.

shrugs

Rosha

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Would you like an unemotional run down on just how many women men and children have died in Jewish owned mines in Africa not to mention entire provinces still being held under slave conditions?

I don't give two sh**s about what happens in a privately owned mine. Would you whine as much if that mine would belong to a Muslim private person like it does to a Jewish private person? No you wouldn't, therefore you're biased.

Its not 'anti' anything..just factual reporting...to state the facts..to tell the truth...

Factual my ass. You're saying "get out of their homes" as if it's anyone in Israel's fault that a mine is owned by a private Jewish person. Is it my fault? Is it my government's fault? Is it my military's fault? Should I stay quiet when a mass immigration comes into my hometown just because a Jewish person owns a mine in Africa?

Answer to all of the questions above - No.

or better still..talk to an African person in your country right now whose only crime is to have fled those now polluted regions seeking safety and the chance to live

Oh but I do talk to lots. Make no mistake about it, there are hundreds of African refugees in Israel that will not be deported back. Only illegal immigrants are sent back.
These refugees keep reminding me how they don't mind working in what I consider to be crappy jobs as long as they get paid like they do, because for this amount of money they can live like kings compared to what they could do in their original country. Never have I heard a bad thing about this country from them, mainly because everywhere else they go they get shot, which is a little fact you love to keep out of your silly posts.

You can all me all the names you want..anti-Zionist etc...but it remains I am not throwing bricks at Africans and I don't care if your from Israel or Timbuktu..racist is as racist does...its your behavior not your nationality I'm ultimately concerned about.

Again, are you concerned the same way about the Bedouin that kidnap these same African people you're crying about and steal their organs? Are you equally concerned about how the Egyptians or anyone else for that matters, shoot them on sight not to have them in their country?

Tell me exactly how is it that you're concerned by the behavior of the ONLY country that picks them up instead of shooting them and leaving them to rot like bugs in the desert? How is it that you don't find this thinking of your's to be alittle odd?
To whine at the country that integrates them with society, and not say a thing about anyone else because they kill them without leaving much room for talking?
Yeah you clearly make alot of sense.

And yes, I will throw bricks at anyone that tries to turn my city into anything resembling the Islamization of Sweden and the likes. I am not ashamed of assaulting criminals that escaped a war zone only to come to a modernized country to rape and molest defenseless girls. You may not like it because of some idiotic reason (mainly: A Jew owns a mine in Africa), but I care very little for your reasoning as it is highly flawed.

*pat pat* there there..

feel better now?

Please..do show me reports of girls being raped by African immigrants
Please...do show me the crime statistics logs and comparative crime rates of Israeli citizens v African citizens.
Please..do show me the legislation or laws in Israel that GIVE YOU THE RIGHT to harm another human being, to attack them, rouse them out, harass intimidate and/or murder them.

You call me emotional as if it is a bad thing, and as if its a good thing to divorce yourself from humanity...yet by your words above, it seems very much that you are the one having the over emotional reaction and an allergic reaction to humanity.
This isn't about Bedouins..this is about Israeli citizens..attacking Africans ( and their supporters) in Israel, right now.

And if your only reasoning is ' they'd better be grateful we just don't shoot them' then imo, it is hardly my reasoning that is flawed.

good day to you.

Rosha.

>done

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Let me sum up what I think.

You guys, mostly you two clowns with whom I argued a page before, are just looking for an excuse to bash Israel, evidently one of you had absolutely no common sense in his posts and the other kept bringing up offtopic issues regarding Israel's behavior on irrelevant matters.

The Immigrants are living one hell of a life in Israel which is by far better than what they lived like in their home country, and even better than any other country because they aren't being let in, they are being shot at.

The Israeli people will keep being hostile against them as long as they will not conform to our laws and realize that once they set foot into a modern society they are to abide the law, that means no raping no stealing no NOTHING you used to do out of boredom in your piss poor home country. Any exception will be met with bricks. Simple as that.

If Sweden and Belgium had half the balls we have about standing up to immigrants that go berserk, maybe their Islamization problems would've been gone.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

news.walla.co.il.../10/2531994
www.nrg.co.il...
www.ynet.co.il...
www.local.co.il...
rotter.net...

You'll have to use a translator.

Please...do show me the crime statistics logs and comparative crime rates of Israeli citizens v African citizens.

Sure thing
www.knesset.gov.il...
rotter.net...
mistanenim.blogspot.com...

A little quote by high ranked police officers:
קצין משטרה :
"מתמודדים עם פשיעה שלא הכרנו"
" כ – 40% מכלל מעשי הפשע המתרחשים במרחב יפתח, מבוצעים ע"י פליטים ממדינות אפריקה כמו סודן, אריתריאה וחבל דרפור"
Which translates into:
"We're dealing with crime rates we didn't know of before.
About 40% of all the crime rates in the are are committed by immigrants from African states such as Sudan Eritrea and Darfur area."

