It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare Enochian encounter for writer while working with rock band Tool on Faaip De Oiad (Tool song

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

OK, this is really interesting. I messed around with some enochian "calls" a few years ago. Not too heavy, but I was working on pronouncing the language; I'd just heard of Dee and Kelly and was looking into it. One night I had a dream where something tried to take over my body. It was a single entity, couldn't see it, but could feel him. I stopped him with my shielding(which is very strong), but, it was a battle. I now wonder if the calls had something to do with it. In any case, I'm going to get back into it. Between Dee and Kelly's stuff, and franz bardon's stuff, I'm gonna be in for some interesting experiences here..

Which pronunciation guide were you using? Which keys were you trying to pronounce?

It would not surprise me if the entity that attacked you was attracted by the Enochian.

Dee's Kelly (or Kelley -- both spellings are used) concluded (at the end of their seven years together) that the Enochian "angels" are actually demons.

Paul Foster Case was also convinced that Enochian was/is demonic. Kelley & Case are not alone on this opinion. There are other occultists who share their opinion.

If you're going to experiment with Enochian you should do it somewhere other than where you live. Poltergeist activity is not unusual after Enochian rituals.

You should have some basic training on protection rituals and know what to do to get rid of negative entities that have been attracted.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by darkbake

That requires NAPTHA. Where did these shamans acquire NAPTHA?

That's absolutely incorrect.

Ayahuasca doesn't require any NAPTHA...

Do some research before making claims like that.

All language is magic/magick.

Language is our operating system.

You are correct, PuRe EnErGy. The Indians boiled the plant in water to extract the "medicine" -- no naptha required.

Some languages are more magickal than others -- Sanskrit and Hebrew for example.

Enochian is very powerful, but I think it's demonic.

I don't know how many here actually work with demons -- on purpose.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Yes it took Dee 7 years of ardent practice with this stuff to realize it was lurid and unfruitful and in so many words that the entities were daemons. Take their cue and leave it alone if your playing with it.. the true secret is living breathing beings are the temple incarnate and when you learn to master yourself you master 'them'. They have no choice but to follow and do the bidding of brilliance.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Wait, people still think the Area 51 call was real?

It's obviously staged, along with the supposed "satellite issues". Fake fake fake, all to get gullible believers listening.

I’m aware of the April 1998 caller (claiming to be the same person as the Sept 11, 1997 “Area 51 Caller”) who told Art Bell it (the Sept 11, 1997 call) was a hoax. What other source do you have that this call was a hoax?

So you’re saying the satellite outage was a hoax and it was all staged by Art Bell – I couldn’t find anything to confirm this.

I thought it was an interesting coincidence that the call was placed exactly four years before 9/11.

The “Area 51 Caller” was warning us that TPTB were aware of disasters coming, but were doing nothing to move people to safe areas.

There have been so many disasters since Sept 11, 1997, there’s no way I could list them all – it would take pages.

Here’s a quick list of some of the most memorable:

Sept 11, 2001 attack on the Twin Towers & Pentagon

Oct 07, 2001 to Present, Afghanistan War

Mar 19, 2003 Iraq War

Sept 2004 Hurricane Ivan

Dec 2004 Indonesian Earthquake & Tsunami

July 2005 Hurricane Dennis

Aug 2005 Hurricane Katrina

2007 US Housing bubble peaked

Feb 2008 Indonesia 7.4 Earthquake

May 2008 China 7.9 Earthquake

Sept/Oct 2008 Financial Meltdown

Nov 2008 Indonesia 7.3 Earthquake

Jan 2010 Haiti Earthquake leveled the capital

Feb 2010 Chile 8.8 Earthquake

April 2010 GOM BP Oil Spill (never fully fixed), ongoing effects of Corexit poisoning

March 11, 2011 Japanese Earthquake & Tsunami

March 11, 2011 – to present, ongoing Fukushima Nuclear Disaster

June 2011 Alaska 7.4 Earthquake

Sept 2011 Alaska 7.1 Earthquake

March 2012 Mexico 7.4 Earthquake

Since 1997 there have been twelve (12) major (7.0 or greater) earthquakes in New Zealand, thirteen (13) major earthquakes in Japan, seven major earthquakes in Chile; record floods, droughts, tornadoes, hurricanes, temperatures, and otherwise weird weather.

War is a manmade disaster useful for culling the herd – so many casualties.

Financial disasters are also a way to disempower the herd. Birth rates tend to go down as well.

There’s been much speculation that TPTB might be using the weather modification aspects of HAARP, as well as other forms of Tesla Tech to engineer “natural” disasters.

When you look at what’s happened since the Sept 11, 1997 “Area 51 Caller” called, it doesn’t seem so hoax-like now.

