It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: Discovery will NOT collapse Christianity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
All I know for a fact is that:

1. There is no Epistle of Barnabas in the Orthodox Bible nor the Amplified Bible nor the Messianic Jewish Bible, therefore I feel comfortable concluding that there is a well-founded reason for that.

2. Barnabas worked with Paul in establishing the Christian faith among Gentiles, however it was hard for them to get along much of the time. I probably wouldn't have gotten along with Paul either, just sayin'.

3. Barnabas was flayed. Meaning, the man's entire body was DE-SKINNED ALIVE for his faith in Christ.

Therefore, I feel comfortable concluding that any "Lost Translation/Epistle of Barnabas" that records him as not believing in Christ is FAIL. And any Islamic version of a Christian text denying Christ & promulgating a child molester & puppy killer is CLOSSAL FAIL.

And anything about Christianity that comes from the Land of Ahmadinetard is.....well, let me just give you a visual on that one:

Lol you will find that many Muslims knows the Christian faith better than the average Christian.

edit on 24-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-5-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

But yet meteorites have hit the earth in the past and caused mass extintions? 1000s times worse than man could ever achieve how does that work, or are you going to say that was gods will? Why would he get so pissed about the world being destroyed but he does it himself, quiet often actualy, you could say it was a hobby even......

He established a natural order and we have stepped outside of that order and gone our own way. If he destroys what he creates what is it to you? Who do you think you are to tell him what he can and cannot do? Are you so foolish? He does what he does for reasons you will never understand and cannot hope to grasp. To him time has already ended. We have upset the balance of this world when we were made to co-exist in that balance. Take a look around, within the last 100 years we have destroyed this world worse than any age in history. Never before has man gone so far or been as destructive as we are now, only now we are doing it for...profit and monetary wealth. Men are destroying this world for greed and the lust for riches.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
5th 6th century, well thats not suspicious

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

God of hate ? It is our responsibility to help our brothers, what have you done?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

Amalekites

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by redneck13

Originally posted by Jordan River

Amalekites

I consider some gnostic writings significant to christianity, I cut off all documents at 4th century, and this document is 5th 6th century, which is also near the "birth of Islam" date too. So, whatever

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Has anyone read (at least partial) of the quran? I think not, I have, partial. They say that Jews changed their words in the bible which they (islam) cannot accept. So automatically the quran explains that there is a conspiracy and a Jewish agenda. But also at the same time considers the (tanakh) Bible a credible resource when making reference to it.

Well here is the thing. Tanakh (torah) by itself has a lot of contradictions.
Quran has a lot of contradictions

Does the New testament have contradictions? IMHO no

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

That doesn't answer the question about carbon. Where did God say anything about carbon? When did God forbid the use of carbon?

Why carbon and not atomic energy? Why carbon but not stem cell research?

He doesn't say anything about carbon at all. EwR believes carbon has something to do with the Mark of the Beast but scripturally carbon has nothing to do with the Mark of the Beast.

From the research i have been gathering the MotB is the system based on the arts of usury the Israelites/jews learned from the Mystery Babylon religions they fell into which breaks every commandment in the decalogue (which is why El Elyon sent them on the Diaspora). In prophetic language Beasts are empires and the mark of a Beast is it's currency which effects your ability to buy and sell within that Beast, if you do not have said "marks" you starve to death or cannot get proper medical attention, now these so called biometric chip implants can come into play at a later time once the system has been completely converted into and electronic/digital cashless system, which is already in the works with debit cards and how more and more businesses are increasingly refusing to accept checks as legal tender.

The MotB will be tied into this:

666 is the number of betrayal, the number of a man...it's King Solomon's number of talents he recieved in a year as tribute. The Seal of Solomon is the hexagram, the very same symbol Zionists proclaim as the "Star of David" but had nothing to do with David at all. It's the mark of Molech whom Solomon sacrificed children to for fortune and wealth after he built an altar to Molech for one of his pagan wives. Molech has different names he goes by, probably Shikuuth or Kiyuun the gods of some other Mystery Babylon religion.

This is also the same symbol Rothchild adopted and where the Israel Zionists got it from and is also the symbol of the Merovingian Dynasty who claim to be the decendants of Yeshua (yet amazingly enough they ignore his teachings).

Amos 5: 26-27

26 You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The star of your gods,
Which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into captivity beyond Damascus,”
Says the Lord, whose name is the God of hosts.

What is the only "star" the jews have ever claimed even before Solomon? What symbol did he have on the ring he used to control demons with? Only one symbol...this:

I'm not opposed to Israel being ruled by jews but they are going about it the wrong way and they should have nothing to do with this symbol at all. Within this symbol is imbedded the number 666, also the number of Solomon. The inner hexagon has 6 sides, the outer star points has 6 points and the angles of the 2 overlapping triangles has 60 degree angles to each triangle all totalling the number 666. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

edit on 24-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by windword

That doesn't answer the question about carbon. Where did God say anything about carbon? When did God forbid the use of carbon?

