It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Night of Broken Glass: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
More anti-black disorder in Israel

There are very few refugees in Israel and most are warehoused in their prisons yet these Eastern European creatures howl rape and mayhem about the few blacks allowed to walk freely.

The irony is that zionist Jews, some of whom hold Israeli passports and do military service in Israel, tell us in the US and the UK how racist and antisemitic we are.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Sorry but that does'nt make you part Jewish at all. Jews don't have a unique bloodline, their blood group ranges over all 4 major groups of A, O, B and AB just like the rest of the world population. Jews/Judiasm is a religion, not a unique people from a unique nation. They are mere decendants of the Hebrew/Israelite tribes. Know the difference!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by reclaimed

I agree with you however I much as I don't like it either, all our countries have a quota and since Israel signed up then they too should take their fare share like the rest of us.

Read this and the hypocracy of the Israeli Govt:

www.haaretz.com...

If Israel does'nt want the Eritrean refugees in Israel, then why bloody support the Eritean Govt these poor people are running from?

Fact is, Israeli Jews just don't like black people including their own Ethiopean Jews. By saying that, this is what happens if they bred with Caucasian people which I could'nt help but have a little giggle....The "ancient" Appalachian people........

www.dailymail.co.uk... ite-women.html

At the end of the day, putting Israeli racism aside, Israel can not afford to house so many refugees if they want to keep Israel a Jewish homeland.

White man and his guns while depleting it's vast mineral resources and testing all their latest poison vaccines on these people destroyed most of Africa. God, we as Caucasians have a lot to answer for!

While I'm at it, to my knowledge no Israeli Jewish woman or child has ever been raped by one single black refugee to date. They take scum jobs that no Israeli wants. And where did these refugees get their alcohol from? Israeli Jews!

edit on 26-5-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

You forgot to add, some of them are murdered for organ trafficking deep inside the Sinai Desert - not only is Israel involved but so are Hamas and the Egyptians!

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

Sorry but that does'nt make you part Jewish at all. Jews don't have a unique bloodline, their blood group ranges over all 4 major groups of A, O, B and AB just like the rest of the world population. Jews/Judiasm is a religion, not a unique people from a unique nation. They are mere decendants of the Hebrew/Israelite tribes. Know the difference!

Not according to them. I've had more than one jew try to tell me they were a race not a religion. Probably secular jew, which is the crux of the point i'm trying to make. He/she was claiming to be a secular jew. So apprently to them they are a "race".

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Not according to them. I've had more than one jew try to tell me they were a race not a religion. Probably secular jew, which is the crux of the point i'm trying to make. He/she was claiming to be a secular jew. So apprently to them they are a "race".

What you are telling us is hearsay. Nevertheless, what someone claims to be is of no consequence when it is not based on fact.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ColCurious

Hi Col

That's why we call them AshkeNAZIs - you know, master race - chosen people - master race - chosen people - master race -chosen people - I think you get my drift.

The problem with the Ashkenazim is that their blood line when examined closely patterns closest to the blood groups around Kiev (i.e. Uzbek-Turko-Ukrainian) and not Syro-Palestinian - proof that the Khazarian conversion of over a million goyim (most with blue eyes and light hair !) into Judaism between c. 680 - 980 CE had genetic consequences for groups considering themselves 'chosen' over other 'nations' whom their precious Rebbes are wont to refer to as 'idolators, dogs, oxen, and other unclean beasts not worthy of the Life...'

Just sayin....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Yes..we will rape your country..put your young men and children to work for OUR diamond mines..make a fortune off you and enslave your population and restrict growth..but don't you DARE come to our nation..its " Jewish"

bah

bull# racist ideologies...but..we knew that already.

Rosha

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I'm going to copy my post from a same thread:

I know this annoys you to hell and backwards, and you can't stand to see Israel standing up to something, but truth hurts.

I bet you're fond of what happens in Sweden, Belgium, France and UK - The way Islamic immigrants are starting to become a majority in neighborhoods, ruining the natives culture with their own while having the nerve to speak against said natives and their host countries.

Well, all of that sh** ain't going to happen in Israel. See, we care little about your silly little opinions and the thing you call political correctness. These immigrants have enjoyed their stay, but now enough is enough.
I live in a town where atleast one fourth of the total population is now Sudanese. They contribute to nothing but drugs, violence and crime in general. And no, this is not some fascist propaganda - that is the cold truth. In the past week you could barely see them outside. Most of them have realized that Israel is not going to bend down to their needs like most of the European lame ass countries that did. They have realized that, and now they are on their way out.