Another one said: "מדובר בפצצת זמן מתקתקת ויש מקום לדאגה"
Translation - "We're talking about a ticking time bomb and there's a reason to worry"

Please..do show me the legislation or laws in Israel that GIVE YOU THE RIGHT to harm another human being, to attack them, rouse them out, harass intimidate and/or murder them.

I don't need no legislation to permit me to kick the ass of a bunch of people who are indoctrinated into raping girls in the streets.

This isn't about Bedouins..this is about Israeli citizens..attacking Africans ( and their supporters) in Israel, right now.

No, it's about your lack of ability to understand that Israel is the only country that ultimately accepts them while everyone else kills, kidnaps and tortures them. Yet you only complain at Israel. I wonder why.

And if your only reasoning is ' they'd better be grateful we just don't shoot them' then imo, it is hardly my reasoning that is flawed.

Again, your lack of ability to understand pretty much anything I write is astounding. The point is that Israel is the only country that accepts them, yet you only whine at Israel. In other countries they get shot, killed, kidnapped, have their organs removed and so on. Israel accepts them and they are being frowned upon for not being such a good host.

Well, Israel to Rosha: Up your's buddy. If you don't like it come pick them immigrants up after we sweep them. Feel free to welcome them to your home instead of criticizing us.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Let me sum up what I think.

You guys, mostly you two clowns with whom I argued a page before, are just looking for an excuse to bash Israel, evidently one of you had absolutely no common sense in his posts and the other kept bringing up offtopic issues regarding Israel's behavior on irrelevant matters.

The Immigrants are living one hell of a life in Israel which is by far better than what they lived like in their home country, and even better than any other country because they aren't being let in, they are being shot at.

The Israeli people will keep being hostile against them as long as they will not conform to our laws and realize that once they set foot into a modern society they are to abide the law, that means no raping no stealing no NOTHING you used to do out of boredom in your piss poor home country. Any exception will be met with bricks. Simple as that.

If Sweden and Belgium had half the balls we have about standing up to immigrants that go berserk, maybe their Islamization problems would've been gone.

*Links to blogs are not state statistics they are op ed.*

you hate Muslims..hate black people..hate anyone who doesn't think or act like you..we GET it!

just show me the 'money' ...show me the facts...as asked for above..hardly irrelevant facts..in fact all important if you wish to justify your position meaningfully OUTSIDE of a religo-racist over reaction.

No, it's about your lack of ability to understand that Israel is the only country that ultimately accepts them while everyone else kills, kidnaps and tortures them. Yet you only complain at Israel. I wonder why.

B*ll#.. Australia takes them, the US takes them, dozens of nations take in these people. You aren't 'special' in your suffering or bearing of them. Here they are housed, clothed, counseled if needed, fed for a time, given ESL classes and welcomed into communities as equal members....where racism affects that, the same is jumped on..and while crime is an issue we deal with criminals as criminals..no matter who they are or where they come from, and under one law for all..not special laws for some.

Your actions..are CHOICES...and we CHOOSE differently.

Any exception will be met with bricks. Simple as that.

So..you demand they give up violence...or be subject to violence...hmm..throwing bricks,.,murder..intimidation..oh yes this is much better..much more 'civilized mature behavior'.

You know..even if every able bodied black man was out there raping every white women he could get his hands on...you STILL have a choice on how to respond..to react with racist hatred..force and brutality .or to respond, with Right Action with Reason with Self Respect, with goodness..with justice and humanity.

YOUR choice...YOUR consequence.

We out here away from Israel, are already well aware you see us only as cattle..as goy..as animals not sentient beings...we know already..but we ignore you, we remain free and continue to be what we are - human.

Its sad you're making the choices you are..but its not my head the consequences will fall on..so....good luck and live with that...lets see how that works shall we.

bye

Rosha.

>really done

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
If you stopped spamming and wiped the tears off your face perhaps you'd encounter the big post above which hold all of the data you asked me to post, including state statistics from Knesset.gov.il . All you need is a translator as I'm not going to do the entire dirty work for you.

You asked for statistics, they are right there.

So..you demand they give up violence...or be subject to violence...hmm..throwing bricks,.,murder..intimidation..oh yes this is much better..much more 'civilized mature behavior'.
:/

ok..

good luck and live with that...lets see how that works shall we.

Works fine so far honeybuns. They are easy to tame.
What's that? Now you are really gone? Lol, okay. See you in a minute I suppose.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The problem I have with Israel right now over these African refugees is:

1. the fact that your Govt is supporting the very dysfunctional Govt of the country these people are running away from.