“Natural Disasters Have Doubled Since 1997”

ezinearticles.com...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by adnachiel21
reply to post by freakjive

Hey me too
To be honest I never believed in the whole aliens are visiting us from other planets in their spaceships kind of thing.I think the scheme is much more complicated and sinister,whatever is manipulating humanity has been here since forever taking different shapes ,adjusting to our expectation and belief system at the time.What set the alarm off was the description that they are clown like.I don't know if anyone here has heard of a blog called Luminosty written by a person called Dan Mitchell(not his real name),he was very intelligent, knowledgeable and articulate and I like to beleive sane.Dan kept his blog on and off for about two years.He wrote about the high strangeness surrounding him since very young,and a being he called the harlequin that haunted him since he was a child.He made very clear point that the UFOs ,the abductions and the New Age movement were some agenda pushed by certain currents,people,entities I don't know what to call them,with the purpose of compromising humanity and the ultimate price was your soul in the afterlife or something like that.Now I'm describing very narrowly,he covered a lot of subjects and changed his mind frequently but the man was on to something.What if the aliens are actually inter dimensional beings and what we think we know is far removed from the real truth.He deleted everything from his blog and left a final post Luminosity
And here is his Harlequin encounter written by Jason Offutt it's fascinatingThe Mysterious Harlequin
Have fun exploring the rabbits hole.

Thank you, adnachiel21, for bringing these blogs to our attention.

Dan Mitchell decided to close his blog was when he recognized the “nuclear demolition of the WTC…was a ritual designed for the inauguration of the end of humanity by a presence that has been among us for a very long time” and “we are headed toward a thermonuclear WWIII….”

This really got my attention because I had a powerful dream about a nuke attack on an American city. It also seems I’m not alone.

Read the ATS thread “If You’re Having Dreams About Nukes, I Want To Know About It!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mitchell’s idea that thermonuclear weapons “have the tendency to open up door ways into the ‘underworld’ from which very potent and sinister currents emerge into the physical domain” also struck a chord with me. It reminded me of the experience I posted about on this thread earlier.

I wish I had read his blog from the beginning.

The last post on Dan Mitchell’s blog “Luminosity” can be read here:

www.wellofhighstrangeness.blogspot.com...

The stories about the Harlequin are worth reading, high strangeness indeed -- remind me of fairy folklore & ET encounters.

Read about Dan Mitchell’s “Harlequin” from Jason Offutt’s blog:

from-the-shadows.blogspot.com...

Very creepy stories that are also fascinating.

I do NOT agree with Mitchell that "Spirituality is a sham." I agree there's a lot of bs in the "spiritual marketplace" -- especially among "New Agers" and it can be difficult to pick your way thru the swamp.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The following reflects my own work with the so-called Enochian system(s), which spanned at least two decades... First, the "Enochian" term is something of a misnomer. Dee and Kelly never called the lore by that name; and for the record, it's not really one system, but three that overlap and interlock. The reference to Enoch came about because the entities they dealt with linked this lore to the mythical figure of Enoch.
Having said that I enter in some further comments on the issue of the true nature of the entities that were contacted.
Some posters here have asserted that both Dee and Kelly came to the conclusion that the entities were demonic. That is not entirely true. Kelly loudly and persistently asserted this; but it seems that Dee only had moments when he entertained the idea. Ultimately, in so far as he record tells us, her remained divided about them.
Also, the work ended because Kelly broke it off; it was not a case of both men coming to an understanding about what these beings were, and deciding to stop working with them. That never happened. Kelly walked away, but Dee continued to express the opinion in his journals that he felt he would return to the work, if only he could get Kelly to come back.
I do, however, concur with the assertion that there is something profoundly malevolent about this lore and the forces it calls into the adept's life. I hesitate to describe these beings as "demons", though. Not because they are lacking in the kinds of malevolence that demonic beings are capable of. But, for more technical reasons. Reasons rooted in decades of occult practice.
While I may be engaging in subjective hair-splitting, I think that these beings are rather more sophisticated than purely demonic forms. Their imperatives and behaviors are eccentric, but often very elevated. I mean this not in the sense of moral or ethical elevation, but in the manner of what kinds of things they focus their energies toward. Where a purely demonic form might demand a crude blood sacrifice of some kind, the entities of the E. lore have more refined sensibilities. When I was working with them, they seemed obsessive about encouraging (even demanding) that I engage in projects that were keyed into imaginative and intellectual factors. And, they do seem to have some kind of long term objectives pertaining to manipulating human evolution; both physical and otherwise.
None of this is an attempt to assert that they are actually benevolent beings. Merely that they may be another order of spirit than the demonic. Though, I am not Christian, I think a passage from Paul's writings gives a suggestion of what these things are. I am paraphrasing here, but in essence at one point Paul advises that his war is not only against the demonic (as he puts it, "the flesh"), but against evil/dark powers that still occupy a place in Heaven.
My estimation is that the entities that transmitted this lore to Dee and Kelly are best described as something like the Gnostic Archons. Beings that still occupy the higher realms of spirit, but which are tyrannical and essentially evil. The only difference between them and a purely demonic entity is one of power and access. A demon, as such, is limited in influence to the lower realms. But, these beings can manipulate reality in ways that a demon cannot. Which makes them all the more dangerous.
That's my input, for what it's worth.
edit on 26-5-2019 by Sarnath because: Grammatical error.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   
To amplify my point a little; I mean about the difference between a demonic entity and an Archon... a good metaphor or analogy, is the relationship between government Intel orgs (like CIA), and organized crime cartels like the Mafia. Each are powerful in their own sphere. And, of course history shows us that such organizations often work together for some common gain; (see the Sicilian/Italian mafia's involvement with CIA attempts to kill Fidel Castro.)
But, as I said they have different spheres of influence. While both could bestow money and power, if it served their purpose, the Intel org would be able to give access to things that a mob boss couldn't. This is, of course a simple analogy. But, it serves to suggest what I believe the difference in question is.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector
My point exactly.
This issue has been taken up by a few other authors; check out some of the posts and books by Jasun Horsley, for some good insights on this.
To try and summarize it, I include a short comment from my journal on this topic:

...these phenomenon may not have a single explanation. What we see may be a kind of… a suspension between several ostensibly causal factors.
Traumatized children are changed in such a way that they are opened to invasion. But, the way that this happens, and what invades them, is not simple. It’s not just a case of saying that these phenomenon are ‘screen-memories’ for abuse. Nor, is it correct to reverse this, and say that the invaders really are extraterrestrials.

The model of sympathetic magic provides a useful description, here. When the magician undertakes to in/evoke or cast a spell, he creates imitations of what he wishes to achieve. He creates symbols and manipulates them… the important point is this. In the ritual, for instance, the magician may make use of a sword. This sword is intended to represent an archetypal force of some kind. It is not, literally, the Sword (as might be conceptualized in the Platonic scheme of Pure Ideas/Forms). But, it suggests it.
By this measure the magician creates a change in his perception; which then creates a corresponding change in external reality. Even though the sword itself may be nothing more than some bargain basement implement, a facsimile of the true Sword, it succeeds in suggesting the archetype. This sets the change in motion.
Applying this dynamic to the UFO experience, then… it has been asserted that the ‘aliens’ described in these encounters are abusive predators; in some cases simply existing persons in the subject’s family. In other scenarios it has been claimed that these pseudo-aliens are actually government Intel and/or cult operatives, who use the masquerade of alien visitation to cover their activities. And, the thesis of an interface between abusive families and Intel/cult organizations incorporates both sets of parties as the predators.
But, it is too simple to say that the encounters are always only this. If we follow the example of the ceremonial magician and his ritual sword, we can see how the event of persons masquerading as alien invaders could open the subject to invasion from actual otherworldly entities.
The experience of being preyed upon by an incestuous family member, even if this predation is entirely lacking in an Intel/cult aspect, could still cause this change. What seemed familiar and safe (a known family member) abruptly becomes something more confused and dark. This opens the subject to the idea that reality is not what it seems. Which then opens the subject to invasion by forces that are genuinely inhuman.
A significant aspect to all of this is one that, again, goes unaddressed. Which is that these predations on the part of Intel/cult orgs may have more than one purpose. On one level there is the pragmatic need to obscure any trace of the involvement in abuse. I.e. the cult and/or the Intel org finds it useful to create the illusion of alien predations because it covers their guilt, and prevents the victim from being taken seriously. But, I assert that this is only one aspect of why they do what they do.
I assert that in at least some cases, the violations engineered in this manner are also a ritual. An act of magic. A ceremony that summons these true aliens (daemonic entities) into this sphere and into the subject’s life.
If, as some sources assert, these kinds of techniques have been in use on a large scale and with persistence since at least the end of WWII, (with less far ranging versions of the practices going back much further), then we are looking at almost a hundred years of rituals being carried out. Rituals that would be enormously powerful because they tap into the dynamics of trauma and suffering.
What kinds of changes would this create in external reality? Is it the case that what seems to be an ever-escalating cycle of bizarre paranormal intrusions, (ranging from encounters with monstrous Others to actual slips in time and other physical anomalies) is the result of these decades long rituals?

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join