That being said, you folks could whine at me all you want - fact of the matter is that Israel will not be another casualty of an Islamic immigration that runs away from it's piss poor countries because they aren't developed enough to even run a country.

Rage on, buddies.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Also, for the uneducated fools who mocked the very idea that Egypt shoots these immigrants on sight;

Egyptian guards kill three Eritrean immigrants

CAIRO: Egypt’s security sources reported three Eritreans were killed on Monday on the southern border with Sudan as they attempted to cross into Egypt illegally.

Egyptian guards kill Sudanese
Same story

Egyptian police shot and killed a Sudanese migrant seeking to cross the border into Israel on Saturday, security sources said.
The 23 year-old migrant was shot in the chest after he ignored orders to stop and fled towards Israel from the central Sinai peninsula, the sources added. His body was taken to el-Arish hospital.
The border is known to be a major transit route for African migrants and refugees seeking work or asylum in Israel. It is also used by smugglers to ferry narcotics into Israel and a range of goods into the besieged Gaza Strip.

Egypt Accused of Brutally Killing Sudan Refugees

August 23, 2007: A growing chorus of concerned human rights advocates is pointing the world's attention to the tragic deaths of Sudanese refugees trying to cross from Egypt into Israel. According to recent reports, several hundred Sudanese refugees are trying to cross the Israel-Egypt border each week.

edit on 29-5-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This one's for you little buddy:

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
Even the Bedouin! With zionists, it is always someone else's fault even the Bedouin. Can you cite some real facts with links?

Hohoho, isn't it fun to throw the Zionist term around and accuse someone of talking BS while you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? ;D
Those damn Zionist plotters, now they are accusing the Bedouin, how dare they.

...Oh, wait. It's actually real.

Refugees face organ theft in the Sinai

Bedouin smugglers involved in people trafficking are also believed to be stealing organs from refugees who are unable to pay their demands for large amounts of cash to take them into Israel.

Hell, the Bedouin tribes are even fighting over it!

The Al-Tiaha tribe has besieged the Al-Nakhalwa tribe in Sinai since Sunday, accusing it of smuggling Africans and stealing their organs. They killed a Nakhlwa tribesman, whom they believe is involved in human organ trafficking, and arrested his assistant in order to deliver him to the police following fierce gun battles between the two tribes.

Nakhalwa tribe elder Sabbah al-Nakhlawy denied his tribe is involved in such activity.

Meanwhile, a woman by the name of Hanan Mohsen reported to the police that a gang tried to kidnap her and take her organs.

Egyptian newspaper, ey?

I'd show you a full one hour report on these kidnappings, but you won't understand a word as it's in Hebrew. Nor will you trust anything you see in there because, hey, Hebrew is the language of the pesky Zionists! Grrrr!

Seems like this whole "Let's-migrate-into-Israel" is a win-win situation for anyone else than the Zionists.
If you make it to Israel and run away from your poo infested country - win.
If you get harassed in Israel by the locals for being a criminal twat and it gets to the news - win.
If you got shot dead by an Egyptian guard while your friend made it to Israel safe, nobody will care, Zionists are still to blame - win.
If you are a Bedouin and you caught a Sudanese on his way to Israel - $win$.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

When they do do to you what you are doing to them..and they will eventually...please..don't come crying foul to the rest of us..as you will face the consequences of your actions alone.

No one can save you from yourself..but God.

There is a choice here..an opportunity to end a cycle of abuse, to really grow and learn and develop and evolve as a society and as individuals. Its no ones fault but yours that your people in their fearing, are choosing to ignore or deny that possibility and instead choose to feed the hate and fear wolf instead of justice and humanity.
Shrugs..what's new huh.

I take it Israel will remove itself from African lands too now? Hand back the diamond mines etc..the ore and oil fields? No?

Quid pro quo...you want them out..its only fair you get out of their home too...or declare yourselves happy hypocrites.

To me.....well to most reasoned non racists.. these people aren't 'those bloody immigrants' ...they are just ..other human beings...human beings just like you..just like me.

Perhaps now, through witnessing their experience today, you can maybe empathize and see how other nations felt when Jewish immigrants en mass descended in droves and demanded entry into host nations and maybe understand why, when given a footing and experiencing a mile stolen, people got a little pissed at your people too.

So..in a sense, in your treatment of these people, you are actually seeing yourself in the mirror right now..and the reaction of the world to your people...not a nice view is it.

Thankfully there are still a few nations left with more inclusive moralities and common sense and less fear than Israel..not many..but a few..