2. these people are obviously accessing white man's alcohol from somewhere, so who's selling it to them? Not the Arabs!

3. if there has been 1 or 2 alleged rapings by African refugees, I say there are many many more rapes of young Israeli Jewish girls by Israeli Jewish boys in the past year.

4. this particular part of Southern Tel Aviv was/is rife in prostitution, illegal drugs, rapes & unemployment long before these African refugees ever showed up on the scene. In fact, this particular area is one of Israel's well known "Harlem" enclaves that you avoid like the plague. Where I come from we call them bogans who amount to pretty much nothing and live off cheap public housing and Govt benefits their whole lives. Of course, this enclave is also full of uneducated single mothers who receive little if anything in child support. You know the kind I'm talking about.

5. STOP selling arms to these dictorship countries where these refugees hail from

6. shut down your borders and stop allowing these people in but please don't deem our nations racist if we do likewise; and may I point out, there are a number of illegal Israeli citizens in our countries too so how do you suggest we treat them? The same way you treat your African refugees?

Yes, Israel needs to do something about these refugees, no doubts about it, however both Ashkenazi Jews and Middle Eastern Jews treat their Ethiopean Jews not that much different. May I remind you, the Ethiopean Jews do military service for your country and deserve alot more support than they are receiving right now. Poor buggers no doubt are probably being bullied like their African non-Jewish brothers - it would be difficult to know the difference between an Ethiopean Jew and a African refugee in Israel right now.

I fully understand the complex issues in Israel right now in regards to these Africans however there is a proper and more humane way of treating them; they are after all, human beings who are running away from total decimation of their own people. They only want what we want, a roof over their heads, food in their mouths and to live normal lives to get ahead like the rest of us.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

A lot of assumptions. You have been reading the boards for too long.

Israel is not supporting north Sudan, Darfur, Eritrea. In fact, according to none Israeli sources, Israel Has launched attacks at military convoys in Sudan on their way to Sinai and eventually Gaza strip.

You keep calling them refugees for some reason, while the majority of them are simply looking for jobs and improve their living.

South Tel Aviv was never called the Harlem of Israel, at least not until the area was flooded by Africans.

“ 6. shut down your borders and stop allowing these people in but please don't deem our nations racist if we do likewise; and may I point out, there are a number of illegal Israeli citizens in our countries too so how do you suggest we treat them? The same way you treat your African refugees? “

Look at the list provided by Israeliguy, of crimes committed by the Africans, now read the above quote. Now do the math.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
"Israeli night of broken glass”
Why would anyone choose such a sensational provocative headline?

In the night of broken glass of 1938, around 1500 Jews were murdered, Jewish women gang raped, 30,000 Jewish men were transferred to Buchenwald, Dachau and Sachausen Concentration camps.
1500 synagogs and 7500 Jewish shops were burned to ashes. These are just a few examples of what took place in the night that marked the beginning of the Holocaust. And let me remind you, these Jewish people were respected members of the German community who lived there for centuries and many were decorated veterans of WWI.

So, I'll ask again: Why would anyone choose such a sensational headline?
Would anyone with a shred of decency would make such an evil comparison if it wasn't about Israel ?
Of course not. Anyone saying otherwise, is either a liar or blind .

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

Excuse me? I know this area of Southern Tel Aviv all too well, I have been there long before the Africans ever arrived. Secondly one of the countries you mentioned has an embassy in Israel. Perhaps YOU should do your homework!

Do not talk to me about the Nazi death camps.....I lost alot of family in them while some of my other family were liberating them who also are highly decorated veterans - one is still alive at the age of 95.

I know exactly whats going on in Israel. I'm for the most part a big supporter of Israel but when I see something I don't like I'm going to tell it like it is and I don't care which country you hail from.

I am 100% correct in the content of my last post. Certain suburbs of Southern Tel Aviv always was full of scum.

Would you like me to list all the crimes committed by Israelis in Australia? It will be a long list! Sorry Israeliguy, but generally speaking I do like Israelis.

edit on 30-5-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

And yet, this idiotic comparison between the Nazis actions in 1938 and Israel 2012 doesn't bother you it seems.
(and if you look carefully, this post wasn't directed to you...assumptions again?)

BTW, if there are indeed illegal Israelis (they could be Arab Israelis as well) that are heavily involved in crimes, your government is more than welcome to kick their sorry little scum asses to wherever they chose.

You see, I'm not automatically defending criminals just because they are Israelis, exactly as you shouldn't defend African criminals just because they are Africans. No country should tollorate criminals, be it Africans, Israelis or Muslims in Malmo Sweeden. If you are so into showing me how well you know Israel, send me a private message and I will prove you wrong.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

"Israeli night of broken glass”
Why would anyone choose such a sensational provocative headline?

