It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli Night of Broken Glass: Africans attacked in Tel Aviv anti-migrant demo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Thousands of Israelis, including high-profile politicians, attended an anti-African demonstration in Tel Aviv. The rally turned violent, with attacks on Africans and grocery shop windows being smashed.

­The gathering, which took place in Tel Aviv’s Hatikva neighborhood, targeted the influx of African asylum seekers and was organized by Michael Ben Ari, a Knesset member from the National Union party, along with far-right activists Itamar Ben-Guir and Baruch Marzel, Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports.

Many protesters also blamed the government, and Benjamin Netanyahu specifically, for inaction.

But the rally was also attended by politicians from the ruling Likud party, including Knesset members Miri Regev and Danny Danon. While Regev described asylum seekers as a “cancer in our body,” Danon said the “infiltrators” had to be immediately expelled from Israel.

“We should not be afraid to say the words 'expulsion now,'” Danon was reported as saying.
www.rt.com...

It seems like Israel has a problem with semites in the form Palestinians, readily deploys death squads against foreign nationals, keeps Palestinians behind Warsaw ghetto walls and now they have "kristallnacht" rallies against Africans!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Yeah.. And apparently, there are 50,000 Africans in Israel.. But Israel doesn't want them, so they're going to give them to Australia.

Ugh, this is just going to cause so many damn problems over here, and us Australian's don't even have a say on it?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
The Israelies learned well from the nazis. Building walls arround people and creating ghettos. Now they have a kristal nacht? Guess it wouldnt go amiss to call this blatent racism, against blacks. How they have the nerve to call any one an anti semite, or a nazi is beyond me. Guess them being gods chosen people, means that this sort of thing dosnt apply to them.

edit on 24-5-2012 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nuker

Yeah.. And apparently, there are 50,000 Africans in Israel.. But Israel doesn't want them, so they're going to give them to Australia.

Ugh, this is just going to cause so many damn problems over here, and us Australian's don't even have a say on it?

Very weird and guess what? The Israel lobby have been at it again in the form of Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) who is introducing a law for visa - waivers for Israelis wishing to vacation in the US or to get a job - "do business".

Here is the news story:

US Congressman Introduces Visa Waiver for Israelis

US Congressman Brad Sherman (D-CA) introduced legislation on Friday that would no longer require Israelis to obtain visas to visit the United States for tourism or business purposes.

The Visa Waiver Program allows nationals from certain countries to enter the US as temporary visitors for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa from a US consulate abroad.

“Israel is our closest friend and democratic ally in the Middle East,” Sherman said in a statement. “Adding Israel to the Visa Waiver Program will boost business, tourism, and job creation here in the U.S. and enhance cultural ties between our two nations.”
www.israelnationalnews.com...-T

Ironic is it not? Israelis goosestep all over the place lording over Africans and Palestinians in Israel then turn around and take jobs from Americans in America!!!
edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

Source to say us Australians are taking them in? Whats the bet we won't!

There may be 50,000 Africans in Israel but a majority of them are African Jews and they are going no where.

I think you mean the 3,000 + Sudanese refugees:

www.haaretz.com...

What the UN should be doing in making (Christian) South Sudan safer and send in plenty more UN peacekeepers on the border with (Muslim) North Sudan.

May I also remind some of you, among these Sudanese refugees are survivors not only of their war torn nation but also of the death camps deep inside the Sinai where innocent victims are slaughtered for organs! These "camps" are by far worse than the Nazi death camps but no one blinks because the victims are mostly African. I've been watching this story close re the Sinai for over a year now that is ONLY just gaining some momentum:

www.presstv.ir...

edit on 24-5-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I myself have Jewish blood but I despise Israel. Seems they took real good notes from the Germans. I am so sick of hearing about the holocaust (little h not big H they dont own the rights to misery) from people who many times act no better than those who oppressed them. The Jewish people should understand oppression, exclusion, and prejudice better than most, you would think this would make them righteous champions not self righteous aggressors. "Never again" ya more like "Never again TO US"

If someone does something to you they are a bad person BUT there is the chance they did not comprehend how it affected you. If you the victim turn around and do it to another you are WORSE than the person that committed the act against you because you KNOW what it will do to them.

The worse economic times get the more of this we will see. Easy scapegoats to blame for the misery. The immigrant minority get the backlash not the guilty bastards at the top who created the misery. I am ashamed at how easily we turn on each other.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

My ex was a Jewish woman and she thought Israel to be a racist aparthied state. She told me about the mind set of Israelis. Racism is pervasive in Israel even amongst Jews. The highest are the Askenazis and the lowest of the low are the Falashe Jews in their social spectrum.

The above video is about how Israel sterilizes black Jews.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

I hope you are not American because I know your history of the slaughter of MILLIONS of Native Americans by your own brethen.

I'm not against Israel nor do I dispise them; a majority of Israelis are good people. It's those in high places that have alot to answer for.

Explain to me what Jewish "blood" is? There is no unique Jewish blood!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by Nuker

There may be 50,000 Africans in Israel but a majority of them are African Jews and they are going no where.

I think you mean the 3,000 + Sudanese refugees:

www.haaretz.com...

What the UN should be doing in making (Christian) South Sudan safer and send in plenty more UN peacekeepers on the border with (Muslim) North Sudan.

May I also remind some of you, among these Sudanese refugees are survivors not only of their war torn nation but also of the death camps deep inside the Sinai where innocent victims are slaughtered for organs! These "camps" are by far worse than the Nazi death camps but no one blinks because the victims are mostly African. I've been watching this story close re the Sinai for over a year now that is ONLY just gaining some momentum:

www.presstv.ir...

