It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Night of Broken Glass: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

I always find it funny that Australia held onto the "white nation policy" longer than any other white country on Earth. We only ended it about 20 odd years ago. Why though?

The answer is simple, the Jews did not start arriving here until after WW2 then after they had settled in and a few generations of making it into our governments they dropped the white policy and turned us into a multi culti hell hole.
They say it has made our country better, yeah right thats if you like high levels of crime.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
When are people going to wake up when it comes to Israel? They love to play the victim, even when they are the aggressors. They do not want to be tolerant. They want everyone to be Jewish. They persecute while claiming to be persecuted. I will celebrate the day that the US cuts ties with Israel.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
im sick of seeing countries being destroyed by asylum seekers and refugees
they turn parts of there new home into hellholes
i wish my own government had of stood against this 10 years ago
but they welcomed in everyone and now i dont even recognise my own country
they rape a country finacially and destroy it from within
edit on 24-5-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)
know exactly how you feel,same here.revolution my friend.the problem is everyone sticking their noses in with their assumed moral high ground.until you have had to live in the first world and been on the recieving end of these third world scum,but out.democracy means that 51 percent of the population can enslave the other 49 percent,so Israel can do what they want.sick of all you bleeding hearts,you have brought the world to its knees over the last 30 years.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Nuker

*snip*

What has the Aborigines got to do with anything?

Mod Edit: Removed quote of actioned post
edit on 29-5-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by poloblack

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Nuker

I always find it funny that Australia held onto the "white nation policy" longer than any other white country on Earth. We only ended it about 20 odd years ago. Why though?

The answer is simple, the Jews did not start arriving here until after WW2 then after they had settled in and a few generations of making it into our governments they dropped the white policy and turned us into a multi culti hell hole.
They say it has made our country better, yeah right thats if you like high levels of crime.
*snip*

*snip* Bit harsh, eh? Believe it or not.. The White Australian Policy was the only thing that saved Australia from destruction. In the 1950's.. We were getting at least 100,000 Europeans a year into Australia. European immigrants built Australia into what it was in the 1950's and 60's and reached its peak in the early 70's, but ever since the 70's (When the Policy was discarded) it has been going down the drain ever since. I've asked plenty of people over the age of '60' what Australia was like before the White Australian Policy was discarded, do you know what the average person said? "It was one of the most greatest time to be alive, the streets would be safe, the schools would be safe, everyone enjoyed life, there wasn't any stress, everybody was religious" and so forth.

And to 'Crimson'.. Yeah, that's true. I remember my parents showing me a few photos of what the Liverpool/Bankstown/Cabramatta area use to look like 30 odd years ago, the streets were very, very clean back then. But, once everyone started coming out here, that was it.. It became a hole.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

Mod edit: Removed quote of actioned post.
edit on 29-5-2012 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Some FACTS:

* African refugees trying to cross the border that are spotted by the Egyptian border guards, are being shot to death on sight.
I never saw you complaining about that.

* African refugees caught in the Sinai desert by certain Bedouin tribes, are murdered, mutilated, raped or being sold as slaves.
Have you complained about that ??

* The vast majority of these Africans are not refugees at all, but people seeking for employment in Israel.

* Those Africans that safely cross the border into Israel, are being provided with food water and medicine and then transported to Israeli cities by buses. None are sent back to Egypt, knowing full well what their fate will be.

*Last night's protest occurred after a sharp increase of violent crimes in recent months by those Africans. This includes rapes, physical attacks by mobs, robbery and more.

Do a little research if you want the truth, or continue with this “Jews this Nazis that “ BS mumbling.
it's up to you.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Some FACTS:

* African refugees trying to cross the border that are spotted by the Egyptian border guards, are being shot to death on sight.

* African refugees caught in the Sinai desert by certain Bedouin tribes, are murdered, mutilated, raped or being sold as slaves.

* The vast majority of these Africans are not refugees at all, but people seeking for employment in Israel.

* Those Africans that safely cross the border into Israel, are being provided with food water and medicine and then transported to Israeli cities by buses. None are sent back to Egypt, knowing full well what their fate will be.

*Last night's protest occurred after a sharp increase of violent crimes in recent months by those Africans. This includes rapes, physical attacks by mobs, robbery and more.

Do a little research if you want the truth, or continue with this “Jews this Nazis that “ BS mumbling.
it's up to you.

Your definition of "facts" =
factoids

This 'Egyptian border guards' killing refugees the Sinia desert is a well known Israeli canard. It is closely related to the Jewish persecution canard routinely used by Israel.

The Sinia is a frontier and not a border crossing like you normally have in the US. The only country that routinely kills people along this frontier including Egyptian border guards, is Israel.

Egyptian border guards killed during Israeli raid on militants

Two Egyptian security personnel were killed during an Israeli raid on militants along the Egyptian Israeli border, an Egyptian army official has said.

The army official said the men from the Central Security force were killed as the Israeli military chased militants along the border of Egypt's Red Sea resort of Taba in South Sinai and the Israeli city of Eilat. www.telegraph.co.uk...