Why carbon and not atomic energy? Why carbon but not stem cell research?

He doesn't say anything about carbon at all. EwR believes carbon has something to do with the Mark of the Beast but scripturally carbon has nothing to do with the Mark of the Beast.

From the research i have been gathering the MotB is the system based on the arts of usury the Israelites/jews learned from the Mystery Babylon religions they fell into which breaks every commandment in the decalogue (which is why El Elyon sent them on the Diaspora). In prophetic language Beasts are empires and the mark of a Beast is it's currency which effects your ability to buy and sell within that Beast, if you do not have said "marks" you starve to death or cannot get proper medical attention, now these so called biometric chip implants can come into play at a later time once the system has been completely converted into and electronic/digital cashless system, which is already in the works with debit cards and how more and more businesses are increasingly refusing to accept checks as legal tender.

The MotB will be tied into this:

666 is the number of betrayal, the number of a man...it's King Solomon's number of talents he recieved in a year as tribute. The Seal of Solomon is the hexagram, the very same symbol Zionists proclaim as the "Star of David" but had nothing to do with David at all. It's the mark of Molech whom Solomon sacrificed children to for fortune and wealth after he built an altar to Molech for one of his pagan wives. Molech has different names he goes by, probably Shikuuth or Kiyuun the gods of some other Mystery Babylon religion.

This is also the same symbol Rothchild adopted and where the Israel Zionists got it from and is also the symbol of the Merovingian Dynasty who claim to be the decendants of Yeshua (yet amazingly enough they ignore his teachings).

Amos 5: 26-27

26 You also carried Sikkuth your king
And Chiun, your idols,
The star of your gods,
Which you made for yourselves.
27 Therefore I will send you into captivity beyond Damascus,”
Says the Lord, whose name is the God of hosts.

What is the only "star" the jews have ever claimed even before Solomon? What symbol did he have on the ring he used to control demons with? Only one symbol...this:

I'm not opposed to Israel being ruled by jews but they are going about it the wrong way and they should have nothing to do with this symbol at all. Within this symbol is imbedded the number 666, also the number of Solomon. The inner hexagon has 6 sides, the outer star points has 6 points and the angles of the 2 overlapping triangles has 60 degree angles to each triangle all totalling the number 666. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

edit on 24-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

when you gonna make an ats thread sir

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
"Controversy mounts over newly-found gospel that claims advent of Islam"

“Several of the expressions written in the gospel are ones Europeans borrowed from Arab sources,” he wrote.

This gospel, he explained, contains several mistakes that can be obvious to Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike.

Some of the mistakes are listed inside the complete article.

According to many studies, the gospel attributed to St. Barnabas was written by a European Jew in the Middle Ages who was quite familiar with the Quran and the Gospels. He, thus, mixed facts from here and there and his intentions remain unknown.

english.alarabiya.net...

So, most importantly...

This work should not be confused with the surviving Epistle of Barnabas, nor with the surviving Acts of Barnabas.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Christianity, Islam, Hindu, what ever.
It's all Mithraism to me.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
How does Mithra connect to Islam and Christianity?
Quoting a post I made in another thread:

Ok check out this book: "Suns of God".

It says that Mithraism, along pages 125-126, revered Mithra/Mithres/Mithras as the "Sun God" in ancient Persia.

It talks about how in the 8th century, the Assyrians under Shalmaneser V took over Samaria and deported the tribes.

The name Shalmaneser is used for him in the Bible, which attributes to him and his father the deportation of the "Ten Lost Tribes" of Israel. In the 17th and 18th chapters of 2 Kings he is described as the conqueror of Samaria and as sending its inhabitants into exile

"Samaria" = West Bank = Ancient capitol of Kingdom of Israel in antiquity Samaria (ancient city wiki).

It states that Mithra was also the sun god of Cyrus the Great the founder of the Achaemenid Empire, "The First Persian Empire". That's roughly two centuries after the Assyrians conquered Samaria and the Israelites were deported, (8th to 6th centuries BC). Take notice of the maps, photos, etc, on the wiki.

Alright back to the source book I linked, it then states that Mithra was considered the Messiah or Christos by Jews during the historical "Captivity" from 586-538 BC.

Then it continues, that Mithraism was the royal cult under Artaxerxes I of the Achaemenid Persians, and this continued after Alexander the Great overthrew the Persians and this region then became the Seleucid Empire.

It states that "reliefs of the tomb of the King Antiochus IV Epiphanes" demonstrate Mithraic influence.