Do remember this current view though, keep it in mind as you watch these people get herded out..marched to the borders etc.....its very useful to know what comes next....for you....for anyone who does the same and has the hide to expect no rebuttal or consequence...anyone who forgets "what goes around comes around".

cheers..and good luck with that.

Rosha
edit on 29-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I'll start by saying I'd have appreciated it if you actually commented on what I wrote instead of rambling on due to your emotional distress and urge to spew hatred at Israel/Zionism/Whatever. But.. I guess I can't expect anything 'regular' from people who don't bother checking facts before they complain online to their little hate buddies.

Originally posted by Rosha
When they do do to you what you are doing to them..and they will eventually...please..don't come crying foul to the rest of us..as you will face the consequences of your actions alone.

Haha, they are soon to be shipped back to their piss poor countries if not executed. You really believe I have any reason to be scared? Lmfao.

No one can save you from yourself..but God.

Not religious, spare me your BS.

There is a choice here..an opportunity to end a cycle of abuse

WTF does this have to do with the topic here man? WTF?
We're talking about Sudanese immigrants that abuse the fact that Israeli guards don't shoot them on sight as the Egyptians, and the fact that ATS gullible posters ignore the fact that Bedouin are kidnapping these people in order to have their organs removed for $$$ or just simply get $$$ from their families in order for them to release them.

to really grow and learn and develop and evolve as a society and as individuals.

Yeah, if they grew to learn, develop, evolve and whatever perhaps they wouldn't need to migrate anywhere.
It's fun making those emotional speeches but I guess you never thought WTF DO THEY HAVE TO DO with the subject now did you?

I take it Israel will remove itself from African lands too now? Hand back the diamond mines etc..the ore and oil fields? No?

If there are any "Israeli owned" diamond mines in Africa you can bet your sweet ass they are privately owned, and don't have anything to do with the Israeli state or government. This is a really lame argument buddy. If an Iranian person owned a child labor factory in China would it be fair if I accused all of Iranians in child laboring?

Seriously now..

Quid pro quo...you want them out..its only fair you get out of their home too...or declare yourselves happy hypocrites.

Who's in their homes? Obviously not me, our army or my government. I don't know a single Israeli that moved to Sudan or Eritrea and even if such a silly person did such a thing, I bet he wouldn't get the welcome they are getting here. After all, they are being integrated and they find a job that pays 10000% better than their lifetime wages, in a month.

Well, enough with the show, if you're saying "get out of their home too" and you refer to the diamond mines point, it's a lame ass attempt as I previously said, and you better switch tactics.

To me.....well to most reasoned non racists.. these people aren't 'those bloody immigrants' ...they are just ..other human beings...human beings just like you..just like me.

Sure. So tell me, why are you only whining at Israel if no other country is willing to take them? Why is it that when they shoot them on sight it's none of your problems, yet when the Israeli community refuses to deal with a harmful Islamic immigration such as the ones that happened in Sweden, France, Belgium etc - all hell breaks loose in your opinion and you start making them hippie speeches?

Perhaps now, through witnessing their experience today, you can maybe empathize and see how other nations felt when Jewish immigrants en mass descended in droves and demanded entry into host nations and maybe understand why, when given a footing and experiencing a mile stolen, people got a little pissed at your people too.

I do understand them and I can't blame them. I get pissed at my own countrymen myself. It's just - we didn't enforce our religion on anyone, we didn't cause crime rates to soar, we didn't rape for fun, we weren't involved in drugs trafficking and weren't such a pain in the ass in general. In fact the only reason why we were eventually prosecuted was that a race theory rose in the head of a certain leader.

Seriously now, your entire post was so much off topic that I can't even go on replying to it. Either start posting on relevant issues to this thread or come over for a tea and we'll discuss these things you're so concerned about. I'll mail you my address.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

This one's for you little buddy:

Even the Bedouin! With zionists, it is always someone else's fault even the Bedouin. Can you cite some real facts with links?

Hohoho, isn't it fun to throw the Zionist term around and accuse someone of talking BS while you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about? ;D
Those damn Zionist plotters, now they are accusing the Bedouin, how dare they.

...Oh, wait. It's actually real.

Refugees face organ theft in the Sinai

Bedouin smugglers involved in people trafficking are also believed to be stealing organs from refugees who are unable to pay their demands for large amounts of cash to take them into Israel.

Hell, the Bedouin tribes are even fighting over it!

The Al-Tiaha tribe has besieged the Al-Nakhalwa tribe in Sinai since Sunday, accusing it of smuggling Africans and stealing their organs. They killed a Nakhlwa tribesman, whom they believe is involved in human organ trafficking, and arrested his assistant in order to deliver him to the police following fierce gun battles between the two tribes.