In this infamous zionist assault, the Israelis made up a a story about militants running around in the Sinia. To this day no one knows who are these militants. The fact is, Israeli soldiers thought they could murder Egyptians without a cost. They got hurt so they had to make up a story to account for their wounds.

Even the Bedouin! With zionists, it is always someone else's fault even the Bedouin. Can you cite some real facts with links?

You seem to have expert knowledge on refugee handling procedures. You forgot to mention that Israel does not fulfill its UN obligations on treating refugees humanely.

Israel takes flak for 'African prison'

A vast detention complex is rising from the sandy grounds of Ktzi’ot prison in the Negev desert, close to Israel’s border with Egypt, which will become the world’s largest holding facility for asylum seekers and migrants.

When it is completed, at an initial cost of $92-million to the Israeli government, it will be capable of holding up to 11 000 people.
mg.co.za...

Israel house African refugees in criminal prisons as a routine and now will be segregating the Africans in special measures prisons because the Israelis classify them as 'infiltrators'.

Israel will be placing all African 'infiltrators' in prisons where they will be safely concentrated. The excuses Israel give is there has been a "sharp increase in recent months". This phrase is often used.

Israel will embark on collective imprisonment to the tune of $92 million for one of a serious of prisons.

it's up to you.

If you will excuse me, I will not bother to respond to this point.
edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
im sick of seeing countries being destroyed by asylum seekers and refugees
they turn parts of there new home into hellholes
i wish my own government had of stood against this 10 years ago
but they welcomed in everyone and now i dont even recognise my own country
they rape a country finacially and destroy it from within
edit on 24-5-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

you to realise a large majority of Israelis are immigrants and refugees from America, Europe, Asia, Middle east
they havent got a bloody leg to stand on apart from the god BS when it comes to saying who has a right to live there.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

Yes indeed. You should see London, its like Ethiopia or Somalia.
No-one speaking English anymore.
Mosques everywhere.
Good grief! Where did it all go wrong?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by illusive man

Star for that reply, I was going to say exactly the same thing.

The European Jews even tried to make themselves the dominant ones by deliberately irradiating native Jewish children. Many of these current day Jews have no right being there and are the ones that have caused all the problems and continue to do so.

As for this latest example of their tolerance, if it were any other country it would be front page news, amid shouts of racism and Nazi.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Gee that's not ironic or anything...

You reap what you sow Israel. How does it feel to have "your land" imposed upon by immigrants? No so fun is it?

That's a charged statement I know, but I can't help but laugh at people who give themselves problems and then complain like it wasn't their own doing.

~Tenth

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by exroyalnavy
reply to post by Nuker

Yes indeed. You should see London, its like Ethiopia or Somalia.
No-one speaking English anymore.
Mosques everywhere.
Good grief! Where did it all go wrong?

There are about 40,000 Somalis and Ethiopians in London. The population of London is about 10 million. I presume you are English. How can it be that you live amongst refugees to see so many in your own country?

You are not doing very well for yourself, are you?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
.... Very weird and guess what? The Israel lobby have been at it again in the form of Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) who is introducing a law for visa - waivers for Israelis wishing to vacation in the US or to get a job - "do business". ...

Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) is a Jew.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Knowing Israel they'll ship them all to Europe

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

Yeah and if Australia refuses that means the entire nation of Austrlia are rascist . Israel uses their agents in westran countries to lobby for less restrictions on immagration and more multi culturalism . Heck just take some time and research your respective countries who have been the immagration ministers in recept years and what organizations they are connected too . You'll notice a trend . Lastly I'd like to make this clear not all Jewish people are Zionist extremsit , I`m always please when courageous Jewish people speak out against Zionism . Zionism is an ideologicall thing not biological .
edit on 24-5-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolieno99

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath
.... Very weird and guess what? The Israel lobby have been at it again in the form of Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) who is introducing a law for visa - waivers for Israelis wishing to vacation in the US or to get a job - "do business". ...

Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) is a Jew.

Do you have any politicians concerned about American people in the US?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Dude, I thought this is going to be a more intelligent exchange of information, not this delusional paranoid nonsense.

Anyway, you should watch this documentary before embarrassing yourself even more:

thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Dude, I thought this is going to be a more intelligent exchange of information, not this delusional paranoid nonsense.

Anyway, you should watch this documentary before embarrassing yourself even more:

thecnnfreedomproject.blogs.cnn.com...

You will have to clarify what you mean by "delusional paranoid". You seemed be fielding this insult because you cannot stand critical comments about Israel. Who or what is "delusional paranoid" in this thread.

I also think the mods need to review your comment, so I will alert them to it. Thanks

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Israelis get to decide who can stay and who gets expelled from Israel, and if they dont like their immigration policy, then what else should they do to voice their opinion? I dont see a problem with this demonstration, except that it shouldnt have turned violent. And I dont like Israeli treatment of Palestinians at all, but this has nothing to do with the topic.

Nothing to see here, move along..

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join