Please continue onward this gets really good.
It claims that Herodotus the acclaimed Greek historian, wrote in the 5th century BC of the 'Persians', "worship the sun, moon, and earth, fire, water, and winds", as Mithra, and then it equates this with "Aphrodite" (very important clue), and the Arabian Alilat.

Then it says that Mithra was considered bi-gender or hermaphrodite (hermes + aphrodite), "Mithra the Persian deity was both God and Goddess".

It then goes on to talk about how monuments can be found from India to Scotland, and that it is quote "the most nearly universal religion in the Western world".

This is very interesting because remember the influence that "Baphomet" had on the medieval Christian Orders allegedly. Baphomet was essentially an equivalent of sorts to Mithra. Hermaphrodite, represents the multitude of aspects, positive and negative, astrological, etc.

The outright flavor of Mithraism, which was relatively rare due to the historical secrecy, supposedly even became the official religion again for a brief moment right after after Constantine established Christianity as the official religion.

Julian the Apostate , Roman Emperor 361-363 AD , attempted to bring Mithra back. (It was very short lived), and this may have even been designed as a false ploy, in my opinion, by the Mithraic cult itself to fool the people into thinking "Nicaean doctrine of official Roman Christianity" was actually separate from the "Mithraic polytheism". This could have been effective as a means to create false differences between the two systems, and made 'official' Roman Christianity even more appealing to the unwitting masses. That's just a hunch.

Read this section on Julian the Apostate
He made all religions legal, and it claims this was a ploy to reinstate outright traditional pagan polytheism.

But get this: Julian the Apostate wanted to rebuild the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.
According to Ammianus Marcellinus:

Julian thought to rebuild at an extravagant expense the proud Temple once at Jerusalem, and committed this task to Alypius of Antioch. Alypius set vigorously to work, and was seconded by the governor of the province; when fearful balls of fire, breaking out near the foundations, continued their attacks, till the workmen, after repeated scorchings, could approach no more: and he gave up the attempt

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Muhammad was just an ordinary person who got a lot of people on his side.

The Koran and all religion is just a tool to control people!

I'm surprised at how gullible religious people are, I'm assuming they have some kind of defective gene to not challenge their own views on religion in anyway.

I'd happily live in a world with no religion, it's pointless and destructive.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Furthermore Muhammad isn't even prophecied anywhere in the bible

Isaiah 42.

Kedar and the wilderness.... the shaming of the idolaters... it all points towards Mohammad... who was the light of the gentiles as described.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
double... please delete
edit on 24-5-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This guy explains how the name Muhammad has been mentioned in the old testament and elaborates as to why no one really knows about it.

Ill be honest, i don't know anything about Barnabas at all... his scriptures might be forgeries... who knows... but i do know for a fact that what this guy is saying is the truth.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
As a Catholic, I have never heard of Barnabas, it would be interesting if you could share some more information.

There is some theories that Mohammad is actually prophesied in the Bible but also any dont agree with that. I personally haven't come across it but maybe it is because I didn't think about it, while reading the text.|

Also, many people don't actually know that Muslims believe in Jesus as the Messiah.

I understand that there are many differences between cultures and religions but, wouldn't be great if people could focus more on this elements that unite us instead of the ones that divide us?

Muslims believe in Jesus too, embrace you common grounds people!

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
www.answering-islam.org...

Text
Deceptive God, Incompetent Messiah
What Islam Really Teaches About Allah and Jesus

Muslims boast about their reverence for God and their respect for the prophets. Yet, upon closer examination, we see that Islam accuses God of one of the greatest religious deceptions ever. This should cause us to pause and think for a moment. Why would a religion that prides itself on its view of God proclaim that God starts false religions? Why would people who claim to respect Jesus suggest that he was a tremendous failure? It appears that Islam is so incredibly desperate to destroy Christianity, that it doesn’t mind destroying itself. In other words, Islam can only explain away Jesus’ death and resurrection by making God out to be a deceiver, which destroys the Islamic conception of God. This desperation only makes sense if Christianity is true, and if Islam was designed by Satan to keep people from being saved.

Muslims can object to this all they want. They can continue to proclaim their devotion to God and their respect for his prophets. But there’s something strange about the way they explain Christianity. There’s something very odd about a God who leads the world astray. If Islam is true, God and Jesus are failures. But if Christianity is true, God and Jesus were victorious at the cross, for the door to salvation was opened to all, in spite of those who tried to keep the door shut.

Jesus warned his followers that false prophets would come. He also commanded us not to believe them. One of the ways we can spot false prophets is by carefully discerning when their teachings lead to unacceptable beliefs about God. God is Truth, and he is Love. Islam, when carefully examined, would have us believe otherwise.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by redneck13

nice to see you again doing what you do best!

Here to troll another threat about Islam?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join