Nakhalwa tribe elder Sabbah al-Nakhlawy denied his tribe is involved in such activity.

Meanwhile, a woman by the name of Hanan Mohsen reported to the police that a gang tried to kidnap her and take her organs.

Egyptian newspaper, ey?

I'd show you a full one hour report on these kidnappings, but you won't understand a word as it's in Hebrew. Nor will you trust anything you see in there because, hey, Hebrew is the language of the pesky Zionists! Grrrr!

Seems like this whole "Let's-migrate-into-Israel" is a win-win situation for anyone else than the Zionists.
If you make it to Israel and run away from your poo infested country - win.
If you get harassed in Israel by the locals for being a criminal twat and it gets to the news - win.
If you got shot dead by an Egyptian guard while your friend made it to Israel safe, nobody will care, Zionists are still to blame - win.
If you are a Bedouin and you caught a Sudanese on his way to Israel - $win$.

You are very much off topic but since as an Israeli you have opted for hate against your neighbours, let us examine who did what first.

Organ theft is an Israeli boom industry and a reputation that has been well earned. If Bedouin nomads prey up on Africans in the Sinai desert, we only have your word and the zionist website, egyptindependent.com, you linked.

Over the years I have discovered that when Israel earns its lousy reputation, it goes about slurring others. Supposing Bedouin indeed do steal internal organs of dehydrated, possibly sick refugees in the middle of the desert, I would suggest that it is Israelis who are organising it.

Israeli Organ Harvesting;

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.wrmea.org... a-to-palestine.html

desertpeace.wordpress.com...

And how about this nightmare of a story from Israel?

Israeli doctors experimented on children

A leading Israeli doctor and medical ethicist has called for the prosecution of doctors responsible for thousands of unauthorised and often illegal experiments on small children and geriatric and psychiatric patients in Israeli hospitals.

An investigation by the government watchdog, the state comptroller, has revealed that researchers in 10 public hospitals administered drugs, carried out unauthorised genetic testing or undertook painful surgery on patients unable to give informed consent or without obtaining health ministry approval.

At one hospital, staff pierced children's eardrums to apply an experimental medication yet to be approved in any country. At another, patients with senile dementia had their thumbprints applied to consent forms for experimental drugs.

www.guardian.co.uk...

Now how about your link to egyptindependent.com; I did a whois and guess what;

It turns out that its transmission IP is from the Netherlands and it is piped through Amazon Data Services which is strictly a B2B service offered to the US and Israeli businesses. Amazon Data Services is based in Ireland and forms the Amazon web head office for the whole of Europe.

The bottom line is that egyptindependent.com is a fake Egyptian internet paper. It appears to be a construct to make slurs against Egyptians.

edit on 29-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

You are very much off topic but since as Israeli you have opted for hate against your neighbours, let us examine who did what first.

Off topic? Lol, I was citing exactly what you asked for. I guess this is your line of defense then. Meh.

Organ theft is an Israeli boom industry and a reputation that has been well earned. If Bedouin nomads prey up on Africans in the Sinai desert, we only have you word and the zionist websites you linked such as egyptindependent.com

And this is your other line of defense - anything that will be shown is either faked or a part of a Zionist controlled media. Well, I'm afraid you're wrong.

www.guardian.co.uk... -refugees-israel

Egyptian authorities look the other way as Bedouin kidnap refugees.
Hundreds of African refugees are being held hostage in the Sinai desert of Egypt by smugglers demanding up to $40,000 (£25,000) each for their release, human rights workers have warned.

en.wikipedia.org...[/ur l]

many African migrants en route to Israel face torture, organ theft, rape and assault by traffickers in the Sinai who hold them for weeks, sometimes months, to demand more money. A survey of 284 migrants published in late February 2011 found that over half told of abuse by the smugglers that included being burnt, branded, hung by the hands or feet and raped.

[url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2061410/Doctors-harvesting-body-parts-stolen-live-donors-sell-rich-patients-Cairo.html]http://www.dailyma il.co.uk/news/article-2061410/Doctors-harvesting-body-parts-stolen-live-donors-sell-rich-patients-Cairo.html

Desperate refugees trying to cross the Sinai Desert are having their organs snatched while they are still alive by ruthless doctors, it has emerged.

Medics travel from Cairo to camps in the heart of the vast sands to harvest kidneys, livers, corneas and corneas from the helpless donors.

They then transport the organs back to Egypt in mobile refrigeration units where patients are waiting to receive them.

..I could seriously find more and more links and go on like this for hours. But I guess the entire web is under strict Zionist control. Those damn Zionists.