The thread is about Israel's nazi style racist demo. African Jews are being sterilised and they too are being forced out of the colony.

Don't drag Sudan or Muslims into this zionist mess.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Why are you complaining about that particular birth control? It's available throughout the Western world, not just in Israel but because it's in Israel you make it a big story?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Excuse me, READ the original thread! Got it?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

The Natives were killing themselves off in large numbers before whites even got there and the number was not in the million.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The Africans there have been causing a large portion of the crime there so i'm guessing this is their answer to stop it.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Why are you complaining about that particular birth control? It's available throughout the Western world, not just in Israel but because it's in Israel you make it a big story?

It is not "available throughout the Western world" because it causes sterility.

It is a big story because Israel only uses this drug on blacks while it subsidies huge Askenazi families in illegal settlements.

Depo-Provera was targeted for Africa and subsequently banned by many countries as being behind sterilisation and various cancer diseases. The main constituent of this drug is the hormone progesterone while was used historically as a way to sterlise women.

Here is a link to Committee on Women, Population, and the Environment

Link ---> cwpe.org...

If you want to destroy the womb of a woman, use Depo-Provera

edit on 24-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

By Jewish I mean that my Grandfather on my Father side was born on Jewish parents and raised in the Jewish faith until they fled Russia to come to America. However excellent point about the Native American slaughter by white in this country as it happens both my Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather on my mothers side were full blooded Native Americans. Yet I lay no claim to their suffering only take it to heart in the way I treat others. I am sure that there are a great many Jewish/Israeli people who are good an decent beings yet I don'ts see them coming out to unite against what it so very very wrong. Maybe you could educate me on this subject.

Despite identifying as one race or another humans need to understand they are all the same race the HUMAN race.

Thank you for pointing out my error in painting with a brush that is too wide and reacting out of emotion in a way that is too narrow.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
im sick of seeing countries being destroyed by asylum seekers and refugees
they turn parts of there new home into hellholes
i wish my own government had of stood against this 10 years ago
but they welcomed in everyone and now i dont even recognise my own country
they rape a country finacially and destroy it from within
edit on 24-5-2012 by reclaimed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Nuker

Link

As you can see 'LAST UPDATED: 06/30/2011 16:3' So around 11 months ago, and I believe that number would be around 50,000.. Although, I have no proof, but in the future, the number will rise to it, of course.

“The arrival of thousands of Muslim infiltrators to Israeli territory is a clear threat to the state’s Jewish identity,” Danon told The Jerusalem Post. “The refugees’ place is not among us, and the initiative to transfer them to Australia is the right and just solution.

Protect the Jewish Identity? What about protecting the European Identity? I can guarantee you, in the next 10-20 years in Australia, we're going to see a massive crime wave in our streets due to more of the Third World coming out into this country, and the decline of the European culture in this country.

From where I come from, around 50km from Sydney, the majority of us are still white (inb4 Political Correctness).. However, I've noticed in the last 10 months or so, there has been (For the very first time) Africans. And there is an increasing number of them. Maybe it has something to do with all of this?

The government will take them in, but won't tell us about it. Our leaders are gutless cowards, who can not stand up for themselves any more.. Plus, our government isn't even in control of Australia anyway, we're like the U.S and elsewhere.. Plus, if we did refuse these immigrations, the United Nation's would probably declare something against us, and also another reason for taking them in? Cheap labour. Corporations hunger for cheap labour, they don't care about the European culture in this country, we 'complain' too much, and we're too costly..

..And they want us to accept 10 million more people by 2030.. Non-EUROPEAN immigration that is.. Why are we so blind to see what's happening to our country? All Western Nations were sold out ages ago, maybe except for Poland and a few others.

I fear.. One day, our suburbs will end up like Detroit. Once Jewel towns of Sydney in the 1960's.. Turned into a wasteland where crime has sky-rocketed.

It has been planned to happen for a long.. Long time, just like the collapse of America. The only way we can end this? Is to end Zionism in Australia.. Yeah, it has infiltrated Australia, just like with America, the UK and Europe, and elsewhere.
edit on 24-5-2012 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019

The Natives were killing themselves off in large numbers before whites even got there and the number was not in the million.
And??

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Viking9019
The Africans there have been causing a large portion of the crime there so i'm guessing this is their answer to stop it.
LMAO! Yeah, right pal.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ladysophiaofsandoz

By Jewish I mean that my Grandfather on my Father side was born on Jewish parents and raised in the Jewish faith until they fled Russia to come to America. However excellent point about the Native American slaughter by white in this country as it happens both my Great Grandmother and Great Grandfather on my mothers side were full blooded Native Americans. Yet I lay no claim to their suffering only take it to heart in the way I treat others. I am sure that there are a great many Jewish/Israeli people who are good an decent beings yet I don'ts see them coming out to unite against what it so very very wrong. Maybe you could educate me on this subject.

Despite identifying as one race or another humans need to understand they are all the same race the HUMAN race.

Thank you for pointing out my error in painting with a brush that is too wide and reacting out of emotion in a way that is too narrow.

There is no such thing as a Jewish race and being "Jew" cannot be hereditary. Thats like saying I come from the Catholic race just because my parents were Catholic.

Jew is a religion, anybody can be Jewish and that is why Israel is meant to be a home for ALL Jews whether they be white, black, arab, asian, etc.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join