In the night of broken glass of 1938, around 1500 Jews were murdered, Jewish women gang raped, 30,000 Jewish men were transferred to Buchenwald, Dachau and Sachausen Concentration camps.
1500 synagogs and 7500 Jewish shops were burned to ashes. These are just a few examples of what took place in the night that marked the beginning of the Holocaust. And let me remind you, these Jewish people were respected members of the German community who lived there for centuries and many were decorated veterans of WWI.

So, I'll ask again: Why would anyone choose such a sensational headline?
Would anyone with a shred of decency would make such an evil comparison if it wasn't about Israel ?
Of course not. Anyone saying otherwise, is either a liar or blind .

The 2008 Israeli Christmas assault on Gaza murdered 1500 unarmed Palestinian civilians. Israel commits "nights of broken glass" often from the Lebanon to the West Bank to where ever a non-Jew exists in Palestine.

In a race specific colonialist state, racial discrimination is always perfunctory.
edit on 30-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Unarmed ...pfff
I'm guessing – in your endeavor to bash Israel, no matter what – you will write just about everything, including lies. Keep on the good job of embarrassing yourself.

And while we're at it, if you had any integrity in you, you would have included the many other protests in Tel Aviv calling against the deportation of Africans, just like this one:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
It's quite hypocrtical to take offense to immigrants migrating to Europe and ruining a way life, when it seems the European nations started the whole practice in the first place. Perhaps these masses of immigrants would have developed in their own time, owny way, and within their own gates had Europe not intruded upon them.

Hawaii, America, Africa, Australia, India, the list goes on..

ANYWAY

The history of how Jews in power behave is well documented throughout the Bible. It always ends up with them being conquered and scattered. It amazes me how a group people who claim to be members of a religion can totally ignore the laws and statutes given to them by their own founders.

Exodus 23:9

Also you shall not oppress a stranger, for you know the heart of a stranger, because you were strangers in the land of Egypt.

I suppose if Jesus were alive he would call them hypocrites and tell them that the God they claim to worship is going to send an enemy to destroy them. I guess that would make Jesus an anti-semite too, right?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Why bother to get into an argument with any israelis? We are goy. So we dont count. We are just an animal to the jew, there to be used and abused. So whats new? some guy spouting about krystall nacht and crying about the people rounded up and sent to a camp. Well I do believe that they, the chosen race. Declared war on germany and hitler in 1933? If so then they needed rounding up an put into a camp. If they died of hunger ect then blame the allies who bombed all the roads railways and any thing which moved in Germany. There again because the chosen race had it hard in WW2, does that give them the right to do the same to modern day palistinians? Not in my mind it dosnt.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Levinsky park migrants live in fear after Tel Aviv race riots

Beneath the restless boredom, there is a new mood: wariness. Since an anti-migrant demonstration last week turned ugly and violent, these men – many of whom fled in fear from their homes in sub-Saharan Africa – are fearful once again. The display of naked racism in what is routinely described as a diverse and liberal city also shocked many Israelis.

Around 1,000 people marched through an area of south Tel Aviv in which migrants are concentrated, chanting "blacks out" and holding signs calling for expulsion. Shops serving the migrant community were smashed up and looted; dark-skinned men were threatened. A member of the Israeli parliament told the crowd: "The Sudanese are a cancer in our body."

www.guardian.co.uk...

Another description the Israelis use against Africans is "infiltrator". I take the view that the Israelis are sublimating the thoughts they have of themselves. They are fully cognizant of how, as a religious community, they have traveled through many societies, nations and civilisations and prospered by insinuating themselves on many levels amongst others while maintaining their separateness.

The Africans are now coming to Israel because they see it as a Western outpost near Africa, they have bought the liberal democratic idea of Israel sold to them and they have been subject to zionist psychological warfare to pit them against their Muslim neighbours often in their own countries. Israel has stoked sectarian and racial strife in Africa and the Africans who view Israel as their promised land.
edit on 30-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

A majority of the African refugees are not criminals; you are generalizing again.

This thread is not about WW2 and the Holocaust; it's about the treatment of the African refugees in Israel.

Read this article carefully:

www.haaretz.com...

Now you want proof I've been to Israel? Who the hell do you think you are? 1. I'm Jewish 2. I married a sabra
I'm not going to private msg you who I am; I only do that with my close mates I support on ATS and you are not one of them until you earn that right.

If our nations treated illegal Israeli immigrants the same way Israelis are treating these Africans there would be a major international out cry.

edit on 30-5-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Your post is pretty much correct.

What concerns me is the large black market arms trade throughout Africa and there's ALWAYS a handful of renegade Israelis involved as well as Americans and Russians selling weaponry to both sides.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join