Supposing Bedouin indeed do steal internal organs of dehydrated, possibly sick refugees in the middle of the desert, I would suggest that Israelis are organising it.

Then I guess you got any evidence to back up that little story, don't you? Yeah.

Israeli Organ Harvesting

Lol, need I remind you that the first words in your posts were accusing me of going offtopic? And what exactly do you call that?

But being the gentlemen I am, I will address your links respectfully.

www.guardian.co.uk...

This talks about Israeli doctors taking organs from Palestinian bodies without consent. True, it is highly unethical and ugly, yet it cannot ever be compared with sheer torture such as taking organs from living people which you kidnapped, as these Bedouins are doing. Note, I don't usually go as low as "you did it first" or "this is worse than this" but your way of dealing with things is forcing me to step down to this level.
Moving on.

www.wrmea.org...

Same issue. Nothing including torture nor kidnapping the dead person.

desertpeace.wordpress.com...

Same issue. Yawn. Also, it's amusing you discredit one page due to it's host whereabouts yet you link these pitiful websites for your stories.

Also a funny fact that none of your stories mentioned is that the Palestinian bodies often belong to suicide bombers or militia members that participated in an open attack against civilians inside Israel's borders. Nice of you to let that part out, and while knowing that, I really can't care less what do the doctors do with the organs.

Now how about you link to egyptindependent.com; I did a whois and guess what

Lmfao, I seriously can't be assed to even verify your claims so you know what, I'll assume you're 100% correct. I suppose that the other sources, such as The Guardian (which you used aswell), Daily Mail and Wikipedia are all under Zionist control also? Haha.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Tsk ..don't overstep yourself....I don't bow down to you sweety.

I'll write what I wish as I wish..my post was entirely relevant to the topic as Israels penchant for unilateral expulsions whenever things get too rough to bear is well documented and as that process is occurring again, my 'emotional' ( yes good to know I'm not a psychopath and just human) writing is just spelling out some basics of common sense 101.

Would you like an unemotional run down on just how many women men and children have died in Jewish owned mines in Africa not to mention entire provinces still being held under slave conditions? Do you want to learn about the Niger Delta and an entire nation of people decimated by Jewish owned petrochemical mega corps? Do you want a run down on the cold hard black back cash that your nation seems very willing to take from Africa while denying them the right to exist in Israel?

Its not 'anti' anything..just factual reporting...to state the facts..to tell the truth...if you want to hear the plain emotionless truth..let me know. Better still..go google for yourself..or better still..talk to an African person in your country right now whose only crime is to have fled those now polluted regions seeking safety and the chance to live, and to live in peace unmolested, a right your people say you deserve but seem unwilling to extend as a right, to others.

And before you sprout 'hypocrite!' please do know I don't own a single diamond..bike more than car ..and yes..I sponsor an African child and a doctor form MSF and I believe all men are created equal.

You can all me all the names you want..anti-Zionist etc...but it remains I am not throwing bricks at Africans and I don't care if your from Israel or Timbuktu..racist is as racist does...its your behavior not your nationality I'm ultimately concerned about.

Ro

edit on 29-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Excellent uncovering work!

Most impressed

Ro

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Your comments are off topic because for some strange reason you are laying into Egyptians and Bedouin when this thread is about Israeli racist disorder in the streets of Israeli cities.

What Bedouin bandits get up to in the desert in a time of upheaval in Egypt has no bearing on this thread.

I am commenting on Israel and the hypocrisy of zionists and your response is to have a dig at me. Every other sentence you make is sarcastic, laden with innuendo over my comments about zionist racist as if it is I who is being a racist!

Then you made the allegations that Bedouin steal internal organs. Do you know what is a Bedouin? Do you know how they live? Under what circumstances do they extract the internal organs? In their tents?

Do you readily forget about the rabbis arrested in New Jersey who were importing internal organs from Israel. Are these organs from those Africans you spoke about?

Why is it only Jews with Israeli links in the US and Israeli nationals in Romania and Italy are always being caught hustling internal organs. It is never a Bedouin.

And those goose stepping zionist racist goons; no Bedouins there either....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Excellent uncovering work!

Most impressed

Ro

Thanks. This thread is about one topic; Israeli racism against Africans. I am startled by Israeliguy's off topic activity. What do nomads in the Sinia have to do with Israeli xenophobia?

BTW, check the whois image, the egyptindependent.com seem to ping between Washington DC and Dallas a few times before going to Amazon Ireland. Seems the ping did not lead to an owner or registered keeper of egyptindependent.com. Very strange.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join